Gardening Is Fun – Nadine

Story Info
A hot summer’s day and what comes naturally.
5.9k words
4.53
67k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, I'm Mike and if you've read my stories, you'll know my history

On a very hot and unreasonably humid summer day around the middle of August, I found myself on the receiving end of Mrs. Nadine Broome's affections.

I was mowing her lawn that day because their regular groundsman was off sick and word was getting about that my services were excellent and highly recommended. The lawn covered approximately 6 acres alongside the River Thames. In some ways it looked more like a bowling green than anything else, Rob always mowed and groomed it to perfection.

Mrs. Broome or Nadine as she likes to be known; is approx forty-seven years old but looked every bit as if she were ten years younger. Her skin is taut and its colour that nutty-brown you always get with people from the Caribbean, her breasts are full like two ripe melons.

Her eyes dark and exotic, her hair a natural glossy dark brown and her legs and arms were toned to perfection. Quite simply put, Nadine is highly 'shaggable'. She is always nice to everyone and seems to be totally oblivious to the lust she generates from the men who met her.

As I said before, I was the lucky bastard who landed the job of mowing her lawn that humid summer's day. Unusually for England the sun was beating down mercilessly and I found myself working without my shirt. I usually didn't do that but considering I was sweating 'like a pig' it was more a statement of survival rather than attraction.

I was halfway through, riding my mower along one side of the beech hedge that boxed the lawn in from the rivers edge. That was then I noticed Nadine lounging on the veranda; when I realised she was naked, if it hadn't been for the hedge I would have driven straight into the river. So as not to miss anything I slowed the mower right down on my approach to the veranda and as if on cue, she stood up, bent over and adjusted her lounge chair thus giving me a view of her perfect ass.

"Fucking hell," I mumbled to myself, still busy lusting at the sight before me.

Suddenly the mower bucked and jumped as I clipped an edging stone. A chip bounced and ricocheted inside the mower housing as the blades ravaged it. I quickly let go of the throttle, raised the blade housing and hoped the stone would find a speedy exit.

Shaking my head in disbelief I shut off the engine then cussing like mad I jumped off the seat, knelt down and flipped the mover onto its side. The blades seemed okay, just a few small notches along their edges. The metal housing was scrapped and dented from where the 'chip' had made its numerous impacts otherwise everything else looked okay. I gave a grateful sigh and quickly righted the mower.

"I say..... is everything okay?"

Doing my best to remain cool and calm I turned around; there, in the mottled shade of the trees stood Nadine. She was as nude and carefree as she had been on the veranda. My mouth gaped open almost as fast as the chip had whizzed around in the mower.

"Errr.....Mike?" she asked as she took her sunglasses off, "Are you okay, you look a bit shaken?"

"Yes.....I'm okay" I managed to squeak out. My head was throbbing for some reason, possibly from too much sun.

"What happened?" she asked. I was in awe at her casual attitude about being naked in front of me.

"I ran over the edging," I stuttered as my eyes slowly scanned her body, finally coming to rest on her large, melon shaped breasts. I became fascinated by the way the light and shade from the trees fell on her naked bosom in a sexy patchwork.

"The edging?"

"Yes," I tried to smile, hoping my rapidly rising cock wasn't visible to her eyes.

"Is the mower okay?" she asked.

"Yes," I nodded as my cock betrayed me and began tenting my shorts, "Yes...Just a few dents and scratches."

Nadine reached out and touched my head. When she drew back her hand, there was blood on her fingers, bright and red against her tanned skin. She looked at me and said, "We should fix that."

"Oh!...Where did take come from?" I mumbled dumbly, trying to stifle my reaction to her nudity.

"Mike," she eyed me, "What's wrong?"

"I just..." I began to clasp my hands searching for the right words, "I just never had someone hire me to mow their lawns, uh... as gorgeous looking as you."

Nadine smiled broadly and looked down at her body, "Is that a problem, do I offend you?"

"No...no," I put my hands up, "You're perfect, Nadine, absolutely perfect. It's just that I'm not used to having women walk around naked whilst I'm working."

"Oh," she nodded and then cocked a quizzical brow, "You want me to go put some clothes on?"

"No!" I said, way too eagerly, my voice unintentionally high and broken, "I mean, it just takes some getting use to."

"Come on that cut looks nasty.....Let's clean you up."

As I followed her into the house, I tried to process the fact that here was an insanely gorgeous and completely naked woman leading me, a stranger into her house. Walking behind her, I watched her ass move like some jewelled movement. My cock was now becoming a serious problem as it developed a mind of its own, quickly I reached down and flipped it into a more comfortable position, but still it showed signs of 'tenting'.

'Down, you bastard' I muttered desperately, my body revolting against my brain, 'Down!'

Inside the cool kitchen, I shivered slightly as my body hit the cool air; I only wished my cock would follow. I had assumed once inside Nadine might put on a robe or something, but she remained blissfully nude and unconcerned with the effect her body was having on my cock. Seeing the fridge I thought of getting and dumping an ice tray down my shorts to subdue my erection. I had already embarrassed myself by damaging the mower and somehow injuring myself. A rampant cock was the last thing I needed right now.

"Just sit there by the table," she instructed me, "Whilst I run upstairs and get the first-aid kit."

"Sure," I smiled, watching her leave. "If only?"

I sat at the table and tried to relax. The stools were comfortable; the table was shiny and pristine. I didn't dare touch it. I was dirty and sweaty and didn't want to leave smudges and smears on its finely polished surface; also I didn't want to upset Nadine. So I just sat there and looked about her magnificent kitchen.

"Here we are," Nadine said from behind me.

I turned around and saw that she was still naked. My cheeks blushed fiercely as she walked over to me. Her crotch was completely shaved and the muscles in her toned legs quivered with each step, I felt a little heady as I wondered at what those would feel like wrapped around my body. My cock, which had been resting, instantly started to respond.

"Is it that bad," I said hoping she would keep some distance between us.

"Yes, you have a pretty good gash on your forehead, Mike," she told me, setting the first-aid kit down on the table. It was one of those household kits, green plastic bearing a bold white cross stencilled on the lid and below it equally coloured and prominently printed "FIRST AID"

She sprung open the lid, her movements caused her tits to jiggle and bounce again as I began to wonder if I was suffering from sunstroke or something; but the smell of TCP and the searing pain of the antiseptic soon brought me back to reality.

"Fuck me"

Nadine muttered something incoherently then said "Sorry.....Did that hurt? her attention totally focused on cleaning my cut.

"Not at all," I lied, my pain being subdued by the closeness of her breasts. Her erect nipples sitting upon relatively small areolas in comparison to the size of her breasts.

"Do you think you can finish up out there?" she asked.

"I think so," I replied as my erection tented out my shorts again. I rolled my eyes and prayed she wouldn't notice. I became distinctly aware that my nipples had hardened too.

"I can put some clothes on if you prefer, Mike," she said suddenly, tossing the blooded cotton wool away, and looking directly at me with her dark piercing eyes.

"No, that's okay," I said, "You look great, it's just me."

"Thank you," she smiled coyly. She pulled out a plaster and tore off its wrapper, "I'm a naturist at heart. A lot of the fuddy-duddies around here can't understand that. They think it's immoral or vulgar, but I love it. I can only be my true self in these grounds, sheltered from the outside world."

"Oh," I nodded, "I love nudity too. I would be naked all day if I could."

She looked at me with a wry smile.

"I mean," I stumbled as my tongue inflated in my mouth, "I..."

"Easy Mike," she laughed, pressing the plaster gently to my forehead, "You're going to give yourself a heart attack."

I smiled and nodded. "I'm not very good around beautiful women, especially beautiful naked women."

Nadine smiled and nodded understandingly. She closed the kit and slid it to one side as she leaned against the table and looked at me. She said, "There's nothing wrong with being appreciative of the human body."

"Sure."

"Look," she said glancing at the clock on the far side of the kitchen, "Why don't you take a break?"

"Oh, I better not," I said, "I should finish up."

"Mike," she put her hand on mine and I swear my heart nearly stopped, "Take a break."

"Okay," I said hesitantly.

"You're uncomfortable?"

"No," I said. The truth was I was getting too comfortable and it was worrying me. The more I stared at her body the more I became used to it. The more I became used to it the more I was going to relax. With relaxation came familiarity and easiness. I could easily imagine me reading too much into her generous behaviour and making a move far too inappropriate to forgive.

"You know what might help?"

'A stiff drink perhaps?'

"Take off your clothes .....Join me," suggested Nadine.

I choked then laughed a little but when I saw she wasn't joking, I found myself suddenly reluctant to look at her at all. I said, "Nadine that might not be a good idea."

"You don't want to be naked like me?" she asked, with a hint of annoyance in her voice.

"Oh no," I recovered, "It's not that. It's just that, well, you're married and I'm not and you're so..."

"Mike," she took my hand and squeezed it, "Come on...Take off your clothes and relax."

I sighed for knew I was about to do a very stupid thing. As with many stupid ideas and things in my life, I listened to the wrong head and found myself slipping out of my shoes and socks. Nadine watched me as she leaned against the worktop, her legs casually crossed, her eyes filled with amusement. I took a deep breath then dropped my shorts to the stone floor.

Her eyes darted down to my painfully erect cock and she grinned a wicked half-smile that was sexy and yet dangerous at the same time. She looked up at me and commented, "I can see you're happy to see me."

I looked for something to say, anything; anything that could be witty or non-suggestive. After coming to terms with the fact that I had nothing, I smiled sheepishly and shrugged my shoulders.

"Come on," she said, taking my hand and leading me outside into the furnace of the afternoon sun. We walked down a paved path, passing many a rose bush, soon we reached the beech hedge separating us from the river where she opened a small wicker gate, there we turned and walked towards a group of willow trees, the river moving idly past us.

"Someone might see us," I mumbled.

"Who cares, I don't" Nadine looked at me as she reached into a long green bin, extracted a couple of rush-mats, and laid them on the ground. Placing my hands on my hips, I confidently looked at the far bank; thick foliage, brambles and water iris made this impassable to intruding swimmers, whilst Willow trees lined our bank and made us a perfect shelter; we sat down on the mats as the sun raged overhead. There was a long silence between us, as though Nadine were debating something in her mind. I could see her thinking as her eyes looked out across the sparkling water. I propped my back against the bin and tried to get used to the rough matting digging into my ass.

"Busy year, Mike?" she asked me after what seemed like an eternity.

"Yeah, you could call it that" I replied.

"Is it what you always wanted?"

"I hope so; I've put a lot of time and energy in for it not to succeed."

She nodded approvingly.

This was getting way too awkward for me and I began thinking of reasons for me to leave. I couldn't believe I was sat naked this close to Nadine Broome, but at the same time I was ready to pass out from the need to go and fuck someone and Nadine was not helping matters as she sat there, looking like some kind of goddess.

"I should go," I stood up and brushed the fallen leaves off my naked body.

Nadine stood up with me, "Are you sure?"

"Yeah," I nodded, "I should finish the lawn before your husband gets home."

She looked out across the water and said, "That bastard isn't coming home."

"What?" I asked.

She sighed and ran a slender hand through her glossy dark brown hair which stretched her breasts to perfection, "He left me a month ago, Mike."

My mouth dropped open. John Broome was one of the pillars of our town. I couldn't believe he would stray for a mercy fuck, let alone an affair; especially with a woman like this at home. There wasn't anyone better in town to be with. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I finally said, "Who with.....Why?"

Nadine looked at me over her shoulder and then back out across the river, "One of his engineers at work."

"That's impossible," I thought about all the people who worked there, "There were no women engineers working there..."

"Yea.....Funny, isn't it?" she said dryly.

"No.......No way" I said as I suddenly realised what Nadine was trying to tell me.

"Yep." She said with a nod

"With who?"

"Does it matter.....I caught them together last month and John hasn't been home since."

"Wow."

"Yeah," she shrugged, "Who would have guessed?"

"It doesn't make any sense," I said, "If he was gay, why pick the hottest woman in the world for a wife?"

Nadine said nothing.

"Massive denial," I muttered to myself

"Mike," Nadine said, "I need something from you."

"You do?" I asked as my balls began to tingle.

"I want to fuck you," she said quietly, her back still to me.

I swallowed hard. "You....WHAT!!!"

"I want you to fuck me" she nodded as I stood and walked towards her, my legs acting without my permission. Like my cock, they knew no master when it came to this kind of stuff. I stood behind her and caught a faint whiff of her expensive perfume. Jesus, she smelled good.

"Think you can handle it?" she asked, turning too quickly and bumping in to me. Her free hand fell onto my sweat-covered chest and remained there for a wonderfully extended moment. She looked up at me, her eyes filled with such a certain passion and need that there was no doubt in my mind she was serious. I could only look back at her, the now powerful sunlight sparkling through the foliage above us and catching her eyes, lighting them so I could see her pupils.

"I can handle it," I said as confidently as I could.

I raised my hands and touched her skin. As I pressed my fingers against her back and drew her to me I felt suddenly very sure of myself. All my fears and inhibitions melted away as she looked at me. It was so surreal, everything from the nudity we had engaged in to being down by the river in the open to John being a closet homosexual.

Nadine looked at me, her dark brown hair lit by the dappled sun. "You really think I'm hot?" she asked simply.

"Yes I do"

She wrapped her arms around my neck, resting them on my shoulders as she drew close to me. Her body was warm from the sun and when she pressed up against my throbbing member I nearly lost it right there. Her lips were moist and full, slightly parted to reveal her white teeth. She looked at me expectantly.

"Is this weird for you?" she asked as her fingers traced circles around the back of my neck.

"No," I smiled.

"You know," she said suddenly, "I can't have children."

"I'm so sorry," I frowned.

"No Mike," she shook her head and smiled at me, "I mean we don't have to use condoms."

"That's okay, neither can I" I replied as my hands slid up her sides and under her breasts, cupping them. My heart was pounding in my ears as I felt her silky skin. The generous swells of her breasts were beyond anything I had imagined in my dreams. They brought to mind images of soft pillows and silky clothes as I gently began massaging them. Her nipples were hard points against my palms and she shivered.

"That feels nice, Mike," she said.

"Tell me your dreams," I said.

"I've been dreaming about you for awhile now," she said matter-of-factly.

"What would your husband think?" I asked as I began kissing her ear and neck, using the most passionate and gentle kisses I knew how to give.

"Fuck him, the bastard" Nadine moaned and she tilted her head back, "He didn't truly love me. And I feel so lonely, Mike..."

"No one should feel that lonely," I breathed hotly against her skin as I began licking the delicate shape of her left ear, "I can't imagine anyone better than you."

"Thank you," she smiled. Her hands were slowly working their way down my backside, running over my flesh like phantom sensations. I felt her grasp my buttocks and squeeze as I kissed her neck and nuzzled her jaw line. The satin comfort of her breasts filled my hands as I began rubbing her nipples and rolling them back and forth between my fingers.

"I want you," I whispered into her ear. She looked up at me slowly. She parted her lips and then with one hand pulled my face to hers. Our lips locked together and we kissed deeply. My hand slid down her stomach as our tongues intertwined, and I let my fingers escape to the flat expanse below her navel. Her tongue felt so good in my mouth, and her taste was sweet and passionate. She began leaning into me as we kissed, pushing me down to the ground. She straddled me, her thighs tight around my hips and her crotch against mine.

"If we do this," she said, "You need to know a few things."

"Sure," I said, marvelling at her gorgeous breasts as the river continued on beside us.

"This is nothing more than fucking," she told me as she ran her fingernails over my torso, "We're just two friends in need of relief."

"I have no problem with that."

Nadine smiled as she grinded her moist, hot crotch against me. "And we don't tell anyone what happened here, got it?"

"Tell anyone what?" I asked.

"Smart man," she said as she sat back and began rubbing her clitoral hood. Her breasts swayed with every movement, casting shadows across the smooth terrain of her body,mesmerising me. Her pussy was pink, extremely pink, moist and inviting, and I stared with unabashed fascination and appreciation. She rubbed her miniature 'cock' back and forth as she looked at me intently.

"How long have you been dreaming about me?" I asked.

"Well," she smiled as she began fingering her cunt, "How long have I had the chair at the local WI?"

"No kidding?" I grinned.

"Don't you think I should vet everyone who seeks our recognition, after all the WI isn't just Jam and Jerusalem these day's!"

I closed my eyes and laughed. "You're unbelievable."

"Thank you," she replied, her eyes never leaving mine as her wet fingers slipped down from her sopping cunt and began rubbing against my shaft, "Do you want me to stop?"

"No," I said as I put my arms behind my head, "No.....Never."

She smiled at me and then looked down. My cock was rigid, sticking up like a tree trunk, pulsing and leaking precum, in need of urgent attention. She grabbed my cock and began slowly masturbating me. Her breathing matched mine as she jerked me off. I closed my eyes as she pistoned my manhood, her other hand occasionally stroking my balls. Her hands were gentle and yet rough as she worked their magic on me. Her tits bounced and swayed with her every movement.

12