Garden Street Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was harder then any fucking she had ever gotten, her body rocking back and forth as he took her, the spell he cast over her taking her deeper into the realm of her sexuality then anything before ever had, the squeeze he put on her clit with his fingers shutting down her mind, the fire in her pussy the only feeling that remained, as he bit her neck, and took her.

She felt him cumming, felt it as he continued to fuck her, the moaning and groaning they made driving her crazy, her body spent, her mind exhausted. They lay together, panting, sweating, kissing, hold each other.

Finally they separated, and he slipped outside to retrieve their clothes and ditch his last condom. When he came back, he slipped into bed with her, kissing her softly all over, pulling her close.

"Do you want me to leave?"

"What?"

"If you want me to, I'll leave. I don't want you to be uncomfortable when you wake up in the morning."

Giggling, she pushed into him, inhaling his scent from his chest, licking his sweat. Reaching down, she felt his cock, the cum on it warm to the touch. "Come on, let's take a shower." Standing, she led him into the bathroom, pushing him into the glass walled shower. He let her lead him in, kissing her.

"So I get to stay?"

"I never had sex in a car before."

"Really…have any ice cream around?"

"You're dirty."

"When I'm done with you, you will be, too."

Maria threw her head back, laughing, as he pulled her close, the water splashing off their bodies as he started his seduction over again. It would be a long night, and she was looking forward to all the things he would show her.

The sunlight tickled her face, and when her arms reached out, they found nothing. She sat up suddenly, realizing that he was gone. Exhaling slowly, she shook her head, trying to clear the cobwebs. She felt sore, her whole body aching from what he had done to her the night before. Smelling coffee, she rolled out of bed, suddenly realizing that she was naked.

Smiling, she reached for her robe. Normally she slept in a long t-shirt or something, but he had laughed at that idea last night, pulling her close to his naked body instead, kissing and fondling her into sweet dreams. She had not slept so well in years.

Walking out of her room, music from the radio in the kitchen mingled with the increasingly powerful draw of the burnt beans, and she stepped into kitchen, seeing a young man she did not recognize sitting at the breakfast table.

The blond haired kid seemed just as surprised as her, looking frantically over his shoulder into the part of the kitchen she could not see from the hallway, so she stepped closer, just in time to see Angela emerge from the pantry, and Ryan waving for the kid to relax.

"Good morning, mother."

"Good morning, daughter." Maria smiled; realizing that blondy must be Angela's conquest from last night. Ryan was much better looking. Walking over to him, she hugged him from behind, and he turned his head, kissing her forehead, flicking the tip of her nose with his tongue.

"Hungry?"

"Starving." She watched as he flipped the pancake he was making in the skillet. Everything seemed to just come natural to the kid, and so she squeezed him again, and then moved on to the coffee, her body demanding stimulation that would not be forth coming from him in front of her daughter. Or so she hoped.

And was right, as the four of them sat down to breakfast. Apparently blondy had gone to high school with Angela and Randy, and so the three of them briefly discussed who had been at the party last night, who was doing what, and to whom. When Ryan started to clean up, the other two made themselves scare, a result he had anticipated.

She watched, having futilely tried to stop him, finally asking where he had gotten the shorts. "I left them here the other day, when I was with Angela."

"Oh." She nodded, sipping her coffee.

Sighing softly, he turned away from the dishwasher, and came across to the bench she was sitting on, sliding in next to her. His arms enveloped her, and he kissed her, sucking her tongue, caressing her softly. She moaned into the kiss, her heart instantly racing, pussy flooding.

"Maria, sweet, sweet Maria. You are a truly beautiful woman, and an amazing lover."

"Thank you."

"And I am more then interested in setting off fireworks in your mind again, and again, and again, but I don't think either of us wants a relationship." He did not elaborate on that, college, her staying here, jobs, age, and all kinds of things speaking against it. She nodded, and they kissed again.

"So I'll make you a deal. You are a mom, and I know that you worry about these things. I will surprise you. You won't know when it's coming, but it will come. Until you tell me to stop. I'll talk to Angela. I know you aren't looking forward to that talk."

She smiled, and nodded. Awkward was not the right word. He smiled back, and again their lips danced. "So what are you doing on this lovely Sunday?" His impish smile made it clear what he wanted to do.

"I was thinking that I need to go make the bed."

"Really…I think I can help you with that." Slipping his arms around her, he lifted her away from the table, and carried her back into her bedroom. Her screams came soon thereafter.