Garden Party

Story Info
Lacey unwittingly becomes a full-time gardener.
4k words
4.27
121.2k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lacey rose slowly to her feet, brushing the dirt from her knees as she surveyed her handiwork. The garden looked fantastic--eight tiny rows of pepper plant seedlings smiled up at her in the early afternoon sun. It should be a good crop this year, Lacey mused; the unseasonable warmth meant a few weeks' extra growing time. It was a also a good excuse for a cold beer and a nice cool shower, she thought as she began picking her way through the garden, collecting tools as she went.

Suddenly Lacey caught her foot on something and stumbled. It was a vine from a squash or a gourd plant, strewn carelessly across the path. That's funny, she thought, I certainly haven't planted any squash yet this year, and I cleaned everything out from last season. I wonder where this came from? Her confusion did not last long, however, as anticipation of a beer and a shower pushed it quickly from her mind.

---

Later that evening, Lacey wandered back out to the garden. Taking care not to spill her glass of red wine, she bent over to switch off the sprinkler she had set up earlier that day to water the seedlings. Suddenly something pushed her from behind and she fell forward onto the sprinkler. In moments her entire front side was drenched with cold water.

"Fuck!" Lacey muttered, struggling to stand in the damp earth without crushing her plants. Looking down, she realized without much amusement that her white shirt, now soaking wet, did little to hide her bra-less chest. It clung to the curves of Lacey's breasts while her dark, hardened nipples poked through the thin fabric. Embarrassed and eager to go back inside, she bent to retrieve the wine glass which she had dropped when she fell.

Suddenly, two vines appeared out of the earth in front of her. They found her outstretched hands and tightened quickly around her wrists, bringing her arms behind her back. Lacey gasped in shock. "What the fuck--?"

Suddenly another vine erupted from the soil and wrapped around her head, slipping between her lips and gagging her. Lacey bit down on the wooden-tasting thing, but to no avail. The vine did not release her, but actually tightened, almost completely muffled her groans and curses.

Lacey's eyes widened in increasing terror as another vine appeared before her, much thicker than the first two. It wrapped around her waist and actually raised her off the ground. Lacey kicked her feet wildly, but the vine refused to budge. It suspended her steadily, though not uncomfortably, several feet off the ground.

Abruptly, two smaller vines began to grow off the one wrapped around Lacey's waist. They waved menacingly in her face for a moment before burrowing into the cleavage between her large breasts. Lacey yelped, or would have, as the vines wrapped themselves around the heavy globes, each one encircling one of her breasts several times before they finally stopped. Then they began to tighten, forcing her large jugs into huge round orbs. They bulged straight out on her chest, the skin growing taughter and taughter, until the pressure tore her shirt apart. The vine around her waist made little work of the remaining material, tearing it aside until Lacey was completely topless.

Lacey looked down at her heaving chest. Normally rather pendulous and heavy, her huge breasts swelled out like a bad boob job. The vines, still wrapped around the base of each breast, shook back and forth, causing her heavy, taught breasts to bounce just a little. Her already long nipples now stood out more than an inch from her smooth, pale flesh, bright red and pulsing.

So distracted by her abused breasts was Lacey that she failed to notice the new vine until it had snaked out of the ground and sat hovering between her thighs. It prodded against the crotch of her jeans, startling her. When the vine could gain no access, it rose higher, finding the waistband of her jeans and slipping inside.

Fear even more acute than before set in. The combination of being slightly buzzed, terrified, and having drank far too much liquid proved to be too much for her bladder. Sobbing with shame (albeit still muffled), Lacey unleashed a torrent of piss, quickly soaking her panties and turning the crotch of her jeans a darker blue. Urine ran down the insides of her legs and down her feet, splattering the soil beneath her.

By this time, the vine in her jeans had worked its way down between her thighs. With a powerful downward swing, the vine ripped the offending material away, tearing until the shredded jeans fell away into the dirt. Now Lacey was covered only by a sopping wet pair of white panties. These were disposed of with a mere flick of the tip of the vine, completely exposing Lacey's body.

Although piss still gushed from her bladder, soaking her legs, Lacey kept her thighs tight together. This did not last long, however; two vines shot out of the piss-soaked soil and wrapped around her ankles, spreading them as far apart as physically possible and exposing Lacey's wet, squirting pussy.

Full, fat pink lips spread wide to expel the golden liquid, bulging out rather lewdly from Lacey's crotch. Above her pisshole, a pronounced, fleshy hood did its best to conceal a soft though obviously large clitoris which already just peeked out from underneath. The vine approached the tiny nub and began to stroke it; Lacey let out a muffled squeal and struggled frantically.

As the torrent of urine slowed from Lacey's pussy and the last few drops trickled out of her hole, the vine seemed to get another idea. Abandoning her clit, it slid between the thick wet cunt lips and began probing at her hole. It did not penetrate her, but poked and prodded; it seemed to be testing her tightness. Lacey was by no means loose, but she was in her mid-twenties and had taken a good number of cocks into her pussy. Her hole did not put up a great deal of resistance to the questing vine.

Suddenly the vine retreated. Lacey breathed a sigh of relief; she may be naked and in an extremely compromising position, but at least the bizarre creature which had captured her did not seem intent on rape. Instead, it seemed more interested in her large breasts. Sure enough, even as she watched, two tiny vines no wider than twine sprouted from the ones wrapped around her tits. Each vine wrapped around one of her hard nipples, encircling it several times before beginning to tug. The effect was not painful; in fact, it almost felt pleasurable. It almost felt like the vines were pulling on her nipples, like they were trying to milk them.

Lacey was so distracted once more by this new development that she was unaware of the assault until it was already upon her. Out of the piss-soaked soil between her legs, two vegetables had emerged, hovering on the ends of two thick vines. The first was a long, thick cucumber; the second, a massive yellow gourd.

The cucumber approached her already spread, wet pussy. It stroked her outer lips first, immediately drawing Lacey's attention away from her nipples. She gasped--or tried to--as it found her opening and began to slide into her cunt. Although the head of the cucumber was large, almost the side of her own fist, it slid in surprisingly easily. When it finally met with resistance a few inches in, it began to leak a green, viscous substance from pores all over its surface, making it slide more easily into her already-stretched pussy.

The invading vegetable finally came to rest about six inches inside Lacey's twat, dialating her opening nearly three inches. Her pelvis bulged out obscenely around the fat member, her fleshy lips clinging lewdly to the remaining four inches or so which protruded out of her. The vine at the end of the cucumber writhed between her thighs.

Suddenly, out of the vine at the base of the cucumber, another tiny vine sprouted. This one headed directly for Lacey's clit. It was slippery with the same green substance that had lubricated the cucumber, and so wound itself easily again and again around her meaty organ. Lacey twitched violently as the vine began milking her clit much as the others were doing to her nipples. Those had been stretched another inch or so, and the vines were still pulling on them.

Abruptly the vine around Lacey's waist began to tilt her forward. The vines around her ankles kept her legs in place, essentially bending her in half until her ass stuck directly up into the air, completely exposed. The cucumber was still lodged in her twat, but now the vines had another hole to play with. Two vines shot up out of the earth, branching out on the end like fingers. They found Lacey's asscheeks and plunged between them, spreading the fleshy globes wide apart.

Lacey felt, rather than saw, the massive gourd approach her ass. She felt something warm and wet being squirted onto her asshole; the tip of a vine worked its way into the tight hole, spreading the goo around inside her rectum. She screamed with all her might when three more vine tips slipped into her anus and began to pull, stretching it open. It gaped, albeit reluctantly, providing a widening passage for the gourd.

Although Lacey could not see it, the head of the gourd was actually narrower that the cucumber in her pussy. It too was coated with a viscous liquid, yellow in color, that it seemed to squirt into her ass as it pushed its way in. The effort was more uncomfortable than painful, and Lacey's ass (which had taken items of considerable girth) stretched rather easily to accomodate the gourd, until at last the vines withdrew and the gourd slipped in easily.

Lacey's anus closed around the neck of the gourd, spasming a little as it adjusted to the sensation. What she didn't know was that the gourd still had a much larger, longer, fatter body with which to penetrate her, although for now it seemed content to allow her ass to adapt.

A noise behind her startled Lacey. Peering between her bulging tits, Lacey saw her next-door neighbor standing on his back porch, watching her. Her eyes grew wide, first in relief, then shame. How embarrassing to be seen like this, strung up, contorted, and violated in both holes by a plant. Although she could not gesture or do much of anything, she looked into his eyes, silently pleading with him for help.

But he was not looking into her eyes.

Lacey's neighbor, an middle-aged, divorced man who had always found his younger neighbor extremely attractive, now found his most private fantasies coming true before his very eyes. Although he would have liked to do the violating, he was more than happy to watch Lacey's holes stuffed with something other than those younger, hotter men she was always bringing home--finally, the slut was getting what she deserved! And how how hot she looked like this, spread open, huge tits hanging down...Tom did the only thing his brain would allow him to do: he unzipped his pants, pulled out his hard cock, and began to stroke it.

Lacey saw this, and hung her head in shame and disappointment. He was content to simply watch her suffer this humiliation! Her thoughts were quickly disrupted as she felt the cucumber in her pussy begin to move. It slid almost completely out of her hole, then plunged back in, filling her. The next stroke pulled the cucumber out of her cunt entirely, revealing a gaping hole which leaked green fluid. It plunged back in, then repeated the motion. On the third plunge, all the air trapped inside Lacey's pussy pushed out around the cucumber, emitting a loud, forceful fart-like sound.

Tears streamed down Lacey's face as the cucumber fucked her again and again, pulling out completely and plunging back in, making her cunt fart each time. To add to her shame, she could hear her neighbor Tom muttering to himself. He had grabbed the pair of binoculars he used for bird-watching (and neighbor-watching) and was staring at her abused pussy while he tugged on his cock.

"Oh, that's disgusting!"

"What a little whore. Look at that loose, gaping pussy."

"You should be ashamed of yourself for making noises like that. That's so nasty."

By now the cucumber had gradually worked all ten inches of its long, thick body into Lacey's cunt. When finally it came to rest inside her, only a thick vine hung out from between her pussy lips. The plant gave her little reprieve, however, as shortly the gourd in Lacey's ass began to push in. Her sphincter, relaxed now and lubricated by the gourd, stretched wide to receive the huge girth of the gourd. By the time nearly 1/3 of the body had been lodged in her ass, Lacey's anus was stretched wider than it ever had been before. Still it spread, more reluctantly now, to take more of the invading vegetable.

Suddenly, the gourd pulled itself completely out of Lacey's ass. Her hole, gaping a good four inches, spasmed and drooled yellow liquid, but did not close. Tom, upon seeing this disgustingly delicious display of her well-fucked hole, began immediately to cum all over the porch.

Yet Lacey's ordeal was not over. Much as the cucumber had done to her pussy, the gourd began to plunge back into her gaping asshole. When it met with resistance it pulled out again, then forced its way back in. Each stroke pushed the gourd further into her ass, gaping it wider and pushing more air out on the following stroke. Her ass began to make the same disgusting farting noises as her pussy had earlier, although these were increasingly louder and more forceful.

Finally, the widest point of the gourd pushed past Lacey's sphincter and buried itself deep in her ass. Although her asshole spasmed, attempting to close around the vine hanging out of her rectum, it was simply too well-stretched. Instead, it gaped open lewdly, spasming occasionally and dribbling yellow goo.

The vine around Lacey's waist tilted her back again. The vines around her tits even began to uncoil themselves until they had released her entirely. To Lacey's disappointment, her tits returned to their original state; massive and heavy, but very saggy. Still, her nipples were still propotional and extremely erect. They pointed straight out from her drooping tits, long and fat.

Although Lacey could not see it, her clit was nearly the size of her nipples. The assault on her ass and pussy had distracted her from the ministrations on her clit, which had stretched it considerably. It now resembled a small cock, jutting out almost three inches from underneath her hood.

Suddenly, out of the soil rose three more vines. On the each end was a soft green bulb, almost like a new tulip. Two rose up to Lacey's long nipples and opened wide enough to engulf them. The other enclosed itself completely over her long, fat clit. All three began to suck--hard.

At first, Lacey squealed in surprise and pleasure; the sensation was extremely pleasant. At length, however, she began to notice a change in the fat, heavy orbs--they were slowly shrinking. In fact, she noticed a tiny stream of white liquid escape one of the bulbs and run down the curve of her tit. They were sucking the milk out of her!

Lacey (and her neighbor) watched in horror as her tits shrunk from GGs down to C cups, then at last to Bs. At this point the bulbs released her nipples. They were still long, but now they drooped from less than a handful of flesh. Even as Lacey watched, they spasmed and squirted out a thick stream of milk, shrinking her once-massive tits down to an A-cup.

She was so horrified that she barely noticed as the gourd in her ass began to slide out, stretching her anus once more to expel the massive body. The gaping hole was immediately plugged by one of the bulbs, which expelled the milk it had swallowed into her anal passage. Lacey found this very soothing, especially when the first bulb had finished and the second forced its load inside her. It remained inside her ass even after it had finished pumping her full of breastmilk; the bulb acted like a plug, sealing the milk enema inside Lacey's bowels.

The first bulb quickly returned to Lacey's right nipple, engulfing it once more. Lacey gasped, waiting in terror for her breasts to become concave, when she felt a different sensation. This one was slightly painful, but there was no sucking--instead, it felt as though the bulb was injecting something into her nipple. Her tit began to grow, slowly at first, then faster and faster, ballooning out past the DDs she had graduated from high school with, the FFs she had made her way through college with, and finally surpassing even the GGs she had until quite recently cherished. Finally the bulb released her nipple, which dripped with a strange green liquid.

Her enormous breasts normally would have drooped quite low on her chest, but to Lacey's surprise, this new one remained suspended, perky and round. The nipple, now three inches long and as thick as a quarter, stuck straight out from her huge jug, rock hard and bright red. Lacey looked from her one massive breast to her almost completely flat one, feeling a wave of embarrassment and shame wash over her. It did not last long, however; the bulb quickly enclosed over the long, drooping teat and began to pump the same greenish liquid into it until it ballooned out to the same monstrous size as the first one.

The bulb released the aching nipple and slapped Lacey's left breast. She watched with joy as the massive jugs bounced and jiggled against one another, the twin stiff nipples waving wildly in the air. Her neighbor, having watched the bizarre event through his binoculars, was beginning to stroke his hardening cock once more at the sight of Lacey's fantastic breasts.

Suddenly Lacey was tipped over until her head pointed downwards and her ass was up in the air. Her balloon-like tits flopped down almost painfully into her face, but Lacey was far too distacted by the sudden sensation in her bowels to pay much attention to them. The bulb that had lodged itself into her rectum now abruptly removed itself. Moments later, milk spurted like a geyser from Lacey's loose anus. It sprayed straight up in the air, then came splashing down over her ass, running down her back and pussy until her entire body was covered in warm, white breastmilk. Intermittant watery farts spewed from Lacey's hole, which made her blush furiously. Fortunately for her, the plant seemed to sense when she was close to shitting, and it righted her long enough to allow each log of shit to pass out of her anus and into the dirt below. Then it would tip her over once more and continue the milk bath.

When at last the entire enema had been evacuated from Lacey's bowels, the vine around her waist lowered her carefully to the ground and released her. The vine around her clit unwound itself from the three and a half inch nub, and the cucumber which was still lodged deep in her pussy began slowly to slide out of her. At last, the remaining vines around her wrists, ankles, and head released her, allowing her to collapse to her hands and knees in the mud. She was covered with a combination of breast milk, green liquid which dripped occasionally from her nipples and out of her now-gaping pussy, and yellow lubricant which dribbled from her loose asshole, not to mention pussy juice which flowed rather copiously from between her swollen, tender lips.

Lacey collapsed onto her back in the soil, utterly exhausted. She did not struggle when the dirt rose around her in what resembled human hands, grasping her tits and ass and waist, pulling her down into the soil. She felt the soil plunge into her holes as she sank, pumping away at her ass, pussy, and at last her mouth. Her tits were the last to disappear into the soil as it covered her body entirely.

Tom, dropping the binoculars and stumbling quickly back into his house, went to jack off in peace, hoping to avoid a similar fate. Although for the rest of his life he would often recall and pleasure himself to the memory of Lacey's bizarre debauchery, he had no intention of himself becoming a plaything of his neighbor's garden.

12