Garden Variety Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony could see the moisture on her lips glistening in the sun, knowing it was not pool water. She then sat upright and made a show of rubbing the water from her breasts, lingering at the nipples and pulling them seductively. Throwing her head back and groaning, she increased the pressure on her nipples until she was stretching them to the max. Releasing them to spring back, she then moved her hands over her body until she reached her cunt.

Tony knew it was already wet and was not surprised when she put three fingers into her hot slit at once, and began sliding them in and out. Using her thumb to massage her clit, Teresa moaned loudly, knowing she was driving Tony crazy. Looking at him through half-closed eyes, she smiled and said, "Hot enough for you?"

"Oh yes. You're the hottest woman on the planet. I'm coming down there and fucking your head off," he said as he slid into the pool.

"I'll meet you halfway!" she squealed, slipping into the deep water and immediately swimming under the water towards Tony. As she reached him, she grabbed his hips and put his throbbing cock in her mouth, exerting unbelievable pressure with her lips. He didn't know how long she could keep it up, but Tony was sure enjoying the excitement.

Finally coming up for air, Teresa stood in the waist deep water and let Tony get a good look at her. The bright sun brought out her deep tan; water cascading off her chin fell onto excited nipples and dribbled off like cum. The effect was just what she hoped for. He lunged for her and she easily slipped from his grasp. Wading quickly to the shallow end of the pool, she stepped onto the pool apron and went to an oversized lounge chair.

Tony quickly followed, his glistening dick bouncing with each step. When he got to the chair, he saw that it was wide enough for both of them to recline side by side. That wasn't in Teresa's plan.

"Sit here in the center," she said seductively, holding his hand as he sat. "Now I'm gonna fuck you like you've never been fucked before!"

As Tony sat down and lay back, Teresa moved to his feet and knelt there. She suddenly began massaging his toes, then kissing them. She slid her tongue between each toe, then licked the undersides of his feet, tickling him and causing him to laugh gleefully. Moving up his calves, she licked to one knee, then the other. It seemed as if her tongue was burning the skin as she licked and kissed her way up his legs.

Tony was sitting so that he could watch her tongue in action, and started to stroke his throbbing cock. "Teresa, baby, I'm about to burst. See how fat my cock is? I want to fuck you so bad!"

"Patience, lover, patience," she cooed. "I want it as bad as you, but the wait will be worth it." With that, she began licking his thighs, moving ever closer to his balls. Each lap of her tongue brought her closer and Tony finally lay back and let her have her way.

Teresa quit licking and began kissing. She kissed his balls, his thighs, and slid her tongue into the valley between his thighs and torso, working it back and forth like a man eating pussy.

"Goddamn Teresa! That's even sexier than the blow job! I may come just from that!" he exclaimed.

"Oh no you don't!" she said quickly. "I need a fucking just as bad as you. Let's see how hot we can make my old man!" As she climbed onto the chair with him, she took time to rub the precum leaking from his slit around his cockhead, then rubbed her rubbery nipples around it until they contained a sheen of moisture. Sliding them up and down his shaft, she considered titfucking him to climax, but knew she couldn't last herself. She slid up his body until she was able to kiss him.

As he put his arms around her, she hunched her hips on his shaft, coating the underside of it with slick pussy juices. As they kissed, she slipped her hand between them and held his cockhead to her pussy lips. One swift movement of her talented hips imbedded his throbbing dick completely in her hot, wet cunt.

Tony's eyes flew open as Teresa sat upright on his cock, its head resting against her cervix, its girth filling her pussy and making extremely exciting contact with her vaginal walls. Never had she been filled so completely. Tony had never felt such a tight, hot cunt enveloping his pulsing cock, all eight inched buried in one plunge. Before he had time to start humping upwards into the cauldron-like pussy, Teresa put her hands on his chest and bid him, "Let me do the work lover."

She settled herself on her knees and his cock, getting comfortable and letting him adjust. Then she began using her highly trained cunt muscles to massage Tony's thick cock, almost as if she was milking it with her hand; only this hand was completely smooth, hot, and lubricated. He had never felt such a pussy. Teresa sat perfectly still and fucked him silly.

Her cunt muscles, strong from many hours of Kegel exercises, seemed to ripple along the length of Tony's cock, edging him closer and closer to climax. Finally, he could stand no more and grabbed Teresa's hips, pulling them down on his spurting cock. Rope after rope of cum splattered her pussy, causing her to moan softly. When Tony opened his eyes, Teresa had a smile on her face.

"Ready for more?" she asked.

"I don't know if I can take it," replied Tony, as Teresa began milking his still-erect cock again.

"Oh, you can take it. I need a good fucking now," she said, as she began moving her hips in a circular motion, effectively giving Tony's cock a different kind of pussy massage. He quickly achieved full hardness and began to fuck upwards gently. The couple was in perfect sync, and soon their combined motion had them ready for blastoff into Nirvana. Tony didn't think he could come again, and even though Teresa's pussy was so hot and slick, he was able to hold off and fuck her patiently and steadily.

Teresa was approaching orgasm quickly and stopped humping to let Tony fuck her. Just as she suspected, he was a real stud and allowed her to enjoy all his attention to her pussy. He pumped her easily, even when she began grinding her hips and pussy lips into his groin. The closer she got to her explosion, the more insistent his strokes became.

Finally, Teresa let her body take over. She slid her pussy up and down his shaft, then ground her cuntlips against his pubic area, working herself into more and more of a frenzy. Finally, when he began thrusting more insistently, as if commanding her to come, she released a torrent of cum that washed his dick from tip to base and made holding her in place a chore. Her scream of pleasure was ear-splitting and seemed to lengthen her orgasm.

Tony continued fucking up into her still tight, cum-slickened channel until he was overcome by his climax. His juices joined hers as they escaped down his shaft, over his balls, and down his asscrack. Teresa rode his cock proudly through his second climax and smiled at him through half-closed eyes.

When they finally collapsed into each others' arms, she was still smiling and planning another way to fulfill Al's fantasies.

12