Garden of Hellish Delights Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobsamade
bobsamade
349 Followers

As she dropped, her pussy began spraying sap into the chamber. The magic still exposed squeezed tightly as it coiled round her breasts and seared her tender green nipples with its heat.

Two ribbons were sliding back and forth against her labia lips while another narrowed at its end as it wrapped round her clit and squeezed.

More and more sap gushed out as the girl yelped helplessly at the inflicted pleasure. John wondered if the hellspawn's mind, if it had one, was being overloaded as his had been on so many occasions.

His ponderings were quickly replaced by concern over the rising level of sap in the bulb. In minutes it had reached his shoulders and he tried forcing himself into as much of a standing position as the pod would allow to keep his airways clear.

He couldn't stem the tide though, and as his gushing, spasming bride contorted while floating in the pod – anchored only by the vines that bound her to it – the sap finally reached his nose. Plugging his nostrils, he held his breath and waited. And waited... And waited....

He had run out of air and instinctively John opened his mouth for more. What greeted him was a mouthful of sweet, sticky sap.

His thinking stopped at once, and - on the brink of passing out – he slumped his shoulders and bobbed in the liquid.

At that precise moment, the shuddering petal walls gave out against the mounting pressure, and as they flew open, the pod sank to the floor.

John flew out as the bulb crash landed and landed sprawled out next to the edge of a petal. Looking back into the plant, he saw his lover contorting under the relentless effects of the spell, but it appeared she had finally run out of sap.

With all the sap she had produced expelled around her, her beautifully smooth, soft green skin was shrivelling and developing wrinkles as if the girl was ageing centuries in seconds.

She screeched and moaned in desperation before a blue cloud of light flew into her and she moved no more.

John crawled over to her, tears welling in his eyes over the creature he once would have wished to slay himself.

"A-are you okay?" he whispered, the idiocy of his words sinking in even as he said them.

Compared to the constant pumping soundtrack that had filled his ears so often recently, the scene before him was deathly quiet.

The girl lay motionless, until the vines leading into her began a slow pulsing into her.

The plant's regenerating her, he realised. Somehow, it was restoring her.

He breathed a sigh of relief. She was going to be alright.

As he exhaled, he too was struck by a blast of blue light. In an instant, his mind seemed to change and rewrite itself and he saw what had happened, as if a veil of affection had been whisked from his eyes.

The blue light was nothing more than another spell – this time to strip both he and the girl of magical influences. In her case, the sex magicks choking her very being, and in his case...

The sap. It was the sap.

The girl had been controlling him through the sap she was rubbing into his body. It had dulled his mind and his senses, instilling a false affection for the overgrown pitcher plant.

And now that the 'girl' was lying motionless in front of him, he saw clearly that she had been nothing more than the lure on the vegetation's trap.

A lure that contained the more delicate nerve endings of the plant perhaps, but a nerve ending all the same.

His eyes followed her vines to the root of the plant, which was pumping nutrients from out of the earth.

Down below, that's where its real heart and brain lay. The babe at the top – nothing more than the lure on the world's greenest fishing line.

But then – why did he still feel a pang of affection as he turned to leave?

***

From out of the shadows, Minni, Mandi and Maxi looked on.

Mandy closed her palm and extinguished the link to her magicks, which had manifested as a chilled blue flame dancing along her fingertips.

"His dick's going to be sore tomorrow," chuckled Maxi.

"Hey, the amount of action he's had it's probably sore 24/7," quipped Minni.

"Didn't you read Sexual Demonology 101? Alraune saliva switches off pain receptors, but heightens pleasure ones.

"She'll have ridden him in a way that sparks as much pleasure as possible in his brain regardless of whether it's good for him.

"He'll bring 'rubbed red raw' to a whole new meaning."

"Maybe we should show him how proper lovers do it, Max?"

"You two, quiet!" hissed Mandy. "He's heading in the direction of Lascivia's domain.

"He stumbles into her and her fluids will heal him nicely.

"But we'll also miss our chance if she captures him for good.

"Let's move..."

bobsamade
bobsamade
349 Followers
12