Gardening Is Fun - Jenny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you." I said simply. It seemed an inadequate token of my gratitude when he had just given me the best sex I had had for years.

"No, I need to thank you for allowing me to be here." He smiled and pulled me down for a kiss. I could feel my desire catching alight again, a tiny bush fire just needing a slight wind to waft it into an inferno. The flames licked through my body and I kissed him hungrily.

"You're still in your wet clothes." I commented when we broke for air. I suddenly felt very vulnerable, me naked, him still dressed.

Mike chuckled. "Well do something about it then!" he dared me.

I could feel my insecurities rising again. Was this really a good idea? Maybe I should end this now before it went any further. Oh to hell with it, I thought recklessly. It was about time I had some fun!

He stared at me, waiting to see if I would rise to the challenge. I began by gently rubbing his nipples through his shirt then slowly I ran my hands down his chest, enjoying the feel of his muscles beneath the damp cotton. When I reached the waistband of his shorts he sucked in his breath hard and I experienced a surge of power.

I suddenly realised how much he wanted me. He wanted me just as badly as I wanted him. This made me feel incredibly sensuous. For so long I had felt rejected and undesirable. It was a huge boost to my ego to have this gorgeous sexy man shivering with lust before me. God it felt good!

Teasingly I brushed my fingers over the front of his shorts, feeling the power of his bulging cock. He shut his eyes for a moment and I saw the tension in his face. So far it had all been about my pleasure. I wanted to please him too and I grasped the edge of his tee-shirt and pulled it up. He helped me strip it off and I admired with pleasure the naked chest I had so far only ogled from a distance.

His muscles were well defined and his skin bronzed from the sun. A sprinkling of salt and pepper hair covered the upper part of his torso, stretching down into a line that dipped below the waistband of his shorts.

Watching his reaction, I traced this line, first circling lightly around his nipples then slowly sinking lower and lower. His eyes darkened until the irises vanished, eclipsed by his black pupils.

In response to my teasing, he began to tweak my nipples again and soon I was moaning helplessly. No longer was I in control; he was making me hot all over again. He stood up, allowing me to unzip his shorts.

For a moment I paused, enjoying the anticipation of releasing his cock. I kissed the skin on his chest, licked, suckled then bit hard into his nipple. He winced under my onslaught, his nipples becoming tight nubs of sensation.

My hand dipped inside his shorts, grasping his cock firmly. I could feel the thick throbbing heat of him and he groaned with pleasure as I rubbed my thumb over the sticky sensitive head.

"Careful!" he warned as more drops of cum oozed out to lubricate my hand. I dropped to my knees, eager to taste this man. It was something I had never done, not even to my husband.

But this was different, so different. I could do anything I wanted to do. Mike had seen something in me I hadn't known existed. I had never behaved this way before; I had always been inhibited, shy about sex. Suddenly in Mike's company I felt liberated, freed from the narrow restraints that had held me back for so long. It felt wonderful and I wanted to explore my new persona.

Quickly I un-fastened Mike's shorts then along with his pants pulled them down. His cock sprang free, eager for my attention and I was just as eager to give it some. For a moment I studied its large pulsating plum-shaped head with its small eye from which his seed of life would erupt, the thickly veined shaft, with its intricate pattern of veins and ridges, I rejoiced at watching the blood pumping eagerly as testament to his excitement.

A small pearly drop of cum seeped out of the eye, a little jewel of moisture. My tongue flicked out to capture it; scooping it up and tasting its salty flavour. I immediately decided I liked it; Mike's eyes darkened even further as he watched my lascivious display. Another drop appeared and I repeated my action; gratified when he groaned harshly.

"God woman!" he gasped as I smiled triumphantly.

After studying it seriously and carefully, I curled my fingers gently around the thick cock, moving its foreskin back and forth over its deep-red head. Unable to resist the temptation, I gripped the shaft hard and gave it a succession of quick jerks, stopping at the base, with the foreskin drawn well back. Then, drawing it to my face, I took his cock in my mouth, savouring the salty tanginess.

When my lips passed just behind its head, I began to swirl my tongue underneath it. I heard Mike moaning as about half of it entered my mouth. There, it caused me to gag so I withdrew until my lips only covered the slit at the end. I then began another decent and took a little bit more into my mouth. All the while, I was slowly pumping his shaft with my hand. More and more of the clear viscous fluid bathed my tongue.

"Fuck...That feels good..." Mike breathed, his eyes glazed over in lust. I sucked ardently, sliding my lips up and down his shaft in a slow rhythm, my hand first cupping then stroking his balls gently. I wondered what it would taste like if he came in my mouth. This was something I had never done. I had never had the desire to swallow cum before.

Mike threw his head back and wallowed in the sheer bliss of having his cock sucked.

I felt the power within me to control this manhood, demand its essences. Mikes buttocks began to clench. The internal coiled spring tightened within him, his lunges into my mouth got stronger and more urgent. A loud moan escaped him as his cock finally erupted.

I felt a large glob of hot salty liquid fill my mouth. Instinctively, I swallowed and continued to pump him. Withdrawing the shaft quickly from my mouth, I watched as the next spurt splashed across my cheek, still holding Mike's shaft another splashed my nose, followed quickly by a fourth, fifth, sixth and seventh. His sperm now covered my nose, cheeks and lips, some even splashed onto my hair. It was delicious! Wonderful! His final, weak spasms dribbled into my open mouth before I pursed my lips and allowed him to push past my lips where I sucked him with deep affection; then without warning, he pulled away from me, my mouth reluctantly releasing his cock with a gentle pop. I stared up at him in surprise. Why had he done that?

"Stand up now!" he growled harshly.

I obediently stood and he pulled me into his arms then having washed my cheeks and nose with his tongue he kissed me hard on the lips. His weeping cock throbbed against my belly and my pussy welled up with renewed moisture at the thought of his thick shaft penetrating me.

I found myself spun round so that it was me instead of him leaning against the hard edge of the mattress. Mike pushed me backwards so that I lay, my legs parted licentiously before him. I felt like a tropical flower in full bloom, the petals of my sex open and gleaming with honeyed nectar.

"Tell me what you want..." he said, his cock in his hand as he stood poised between my thighs.

I was mute, suddenly embarrassed to ask for what I so dearly wanted. I had never talked like this; it wasn't me at all. He watched me silently, tauntingly. I realised slowly that unless I asked, I wouldn't get.

"I want you." I whispered. My words were barely audible. My cheeks flushed in hot shame at being forced to admit my overwhelming need.

"What do you want me to do to you?" Mike grinned, enjoying my discomfort.

"I need you to fuck me," I said softly.

"Pardon? I didn't quite catch that..."

Bastard! He was pushing me beyond my limits now.

"I want you to FUCK ME!.....Split me open " I shouted at the top of my voice. Then I remembered the window was open and that the rain had stopped. Oh God, what if a passerby had heard!

Mike leant over me and slowly pushed his cock inside my tight channel. "Just as well cos that's what I want too!" he muttered into my mouth as he kissed me, one hand caressing my breast.

I could feel every inch, bump and sinew of his gorgeous cock glide inside me. Every movement provoked a fresh flood of moisture and I squirmed beneath him, the sensations exquisite. His cock felt like it was made for me; it was a perfect fit in every way. Finally, I felt his balls rest on my ass, only then did I know he was fully in me.

I couldn't believe how full he made me feel. I put my hands on his ass and pulled so every possible bit of him was in me. He began a slow but steady withdrawal until just the head remained in me, then he pushed back in.

My legs wrapped around his waist as he plunged in and out of me, our bodies fusing together in a sweaty mass of limbs. My eyes closed and I gripped his back, digging my nails into the flesh although I was barely aware of this. I could feel another orgasm building pace within me, my clit rubbing against the coarse hair of Mike's groin.

It came as a complete surprise to him that he felt another orgasm approaching. "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum any minute!" he grunted in my ear.

I couldn't reply, I was too far gone; lost in my own world of pleasure. Once again I came in a flash of delirium. My whole body imploded in a maelstrom of sensation; ripples of bliss blasting through me.

Gathering pace, Mike thrust harder and deeper, with greater urgency. Seeing my eyes screw up with the agony of my ecstasy, my head rolling from side to side, spurred him on. With a final lunge, a cry of elation, his cock erupted once again. He collapsed on me, panting hard as he struggled to regain his breath. After a moment, he rolled on his back and pulled me with him.

I nestled against his warm body, listening to his heartbeat gradually slowing down as he recovered. It was strangely comforting, almost soporific as his cock wilted to the closing of my eyes.

~~~~~

As I lay in bed that night, I fondled my vacant pussy, recalling the attention it had received earlier in the evening. My breathing was steady, as if asleep; I lay on my side staring at my supine lover. Soon I became conscious of a slight movement; Mike was quietly stroking his groin.

Without a word and using my other hand, I reached across to touch his cock. It was rigid and I heard him catch his breath at my touch. For some seconds I lightly clasped his cock, feeling both its warmth and strength. The situation interested me; so much so that the hand fondling my pussy began to fill with leaking juices.

When my thumb scraped the tip of Mike's penis, I felt precum seeping from its eye. Still nothing was said. Adjusting my grasp, I gently began rubbing it up and down. Remembering Mike's earlier gushes, I was ready to witness another. Releasing my hold, I turned back the sheets to reveal a straining cock to the moonlight that beamed through the open window. Here I studied the plum-headed shaft that had given me so much pleasure these past few hours whilst scooping pussy juice onto my fingers. Returning my moistened hand to the hard shaft, I smeared the silky juice over its top and resumed my stroking.

My eyes became totally focussed on the plum-shaped head as my hand rolled its foreskin up and down. Mike murmured with closed eyes. Increasing the pace soon made Mikes body tense up. His buttocks began twitching with increasing energy, lurching and bucking; his groans becoming more urgent. Suddenly, his ass reared from the bed and the eye at the top of his cock dilated to eject a stream of spunk onto his chest. This was quickly followed by another jerk and a stream of spunk splashed across his belly. Then another and another encouraged by my jerking hand. I watched, entranced as my lovers cock first spurted then dribbled its contents onto my clasping hand.

My other hand had not been idle, clawing at my clit, stimulating my debauched mind, it brought about an unexpected orgasm to round off the day: A day of delight and surprises.

In a sluttish mood I lapped up all of Mike's spent seed before taking his slimy cock into my mouth, savouring its texture and salty tanginess. I licked, tongued and sucked its head before my lips sank lower and lower until I gagged. With Mike asleep I began to force myself deeper and deeper onto his cock until it first touched then entered my throat. I soon felt a hand rest gently upon my head, looking up I saw him gazing avidly at me, with my mission accomplished I scooted back up the bed, kissed him then mumbled.

"It would have been such a waste...Go to sleep darling, for tomorrow brings another day"

12