Garden Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took Gwen another two months to realize that she had a crush on her boss. Her friends all loved Gavin and thought Scott was a total jerk, but she realized she preferred "the jerk." It was February when the revelation occurred, throwing off Gwen's interactions with both Scott and Gavin. Gavin, in his usual way, danced around the issue, noticing Gwen's off behavior, but never really addressing it. He chose to ignore the growing rift in their relationship.

It was the coldest day of the year when Scott realized that something was not normal. After Scott asked Gwen to assist him with slide preparation five times without a response, he broached the subject.

"Help me here please... hey..." Scott called out, not receiving an answer. He walked to her as she was busy watering the same plant for the seventh time. She jumped back startled as the tall man stood next to her. "Where is your head?" he chided. "What is happening with you?"

Gwen looked down at the ground, pulling on her dark brown hair, which was now of a medium length. "Nothing. Every... everything... everything is fine."

Scott looked at her sternly, gently grabbing her chin and pointing it up to face him. "Listen, garden girl, I wish not to play guessing games. We have a promise to be straight with each other. Please tell me what is on your mind."

Gwen tried to look away, her gaze resistant as she starred into his eyes. "Nothing, really. Just... just.. a lack of sleep?"

"Is that a question or the cause? Either way, that response will not do. You have impressed me with your work ethic and general growth as a person. I hope that you have not regressed."

Gwen was shocked. He used the word "impress." In her young mind, this was progress. She didn't even realize how wide her smile was in that moment. Then Scott let go of her chin and simply said, "oh, I understand."

As he walked away, Gwen turned to him in confusion. "You understand what?"

"You have a sexual interest in me."

Gwen gasped harshly, the color draining from her face. "I do... I do not..." Midway through her backtracking, she suddenly became angry. Really? He figured out that she had a thing for him and had chosen to completely rebuke her in the rudest way possible? The chattering from her mouth ceased, replaced with a stern look of anger. This actually seemed to make Scott feel ill at ease. "So, you think... well, now that you know, that I have thing for you and you don't care?"

Scott crossed his arms, obviously trying to calm a sudden case of anxiousness. "I do indeed care. I think you exceed expectations as an assistant, are quite nice to talk to you, and are generally a pleasant person. But this... thing... you reference is foolhardy and unwise."

Gwen walked to him slowly and deliberately, her face a portrait of sternness. She was displaying more confidence than she ever had before. "And why, may I ask, is it so wrong? Does emotion scare you? Is there actually something that actually frightens you?"

Scott folded his arms tighter. "Well, there is the obvious fact that you work for me. Not to mention you are young."

"Like four years younger than you," Gwen scoffed. "I'm a fully grown adult woman. I'm not young."

Scott frowned. "Which brings me to the main reason. We both seek very different things. You are a standard person, as you should be, looking for the traditional sort of boyfriend to spend your time with."

Gwen's forehead wrinkled as she folded her own arms. "And what the hell are you looking for?"

"I'm into things different than that and generally unspecific. You see, the whole 'boyfriend' and 'girlfriend' thing does not make sense to me. I do not think of it as an entirely bad construct, but it is something I cannot relate to. To me, traditional sexual relationships are both superfluous and melodramatic at the same time."

Gwen's eyes narrowed in obvious contempt. "Oh, Mr. evolved sensibilities, please tell me then what is so superior with your mighty robo-logic!"

Scott sighed. "As I said, I seek something, as with all things, much more direct. Much more in the moment. Much more based on actual human instinct and passion instead of some construct of the mind."

Gwen leaned against the counter, her expression now neutral. "Oh, I get it. The master of science is putting it soooooo eloquently, but what he means is he just likes to fuck. No strings attached. No emotions." She sighed as she walked to the door. "Despite your supposedly 'evolved' mindset, you are such a stereotypical man!"

With that, she left the lab, slamming the door behind her. For the first time since meeting Gwen, Scott was flustered by her.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

-Present-

The next day, Gwen starred at the plot in absolute astonishment and disbelief. It was gone. All of it was gone. Every seed she planted and every row she lovingly produced. The plot was back to being the plain slab of soil it was when she first arrived the day prior.

"What... how... huh?" she stuttered stupidly, hands on her head.

Scott stood next to her, patting her on the back. "No need to fret so much. You just need to do it again," he instructed.

She glared at the man sternly. "I have to do it AGAIN? What happened to what I ALREADY DID?"

Scott smirked. "Calm down, garden girl. This is part of the experiment. I want you to complete the entire garden today, all right? Remember, you are being watched."

Gwen looked up at the cameras, hands on her hips, head tilted to the side. "This makes my brain hurt... what... why... I thought you said you were being straight with me?"

Scott's smirk grew. "Yes, direct in what I want done. I want there to be a finished garden by the time I get back. You better get started, garden girl. You have a lot to do."

Gwen scowled at him as he walked off, climbing into his car. She wiped some sweat from her brow, realizing that this day was hotter than the last. She stared at the plain patch of dirt. It was like the plot had never been touched. With a heavy heart, she picked up the hoe, slamming it into the dirt.

First, she tilled the rows. THEN, she had to lay down the nutrients again. THEN, she had to plant the seeds again. THEN, she had to mark each area... again. The day turned hotter and hotter, the humidity causing her shirt and sports bra to cling to her breasts, certainly a sight for the cameras.

As the day rolled on, Gwen proved not to be as efficient as she was the day prior. The redundancy of the activity was difficult to overcome. Each slam of the hoe and seed in the ground seemed like a rerun of something better. She even skipped lunch, her stomach crying out for food by the end of the day as her muscles felt sore and stressed.

When Scott arrived, the garden was only half done. Gwen was breathing heavy, hands on her knees as Scott placed a hand on her back. "This is a bit lackluster, garden girl."

Gwen stood up with a defiant glare. "Well, MAYBE if my work didn't mysteriously disappear, it would all be done."

Scott remained calm, smirking. "This is your task. It is one you have done many times."

Gwen then folded her arms. "It feels like you're making fun of me. Is this because you were right about my business skills? How I am destined to always be your assistant and not run something on my own?"

Scott seemed genuinely hurt by the allegation. "I swear that is not the truth. I hoped you would succeed in your entrepreneurial endeavor. It is why I invested whole heartedly in your business. I did not make that fact known to you because I did not want to make it seem like I did not have faith in you."

Gwen's eyebrows perked up. "You gave money to Garden Girl?"

Scott nodded his head. "I would not lie about such a thing. Also, I will point out you are free to quit at any time. I will even try to help you find a job at another company."

Gwen looked at him for a good thirty seconds, deep in thought. "Yeah, well, you do usually have a grand purpose in the end. I mean, it must have not been easy destroying my hard work and making it look like the land was untouched." The weirdness of the whole situation made her twitch a bit. "It's only day two, but I can quit when I want? And you'll help me find a different job?"

"I promise. I would not lie to you."

Gwen sighed. "Okay. Fine. You can keep all of your dumb intrigue and not tell me your plan, but answer this one question please. Is this all going to be here tomorrow?"

Scott did not answer audibly, but his smirk told her what she wanted to know. "Dammit," she groaned.

- - - - - - - - - -

~Past~

Gwen spent a serious amount of time thinking about quitting. As the weeks drug on, the sting of the confrontation faded. The instance was never directly addressed by either Scott or Gwen, though their general amount of daily interaction decreased significantly. Gwen would go into the greenhouse, do her work, and then go home. There would be a basic back and forth between the two, but only what was in service of work.

In addition, things between Gwen and Gavin remained static. If anything, the banality of the relationship became an oasis to Gwen from the mechanically bizarre nature of her boss. She started to become more and more bold, the shy shackles shedding away as she gathered more friends. She also became more comfortable in her sex life, learning to be more adventurous with positions and activities in the bedroom activities. Despite his willingness to fuck in new ways, Gavin remained a dreadful bore. Conversations with him were all the same. Nothing about Gavin as a person particularly excited Gwen, but he was safe, and that feeling of safeness kept her from breaking it off.

The coldness between Scott and Gwen started to thaw in mid-May as he needed more help with his dissertation proposal. School was done for a few weeks and Gwen needed the money, so a few extra hours of work a week proved to be helpful when it came to paying the bills. The two started to laugh again. Past tensions began to feel silly.

One late Thursday evening, Gwen was in the computer lab, proofreading a paper for Scott's portfolio. She finished earlier than expected, hoping that with the task done that she would be able to meet her friends at the movies. Upon arriving at Scott's office, she entered without knocking... which proved to be a mistake. There was a woman there, someone Gwen vaguely recognized as another grad student. She was bent over the desk, skirt hiked up, and hands clinging to the wood. Scott was behind her, his cock wedged deeply into her, pounding with great force. With her eyes shut and mind on... other things, she failed to see Gwen, but Scott certainly did. Gwen's skin turned pale as she hurried out immediately, dropping the papers on the floor.

Shell-shocked, she went straight home, musing over what she saw. She ignored a call from Gavin and seriously thought about whether she wanted to go to work the next day or not.

Scott certainly didn't expect her and was a bit startled upon walking into work and seeing Gwen watering a plant. Her long hair was tied back into a ponytail and she wore her normal baggy and junky work clothes. For once, he did not know whether the direct approach was the correct one, trying to walk past Gwen without a word. She chirped as he sauntered past, not looking up from her work, "aw, is the bluntest man in the world finally speechless?"

He threw his hands in the air and sighed. "What is there to say? You know what you saw. I was having sexual intercourse with a woman in my office."

Gwen poured more water on the plant she was tending to. "See, to me, it looked less like sex and more like you were fucking the hell out of her."

Scott leaned against a counter. "So, you seem to have all the answers now. What are going to do about this? Report me?"

Gwen finally looked up with a mischievous smile. "Whatever do you mean?"

Scott clenched his teeth in frustration. "Don't be so coy. What are you thinking? If you want to be direct, be direct."

She put down the watering can and crossed her arms. "I am just shocked that you got that far, honestly. That girl was cute and taking it pretty hard. Bravo."

Scott frowned. "That was far from direct."

Gwen flashed an innocent expression. "Oh, it was? I didn't notice."

Scott stepped right in front of her, his posture firm. He stared down at her... their height different extremely apparent as he stood so close. She did not waver, staring up. "If you must know," Scott explained, "Amber is just another woman here. Like you. And unlike you, she isn't very clever."

Gwen wrinkled her nose. "Oh? So you only fuck dumb girls?"

Scott clenched his fists. "No... it's... I don't need to justify anything to you. I was honest before. I am being honest now."

Gwen unfolded her arms, standing in a defiant posture. "Yeah, I call bullshit on that one. Can my delicate young little mind not handle your big expansive thoughts on fucking? Am I just a fragile little bird who needs to be coddled?"

Scott slammed his hands on a counter. "It's not... you're acting like a child."

"And YOU'RE acting like a boy who doesn't know what puberty is! You hem and haw, acting like you are so open and superior, yet, you are just like Gavin or any other guy I know. Your big anti-girlfriend thing is so pathetic, an excuse to hide behind!"

"It is not, you whelp! It's more realistic than any of your sexual inklings."

Gwen laughed loudly and mockingly. "Oh really? You have subverted me so much, but tell me... what do you truly want from me? Not what you think I need or any other shit. What do YOU truly want from me?"

Scott stammered, looking into Gwen's fury filled eyes. He swallowed hard, letting out a cough, kicking his feet. "Well..."

Gwen mirrored his smirk. "Oh, is the king of directness a bit tongue tied?"

"For god's sakes, okay! Fuck! There are few things I want more in this world than for you to get on your knees and to suck my cock!"

Gwen's eyes widened at the sudden admission. Her head tilted forward, eyes still pointed up at Scott. A pure silence persisted between the two of them for a good ten seconds. Then, without breaking eye contact, Gwen fell to her knees. She tilted her head back, looking up at him with a glimmering gaze as if to say 'your move.'

Without another word, Scott approached Gwen. He reached back and pulled on the ponytail, releasing her long hair from confinement. Gwen trembled a bit. What she committed herself to suddenly dawned on her. He ran one hand through her hair and used the other hand to pull at the button on his pants. The garment slide down his legs and his boxers soon followed. There, right in front of Gwen's eyes, was his semi-hard penis. It was of a nice side with a good girth, the swollen purplish head of it throbbing slightly.

She stared at it for a good while, contemplating her own next move. With her green pupils pointed up, she arched her back, leaning in to slide the cockhead between her lips. She used her tongue to swirl it cheek to cheek, gently coating it in her saliva. She planted a hand on the base of the shaft and then sunk her head in deeper. She steadied the penis as she pushed forward, a few inches sliding into her gullet with a glide of her tongue. She then pulled backed up on it, only to then give a hard grind forward mere seconds later.

"Little garden girl seems to like to have a cock in her mouth," Scott chirped. Gwen's response was a hard grind with her lips, tilting her head to the right and starting to move her hand on the shaft. She twirled her neck and licked the underside of the shaft as she journeyed deeper. "And you seem to have good instincts."

Gwen reached up and grabbed his ass with her other hand. She started to bob at a rigid pace, not quite getting a good rhythm down. Her nostrils flared as the cock slide back and forth in her mouth. It pushed hard against her gag reflex once, causing her to gag and shake upon the dick. Scott gripped the back of her head. He forced her head against him three more times, each subsequent gag becoming louder. Obviously, he liked the sound.

He let go after that, giving her control again. After some trial and error, Gwen figured out how to synchronize the motions of her hand and her mouth. Scott tilted his head back, smirking. "You're a quick learner. There is something else down there that wants you attention too, garden girl."

Removing her other hand from his ass, Gwen reached down and started to massage the balls. Scott gripped the counter tightly, looking down with the smirk. "A little easier... maybe give them your mouth for a bit." Gwen pulled out with a pop, swooping down to the balls and sucking the right one into her mouth. She kept her hand on the cock, rubbing it in long strokes as she sucked on the sac, her head moving back and forth. "Oh god, that's it."

The motions of her hand on the shaft quickened as each ball received attention. After a minute, Scott pulled her head from the balls. "How did those taste, pet?" he asked.

"Musky and delightful," Gwen chirped as she sucked her bottom lip, an obvious deviousness in her eyes.

Scott patted her on the head with a chuckle. "Well, I was indeed not handling you the right way. For that, I apologize. Now, you are going to use that cute head of yours to suck on this cock until your mouth is filled with my cum. Understood, garden girl?"

Gwen nodded, spreading her lips open. Scott took that as an invitation, sliding the cock into her gullet. He started to shove it back and forth, pushing her, slamming the cockhead against her gag reflex. Gwen's eyes widened further, the gags from her mouth rough each time. Her spittle became thicker, some drool leaking out down her chin. Soon after starting his face fucking, Scott released her head. "Now show me what you can do."

Gwen then leaned forward, really pushing the cock against her mouth, but perhaps too far... trying to show off too much. She sputtered and shook on the cock, leaning to the side. Scott propped her up, running a hand through her hair. "There, there. No need to be fancy this time, garden girl. Just suck on the cock the best you can."

Gwen then nodded, cock shaking in her mouth. The trembling woman gripped it again with her left hand. She started to move in smooth motions, learning the timing for her hand and mouth. She picked up the pace, body jutting forward as she focused on pleasing a three inch segment of the shaft. She tilted her head, the cock becoming wet and slimy, loud sloshing sounds filling the room.

"Good girl... fuck, good girl!" Scott declared, placing a hand on the back of Gwen's head as she moved with ease. She then followed the quick assault with a few slow suckles on the entire length of the dick.

Suddenly, Gwen felt the flesh pulsate against her tongue. "Ready yourself," Scott warned, pulling her head back so the cockhead rested at her lips.

The penis shook to life, spurting a large amount of sperm right onto her tongue. Gwen felt the heavy chunky sperm start to fill up her mouth, treating her tongue as if it was a bowel for cum. Scott was careful to focus on filling her mouth, only a few strands spilling and bubbling from the corner of Gwen's lips, sliding down her cheeks.

He came for a decent amount of time, with a thicker cum than Gwen had ever experienced. When he was done, Scott removed the cock from her lips, a single piece of spit connecting the cock to her open mouth. Inside of her gullet was a lake made of his sperm.

In truth, Gwen sucked Gavin's cock more than a few times. Though he always came rather quickly, she frightened herself with how much she relished the experience. Now, with her boss's cum filling her whole mouth, she felt surprisingly... jovial. When Gavin and she finished the activity, there was always a cup ready for her to spit into. Staring up into Scott's eyes, she shut her mouth and tilted her head back, swallowing every bit of the sperm, the first she had ever swallowed. It felt... weird, more watery than expected and ticklish down her throat. Yet, she liked it.