Garden Spot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,316 Followers

She showed some disappointment and it looked like she thought she was doing something wrong, I pulled her to her feet and kissed her deeply. “I love you Alex, I want you to know that, I have loved you since you first walked out of the woods and I saw you standing there.”

“I love you too Walter, now, take me, make me yours!”

I lay on the bed and she straddled me with her face glowing as she put her hand on my dick and guided it to her honey hole, I felt the hair as she slowly lowered herself on me, then the warmth of her crotch, finally the wetness of her as the head of my dick slowly spread her open and entered her. I saw her grimace as I was inside her about 2 inches. Damn, Alex was a virgin, everything we had just done was a first for her. This girl was amazing, taking it all like she had done this before, watching her as she looked at those old pictures Paw Paw had, me eating her pussy, her sucking my cock and now this.

I felt the membrane of her hymen as she pressed her hips harder down against me, then I heard the gasp as it broke and my length was now fully sliding inside her tight pussy. She sat on top of me for just a moment before starting to grind her body on me, I began to hump my hips forward, wanting to be completely inside her, never wanting to come out of her.

Our passion grew with each stroke we made, Alex, cried out as the feeling of me inside her drove her beyond what she had ever imagined sex could be. My hands went to her breasts, a nipple in each palm as I squeezed them, Alex was going wild as we fucked with a passion only a couple in love could, her head fell back over her shoulders and her breasts had a slight bounce as she ground her body on mine. My own excitement matching hers, I reached down and put my finger on her clit, rubbing it lightly as our hips bounced off each others.

When she felt me touch her clit, she went crazy, her body shook as her orgasm struck her with such force and so suddenly it took her by surprise, and me also for that matter. I actually had to grab her hips to hold be on me or she would have bounced off me. She kept saying’ “Yes, Yes, Yes.” over and over and her face flushed bright red as the orgasm hit her again and again. I felt her inner muscles as they grasped my hard on, working like fingers as they clinched and unclinched on me.

I was not going to last much longer before I also would cum, so I flipped us over and raised her legs up, I saw my hard on sliding in and out, a tinge of her hymens blood, now a foamy pink around the base of my cock from the mixture of her juices and the small amount of her blood. I have never seen anything before of since that excited me as much as that sight did. I felt myself fixing to cum, and not wanting her to end up pregnant I pulled out of her as she was panting and I jacked off to finish me off. Her legs spread open, her pussy was opening and closing in her post orgasmic convulsions. That was all it took to set me off.

Even though I was on my knees looking down over her, I felt my orgasm from my toes to the top of my head, even my hair tingled as I exploded on her. The first shot of my thick hot cum hit her between her firm breasts, I closed my eyes for a second, then looked again as I continued to shoot my spunk over her chest and stomach, finally the force left me and the last few shots landed on her thick dark haired bush. I could not believe just how much I had in me, even though I was staring at the proof all over her young body.

“It’s so hot!” Alex commented, “I never would have thought it would be that hot, and so thick. Look at it! It looks so good, so creamy.” Then she took her finger and rubbed a glob of it that was between her breasts and licked it off. “Mmmmm, It tastes good Walter, Kinda salty, but good!”

I was still trying to catch my breath as I watched this erotic sight, not even the pictures I had showed anything like what Alex was doing, and she liked it too. I was going to get up and get something to wash her off, when she grabbed me and pulled me to her, her lips still had some spunk on them as she pulled me to lips and kissed me. I tasted a bit of it as our tongues fought once again, and I felt the warm slickness between us as we smeared my spunk on each other.

Alex hugged me closely, whispering her love for me, squeezing me so hard that it was difficult to breathe and I loved it, I loved her. After a few minutes she loosened her grip on me and we kissed some more. I finally had to get up so we could wash off, instead of her walking to me, she went outside, walked to the stream and climbed in, I followed her eagerly. The cool running water felt almost as good as holding her did, we hugged in the water as we skinny dipped, stopping only to hug and kissed each other.

After 30 minutes of playing we went back inside and dressed, I have never seen a more wonderful sight as the one of her as she dressed. I told her I’d drive her home, even though it was just down the road a short piece. Walking her to her door, we kissed again, as we were kissing the front door opened. Her Ma and Pa stood there and we both blushed at getting caught like we did. I looked at Alex, her dark eyes staring at mine, and whispered in her ear. “Marry Me!”

She jumped up and hugged me saying “Yes, Yes Oh Yes!”

I walked over to her Pa and asked him for her hand in marriage, he grinned and said to me, “Boy, we was wondering what was taking you so long!” Then shook my hand.

Wasn’t too long before we had our own little “Garden Spot” in this ole world, raised a few kids, and had a long lasting sex life, all because of Paw Paw’s ole dirty pictures.

Authors Note:

This story is Pure Fantasy, it never happened. It was only written for, You the Reader and my own enjoyment only!

I do NOT believe in, or participate in Incest, Violence towards Women OR the Sexual Abuse of a Child of any age, consenting or not!

If you enjoyed this story, please drop me an email with any suggestions or fantasies you would like to read about.

Yes, I am a warped individual, but at least I still have my sense of humor! ;-)

mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,316 Followers
12