Gardening at Mrs Chesters Ch. 08

Story Info
Mrs. Chester helps Jonathan out.
2.2k words
4.38
36.8k
6

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/15/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schoolmrs
schoolmrs
140 Followers

She was in the Chester family kitchen. It was night and in the doorway lit from behind by the hall light, was Jonathan.

"Come here." She commanded him.

Jonathan shuffled forward, his legs not quite moving properly and a pained expression playing across his face.

She was standing by the sink, arms bared and folded, dressed in her pyjamas. She would take no nonsense.

"What's up?" She asked him curtly.

"It's, I... I'm not quite sure how to say this." He mumbled letting his head slump a little. He was wearing the clothes she had brought to the hospital earlier that day. Although baggier than what he normally wore, the jeans did nothing to hide the pointed bulge in the front.

"Do you have any scissors Mrs. Chester?"

She reached into the drawer under the worktop to her left and pulled out a pair.

"Will these do?" She held them up. They were enormous kitchen scissors with powerful thick eight inch blades, ordinarily used for cutting up meat, for the grill."

Jonathan's eyes looked across at the scissors, as she noisily clacked them open and closed three times, in front of him.

"They look a bit big." He said wincing.

"No Jonathan," she said decisively.

"They are designed to cut meat of all shapes and sizes. Is there a specific meat you had in mind?" She asked glancing down pointedly at his crotch. He didn't answer.

"Is there something troubling you down there?" She queried arching a disdainful eyebrow.

She sat down suddenly on a high stool and leant back confidently onto the wall.

"Here. Come here." She demanded loudly.

Jonathan complied.

"Closer boy"

He shuffled until his knees, in his jeans, were almost touching hers, under her loose fitting pyjama bottoms.

"Something down here?" She asked looking up and locking her eyes, on his downcast pair.

He nodded shyly and went a lovely shade of pink, she thought.

Keeping her eyes on his and grasping his jeans belt with her left hand, she carefully located and began to tug down on his brass zipper, with her right. The zip was worn and opened easily.

"In here?" she asked insistently.

He nodded sheepishly, again.

The pink skin of his smooth, sweet, face, now turned to red.

"Do you want me, to put my hand in here?"

"Yes" he croaked, his mouth suddenly dry.

"Fine, if that's what you want young man." She said flatly. The slightest of smiles playing on her lips belying the emotionless disinterested, almost disgusted tone she had adopted in her questions.

It was warm inside his jeans, she thought. It was hardly surprising. His penis was fully hardened she reckoned, but it still lay within the boxers. She felt their contents roughly with her strong fingers, her bare left arm protruding out of the flies.

Then she grasped the material of the boxers firmly and, pulling it out, exposed the two front buttons. Turning to her right, she picked up the enormous scissors and brought them towards the bunched cloth.

She was quick. The blades came together firmly, in one swift movement, and sliced off the front of his boxers, without touching the contents. The single cut left a gaping hole in the cloth.

"That's better, now I can see you properly." She said.

Jonathan gasped and tried to pull away, but her firm grasp prevented it.

She withdrew the blades and dropped them on the worktop. Now she reached inside the underpants eagerly with her left hand and in two seconds had a tight grip of his rock hard penis. It was not only erect, but twitching madly like a trapped animal, sensing danger. Try as he may, the erratic movements could not prevent her pulling his cock and balls, right out of his jeans.

Dorothy took stock of the situation, then looked up again at the now beetroot faced youth. She had his head, quite literally, in her hands.

She looked back at the cock. The head was a strong purple colour, almost matching the shade his face had turned. Looking closer still, she saw two loose ends of floss protruding from underneath his foreskin.

"You want me to cut something off?" She asked brusquely.

He nodded and gulped audibly.

"Someone has been a little careless with their flossing haven't they? Looks like you don't clean down here, anything like as often as you should do. Disgusting boy. You always need to clean here regularly you know Jonathan, you shouldn't leave it so long next time, or others will have to do it for you."

She grasped his penis, between the small strong fingers of her left hand and slid the tight foreskin back quickly and firmly in one sharp movement. He gasped. She looked carefully at the bared tip and could see the floss wrapped tightly around the top and underside of his head, burying itself into the flesh. It looked painful, even to her. It hadn't broken the skin, but it was clearly restricting circulation making his head bigger than it normally might have been, when firm. It looked as though it would be difficult to remove the floss noose. She let go and his freed penis twitched violently upwards and away, once, twice, three times, before settling. Jonathan was nervous and breathing loud and hard.

"Its important you keep still Jonathan. I can see what needs to be done, but I don't want to cut the wrong things off." She warned with the merest whisper of a smile as she spoke.

She reached up to where his penis had settled and gently touched the underside of his glans with the nail of the little finger, on her left hand. It jumped again. Then, slowly and carefully, she forced her nail up and under the floss, stretching it away as hard as she could, from his penis.

"Hold it still now boy." She commanded.

Jonathan winced again and now grasped his cock from above with both hands. He held it down and steady for her, as she pressed her sharp nail, into his flesh.

She turned to her right again and picking up the huge meat scissors she brought them quickly right up and under his balls. Then slowly, as if to act as a warning, she opened her hand, as far as it would. The scissors separated correspondingly above her hand and his balls slipped vulnerably in between the open blades below, one on either side.

"Are you going to keep properly still?" She asked angrily, as she noticed her watch on the worktop, its face was now smashed, springs poking from the back, and the strap shredded in two pieces.

"Accidents happen, you know" she said menacingly.

She ran the open blades up between his testicles slowly, pressing them in to his skin to underscore her point. Jonathan nodded and tried to keep his breath under control.

The scissors continued their journey up the underside of his penis and came to rest at the tip. The sharp closed blades, were now pointing directly into the very end of his cock. He was very still, only a little movement on his part of a slip on hers and the scissors might have slipped inside him. Then she lowered them very slightly away from his pee slit and down to the smallest of gaps she had created between his penis and the floss noose. She tucked the smaller of the blade tips, inside it.

One firm snip of the jaws and the cords were cut. The floss stayed put, but she knew that it was no longer tied or tight. She could sense the pain in his face and his penis, ease dramatically, but it still looked very sore.

"You look a little messy down here, you need to clean here regularly. You dirty boy."

"Here let me help you." She offered.

She turned again to the shelf behind the kitchen table and putting down the blades, lifted off a long plastic tube of 'face butter'. It was an expensive smelling brand, designed to help her aging complexion stay young, but also adaptable for the job literally about to be in her hands.

She unscrewed the cap and squeezed first one and then two, generous globs or 'pats' of butter, onto his penis. Looking into his relieved eyes, she now brought both hands to bear. Rubbing the rich buttery mix over and under, up and down, around and along the head, the shaft and the balls she began to work him over, good and proper.

"You had better prepare yourself young man." She said looking up from her work.

Jonathan leant forward and stretched out his arms above Dot's shoulders, to the wall behind her.

The relief on his face was palpable, and his cock swelled to even greater proportions as her hands pulled his foreskin hard, right back, exposing his most sensitive part to her magic. This was something Dorothy had dreamed of, for many weeks now. She smiled inwardly as she his sensitive genitalia as her hands, with their new found skills, slithered and pulled, squeezed and smoothed the butter over him. When she next looked at a cooking recipe and it instructed her to add a 'knob of butter', she would always think of this moment, and Jonathan's buttery knob. His balls, soft, but resilient moved this way and that in their buttery bag as she squeezed them in her palms and scraped her fingernails over them. To Dot, it was only a matter of time before their contents would erupt from their confinement. She guessed he couldn't hold on for long against her ministrations. She adjusted her grip and clamped the fingers of her left hand around his penis and squeezed as hard as she could, letting her nails indent the swollen member. Then with her other hand she teased his pee slit back and forth with her thumbnail, curious to see what would happen next.

She cast him a dirty glance of disgust as she pummelled him. He was staring down at he her mop of cropped black hair and her breasts in the night shirt. Then flipped his head up, screwed his eyes up and pulled an agonised face.

Quite suddenly, Jonathan let out a series of loud moans and his cock twitched violently as if once more, trying to escape her clutches. Then the fountain of youth that was Jonathan, exploded. Dorothy yelped in excitement surprise as, from the tip of his swollen member, a huge jet of cream, flew out. It landed in Dorothy's carefully brushed, bobbed, black hair and it was her turn to cry out again. Another twitch, another glob, this one struck her full, in her open mouth while she was still sounding out her scream of delight. The next hit her head, above her right ear and started to drip down. Twitch followed by another jet, twitch and jet, twitch and jet. A routine soon emerged. Her left hand was now working his balls, squeezing and milking them firmly, keenly, almost desperately, her right hand holding his bucking penis, as she saw it fought to escape her attentions. Even though it had dried a little she still carried on driving his tight foreskin up and down the length of his rigid penis in a determined fashion.

"Yes, let it all out, there must be so much in there young man." She encouraged him looking up again, her expression seriously disgusted but enthusiastic.

A twitch, a jet and then increasingly stringy, white globs, landed very thick and very fast. Up her nose, in her mouth again, on her cheek, her chin, her neck, her forearms, and finally, encouraged by her tightening fist wrapped now around his fast emptying plums, two huge bursts were spat out, on to the tops of her milky breasts exposed as they were between the open neckline of her pyjama top. It was every where, her fingers coated in his cream, and her butter. She licked a dribbling blob off her top lip. It was sweet, sticky and silky, and now she couldn't tell which goo, it was.

Jonathan's face was strained, his balls now drained, but still he leant on the wall for support, affording Dorothy continued and easy access to his groin.

Dorothy was scowling, covered in sticky residues, but determinedly she carried on working him over. She was wringing out everything he had, until the head itself became over-sensitive and then, ignoring his moans, worked him over well beyond that. He tried to pull away, but her relentless fingers would not let go of his steadfastly, erect, manhood.

And it was then, that she woke. She was on her back, in bed, at home, at night, alone. Her husband away on business, yet again, and there was no Jonathan anywhere in sight.

She felt the stickiness on her chest and on her face. She reached up a hand, touched it, and put some to her lips. It tasted cool, creamy and sweet. Had the boy been in the room? Were these delicious deposits his?

She looked down, saw the tube of the expensive face butter, and realized that she had fallen asleep whilst in the middle of applying it to herself, the evening before. It seemed that the sticky goo lying on her breasts, face and in her hair, had in fact been squeezed out of a plastic rather, than a fleshy tube.

She let out a long, low, slow, moan, of deep disappointment.

End of part 8.

schoolmrs
schoolmrs
140 Followers