Gardener's Eyeful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even while Michiko was coming, Steve felt his climax exploding upward inside his body and out his cock. Even if he had wanted to stop, he couldn't have so he kept pounding his cock in and out of the fabulous pussy under him until he had ejaculated three more times. He was through then and sagged on top of the lady's recumbent body.

They lay in a tired and happy pile, resting and catching their breaths until his cock softened and slipped out of her pussy. Michiko broke the silence.

"Steve, you really did a good job on the bush once I told you which one needed to be worked on. I hope you can come back tomorrow and do some more of the same kind of work with it."

"I'll be back. It was really great working here today, Michiko, and I can see my services are still very much needed."

They smiled and hugged each other more tightly, thinking about the sexual joy they would be sharing the following day and, hopefully, many times after that.

12