Garden Centre Ch. 03

Story Info
Chapter 3.
2k words
3.71
17.4k
6

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ruwanr
ruwanr
22 Followers

It was almost accidentally that I discovered the biggest bombshell in this fiasco - my wife's diary. I was on our home computer one evening editing and sorting some documents and deleting unwanted stuff to clear up the memory. There was a folder named journal that I could not remember creating. As I browsed through it I realised it was my wife's diary and it was curiosity that made me skim through it after the happenings that had been going on in our lives. The diary had started more than 2 years ago and initially it described rather day to stuff like incidents at work, some gossip and then went on to mention the beginning of the construction of our house. Reading on, I suddenly realised that there had been another incident during the construction of our house. I will reproduce the relevant diary entries as events unfold.

03/04: We visited the work site around noon. There is a new painter who has been brought in to assist the carpenters. He informed Vasanth that he would like to live on the work site as he usually prefers to work till late in the night. V agreed readily as he can also double up as a night watchman. I think he's rather dishy!!

(Gaam the new guy mentioned in her diary was about 35, of medium height and build. He looked a fairly serious, stern kind of guy and also was a man of few words. He's got a stern look maybe due to a very strong and jutting jaw line.)

10/04: Work is going on at a rapid pace at the work site. While V was going round inspecting the site I went over to the painter who is much cuter in his work clothes. Mmmmh nice and hairy and seems very strong. He seems a rather shy type. When i spoke with him he answered very politely but developed a strong stammer. Is it because he's excited or embarrassed by me? But I think he is definitely looking at me in an interested manner. Let's see..'

15/04: We visited the site late in the evening. All the workmen had left for the day. Only the old watcher and the new guy were around. He's busy with his work with a strong electric light on. I guess due to the heat from the light and the hard work he's doing, he's only in a pair of shorts and a makeshift mask made with a triangle of cloth. Sexy look - like a pirate or highway robber!! I noticed that he was covered in a layer of light coloured dust probably from the timber he was working with. There were dark streaks of sweat running down his brow.

He saw me and cautioned me from coming closer as there was a lot of dust. I went towards him anyway as V was busy inspecting the rest of the work done on the site. He promptly stopped using the electrical sand papering machine to stop the dust. Under the artificial light he seemed to have an almost golden hue, with his hair also turning brown instead of the usual black. I had this insane urge to run my fingers through his straight thick hair and flick off the dust. No long chat was possible as V arrived on the scene. I really need to get him alone...

19/04: He's acting slightly different towards me. I noticed that he kept on looking at me all the time when I was at the site today. Didn't get a chance to talk to him alone. But when I asked from nobody in particular if they could water some of the plants we had planted as a hedge, he volunteered at once.

26/04: Went late in the evening to the site alone as V was away and wanted me to see what work had been done. I pretended to fuss before agreeing. I managed to park with a bit of difficulty as it was getting dark. The site was deserted as expected. Didn't see the lights on in the area he usually works. The old watcher also didn't seem to be around. I walked around with a bit of trepidation as it was lonely there. Just as I was about to leave, he appeared from the workmen's shed. Was even more cordial than usual. Was in jeans and with a towel around his shoulders - obviously after a bath. Explained that he was trying to go to town get some dinner. I offered him a lift and he stammeringly accepted.

He was painfully shy to talk to. But I realised that he was eager to talk with me. I asked if he could do some work on our furniture at home and he agreed readily. As i dropped him off i gave him some money to get some dinner. Though he declined initially, when i forced him he accepted. Our hands touched as i gave him the money. Did i sense that he lingered on when his fingers touched mine as the money passed. He didn't remove his hand as he thanked me profusely for being so kind. I also didn't withdraw my hand. I love the way his stubbled jaw juts out giving him a stubborn look.

(I know i should have sensed that something was amiss when my wife suggested that we should get our furniture re done by Gaam. It involved in him coming to our home when time permitted to get the work done.)

05/05: He started work at home. He was picked up by V from the work site and dropped home after we set off for work. I returned home about noon without telling V. He was busy at work as usual stripped down to his shorts. Looked very surprised but pleased to see me. I went and got a drink for him. We chatted while sipping the cool drink. As it was very warm i asked him to take a break. He said he didn't mind the heat and wanted to go on working.

I let him get on with the work and went to get some lunch for him. When i came back in about an hour, found him perched atop a ladder busy at work. I went very close without him realising. He's got strong legs which are quite hairy. I put my hand on his calf asking him to come down for lunch. The hot sweaty calf feels like iron to touch. Must be very strong.

He immediately came down the ladder. As i was standing very close his thigh brushed agaist my face. As it was quite sweaty it streaked my face with sweat. Gaam was quite concerned and wanted to wipe my face. I laughed and said its ok. He looked at me in a strange way. We sat in the kitchen and had lunch together. I feel he is now quite comfortable with me. Doesn't stammer that much. When i asked him to have a shower before leaving he agreed readily. Asked him to use the visitors bathroom

07/05: Gaam was not there when i got back around 12. I thought he was not coming and had a snack and a shower. Was dozing off in bed, when i was woken up abruptly by him opening the door and walking in to the bed room. As usual, no shirt and a pair of shorts only. Sexy!! He was as surprised as me. Explained with his usual stammer that he got late as he was returning from home. I asked him to have some food which was in the fridge. He disappeared and as i dozed off again was back after some time. Said he had to do the wardrobe in our room. Wish he would do me instead of the wardrobe. As it was going to be very dusty he asked if i can rest in another room. As it was a very warm day i asked him to take a shower and take a rest today. He looked quite surprised but also pleased. He came back after a little while in a clean pair of shorts and the towel round his shoulders. Said he had finished the shower and would return to the site. Told him he could stay for a while as it was too hot to work even if he got back to the site. I sort of gestured him to sit down and he promptly sat on the bed by my side. My heart started pounding as i realised that he might have intentionally sat down so close as to slightly lean against me. He looked really sexy. Very strong, quite hairy and that stubborn, wild look on his face. As the a/c was on it was cool and comfy in the room. I noticed that he was staring at me. I asked if he liked to rest for a while and he silently nodded. I moved a little away and he slowly lay down beside me. Our bodies were touching as i had moved aside only very little to allow him less space. I pretended to doze off again while subtly keeping an eye on him.

Realized he was not asleep and was lying still motionlessly. I pretended to fall asleep and turned towards him in a little while. As it was quite cool inside the bedroom it was nice to lie next to his warm, hairy body. I put my arm over his chest and snuggled up against him. I was right, he was not asleep and was lying still stiffly. As i snuggled closer to him in my sleep i pulled him towards me. At last he rolled towards me maintaining his pretend sleep. I snuggled against his hairy warm chest while he put an arm around me and pulled me to him. His strong body felt delicious against me. In a little while his hand started to move on my body, slowly reaching my breast and fondling. I put up my pretence of deep sleep only letting off a small moan when his fingers brushed over my nipples.

My treacherous nipples could not keep the secret and started swelling and stiffening under his rough fingers letting him know that i was probably awake as him. He was on me in a trice, all aggressive and lusty. Even before my eyes were open, he had pulled apart my robe, baring my breasts. With almost a growl, he burrowed unto my breast, taking it deep inside his mouth and sucking it strongly. It got me really turned on and all my pretence was over. I got my arms encircling his broad torso, pulling him tightly to me. Almost automatically i opened out my legs and encircled him tightly.

All his shyness and stammering was gone. He was all male and dominating. His powerful body pressed on me and even before i knew he was inside me. It was painful at first as his powerful cock hammered into me, but then it was pure pleasure and i tried to match his strokes. His hands were all over my body, even in my ass, as he took me higher and higher. Oh what a session...

He left shortly afterwards after taking a another shower.

09/05: V came back from the site and told me that the new painter had left suddenly. He was annoyed he had left without giving notice. Poor Gaam, i guess he was too embarrassed to hang around after everything that happened. I do wish that we could have had a few more sessions. He was so rough and powerful...

Don't think will ever forget his powerful...

(I was sorry to loose such a good worker at the time. But had I known what had gone on at our home, would I have had the same feeling?

Her diary goes on for some more time and i will keep on adding relevant sections as my narration continues.)

ruwanr
ruwanr
22 Followers