Gardening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I undressed him as sexily as I knew how, paying special attention to his cock as I exposed it, even sucking it for a few seconds. He asked me what had come over me and why I was acting this way. I told him it was watching those films. "So it turned you on seeing an old man fuck a young girl then, did it?"

I just agreed with him, afraid to commit to something I didn't know about. He gave me the best fucking he has ever managed on our living room carpet. It was good. He, with a little help, made me come. He had never asked me to do anything other than missionary position before, but tonight he took me on my knees so I could reach my clitty and rub it as he fucked me.

He was amazed when I climaxed, making him come with me. I will risk repeating myself—it was the best sex we ever had. He seemed really pleased that we had done it in a different way and couldn't stop talking about it till we both drifted off into a very contented sleep.

At breakfast he asked me if I had given any thought to what he had suggested. I acted all innocent and pretended not to know what he was talking about. "You really got off thinking about another man having sex with you, didn't you?" he asked again.

What could I say? I thought for a minute and said, "Well, it was part of it, but you were so good last night I don't think I need another man to satisfy me."

"So you were turned on by thinking about strange men?"

"Well, it was a very nice evening, wasn't it?"

He smiled and said, "Perhaps we can talk about it this evening. I really want to see you with an older man."

As he pulled out of the drive, I realised this was Thursday, and Bill would be here again. How the hell could I pretend nothing had happened? He arrived and came to the kitchen door for his usual cup of coffee before he started work.

He was a perfect gentleman, and there was no awkwardness at all, just my own guilt showing in my face. He finished his coffee and said, "I thought I had better get the potting shed cleared out today, if that's alright with you." Did he have to mention that shed?

I wore a baggy jumper and a pair of old jeans, trying to hide my figure—too little, too late, I hear you say. But it was my only defence against myself; I needed to hide behind these very unflattering clothes.

I went into the shed to help him clear out all the old winter trash that got stored there every year. We worked side by side till lunch time, with not a word spoken about our actions on Tuesday.

I asked him if he wanted some lunch, and as usual he said, "Yes, please."

I prepared some sandwiches and took them out to Bill. He was sitting on an upturned box drinking one of his beers. He always arrived with three bottles of beer.

I put the food down on the bench and turned to him, saying, "Look, Bill, I know I shouldn't have done what I did on Tuesday. I hope you will forget it. Please."

Bill grinned and said, "If you mean I'll not mention it to a living soul, you have my word. But asking me to forget it is not possible. I have watched you bending in the garden all year and wanted to do that to you so many times." He looked up at me from his sitting position, and continued, "It was the best thing that has happened to me since my wife died four years ago. You don't know how much it meant to me to be able to make love to a beautiful young woman like you."

I felt sorry for the way I had treated this kind old man. I had virtually used him. What was I thinking? I reached out to him, taking his hand in mine. It looked so big and dirty against my small pale one. He smiled and said, "You mustn't feel bad about what happened, because whatever your intentions, you did me a huge favour. You made me feel like a man again."

We talked for ages just getting to know each other. Despite Bill working for us for over a year, it had been simply an employer -- employee relationship. Until Tuesday, that is. But what was our relationship now? I had no idea.

Bill started talking about his wife and how they made love at every opportunity, experimenting with every combination of sexual activity, but he referred to it as fucking. He told me how they had sex on a train going to London with other people in the same carriage. He said the best was on a day trip to France, the only time he or his wife had ever been out of this country, and he made love to her on the top of the Eiffel tower.

But what interested me most was his description of how they had sex; it seemed there are hundreds of ways to make love, and none of them were familiar to me. Until last night, I had only ever made love to my husband on my back, Bill being the one exception in my potting shed.

He asked me outright if I had enjoyed our fuck on Tuesday. I told him the truth; that it was the most exciting session I had ever experienced, and how I felt all night, but when he asked me if I wanted a repeat, I just went that very bright shade of pink. I didn't need to answer him. He got the message loud and clear. My blushes said it all for me.

He reached out and touched my nipple through the baggy old jumper. It made me jump. The electricity hit me like getting a shock from a faulty appliance. He smiled at my reaction, and said, "You want it bad, don't you, Chrissie?"

What could I say? I knew and he knew we were going to do it again. The old baggy clothes were just a feeble attempt to ward off the inevitable. This time I asked him to come indoors with me, where it was more private. He chuckled and said, "We never used to worry about being private. The more exposed the better."

I pointed out to him that it was his wife he was with then, not someone else's, and I went in. He followed a few minutes later just for the sake of the neighbours. As soon as he got in the kitchen he pulled me into his arms, his rough chin grazing my face as he snogged me as if we were teenagers.

His tongue found mine as he probed my mouth. Moments later, he asked, "Where shall we do it?"

I led him up the stairs to our bedroom. "Oh my Lord, this is posh," he said. I let him undress me, pulling my top over my head and my old jeans down. Then he unfastened my bra, letting my ample tits free. He looked at them for a few seconds, and then took one nipple in his mouth, sucking like a child.

But the feelings he was creating inside my body were nothing like childish. My tummy was turning somersaults. I let my head fall back as he made me moan with delight. His hands were busy pulling my panties down. When they reached my knees, I wriggled to make them fall to the floor. I wanted him to see me naked.

His teeth were gripping the tip of my nipple, causing me to moan and beg him to fuck me. He let go long enough to say, "Don't be impatient. You have a lot to learn," then he went straight back to my nipple. His hand was exploring my pussy, and with both the sensations coursing through my body, I almost lost control.

He finished stripping me, then carried me to the bed, laying me full length down the middle. He stood beside me just looking at my naked body, his eyes taking in every curve, every little indentation, and probably every imperfection as well.

I don't know what made me do it, but I spread my legs wide apart and lifted my arms over my head, in total submission to him. He gave that now familiar smile. He could have said, "Yes, I know you want me," but he didn't. He just looked at me displaying my naked body to him with delight in his eyes.

He soon removed his clothes and surprised me by hanging them over the arm of a chair. As he turned back towards me, his cock stood out in front of him. My friend's words came back to me. "Find out how big it really is." I wanted to ask him, but was too shy.

He climbed on the bed beside me. I thought he was going to use his tongue on me again, but no. He lay close to me, his hand resting on my tummy, with no attempt to do anything except enjoy the moment. His hand started to move very slowly, making sort of circles round my tummy, getting a little bit bigger each time till he was brushing my tits at the top and my pubic hair at the bottom.

Unfortunately, there are no words to describe the feeling I was experiencing. Lust doesn't fit, nor would ecstasy do it justice. There was a little fear in the feelings because he was exploring senses I didn't know I had. Yes; it was a mixture of all those things and more.

All of that was caused by his rough old hand stroking my tummy. He looked into my eyes and said, "Would you like to go down on me?" I honestly didn't know what he meant. I had some idea from watching the porn films, and I did give my husband a little suck last night as a special treat. He moved so his cock was pointing straight to my mouth.

To be perfectly honest, I wasn't keen on sucking this dirty old man's cock, but then I remembered what he had done to me only two days ago. I owed him big time. So, grasping his pole in my hand I opened my mouth as wide as I could, and found it was a tight fit, only just clearing my teeth as he pushed about three inches of his big old cock in.

My eyes were open, and I watched his face. He liked what I was doing to him. I looked down at his cock disappearing in my mouth, my hand gripping it to try to stop him from pushing in more than I could take. I noticed that my wrist was smaller than his cock; oh my God, how big was this thing?

Bill said, "If you kneel, you will find it easier," so I got up on my knees, moving between his legs, my head bending to take him back in my mouth. This was easier, but when he put his hands on the back of my head, entwining my long hair in his fingers, I thought he was going to choke me. Of course he didn't, he just gave me the encouragement I needed to take as much as possible of that big cock down my throat.

Bill was groaning like he was in pain but I knew different. He was giving vent to the feelings I was so proud to give him. I felt as if I was rewarding him for his efforts last time.

I hadn't been doing this for very long when he told me, "You better stop now or I will come." I thought, Well, he made me come with his mouth, so now it's my turn to do the same for him, so I carried on sucking and running my tongue round the big knob. Suddenly he cried out, "Oh my God, you've made me come!" as he spurted gallons of hot stuff in my mouth, giving me my first taste of man come.

I gagged as he filled my mouth so full I couldn't swallow it quick enough, but he held my head tight to his body till he had finished. I was gasping for air as he let me up. He pretended to be sorry for making me take it all, but from the twinkle in his eyes I knew he wasn't really sorry.

But as soon as his tongue touched my clitty, I forgave him. That was so small a price to pay for this. He was kneeling on the bed with me pulled up onto his knees, so my pussy was exposed to his lecherous old tongue, as he worked his magic on me again.

Please don't ask how many times he made me climax. It's not possible to count when you're having continuous orgasms, no let up between one and the next, just one huge orgasmic experience.

My belly really hurt from the constant contractions caused by the climaxes he was giving me, but between calling his name and telling him he was a randy old goat, I begged him to put it in me. I wanted to feel that wonderful moment when he stretched me wide open, made me gasp for breath.

He smiled up at me and said, "Are you ready for it yet?"

That teasing old bugger. I said, "Yes, please, please fuck me," the first time I had ever used that word. I always thought it was just crude, but it was exactly what I wanted, right now.

Again he surprised me. I thought he would have pushed it into me right where we were, but he lay on the bed beside me, saying, "Your turn to do the work today." I didn't know what he intended, but had a good idea.

"You will have to tell me what to do," I told him.

He guided me round till I was sitting astride his body, his big cock sticking up just in front of my tummy. He said, "Now lift yourself up and sit on that." I straightened my knees, lifting my body high above him but it still wasn't high enough; his cock was still nearly up to my belly button.

He pulled me up the bed so I was nearer his head, allowing the angle to take up the extra length of his huge cock. He reached between us, holding himself at the right angle; I sank down till it was just entering me, savouring that feeling of being stretched to the limit.

I never knew how much more penetration it gave when you're sitting on a man, your body bent to expose your pussy, pulling your buttocks tight, giving him the very best angle to give you the maximum amount of cock.

He didn't need any advantage. God had given him all he would ever need, which I found out as I lowered my body onto his cock. His hands were busy making my nipples so sensitive and responsive to his fingers as he gripped them and let them go, causing the blood to flow back quickly, sending very strange feelings into my pussy.

This old man had an awful lot to teach me, and I was a very keen learner. Any guilt I may have felt had disappeared with my inhibitions; I had become a sexy little slut. I felt as if his big cock owned me, body and soul.

The only thing in what little sense I had left was his cock and what it was doing to me, as I took more and more of his iron bar inside my oh-so-wanting and willing body. It reached the point where I thought it got last time, but there was still more to come. I couldn't feel the hair round his bits touching my bum so knew it was not all in.

I was a little afraid of how much more there was to come. Could I take any more? I really didn't know. This was as much as I had ever had, and as my traitorous body kept slipping lower and lower, my insides were quaking with fear and anticipation.

I had been slowly taking it inch by inch till at last I felt the tickle of his hairs on my bum. Thinking I was right down I relaxed, letting my body sink that last fraction. What a silly girl. You must think I'm really stupid. There was at least and inch or more left.

As it tore into me, it caused the biggest climax ever; yes, even bigger that the ones Bill had given me last time. It seemed as if the top of my head had blown right off. I gasped for air as it took me by storm, making every bit of my body shake with pure lust, like nothing I had ever felt before.

Cause and effect came to my mind—the more I climaxed, the deeper it seemed to penetrate my body. The deeper it went, the more I climaxed. Bill hadn't moved a muscle yet. This was entirely due to the size of his cock and what it was doing to my insides.

It kind of felt like it was rearranging my entire internal body to accommodate its huge dimensions. After a while, as I became accustomed to the size of it inside me, I tried to ride him, as he had indicated, but it was just too much.

As soon as I lifted up and sank back down, I climaxed again, making me helpless for another few minutes. I tried several times with the same result. It was great for me, but I thought it couldn't be very good for Bill.

I said, "I just can't keep going, Bill, it's just too big."

He lifted me up on his hands and started to fuck me from below. No matter what I had done in the past, nothing could have prepared me for this. It blew my mind completely. I remember shouting his name as he pumped that huge weapon into me, then I remember losing it completely.

I was only semi-conscious for the remainder of his fucking me; as soon as I regained my senses, he drove them out again. He lifted me higher so he could give me longer strokes, probably for his benefit more than mine, but the effect was the same—the longer strokes drove me to even greater pleasure.

Unable to stay upright, I had collapsed onto his chest as he continued to ram his cock into me; I think this gave him even better access to my poor overused little pussy. I was tiring of the constant orgasms and felt if he didn't come soon, I would have to ask him to let me rest.

He realised my state and stopped his urgent thrusting, letting me sit on his lap, if that's the right description for what I was sitting on! I recovered enough for him to start again but as soon as he did, my body betrayed me, plunging me into another series of the most intense orgasms.

He took me to places I had no idea existed, on another planet. Never had anything given me so much pleasure and also pain. My tummy muscles felt like I had bad cramp. I had to ask him to stop. He lifted me right off his cock in one strong movement. I had asked for it, but now that it was no longer there, I felt so empty.

Bill carefully laid me on the bed beside him, holding me tight like a father would his child. But we were naked, and no resemblances of father-child thoughts were in my head, and I doubt his were any different.

He held me till I recovered, asking me several times if I was alright. I think I might have frightened him a bit with my loosing consciousness so many times. He was quite concerned about me. I assured him I was okay, just completely knackered from the huge amount of climaxes he had given me.

Bill smiled down on me and said, "You shouldn't have made me come with your sexy mouth. I will last for ages now. We old men don't come very quickly the second time."

"I'm sorry, Bill, I didn't know," was my reply.

I held his cock in my hands, both of them only covering about half its length, and I couldn't close my fingers round the girth of it. I asked him just how big it was. He grinned and said, "Why don't you measure it?"

I reached into my bedside cabinet and found a tape measure. First I wrapped round the girth, which measured just over seven inches, and doing some very quick math, that's well over two inches thick. Then came the length. My God, no wonder it hurt! It was over ten inches long!

Pat is only about five, perhaps five and a half, and my hand closes comfortably round his cock. Bill was almost twice his size. I'm not sure I ought to be making these comparisons. I may find myself dissatisfied with my hubby if I'm not careful.

I played with Bill's big cock for a while till I felt ready it take it again. He asked, "Are you sure? We can call it a day if you've had enough."

I told him I was determined for him to come deep inside me again. I felt I owed him that at least.

He moved between my legs and gently parted my very inflamed lips with his fingers, putting just the knob into me, and then very slowly and gently pushed it in till his rough, hairy beer belly was pressing into mine.

I was still very full but not in any pain this way. He worked his hips, making me climax several times before he said, "Here it comes.."

And he was filling my pussy with his come. It felt like a river of fire as it filled me to overflowing, oozing out between his cock and the walls of my pussy. He had stretched me so wide that I wondered if I would ever get back my normal tight little pussy.

The thought flashed through my mind—what if it didn't? Pat wouldn't even touch the sides any more. Despite this fear, I sort of knew it would eventually go back to its normal size.

Bill kissed me on the mouth, his whiskers scratching my face. "Thank you, Chrissie. That was something else altogether. My wife would have been proud to meet you." He left me laying there totally knackered with a husband coming home soon who would expect some food to be prepared.

I showered and dressed, rushing down to make a start on dinner. The phone rang. It was Pat. He wanted to take me out for dinner, so I was saved again. We ate at our favourite restaurant and came home quite late. As we drove through the woods he pointed out a dogging site and asked if I wanted to give it a look. "Some other time, darling," I told him.

He didn't seem interested in sex that night, thank goodness. I couldn't even take his tiny cock, my pussy was so sore from the pounding Bill had given me this afternoon. A strange thought went through my mind. Bill and I would have to have sex in the mornings because it would give me the chance to recover if Pat wanted it at night.