Gardening at Mrs Chesters Ch. 05

Story Info
Jasen tends Mrs. Chester's garden.
1.9k words
4.17
38.2k
8

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/15/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schoolmrs
schoolmrs
140 Followers

Dorothy Chester was watching again from her seat, in the shed. What a sight. Jonathan was facing her, standing about six feet away. His shorts were down around his ankles and a singular object was pointing out from him, up, hard and proud.

"Gosh," she heard herself murmur at the sight.

A firm, thick, perky, fresh, penis, was pointing directly at her.

"Young and yummy," she whispered to herself. Its dark mushroomed head alternately revealed and covered, as he stroked the flexible, but tight foreskin, steadily up and down.

Jonathan's eyes were closed and he seemed a long way off. His slim, taut, forearms flexed as he stroked and concentrated.

"'College boy cock', has never looked so fine," thought Dorothy.

She knew she shouldn't, but she could not resist staring.

Looking slightly down she caught sight of his ball bag, tight, but still swaying in time to his strokes. His testis were full, rounded and more fuzzy than she had expected, as the rest of his exposed body seemed almost hairless.

Dorothy had been watching from her vantage point for a five full minutes now and felt sure that he had to explode soon. She could not tear her eyes off the pee slit as she waited. She watched, on edge, for something to shoot out from its depths.

She noticed Jonathan had glanced up at the house from the back garden a couple of times.

"Was he wondering where she had got to?" She pondered. Perhaps he was half expecting her to show up soon. Clearly he didn't want or expect to be caught by her, but unfortunately for him, he already had been. She smiled inwardly at her craftiness and continued to watch.

Two minutes more passed. Now she could hear him moaning. There was a rhythmic panting. His eyes shut, were screwed tight. His arm and leg muscles and one six inch muscle in particular, just below his waistline were strained. His hands gripped very firmly. She looked down again and saw that his penis was now bigger and stiffer than ever. He was about to blow, and she had a ringside seat.

She licked her lips slowly, and watched eagerly.

Suddenly, Dot awoke in a cold sweat.

She sat up quickly in bed and stared into the blackness of their bedroom at home.

It was the middle of the night.

"Damn and he was so close this time." she whispered out loud to the dark.

"These nightmares had to stop," she told herself.

Dorothy and Linda were not the only older female lechers; Veronica the club secretary had also noticed the maturing boy and his fine form. She managed to engage in some inane conversation with Jonathan about his bike at the club before he left a recent event.

"So Jonathan, tell me about the gears."

She held the bike by its saddle, her hand gripped the narrow smooth leather like it was rock hard cock. She rubbed her thumb over the end and teased it like the tip of a penis. She could not tell if her behaviour was affecting him, but she hoped it did.

It was another Monday when the doorbell rang and Dorothy smiling at the prospect of greeting her cute gardener went to the front door. Instead she was met by a hooded figure in grey top and loose low hanging baggy jeans. She opened it a little nervously and saw that the young man was black.

"Hello?" She said uncertainly.

"Er yeah hello I'm Jasen, Jonathan's mate. He sent me today cos' he can't come."

Then she remembered something Jon had said at the end of the previous week, about not being able to show up on the Monday. She was not going to be mugged on her own doorstep after all. She was relieved and smiled.

"Oh yes I remember now, you had better come in."

She held the door open and stood to one-side as the figure slouched its way in. Not at all the clean cut, youth, that she normally welcomed in to her home.

"Do you have any gardening clothes Jasen?" She enquired as she closed the porch door behind him.

"Err no these are fine, they're me normal clothes."

"Well it can be quite messy. I do normally lend Jonathan some old clothes of the boys, if you prefer?"

"No these 'ell be fine," He said.

"Well come through to the back and I will tell you what needs doing."

It was an hour later and Dot was looking out of the kitchen, doing some washing, and trying to see what Jasen had achieved. He was leaning back on the fork. Well there had been some progress she thought, certainly when it came to revealing himself to her at least. Sleeves on his top were pushed up to the elbows and his hood was off. Then as she watched, he unzipped his grey top to reveal a white t shirt under it. And that was definitely nothing like as baggy.

When she came out with a drink, about thirty minutes later, she found the young man without his top, in just the t shirt, and she was confronted with his bum cleavage. His loosely arranged jeans were only just held up with his belt - not that he was fat, quite the opposite.

"Those cheeks are definitely as tight as his jeans were baggy," she thought as she set the tray down.

"Ooh it's rather warm out here now, isn't it Jasen?" She said.

"Are you comfortable in all that?" She indicated his heavy looking jeans. He straightened up and glanced down.

"Yeah well maybe if you've got sometin'."

Now that Dot could see the lad better, it was clear that his body was as toned as Jonathans. Maybe a touch more developed, only it was also dark, and smooth.

"I will set some shorts out on the radiator in the hall. You can change in the downstairs wash room."

She had started to do this for Jon too as he seemed to take a long time to change when he went upstairs in the morning. She hadn't worked out that the 'distraction' for Jonathan, was her photo.

Dot found an old smaller pair of shorts, from one of her now grown up sons, and laid them with the regular ones she put out for Jon. She wondered which pair this interesting black youth would pick.

About three minutes later he appeared in the blue shorts, the smaller pair. Or may be he just preferred dark blue. The main thing was that they were a close fit.

He resumed his work in the garden and an hour later in the hot sun, as Dot had expected if not hoped, off came his top. Dot was at the kitchen window as he slipped it off and a moment or so later she slipped her hand inside the front of her slacks. Clothed now only in the shorts and trainers, the body of the lightly muscled, dark skinned lad, positively gleamed in the sun. He bent, shoveled, twisted, straightened; and as he did so. showed off most of his delightful form to the older woman. If he carried on like this for long she would have to visit the bathroom herself.

"Time for some refreshments," she announced as she emerged from the kitchen.

She had donned some large framed mirror sunglasses for the occasion as well as replacing her blouse with a low cut tee shirt and her slacks with a billowy, cool, floral skirt.

"Would you like a chocolate or vanilla ice cream?" She asked him.

The boy straightened and faced her. Now she could clearly see the outline of a bulge in his shorts. Her glasses enabled her to watch him as she bent forward and low, setting up a folding chair for him to sit on. She could see him looking as her ample and unconstrained breasts swelled up under her top. She could feel her nipples begin to harden, under his gaze.

"Thanks Mrs C.," he mumbled.

Now it was her turn to observe him. She was sure that the shorts package had changed shape and constrained as it was within the small space within, she trusted she would soon see more.

"Vanilla please," he said sitting down.

She went to the ice box of the fridge, fished out a vanilla and returned. She peeled the dark wrapper back for him, and although she fought the image in her head, much as she imagined peeling back his foreskin might be like, assuming he still had one. She had decided on a double chocolate sweet for herself. Sitting a few feet away on the garden bench, she started to lick the decidedly cold, long, and wet dark chocolate ice.

In the hot sun, where he sat, it didn't take long of course, for the vanilla to melt and then drip on him, as he sat back. She watched the white trail trickle down his smooth soft, dark, skin, towards a slim waist. She wondered if he would mind awfully, if she were to lean forward and wipe it off with her finger. His ice cream dripped again, but he didn't seem to notice, or if he did, he wasn't bothered. A few more drips and dribbles later, and a small pool was starting to form in his navel, just above the top of his shorts. The drips continued and the pool began to overflow. It oozed towards the top of his shorts and disappeared inside. Dorothy could only wonder where the rivulet would go next.

She glanced down, under cover of her new shades, to see it she could sense any movement. It didn't take long for a reaction, as the cool trickle reached something sensitive. There was a definite stirring, from within. She took another long, slow, draw on her dark chocolate treat, sucking it hard, sticking her tongue out and running it up the underside. She stared at the blue shorts and saw something rise and then fall. A second later it rose and fell again. A second later still it rose and then stayed up. She realized that this dirty lad was getting a hard-on as the result of her eating an ice cream. She looked up at him and his tongue was busy twirling and scooping, it looked soft strong and incredibly long. She wondered what it could achieve on her, between her moistening thighs.

Dot was in the middle of a final long slow draw of her chocolate treat, lips pursed, around a now cylindrical dark brown slimy stick. She started to smile and looked back as his face became serious and she realized that her eating of her ice cream was having a marked effect on him too.

"Thanks," he said quickly, keen to get up and away before anything 'happened'.

"Wow." She thought.

She glanced down at his shorts in a split second, as clear shapes were emerging. The central seam was being drawn up, allowing his balls to become tightly separated and above them a long straight line of his cock was completing its erection. She was impressed and proud of her contribution.

She glanced up at his eager face and bit down on the end of her ice lolly. The head of her black ice cream broke off and she began to munch and crunch her way through it, smiling up at him.

"Mmmm," she said and added without thinking first, "I do love the taste of dark chocolate on a hot sunny day."

"Sorry I'd gotta' get on," he said, a little disturbed.

Dorothy nodded and watched. This time it was his long smooth, muscled, back and tight bottom that caught her eye. Now it was her turn to move. She didn't know what had come over her in the sunshine, but she did know that now had some unfinished business in the downstairs cloakroom.

End of part 5

schoolmrs
schoolmrs
140 Followers