Garage Sale

Story Info
You can't put a price on everything.
1.6k words
4.38
63.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tlc143
tlc143
106 Followers

"Phil! Does this thing work?"

I hated these things. Once a year or so, the block would have one big garage sale. For the couple of bucks we made, it wasn't worth the aggravation of digging the stuff out, cleaning it up and then bickering about the price.

But, here we were again. I raised my head from the pimply teen who was trying to palm one of my Rookie of the Year cards, rather than pay the $5 to see my wife Sue pointing to the white ceiling fan.

"Works fine!" not including the fact that the only reason we changed it was because she wanted a wicker fan.

"And it has all the parts?" another female voice asked, deep and throaty. My head turned. A woman about fifty stood with Sue. Why I didn't notice her before is beyond me.

I totally forgot about the cards, letting my 10 year old son keep an eye on the teen, and moved across the lawn to my wife of twelve years, the last four of which had been pretty stagnant.

I smiled and nodded at the woman. "Yeah, everything that came with it, including the instructions."

She was Sue's height, 5'5, but bustier, with a salt and pepper Pageboy framing her bone-white skin. Perfect lip gloss and eye-shadow made her look like someone from the perfume counter at Macy's. Her eyes were what? Violet? No, greyish?

She held my eyes, and I knew Sue was watching intently. "Well, it's such a great price! How could I pass it up?"

I smiled. "I'm sure you'll be satisfied with it."

"Money back guarantee?" she joked as she reached for her purse.

"You got it," he responded as Sue began to protest. The lady said to Sue, "I'm just joking, Hon!"

I helped her to her car with the box, which was falling apart a bit. I plopped it in her trunk and straightened up. She asked, "So, do I tip you?"

"That won't be necessary, unless you need some help carrying it into your place, too," I flirted.

"Hmm, I don't think your wife would like that."

Sue was busy with another sale by then. "Right now, no, but I'll be available as soon as this thing winds down."

She seemed to be considering it, and I felt something stir in my jeans. "Thanks, I just moved into the neighborhood, I don't want to be run out on a rail!"

"Really? And me being head of the Welcoming Committee? How did I miss that? Seriously though, let me know if you have trouble with that fan."

She looked me up and down. "Hopefully, I won't."

"Okay, you hope your way, I'll hope mine!"

Sue ragged on me for flirting with a woman my mother's age.

"Oh, come on, I was just being nice, and she wasn't that old."

"Phil, she was probably fifty-five, maybe older!"

"Nah, besides my Mom is 62. Hell, I'm 37, and you're 35! And, like I said, I was just teasing."

The following Saturday, Sue was shopping and I was enjoying the extra room in the garage when a car pulled up. I recognized it right away, and began walking down the driveway, as the lady climbed out.

She smiled broadly. "Looks like you're a better wisher than I am!"

"It doesn't work?" I asked, smiling back.

"Nope. I followed all the directions."

"You did it yourself? Do you know anything about electricity?"

"Oh, you're one of those macho types who think a woman can't do anything outside the bedroom and kitchen?" she teased.

I laughed. "I didn't say that! But it worked when we took it down. It should still work. But, I'll give you the money back, unless I can come over and fix it?" I winked with that, and she laughed again.

"And your wife would say...?"

"She's shopping. My free time. How about it?"

In five minutes, having left Sue a note about going for a beer, I followed the lady about half a mile to her place, pulling behind her in the driveway.

With my work bag over my shoulder, I followed her into the house with the fan. Her den held her computer and TV, along with a couch and recliner. The existing ceiling fan was on the floor.

"By the way, I'm Sam," she commented.

"Phil, nice to meet you, Sam. Most Sams I know don't smell nearly as nice as you."

"Just most?"

"You'd be surprised."

"I sure would. You don't strike me as that type," she eyed me, smiling.

"I can not tell a lie. I'm totally Hetero."

In a minute, I had tested the fan and it worked fine. "Damn," Sam said. "I thought that's how I had it, too."

"Oh, come on, you were just drawn back to me because of my raw manliness. It happens all the time."

"Oh yes," Faking a faint. "Your wife is so lucky to have you!"

"I wish you could convince her of that!"

"Oh... sorry. That happens sometimes in marriages."

"You, too?" I asked, busily hooking the fan up, permanently.

"A while ago, actually. Divorced, ten years now. Separated, tried again. Sometimes it just runs its course."

"Yeah, well, with a ten year old, I'm not going anyplace soon, can't afford it."

She was watching me closely. "Sometimes you just have to make the best of a bad situation."

I looked down at her from the stepstool, and again felt that stirring. "Got any ideas on how I can do that?"

Her eyes became heavy, and a half-smile came across her lips as she seemed to focus on my growing bulge. "I think you have some ideas of your own, don't you?"

What the Hell, I thought. Reaching down and adjusting my situation, I said calmly, "From the minute I saw you, I had a whole bunch of ideas."

She bit her lip and her hand replaced mine. "I felt it, too, a spark, right?" She looked down at her hand which was now rubbing me. "I hope you can be discreet. I don't want a reputation already."

I steadied myself as I came off the ladder. "Discretion is my middle name," I said, reaching for her breast with one hand, the other pulling her towards me. Her mouth opened for me, and she tasted sweet and fresh, and any age difference dissolved. She moaned softly as her tongue passed my lips, darting, dueling.

I couldn't believe how quickly I was hard, and she squeezed and stroked, and I tugged her sweater over her head, making her release me before I could shoot prematurely.

Her tits were begging to be free, and I popped the hooks quickly and they tumbled out. I bent and sucked on one as my other hand went to the small of her back, catching the zipper for her slacks.

She held my head to her, whispering, "You're in a hurry, huh?"

I grunted, "It's been a while," as she pulled my shirt over my head.

"Me, too, baby, me too!" She wiggled her hips as I slid the slacks down with the panties, and she went back on the couch as I pulled her feet free and spread her thighs, looking up to find all flesh, no pubes.

As horny as I was, I really wanted her to enjoy this, too, not just a sloppy quickie. I slowly kissed and licked her inner thighs, steadily moving toward the important target. Her head rolled from side to side and she whispered, "Oh, yes, baby, yes, like that, there, right there!"

I paused for effect inches from her wet interior and blew cool air into her and she jerked, excitedly. My tongue entered her in one long lap up her entire length. She groaned and ground herself into my face, and her juices slathered across my cheeks and nose.

After a moment her body arched and she cried out, "Oooooh, Goddddd! Damn!!!!" and shuddered to a lump of flesh. She quickly recovered and pulled me up to her, covering me with kisses and licks as she reached down and found I was still rock-hard.

"Yea, Baby, give it to me, you need to come like me, baby!" she beckoned as she positioned me over her and watched as I smeared my head around her entrance, my cock glistening, then slowly sliding my way into her as she urged me on.

She shifted beneath me, and I kept sliding until I was in up to the pelvis. I backed out and shifted, too, just teasing her, then back in.

"Yes, Honey, that's it, give it to me good!" she urged, and I did just that, harder, faster, feeling her moving with me, our bodies dancing to music we both heard, and the beat picked up and our bodies slapped in time, and I felt the tightening in my scrotum, it wouldn't be long.

Her legs were wrapped around me, holding me in a circle of flesh, and we bounced and sweat, the passion rising, and I felt an ooze of precum, signalling it was time, and I slammed again, this time holding firm as she reacted, holding with me tightly clenched, and then I spurt, again, and again, my jism flashing into her as we both shuddered and she clawed at my back.

After gasping, then panting, and finally just relaxing, I felt Mr. Softie plop out and she made a sound as if it hurt: "Ooh!" We kissed and slowly sat up.

My arm was around her, and she stayed close to my chest, kissing at my nipples as her hand sat idly playing with my limp rod. "Welcome to the neighborhood," I laughed.

She looked up and kissed me. "If Sue's crazy enough to leave you hanging, I'd be more than hapy to pick up the slack, like 'Friends with Benefits', if you're interested."

"Sam, I am."

tlc143
tlc143
106 Followers