Garage Sale Ch. 02

Story Info
Bob meets Carol.
2.8k words
4.51
73.5k
3
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/16/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On my way to work, I stopped at the house where just the day before, I had been treated to what I had thought was spontaneous sex with a woman who was holding a garage sale. Now she was gone and there was a furniture moving van in the driveway. Her friend, Carol, who lived next door, invited me in for coffee and told me that I had actually been "selected " as part of a going away gift.

"Now let me get this straight, you let a stranger take your friend into a sound proof bedroom so she could have one last sexual fling before going to a mission school in the Philippines."

Carol smiled and said " you were hardly a stranger. We saw you get out of your car, and I pulled up your vehicle registration on my laptop before you reached the first table. My ex-husband, who was an insurance investigator, taught me how to do that. I also pulled your credit report, and checked for recent HIV blood work in your medical records. We learned that your Daughter was listed as next of kin, so we guessed that you were not married. She paused and said " what we did not find out was if you were in a serious relationship."

I looked into those bright blue eyes, shook my head and said " No, after 30 years, I thought that I needed a little time to myself. I don't want to start any relationship that means I have to remember a woman's birthday. But I must admit that yesterday did remind me of what I am giving up."

Carol blushed a little and leaned over to pour me a second cup of coffee. Her open necked blouse gave me just a flash of her smallish breasts topped with erect pink nipples. she said " I also searched your name on the web, and see that you are a very creative cook." She gave me one of those impish smiles and said " do you have time to give me a few lesions and make us breakfast."

I wondered if she had found my erotic short stories, but there was no time for that this morning. " Sure " I said, " what can I teach you, in the kitchen."

We rummaged around in the refrigerator and settled on a Denver Omelet. After we got things ready, Carol said that she was never able to get the eggs to fold over just right. So, I stood behind her and reached around to guide her hands so she could experience just the right moment when she should slide the eggs on the plate and tip the pan over. That was when she leaned back and ground her little butt into my crotch, and said " do you want to teach me anything else this morning."

" No" I said, " we aren't going to waste a good omelet."

I saw her reflection in the kitchen window making a pout that would melt the heart of any man. She said " you didn't make Susan wait."

"That's right" I said, " and if she told you the whole story, you know that we had to stop half way and wait until our bodies caught up with our minds. Besides I have a meeting with my boss at 10." Not wanting to pass up another opportunity, I kissed her on the neck and said " would you like me to make you dinner."

She smiled and purred " My place or yours" I told her that it would have to be her place, because my daughter was home from college. Carol said " my kids are spending the summer with their father. I'll pick up a couple nice steaks. How about coming over a little early so you can, ahhh... help me start a fire."

Yesterday's adventure with Susan was, at least for me totally unexpected, but now I had a whole day to think about Carol, and ponder what I might be getting myself into. There had been a few offers since the divorce but I was reluctant, not wanting to run the risk of challenging my new status as pleasantly single. Those thoughts kept popping into my head all afternoon, but at least that was better than worrying about how this old but healthy body was going to stand up to the desires of a woman 15 years younger than me. Geese... I got low back pain just from cutting the lawn.

I called my daughter from work and told her that I had a date and would be home late. "Hey Dad, have fun but you better check her ID." We had a long talk after her mother moved out and she agreed that it would be nice to know that there was someone around to keep me company, but she did not want another sister. So, we settled on a formula of her age, plus 18 years.

Carol opened the front door and after she took the bottle of wine and grocery sack out of my hands, she put her arms around my neck and gave me a warm, but restrained kiss. I looked deeply into those bright blue eyes and said " if you have changed your mind."

She quickly said " No, and I hoped you haven't either, but let's have dinner first and get to know each other." Her blonde hair was in a ponytail, and she was wearing a plaid skirt and a starched white blouse that seemed refreshingly feminine after spending all day in an office full of women wearing pants. I sprayed some newspaper with cooking oil and lit it under a grill full of charcoal, and set the kitchen timer for 30 minutes, then she took me by the hand to show me around the house.

We got as far as the living room, when Carol suddenly turned around and warped her arms around me. Almost in a mumble, as she pushed her face into my chest, she said " Bob, I know what happened the first time with Susan, but I have thinking about this all day, and I have already changed my panties three times... can't we just.." The mixture of sweet essence from her perfume, and the slightly pungent smell coming from under her skirt had proved her point and that was too much to resist. I spun her around, bent her over the back of the couch, and lifted her skirt. Just as I clawed at my belt, a condom fell out of the pocket of her skirt. She looked down, then blushed as she looked over her shoulder and said " please put that on before we get too far."

While I fumbled with the foil package, she started to reach back to pull down her panties, but I said " no, let me do that." I lowered them to her knees, and something triggered a memory that reminded me of my very first time, and that thought was enough to cause an erection that equaled yesterday's encounter with Susan. I reached out and gently fondled the creamy white cheeks of her butt, and was greeted first by her tightly closed anus, and then the completely shaved folds of her vaginal lips. I bent forward and kissed the small depression at base of her spine, and then I sank to my knees, while leaving a trail of kisses and gentle bites on her cheeks. Next, I just let the tip of my tongue touch her little pink pucker.

Carol jumped a bit and then purred " hey that tickles, but go ahead. I was in the shower no more than ten minutes before you arrived and I made sure that I was very clean."

I took a deep breath and said " So Susan told you about that too." "

Yes she did" Carol murmured, " and I almost came just thinking about it, but I need to be more relaxed before you will be able go any deeper." I continued kissing my way across her vaginal lips and when I got to her clitoris, I sucked it into my mouth and teased it with my tongue while my beard brushed against her soft inner thighs. Suddenly she started bucking and I had to wrap my arms around her legs to hold on.

" Oh God.. I need you inside me now " she wailed. I stood up and with one thrust, my penis was buried deep inside her hot and surprising tight love tunnel. Carol's butt was plastered up against my tummy and when I tried to pull out for another thrust, she pushed back.

We stood like that for almost a minute like two teenagers not knowing what to do next. I smiled and said " Ok, my dear, I am inside, but If we don't get going, the fire is going to go out."

She started to giggle, and said " Ok, you can lead now, and I'll hang on for the ride." I started to slowly pull out almost until I could see the head of my penis and then as I moved forward it was sucked back in again and again. Just as the ache in my groin was starting to turn to pain, she wiggled her hips and all to quickly I filled my condom. I pulled out for the last time and we both fell into the couch.

We were cuddling, catching our breath, when she reached down and peeled the wet latex sheath off of my limp penis. "Didn't Susan tell you that I had a vasectomy?"

Carol smiled, gave me a gentle peck on the lips and said " yes she did, but after I read your erotic short story on the web about your first time with Sandy, I thought the rubber might help bring back some pleasant memories. Besides, I didn't want this stuff running down my leg while I was enjoying dinner." I was about to give her a playful slap on her butt, when the kitchen timer went off.

The coals glowed and were covered with a nice grey ash. Carol gave me a little peck on the lips and said " the same color as you beard and almost as hot." I covered the steaks in salt, pepper, and a little olive oil and set them aside while I got the thick onions slices and corn still in the husk roasting on the grill. The meat was on and off again in about the time it took me to make a Caesar Salad. We couldn't find the steak sauce, but she squealed with delight when I made some with equal parts of catsup, honey and horseradish. Carol poured the wine and we sat and shared our life stories over our meal on the patio. While I cleared the dishes, Carol hacked into the Philippine Boarder Protection Service's computer system to confirm that her friend had arrived in Manila.

We continued to talk as we stood out in the back yard with our arms around each other watching the setting sun turn the sky into a blaze of blood red. She was a Nurse and thought that learning to cook would give her a chance to forget her stress filled days, and I was a lawyer who wanted to learn her computer skills. When the yard turned dark, and the stars started to glow brightly, she said " maybe we should finish the tour of the house."

When we walked past the master bedroom door, I started to get aroused, but Carol had other ideas. Down at the end of the hall was an exercise room filled with equipment, a large mat, lounge chairs and a whirlpool sunk into the floor. The ceiling was opened to a large clear dome. She turned all the lights off except for those in the pool, and we slowly undressed each other standing in the room bathed in the light of the moon and millions of stars. I unbuttoned her blouse and was greeted by bare breasts that in spite of her age still stood firm. While my mouth was inhaling her nipples, she reach down to loosen my pants and then dug her finger nails into my butt. I yelled " ouch " and she giggled, She pulled her breast free, slid to her knees and wrapped her warm lips around my penis while I stood there with my pants pooled around my ankles.

After a few licks, she said " hmmm... you are getting pretty salty. " She pointed to another door and said " shower is right through there." We stood under the warm spray and explored each others body both with our hands and our mouths. After covering each other with mounds of soft soap suds, we rinsed and slipped into the warm swirling water of the whirlpool. We kissed, we fondled, and then I gently rolled her over and positioned her straddling one of the water jets. When she started to ride that stream of bubbles, her butt came out of the water, and I spread her cheeks to gaze at her puckered anus.

The flow over her clitoris was starting to send her over the edge, but when I probed the tight brown opening with my finger, she looked over her shoulder and said " KY Jelly on the table." The stuff is water soluble, so I had to stand to keep my lubricated penis dry, while I bent over and licked that sweet pucker until she started to moan. Then first one finger with goop, then two fingers pumping in and out, and finally when the sphincter relaxed, I put the head of my penis at her opening and pushed my way in. She slid her body forward on to the deck of the whirlpool, and I braced my hands on each side and started to pump. Apparently she had done this before, either with a partner or a dildo because she relaxed her grip and started to push back meeting my thrusts. But when she started to convulse, ripples of power ran through her rectum and I felt like a million little fingers were running up and down my shaft. That was enough to send me over the edge and for the first time in many years, I could say that my partner and I both came at the same time.

We lay there for awhile, half in and half out of the water. Carol was on her tummy, and I snuggled up next to her, kissing her neck and stroking her butt. Pools of sweat were starting to form on our backs, so once again it was off to the shower. Afterwards dressed in terry cloth bathrobes, we gathered our clothes and walked hand in hand down the hall to the master bedroom.

We slipped under the cool cotton sheets and after some more mutual fondling, Carol was ready to go again, but I needed a little extra help. She started by kissing my forehead and then left a trail of wet spots down my body and finally sucked my penis deep into her mouth. I said " if you swing your legs over my face we can do this together"

She just looked up and said " you have been meeting my needs all night long, now just lay back and enjoy yourself." And that is just what I did as Carol kissed her way down one side, across my scrotum, and then up the other side. Again, my penis disappeared between those soft but powerful lips, and she seemed to visit each and every nerve on a one to one basis. She did not come up for air except once when she asked me to push my knees up. She seemed to sense that the flow of semen was starting to make a mad dash through my plumbing, and she reached between her legs and thrust her finger into her love tunnel for lubrication and then into my brown eye. She was stroking my prostrate gland when I squirted the third load of the day into her mouth.

She crawled up next to my ear and whispered, " you have had a busy day, my dear, why don't you take a little nap while I make us a snack."

It was still only midnight when I opened my eyes and saw Carol still naked, sitting next to me with her lap top between her knees. Next to the bed was a bottle of wine in an ice bucket and a plate of bagels covered in garlic flavored cream cheese. She leaned over and kissed me on the forehead, and said " hi, sleepy head, are you hungry?"

We shared the wine, ate the bagels and then I pulled her down and climbed between her legs for one last slow but totally satisfying journey into what was once called sex, but now could be called making love. We lay together for awhile, and finally I said " I guess I better get home before my daughter starts to worry. "

She started to pout again, but broke into a big smile when I whispered. " When is your birthday?"