Garden Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gwen plopped down onto the edge of my bed and rolled her eyes. "Wow. You're human. What a shocking revelation. I guess I'm not the only one with confidence issues, huh?"

Scott ran a hand through his hair as he nodded. "You are an amazing and intelligent woman, so I assumed you would be uninterested in my advances."

Gwen wrinkled her nose at that statement. "If I am so amazing and intelligent, then why not trust me to be a fucking normal adult and make my own decisions?"

"I agree," Scott remarked. He then reached into his pocket and pulled out an oblong white box. "I apologize greatly for being so foolish." Gwen took the box and opened the top. Inside was a cute pink leather collar. In the center of it was a beautiful violet flower made out of mineral stone.

Gwen peered at the collar for an extended period before resuming eye contact with Scott. "What does it mean if I choose to put this around my neck?"

"It means you submit to me," Scott explained candidly. "It means that I won your body. Let me explain submission-"

"Don't explain to me what submission is," Gwen interrupted. "I researched what submission signifies months ago, even before we started to fool around together. It means as an intelligent and independent woman, I choose to hand over myself to you. We are on the same page ideologically, correct?"

Scott seemed genuinely anxious and far more human and fragile than Gwen had ever seen. "That is correct. We think the same on this issue. I hope you know that you can trust me. I will never force you into anything that you don't want to do. Also, I-"

Gwen interrupted Scott again, but this time, not by words. She put the collar around her neck with a smirk on her face. Scott's eyes widened as his words trailed off. It took a few seconds for reality to sink in. Then, almost if by magic, his confident posture returned to him.

"First thing to do, garden girl," Scott said, "is to take that hideous monstrosity off your finger."

"Yes Sir," Gwen chimed obediently, quickly removing the engagement ring from her hand, casting it to the side carelessly.

"Good girl," Scott complemented while grabbing Gwen's shoulders and standing her up. "I like being called Sir and Master, but you don't need to do it all the time. That would feel too forced and stuffy. One of the things I love about you is your casual earthiness."

"Love?" Gwen parroted with a devious grin on her face.

"Yes, I love you garden girl," Scott confessed. "Is that so surprising?"

"I guess not," Gwen shrugged casually with an impish look still on her face.

There was a brief pause. "Traditionally, one returns the sentiment if it is expressed," Scott instructed.

Gwen smirked. "Well, I don't know about that... yesterday sucked pretty bad."

Finally, Scott's classic smirk appeared on his face. "What have I gotten myself into," Scott sighed.

"Into my body," Gwen cooed, running a hand up Scott's thigh, "Sir."

Scott's eyes sprung to life as he pulled a small tube out of his pocket. "Yes, I had something very specific in mind to celebrate the advancement in our relationship. I plan on fucking you in the ass. Am I correct in assuming you have never had anal before?'

Gwen's eyes bugged and her heart skipped a beat at the casual reveal of the day's planned activity. "Yeah. That is something I have never tried before."

Scott ran a comforting hand through Gwen's hair. "There is no reason to be scared, garden girl. I am quite experienced with it and promise not to hurt you. I know the act is not for everyone."

Gwen steeled herself, a confident gleam forming in her eyes. "What kind of fucktoy would I be if I didn't try it?" She stood on her tiptoes and kissed Scott on the cheek. "I trust you... and I love you," Gwen confessed with a blush.

Scott swooped down and gave Gwen a hard kiss on the top of her head. He then peeled away her sleeping pants and removed her top. His hands gave both tits a nice grope before gently turning Gwen around and bending her over the bed.

Gwen let out her first yelp as she felt something cold against her asshole. Her sphincter muscles clenched at Scott's fingers, the sensations shooting through her body already quite unique. Her upper body trembled, but it was quake of excitement, laced with a bit of trepidation. In her mind, this act was the final frontier.

Scott placed a phallic pink vibrator in her hand. "Use this if it starts feeling too extreme," he instructed. He then placed a ball gag into her mouth. "And this is so you don't bite your tongue. Ready my lovely slut?" Gwen simply pursed her lips against the gag in her mouth and nodded.

Immediately, Gwen felt Scott's cockhead push against the tight confines of her asshole. She gripped her bed roughly, arching her back by instinct and pushing her ass more towards her new Master. After a minute of resistance, Scott managed to worm himself inside of the entrance to her rectum. Gwen's eyes widened as far as they could, her squeals bouncing off the ball in her mouth. Scott pulled out of her, a sting still in her ass, but the muscles there relaxing. The reprieve was short because within mere seconds, Scott pushed into her asshole again.

The man proceeded to do this six more times. With each push, the asshole loosened more and more, allowing for less resistance during the next push. During the eighth entrance into her ass, Gwen realized she was used to the initial advance. She bucked and screamed less during this instance. Confident that she was open enough to continue, Scott grabbed Gwen's shoulders and pushed deeper into her.

There were numerous sensations occurring in Gwen's lower body. First, there was the tension of her asshole that gleefully squeezed the shaft of Scott's penis. Secondly, there was the cockhead which pushed deeper and deeper with each thrust. Third, there was the throbbing of Scott's balls against Gwen's thigh. Fourth, there was the element of pain, which honestly, Gwen expected to be more severe. Her nerves did scream, but the sensations felt more awkward than outright painful. Finally, the fifth element surprised her the most. Scott's slow and methodical movement sent tremors straight to Gwen's pussy, making her beyond wet. It was an indirect kind of pleasure, but a pleasure all the same.

Scott moved slowly, driving himself deep into Gwen's tightest hole. The spongy innards of Gwen's inner ass constricted around his manhood, gripping it earnestly. With a tender grip on her shoulders, Scott pushed back causing more tremors to rush through the woman's form. Her breasts shook as her entire body writhed, twitching at points. She used one hand to grip the bed and used the other to firmly grasp the vibrator. Using all the energy she could muster, Gwen reached down and pressed the quaking plastic against her clitoris.

That action proved to have far reaching effects. Her body thrashed upon Scott, the indirect pleasure now overwhelming the pain. In fact, the two forms of stimulus mixed, creating a hurricane of rapturous fury through her body. Scott started to work his cock faster in response, Gwen's eyes glazed over with this bizarre bit of bliss.

Within a minute, Scott began to throttle her asshole. "Bask in it, slut," Scott groaned. "Revel in this new experience." The quickened pace did bring up the pain level, but the vaginal gratification managed to still win out over uncomfortableness. Her asshole loosened further as the cockhead drilled into Gwen's tender innards, her nails DIGGING into her mattress. She looked back, her eyes glimmering with both lust and awe.

Then, without much warning, Gwen's cunt exploded, juices splashing down onto her yellow linen sheets. She couldn't hold it back even if she tried. Juices cascaded out of her like a waterfall, spilling down her legs and onto her feet. The intensity of the orgasm rocked all of her muscles and bones, her wails loud, even against the gag. It took a while for the climax to subside, her nerves feeling numb afterwards.

Despite the general bodily tiredness, Gwen still felt a very sudden and warm burst deep within her ass. It felt like a miniature balloon exploded within her tight canal; warm shrapnel shooting all over her inner rectum. Scott leaned in as he came, unintentionally forcing Gwen down onto the bed. One of the weirdest feelings happened to be when Scott pulled out of her, some cum leaking out with the exit. This sent a unique shudder through her body, her tight asshole clamping shut immediately. Sperm rolled down her taint and hit the bottom of her pussy.

Scott collapsed onto the bed next to Gwen. He reached over and removed the gag from her head. She breathed heavily, but still smiled. Her body still trembled and felt numb, but she also a wave of contentment bubbled inside of her. "Should I be disturbed that I liked that so much?"

Scott ran a hand up her side as he laughed. "Well, this is just day one. I would fear the future if you were disturbed already."

Most of the muscles in Gwen's body did ached, but it was a weirdly satisfying soreness. She managed to sit up, her ass understandable tender. "I guess I have an engagement to call off," Gwen sighed, not looking forward to that.

"If it helps any garden girl, I plan on treating you to a very fancy meal tonight," Scott admitted, hopping to his feet.

Gwen looked up with mischievous eyes careful not to fully sit on her ass just yet. "For dessert, can I ride your cock?"

Scott laughed before giving Gwen another hard kiss on the top of her head. "Not only can you, but I insist that you do."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

-Present-

It was a lovely Saturday afternoon which made Gwen slightly sad that she spent most of the morning indoors at the hairdresser's. Still, one look in the mirror confirmed that the time was not wasted. Her new haircut was quite cute, reaching down to just above her ears and down to her neckline. Scott complimented her longer hair, but this was one of their old rules. Their tradition was short hair in summer and long hair in winter. She twirled about, not having had short hair for over a year.

Mark, her poor boyfriend, was flabbergasted since she walked in the door. First, she did not come home to well past midnight the previous night. Now, she woke up early and had most of her hair chopped up. Well, if that was all too alarming for him, he was really going to hate the next part.

Mark entered the room, his jaw still hanging from Gwen's sudden change of appearance. "Seriously, what the hell is happening with you? You're suddenly so... different. Is there something weird with your boss? I knew that guy was bad news."

Gwen sincerely felt awful for having to do this since Mark was not that bad of guy, just mind numbingly boring. "Yeeeeaaaah... about that, we're breaking up."

The statement didn't register to Mark at first. "Look, I know you think I'm paranoid, but-" And that is when he realized what she said. "Wait, what?"

"I'm really sorry and you have every right to hate me. Hell, it took all of my energy not to do this over a text message, but that would have been horrible. Also, all of my stuff is here and I'm afraid if I did that, you wouldn't give me my stuff." Gwen realized what she just confessed to and put a hand on her face. "I certainly should not have said that. Hey, look at it this way. When you tell everyone about the break up, you have every right to say what a callous bitch I am!"

Mark just stood there, stunned by the news. Gwen took the opportunity to grab her favorite clothes and her pet turtle, Slowpoke, and bring them to her car. Mark stormed at of the house, his complexion quite red. "Aren't we going to have a conversation about this?"

Gwen started to feel even more awful. "There is nothing really to talk about, sweetie. There is nothing you can say that will change my mind. You're a nice enough guy though. I could write you a recommendation later if you wanted."

Mark twitched as he cocked his head to the side. "You'll do... what?"

Gwen thought back to the three hour screaming match that happened when she broke things off with Gavin. That was the last thing she wanted to deal with at the moment. She quickly jumped into her car and started it up. "Okay, well I'll be back at some point for the rest of my stuff. Please try not to burn it out of a need for revenge! And if you burn it, just burn the crappy stuff! Okay, bye!" Gwen put her foot on the gas and sped out of the parking lot before Mark could properly respond.

She sighed while thinking about how that could have gone better. Of course, it could have also gone much worse. Within seconds though, Mark felt like a distant memory. Gwen giggled with excitement at the thought of fully being "the garden girl" again. Despite his faults, Gwen truly did love her Master and best friend and looked forward to being in his service again.