Garage Sale Mysteries

Story Info
Det. Lynwood Cums in on Jennifer and Dani eating each other.
5.4k words
4.14
4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's Monday afternoon and the 'Rags to Riches' antique store is closed for inventory. Jennifer and Dani are in the back of the jointly owned store going through many of the pieces they hope to sell. Dani can't put her finger on it, but her business partner is not in a very good mood. So, as all good friends often do, Dani questions Jennifer as to what ails her. "What is it, honey? I can tell something's troubling you?" Dani asks while sitting next to Jennifer, her arm around her smaller friend's shoulder.

As it turns out, Dani is right on about Jennifer's foul mood. It seems the older and shorter blonde had a real big fight with her husband the night before and the two are no longer speaking. So, when questioned further, Jennifer tells Dani that Jason is very upset about his wife getting involved with the Police about solving the town's murders and he wants her to stop taking such an active part. Not that the man is entirely wrong. After all, he loves his wife and he fears for Jennifer's safety. She, of course, tells her husband she can't do this and this is when the battle begins. "Oh Dani! I'm so upset by this. Jason actually threatens to leave me if I continue to get involved. I'm not sure what I should do? You know I just love solving mysteries too!"

Being much wiser, and with an ulterior motive, the also caring friend gives her own honest opinion. "It's easy, honey! If you love your husband like you say you do, you won't get involved! Jason's right! You could get hurt, or worse, killed! Please honey! Leave the murders to the Police! I wouldn't know what to do if I would lose my closest dearest friend in the world!" she says, and with that, the two women hug each other very close, each giving the other a gentle rub on the back, even staying together much longer than usual as Jennifer talks softly into Dani's ear.

"Oh, honey! You're so sweet to say that to me, but don't you worry, this lady's not going anywhere," the shorter blonde says while still holding brunette Dani close, their face cheeks touching, their moist lips so very close. At this point, it's Jennifer who turns her head slightly to look into Dani's eyes. What she sees is a look of lust that can't be denied. This look puzzles Jennifer since she already knows her dear friend's not a lady who normally looks at other women with lustful intentions. Yet, for some unexplained reason, Dani's eyes are indicating she's seeing her best friend as a partner in hot lurid sex. Not that the married Mrs. Shannon hasn't thought of Dani in the same sexual way. She has, but she never thought of pursuing anything sexual with the taller beauty because of their own personal situations. Her being married has put a crimp in resuming the bisexual lifestyle she once enjoyed while in college. Now, with her marriage already shaky and seriously in doubt, who's to say one can't pick up where one left off back in the good old days of wild dormitory living? "Tell me, Dani? You're looking at me kinda funny like. Are you having lustful thoughts for me? I know we're real close friends, honey, but, the look in your eyes tells me you want even more than a friend. Am I right, Dani honey? Would you like me as a lover as well?"

Grabbing the moment, Dani doesn't waste precious time by speaking with foolish words. Instead, her wet lips move right to Jennifer's moist lips and the two ladies kiss, not as close friends sharing a friendship kiss, but as lovers to be in the very near future. Moist lips part and meaty active tongues soon intertwine, coming together as a prelude to pussies later cumming violently.

"Mmmm, ohhh, mmmm!" Jennifer moms loudly.

Dani responds much the same way. "Mmm, ohhh, mmm!"

As Jennifer's hand caresses her face, Dani speaks eagerly. "Yes, sweet Jennifer! I want that oh, so much! Please kiss me like I'm kissing you!" she says, and Jennifer does what Dani asks, letting their lips touch quickly, even letting Dani's meaty tongue probe her mouth before their two tongues come together inside and outside their mouths. At the same time, her hands roam Dani's eager body, her back, her ass, even under Dani's short, tight skirt.

She does that all the while thinking to herself: Mmm, ohh, mmmm! You taste so wonderful! I love the taste of your tongue and the feel of your smooth and meaty thighs. Please, Dani baby! Do the same to me. Touch me too!

Then, as if Dani could read minds, she does what Jennifer asks. Her hands slip under a short dress too, caressing and rubbing the outside of her friend's beefy thighs before grasping Jennifer's panty-covered ass for a hearty squeeze of her two sumptuous ass cheeks. And like Jennifer, Dani also thinks to herself how nice the other lady feels. Oh, baby! You feel so nice! Your legs are so smooth! Your ass so soft and nice! I can't wait to lick it and chew it.

In response to Dani's thoughts, Jennifer speaks: "Mmm, let me undress you," she says while fingering the five-foot ten inch Dani with one hand while another hand opens a blouse and a skirt. Suddenly, the taller Dani is wearing only sandals as she fingers and strips the tiny lady of all her clothes while standing on tippy-toes to continue their torrid kissing and extensive touching.

"I need you naked!" Dani says and the dress is off, leaving Jennifer in only her bikini panties. With that, Dani stares in awe at Jennifer's huge breasts. "My God! They're so beautiful, sweetheart! For a little lady, you sure have such beautiful breasts!" she says with her fingers lowering the woman's panties so that Jennifer wiggles them off. They are gone suddenly and the fifty-three year old beauty in only her three-inch heels truly belies her age.

"My God, Jennifer! How beautiful you truly are!" Dani states emphatically of her older lover's nicely shaped body. To which, Mrs. Shannon happily says thank you.

"Oh, baby! You're so sweet to say that, my darling Danielle!"

"Oh Jen! I truly mean it! I think you're gorgeous!" Dani says it all.

"And I feel the same about you, Dani honey!" Jennifer tells the taller brunette as their lips brush tenderly and her fingers toy with both a juicy cunt and a real nice tit. "I'd love to suck on your big beautiful titties honey, but I'd much rather suck on your sweet delicious pussy, if that's okay!"

Dani's body cringes just from the thought of Jennifer sucking her pussy. "Ohh, I'd really like that!" she tells the woman whose larger tits enjoy Dani's rubbing hands. "Oh, Jennifer! I could suck these beauties all day!" she says, but already knows the sucking of tits is for later. The priority for that moment is a more fulfilling suck.

"Later, Dani baby!" Jen says with her fingers even more active, Dani's cunt set to explode. "First I want to lick you here!"

Dani couldn't agree more. "Yes! Lick me!" she says emphatically because she's very eager too. "I love what you're doing, Jen! Keep doing it! Don't stop touching me!"

Happily, Jennifer doesn't stop. Her fingers thoroughly massage Dani's juicy lips as well as her swollen clit, making the brunette so excited, her own hand slips under Jennifer's panties with her fingers doing the very same thing to her old dear friend. The two horny women finger each other's pussies while kissing mouths, their eager cunts very close to boiling over. The younger babe's body cringes, moving briskly to the rubbing fingers. "Ohh, yes, Jen! Lick me there! I want you licking me!"

"Where, baby, where?" Jen teases. She has Dani close to cumming, but continues with the brisk rubbing and the taunting tease that's driving the taller lady crazy.

"Oh, Goddddddddd!" Dani cries out with her body moving wildly out of control. She can cum very easily from the vigorous finger-fuck she's getting, not to mention what Jennifer's saying, but this isn't nearly enough for the highly aroused lady. Dani wants exactly what Jennifer's saying. "Suck it! Chew it! I'm cumming! Oh, God, Jen! Lick me! Suck me! Eat me!"

The time has clearly come. So, in an out of control sexual frenzy, the two excited women topple over onto the floor. Dani lands on her back, her long legs opening wide for easy access by her smaller lover. With that, Jennifer quickly grasps the insides of those milky white legs, her fingers squeezing the smooth inner thighs as her face and mouth touch the brunette's incredible wetness and horniness. "Uhmm, oh, uhmm!" Jennifer moans loudly while her tongue and lips lap and suck and her fingers delve deeply into the depths of Dani's very hot pussy. Dani responded as Jennifer knows she will. Her hands hold Jennifer's head firmly in place; her legs lift over her lover's back and she uses them to lift her lower body to the licking, sucking mouth of the female lover she's found for life. Dani loves what Jennifer's doing. So much so, she happily does what Jennifer wants. Dani reciprocates. While holding tightly onto Jennifer's much smaller ass, she brings the woman's body down to her face and starts to lick and suck on Jennifer's pussy much the same way she licks and sucks on the pussies of former lovers.

Happily, the reaction from this lover is the same as it was with all the others. Jennifer's horny cunt starts to vibrate to her face, moving in and out to Dani's licking tongue and sucking lips. The other cunts did the same thing too, but for some odd reason, Dani is thoroughly enjoying Jennifer's pussy much, much more. Maybe it's the anticipation of what she knows is next.

"Yes! Eat me! Suck me! Make me fucking cum!" she cries out and Dani happily complies with the pussy moving wildly to her face and mouth. If there was ever a more aroused woman, Dani has never seen nor eaten her.

"Ohh, yes! Yes! I'm . . . I'm cumming! It's hap . . . happening! Lick me! Eat me! Finger me! Fuck me! Ohhh, aghhhhhh!" Dani cries out as she cums over and over from Jennifer's talented mouth and expert fingers.

Dani cums. Jennifer cums. Both ladies cum.

Outside the store, Detective Lynwood sees a sign on the door that says the antique store is closed. Knowing that the two store owners are doing an inventory, the good cop knows that both the ladies are somewhere inside the supposedly closed store. So, for no other reason than to check on the lady's welfare, the good cop goes around to the back entrance and enters the store through a rear door. At this point, Frank Lynwood fully expects to find the ladies counting their products. No way in hell does he expect to find the sex that he happily finds.

Once inside the back storeroom, he expects to hear the constant chatter of two cackling women coming from the main part of the store. Oh, he hears the women's voices all right, but neither lady is cackling. "That was absolutely wonderful, Danielle!" Jennifer says as they lay at rest, their sweaty bodies not moving from the glorious sixty-nine they just enjoyed. In a state of total delirium, neither woman wants to let go of the other.

Ecstatic Dani also revels in the joy of the moment. "It . . . it truly was! I just can't believe how good that really was!" she speaks softly from her position on top of the gasping for air Jennifer. "You are truly a joy to be with, Mrs. Shannon!" the hot single lady speaks freely just before her lips and tongue find the same joy between her counterpart's legs. Frank can't believe his ears, nor what he's seeing as he takes a quick peek into the back storeroom. What he sees is his supposedly straight friends doing things he didn't know they did.

"Ohh, Dani! Dani! You're . . . you're just not being fair . . . fair with me. Ohh, Dani!" Jennifer says just before her hands take hold of Dani's ass, bringing the delicious cunt right down to her licking, sucking mouth, and another pussy licking party is underway, but in a different venue. So, in a fit of uncontrollable passion, the two retreat into a small bedroom where they fall onto a bed, still kissing, still touching. The younger woman ends up on her back with her longer legs spread wide open for the smaller lady's tongue and lips.

At the same time, Dani starts licking Jennifer's legs just above her knees, lapping up the softness of her sweet smooth inner thighs. One lady moans as the other's tongue moves closer and closer to the musky fragrance of her delicious cunt. If Jennifer doesn't want the other lady's mouth where it is, she doesn't show it. She happily lets Dani lick and suck on her juicy cunt prize, allowing this because the new feeling is much too good to stop. So good, she wants the other babe having the same hot feelings as she. Unlike Dani, Jennifer doesn't mess around with milky white thighs. She goes right into the sucking of Dani's cunt lips and very swollen clit. When she does, the second babe goes totally crazy, bouncing her body on the bed with each lick of Jennifer's tongue and each suck of her juicy lips. Then, as her fingers penetrate her pussy and they start to twist inside her, the younger beauty goes ballistic. Dani pleads for more. "Eat me, baby! Get me off!" she says and Jennifer does, sucking on her pussy with one purpose in mind. "I'm cumming, Jen! I'm . . . ohhh, aghhh!"

With all that's going on, the Detective can no longer stand there and watch. No! Not with these two, not with any women getting it on right there in front of him. There's a growing need to fuck at least one of the hot cunts, probably both, but especially Dani. Frank has always liked the tall brunette. Now he wants to like Dani in a very special way. So, as he gets onto the bed, Dani's holding Jennifer's legs back and open, all the while licking on and fingering the blonde's on-fire pussy. And since Dani's on top, Frank wants to start with her first although he's not sure how the other lady will react. He'll have his answer once Jennifer's eyes open and she sees a man about to fuck her new lady lover. Much to Frank's joy, Jen's reaction is a positive one.

Suddenly, Jennifer is now on top of Dani, their big tits and wet pussies rubbing nicely together. As the two hot ladies resume their kissing on the mouth, Jennifer moves her body in and out, looking as if she's literally fucking Dani, but not so. This distinction goes to the only man in the room. So, kneeling behind the moving ass, Frank places his hands on Jennifer's bare hips. She feels them, but says nothing right away. Only when he leans forward and starts to slide his big hard cock between her two cheeks, does the very eager wife of another express her true feelings.

"Oh, goodness!" Jennifer says before turning her head to welcome the big Policeman to the sex party. "Oh, Detective Lynwood! I'm so glad it's you!" Jennifer says in between the kissing of Dani's mouth. "I want to cum with your big hard cock inside me, Frank honey! Oh, God, Frank baby! I've wanted you for so long! I want to cum! I need to cum! Please, Frank baby! Fuck me now! I must cum!"

The big detective is in total agreement with his friend's hot wife. Hey! Why wouldn't he be hot for these two pussy-licking hotties? "Sure, Jen babe! I can do that!"

Despite never having had the man's super-sized cock, Mrs. Shannon doesn't even flinch as Detective Lynwood sends his massive tool deep inside the horny wife's enormously wet pussy. Jason's wife takes it all and simply does what any horny woman would do when penetrated by the biggest, hardest cock she's ever known:

Fifty-three year old Jennifer Shannon fucks for the cops's cock, all the while saying how much she loves getting the big Policeman's dick. "God, yes, Frank! Fuck me, baby! Keep fucking me!" she says, making her lady lover a little more than jealous of the fucking wife. The way it is, the single Dani would like nothin better than getting a big hard dose of the same hard meat Jennifer's getting. Sadly, she has to wait her turn. In the interim, Dani doesn't sit idle. "Kiss me, sweetheart! Oh, baby! I need your tongue!" Dani cries out to Jennifer and the wife doesn't wait a second longer before sucking Dani's sweet delicious tongue right back into her delicious mouth.

Then, as the two ladies kiss, they dry-hump their pussies together while Jennifer takes Frank's cock from behind, fucking as if they're alone at home and in their own bed. Happily, it's a simultaneously cum for all.

When Jennifer's eyes open later, she sees a pussy by her face and mouth. Given what happened earlier, it's only natural to assume it's Dani's pussy as she feels the other woman's tongue licking her own wet pussy. In spite of her tiredness, Jennifer is more than ready to pick up right where they left off, so she starts licking too.

"Uhmmmm, you taste so good, Dani honey!"

"Uhmmmm!" Dani moans while licking and sucking.

"Uhmm! I could lick you all day long my darling Dani!"

At this point, the heated passion continues. Jennifer's face attacks Dani's pussy with a vengeance. Her mouth and lips glides along the juicy folds while her tongue licks everywhere. She laps inside and she laps outside, from vagina to clitoris, from the juicy cunt lips to a very swollen clit to Dani's wrinkled asshole. Playing a teasing game, Dani squirms aggressively, pretending to deny the mouth and tongue of the other woman, but in the end, there's no denying how nice that other woman is making her feel. Woman or not, old friend or not, the supposedly straight Jennifer is making the other woman feel incredibly good and nice. Dani's belly moves in and out, her pussy grinds wildly to the assaulting mouth; her head thrashes from side to side as she pleads for more of what Jen is doing. Who's eating her highly aroused pussy no longer matters to the fired up Dani. As long as someone's eating her, that's all that counts. In this case, it's the just as turned-on Jennifer Shannon. She happily offers her cunt to whoever wants it, whoever will make it cum.

In this case, it's old friend Dani who's licking her pussy to the brink of orgasm, the same Dani whose oversized, but shapely rear end is in the most vulnerable of positions for any man's marauding cock. That being said, you would think the penetrating cock to be the giant cock of the still-present Detective Lynwood, but this just isn't so. His cock, while still big and hard, hasn't yet found the juicy hot cunt of the long and tall Dani. It will be later on, but for now, he's sliding his enormous member between the juicy mouth lips of Mrs. Shannon, while at the same time Dani licks her pussy and the married lady licks his cock head.

Normally, this highly erotic situation would make for one hell of a cum-flowing threesome, one where all three parties are satisfied beyond belief. Not so this time. Something is about to happen that will do much more than interrupt the intensity of this highly potent situation.

Frank sees him first, but says or does nothing. Even though he's twice the size of the intruding spouse, the big cop still fears the wrath of an outraged husband. So, he just stands there with his one hand over Jennifer's eyes, thereby preventing the wife from seeing her husband even as she continues sucking off his cock in such a way he can early cum if he so chooses. Yet, he doesn't. After all, Jason is his best friend. Why add insult to injury by shooting your juice into the mouth of your friend's wife with the friend watching you do it? So, Frank merely holds the wife's head and feeds his cock to her mouth as he waits for Jason to say something . . . anything. But, he doesn't. Instead, he does something neither Frank nor the tall brunette expect.

When Dani feels two meaty hands grasping hold of her hips, she lifts her head and looks right behind her suddenly still ass. "What the . . .? Ohh!" she starts to object to the sudden interruption, but doesn't do so when she sees what she perceives to be a very pleasant sight. After all, Jennifer's very handsome husband is a prize she's always coveted, but thought unattainable for obvious reasons. Suddenly, the idea of being fucked by Jason Shannon isn't as unrealistic as once thought. So, as Jason stands behind the brunette's big shaking ass preparing to give her his big and ready cock, a delirious Dani resume with what she's doing between Jennifer's spread open legs. At the same time her tongue makes contact with her smaller friend's cunt lips and clit, she takes the stiff cock all the way inside her juicy wet pussy and begins to fuck for the man of her erotic dreams. There's a big smile on her pretty face because her life is so good she can't help telling her lady lover of her good fortune.

12