Gardening at Mrs Chesters Ch. 11

Story Info
Jonathan encounters Veronica at the golf club.
1.9k words
4.05
16.5k
8

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/15/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schoolmrs
schoolmrs
139 Followers

Jonathan got up from his crouched position once more and at that moment he heard a voice behind both himself and Linda. It was the club secretary Veronica. She had her long flowing auburn hair pinned back over a dark green blouse and close fitting ochre waist coat. Combined with her tightly drawn long brown calf length skirt, they both emphasized her narrow waist. Jonathan noted her long heavy leather big buckled brown boots and he felt a little pulse of excitement. Although she was no beauty to him and especially small breasted, her presence still made Jonathan buzz a little. He couldn't be quite sure what it was about these older, confident, strident women, but they did something for him he could not quite yet work out. They were so different from the squeaky needy immature inexperienced girls, around his own age.

"Hello you two." She said sweetly.

"Are you back in the saddle now then Jonathan?"

He turned a little warily towards Veronica. His mate Jasen had told him about her appraisal of him. She was scary and little too 'hands on' even for his liking.

He turned again more fully towards her.

"Err... yeah okay now, just raising my level of fitness after not cycling for a couple of months."

"Well if it's a useful guide, you're doing just fine from my perspective young man." She said letting her eyes wander greedily up and down his form. She had only ever seen him in his smart clothes for a club meeting or social event. Now her eyes surveyed his fine form. It was the first time she had seen him in shorts and she liked what she saw.

"Thanks." He mumbled picking up his things and making ready

"Jon was just showing me his battle scars from the bike accident V." Now he was in her debt and lined up for a few days at Linda's family home Veronica did not represent competition for his attentions, and so Linda was happy to watch his reaction. She knew what Veronica could be like.

Veronica, was a little puzzled as she approached, then her expression cleared.

"Oh yes I think I met your friend at Dorothy's place. Jasen is it, the black boy?" she asked.

"Err yes Jace..." he mumbled.

"I was very impressed... " she said, "With his work..." she added after an improbably long pause, just in case anyone was thinking that it was Jasen himself about which she had been thinking, though this was of course the case. Veronica had been smitten by the equally pliable and gorgeous dark skinned lad, and especially the sizeable contents of his shorts which had emerged during her conversation with him at the time.

"Is he still working or back to college now?" she asked Jon hopefully.

"Er I'm not sure, but I can check." He said eager to please and leave.

"Would you? That would be helpful, I know Dorothy was very happy with his contributions. Apparently he had to come back for a couple of weeks after your accident as you were laid up."

A couple of weeks? Jonathan did not recall Jasen mentioning that. He would have to quiz him next time he saw him.

Linda broke the silence.

"Yes Jon had an operation around his knee, he was just showing me. It's very neatly done."

V did not need any encouragement to inspect the boy.

"Show me where then." She ordered Jon standing next to him.

"It's this one." He said pointing to his left knee.

"Put your foot on the rack so I can see properly then," she demanded.

The lad obeyed the instruction and planted his left shoe on the loop of the rack lifting his knee up a foot or so. The movement flexed his leg muscles attractively but more importantly for Veronica drew his shorts up and back to reveal more. Both women were most appreciative.

Again without asking V placed her small but strong hand on his knee, cupping the cap carefully.

"Such a tidy job." She smoothed her fingers around the cap and squeezed gently.

"And is it quite healed now?" she asked staring with an inquisitive expression into Jonathan's face whilst slowly moving her hand around the knee a couple of times and then gradually sliding it along and up his thigh. Unlike Linda, it no longer felt sweaty to her, just smooth and firm now that he had cooled down some.

"Er yes it's a lot better, the knee is freed up and movement is good, but I'm trying to keep exercise up."

She paused, then asked,

"And I'm sure you're giving you're working it hard."

Linda wondered if she meant his knee or rather something else inside his shorts, which was where V's hand was headed.

"Yes, I try to." said Jon now a little uncertain about V's meaning as well.

"Every day?" Veronica added curiously.

"Err yeah."

"More than once?" V questioned him more closely.

"If I can."

"Hmmm... impressive."

Linda stifled a snigger as she realised where Verconica's questions were headed and tried to turn it into a cough.

Veronica nodded but wasn't really listening to the boy now. She was more concentrating on feeling him up instead. She slid her exploring fingers as far along his leg as she felt she could without causing him alarm but Linda noticed that three of Veronica's fingers had now slipped under the white piping in the process.

Cheeky cow. Typical Veronica, she thought.

"Well a strapping young thing like you should recover in no time, I'm sure." Said Veronica, smiling at him.

Linda sniggered again quietly at the double meaning of V's comment, and wondered whether she knew what she was saying.

"And when will you be fully recovered do you think?" asked V, now just making small talk as she slipped her hand back down to his knee and then slowly back up along his pale thigh, only this time on the inside of it, apparently absent mindedly.

"Er... Doctor said about 3 weeks."

"Excellent, that's nice..." she said as Linda noticed that this time four of V's fingers were sliding carelessly further inside the loose leg of his shorts. Perhaps Jonathan's baggy shorts were not so bad, after all.

"Yes... that's good." She added as her fingers lingered.

A comment on his recovery, or on the feel of his skin? Linda could not be sure.

It was all getting a bit too much for Linda and whilst she did not want to leave him to the clutches of Veronica, she could feel her bush getting increasingly moist at the presence and feel of Jonathan and feared that she would soon begin to drip through her knickers and down her legs.

"Well I had better get on with the preparations inside. Are you coming Veronica?"

"In a minute Linda." She replied not moving her eyes from the face of the lad or her hand from his inner thigh, tucked slightly inside his shorts leg.

Linda moved off not so much to set up the room for the committee meeting, but more to get to the Ladies and start mopping herself up quickly.

"So do you expect to have some spare time soon for doing jobs for me as well, or are you back at college, or busy with Dorothy?"

Now Jonathan was beginning to understand some of Jasens comments about these mad women. He could feel her hand brushing lightly on his leg but only realized her fingers were already inside his shorts when she gave his thigh an affectionate, if not lecherous squeeze.

"Er ... well I er... am going to do some work for Mrs Crawley next week." He replied nervously.

Veronicas face fell slightly, but she didn't show it. She just knew she would have to wait a little longer for him to become free. She hoped Linda wouldn't tire him out. She doubted Dorothy would have done anything despite her needs, but suspected Linda was not so restrained with this lad.

She removed her hand from his leg and he set it down nervously. He was relieved that the distance between his crotch and her fingers had significantly increased, especially as its brief proximity had caused a steady flow of blood to one particular muscle which he realized had lengthened and stiffened considerably though not yet fully.

She glanced down at the ground by his feet and saw that the lace of one of his shoes was now partly undone with a large loop lying next to her boot. She was standing quite close to him and nonchalantly lifted and shuffled her foot so as to stand on the end of the stray lace.

Jonathan made as if to go to the driving range, but almost immediately found his foot stuck, tethered after pulling out the loop of lace, by the remainder trapped under her boot. He wondered a little at this, the mildest of restraints and thought vaguely of other ways he might be restrained by her against his will. Again these thoughts made him feel a little strange, but also a little excited at the prospect.

"Oops, shoe laces dear." Said V helpfully indicating his now pulled lace.

He reacted just as she had intended and bent over away from her direction to re-tie it. She was hoping that his shorts might have slipped down a little with all this standing around and bending over, with a view to her getting a glimpse of a little youthful bottom cleavage, to meet a grateful older woman's need to gaze. But they hadn't slipped. Instead as he bent over, the cloth of his baggy shorts once more bunched up between his cheeks. They showed off a very pert backside this time to V rather than Linda as before. Whilst she would have preferred his naked cheek cleavage, she would have to make do with his firm little buns still inside his shorts. A sight of his naked bottom could wait for now.

She wasn't the only woman member of the club who liked them young and fit. She felt her fingers itch at her side, and fought desperately, but successfully at not reaching out to touch let alone smack his bottom.

"Are you going to going to be practicing your swing now? She asked instead.

For his part Jonathan was innocent of the effect of his bending over to tie his shoelaces had on the woman, but had he done so, he might have risen fully and embarrassingly to the occasion. It was probably as well, as V was, in her turn, thinking more of the swing of his semi-erect penis in his shorts, rather than of his clubs, through the air.

"Err... yes, getting a bit rusty since the accident." He replied.

"Well look after your balls." She said helpfully.

"I try to but there are always some that get away." He said thinking of his duff shots on the drive sometimes, only she wasn't.

"I might come over later if you are still around Jonathan and check if you are shooting them out straight. I don't mind looking for some loose balls too." She said as he began to wander off. He thought she meant on the fairway. But she meant in his shorts.

As he moved towards the range, he realized how engorged he had become from the interaction with Veronica and how heavy his semi felt swinging between his thighs. He too had an appointment in the toilets. He knew it wouldn't take long to sort out though but he didn't quite understand why he felt as he did.

End of Part 11

schoolmrs
schoolmrs
139 Followers