Gardening with Granddad Ch. 13

Story Info
Moving in expands the family.
3.5k words
4.64
85.6k
13
0

Part 13 of the 26 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/16/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next two weeks passed quickly. The garden got finished and was beyond spectacular. Steve slept with me every night and Granddad fucked me everyday after work. Life was perfect.

Steve moved his things into the loft and I started to pack my things in anticipation of the day.

My parents arrived home after 8 weeks. They were more than thrilled with the garden and totally relaxed and happy after their first big vacation in many years.

The next day my Dad took me to pick out the Jeep. I asked for nothing. He insisted it come fully equipped. It was a salesman's dream. No haggling over price just a promise made good.

When we got back Granddad was at the house. I wanted to jump him like crazy and fuck our brains out. My Dad would have died if he had any idea what had gone on that summer, but there was no good reason for him to ever know.

"Your father has something to discuss with you," my Mom said when we arrived in the kitchen.

Granddad winked at me and I knew he had already told my Mother about the loft.

"I wanted to give Jimmy something special for graduation and figured since he had a car he needed a place to live," started Granddad.

"And this wouldn't be a house?" laughed Dad.

"Yes of course it's a house, but it's your house," continued Granddad, "and seeing that he's going to College I thought maybe he should have a place of his own."

"Well, he can't really afford that and after getting a Jeep and paying tuition I think maybe living at home might be more reasonable," countered Dad.

"And of course you're right," agreed Granddad which surprised my Father, "so that's why his grandmother agreed with me to turn the garage into a loft, it's closer to the College and we can still keep an eye on him."

An eye! All I could think of was keep your hands on me you mean!

"Dad yes yes yes," I pleaded without even being asked, "Dad I need this bad please I will be good, do my school work, no parties DAD DAD please Mom talk to him."

Dad just laughed. "Jimmy, like there'd be any talking you out of this."

I ran and hugged him and Mom, "Wait til you see it it's amazing, it's perfect, wow it's gonna be so cool."

"Yes, well just make sure your grades are good or you'll be right back here," said Dad.

"Yes sir they'll be amazing."

We had lunch and picked Saturday as moving day – only 3 days away!

Three days later.

I wanted my new digs to be perfect so I decided to leave my room at home basically unaltered. Most of what I was taking involved clothing, CD's, books, stereo and stuff. The new place was furnished so I wouldn't need to move major pieces.

Everything fit in my Jeep and Dad's SUV. Mom insisted on a full breakfast claiming it may be my last real meal forever in her mind.

When we arrived at my new place Granddad, Steve and Grandma were all waiting in the laneway. I was bouncing. Grandma gave me a huge hug and I thanked her over and over for the great present. She assured me I would have all my privacy but she expected to see me one night a week for a proper meal. I laughed and told her Mom said the same thing.

Granddad said, "Yes Jimmy we won't be bothering you much but it would be nice to see our only grandchild."

I laughed at him, "Don't worry I'll make sure you see lots of me."

With that, Dad said we better start getting unloaded. When we arrived upstairs his eyes almost fell out.

"My god Dad you spared no expense on this little reno!"

"We've got one grandson and he might as well enjoy it now," Granddad shot back.

"A rock star would enjoy this set up," said Dad, "Steve, awfully nice to pitch in on a day off."

We all stopped dead in our tracks.

If there was ever an awkward moment that was it.

No one knew what to say.

"Did I say something wrong?" questioned Dad.

"No," replied Granddad, "Didn't Jimmy tell you?"

I almost fucking died! Didn't Jimmy!

"Tell me?"

Dad's words just rang in my ears.

"Um yeah," I sputtered, "Steve um well Steve is my a new roommate."

"Roommate?"

Finally help! Steve chimed right up, "Yeah, Jimmy needs bucks for telephone, cable, internet and I needed a place to live and I'm better than another kid who will party all the time."

"Never thought of that," said Dad and went right back to moving.

Off the hook! We all just looked relieved. Then Grandma and Mom appeared as the last load was brought in.

"Fellas, Grandma and Mom to the rescue!" squealed Grandma.

She and Mom were toting a cooler filled with beer, wine, cold meats, breads, baking.

"There you go, lunch for my boys."

As the fridge was empty, it was a welcome treat. We sat around enjoying lunch and talking about the renos, college and my parent's trip. I couldn't believe Granddad had not only had a designer furnish the place but also had a shopper get everything from glasses and dishes to towels and artwork. It was an amazing gift. I would have pitched a puptent in his yard just to be closer to him!

As I looked around it was odd to be here. It was odd to have Steve with the group. It was odd to know what the truth was. My cock was hard!

Finally my parents and Grandma left. We were finally alone. It wasn't seconds and I had cock down my throat. By two men were rock hard and horny and I was intent on pleasing them orally. Granddad was thick and meaty. Steve was long and inked. I wanted both cocks down my throat. I couldn't get enough. Knowing I was living at Granddad's in the same place as Steve drove me nuts and my cock erupted with cum.

Steve was pounding my throat and Granddad was encouraging every thrust.

"Man let's see you feed that inked cock to our boy," he said. Steve just rammed it into me over and over. I was his boy pig.

"Yeah baby we're gonna show gramps what a good little cock sucker you are ain't we," Steve agreed.

With that he started to dump his load inside my waiting throat and mouth. He pulled out and started fucking only my mouth allowing me to taste every thick drop of man cream.

"Holy fuck yeah," moaned Granddad, "look at him take that cock."

As Steve released his last mammoth spurt granddad replaced his cock. I wanted desperately to please the old man. I lived for his cock. I loved Steve and everything he gave me but Granddad was the best fucker ever. His thick manhood plugged my lips. I always found it difficult to breathe with his thick meat in me but was getting better at servicing him. I could open my young throat and mange it all the way now.

"Jesus this scene is fuckin hot," chimed in Steve, "seein you fuck your own grandson is so wild man you have no idea."

"Yeah dude I do," agreed Granddad, "I've been waitin a long time to do this."

"Fuck man this is gonna be incredible the 3 of us fuckin," said Steve, "Never ever thought a hot fag would make me so horny and give me the best blow and fuck of my life."

"You better get used to it Steve cause he is gonna be the best whore we ever had."

Granddad fucked my face with all his might and came with a force I wasn't expecting. He obviously enjoyed Steve's moves and started fucking only my mouth too. I was tasting his whole load now. It was hot and bitter. And thick. I could still taste Steve's cum and knowing I was being fed for the second time made me cum yet again.

We were tired from the move and the sex and decided to nap for a while. Granddad went home and Steve and I crashed in one room – our room.

Later that night Grandma went to play bridge. Granddad came back.

We had some cold barbeque chicken and salad and drank more beer. I brought out the first of many joints we would enjoy in our new fuck nest.

That night we fucked our brains out everyway possible. Around midnight Granddad went to his place and Steve and I fell asleep in the same bed my two old studs had used me in.

The next morning I got up late knowing Granddad had agreed to go with Dad to a small town about 90 minutes away to estimate a job. I got up around 10:30 and went to make coffee. From the kitchen window, I could see Granddad's back garden and patio. What was on the patio made my mouth drop.

My grandmother, the same age as Granddad 68, was tanning. She was always tanned, I just assumed she went to a tanning parlour. Her hair was bleach blond and her skin weathered and deep with tan. While her skin had lines it was far from deep wrinkles and she was built solidly, I always thought of her build as a sturdy golfer type.

What made my mouth drop was how she was tanning. In a shimmering copper coloured suit she was exposed with only the most microscopic patch of fabric over her pussy. It was held in place by two tiny strings and obviously the suit had little or no back. The top was just as scant. The two patches covered her nipples. And, even though her tits had started to sag, their fullness made the top look amazing. She had on several gold chains, bracelets and rinks and her nails were painted red. With her huge dark sunglasses she looked like an aging Hollywood madame!

Then I realized, there was no way I was going out there and being confronted by that sight. I grabbed some shorts and a tshirt and was just pulling them on when Steve strolled out.

"Where are you off to in such a hurry?"

"Oh I just thought I'd get familiar with the neighbourhood and go to a café or something," I said.

"Well, don't be too long," Steve said looking down at his morning erection.

"I won't, I made some coffee for you." I answered going down the steps and out the door.

When I reached the alley I took a few minutes to gather my senses and started off to explore. When I reached the end of the lane I realized I had forgotten my wallet and went back.

As I reached the top of the stairs and opened the door to the loft I found Steve coffee cup in hand looking out the kitchen window. He was stroking his cock.

"Um just forgot my wallet," I said taking it off the coffee table.

"No prob roomie hurry home," he grinned.

Back in the lane I realized Steve had been stroking his cock looking at my grandmother. I knew he liked women and thought good for him to enjoy the view of the old gal.

I started back down the lane. Just when I went to turn onto the street I glanced back down the lane and saw Steve coming out of the garage. I stopped behind a tree and watched him go around the side of the garage towards Granddad's garden.

I headed back down the side of the laneway to see what was going on. There on the corner of the garage was Steve, intently watching my grandmother tan.

He had on a pair of well used cut-offs and his work boots and his tanned inked body looked amazing in the sunlight. Then he disappeared.

I didn't know where he was going and knew the best view would be from the kitchen window. In lightening speed I tore up the steps to the kitchen. Steve was just approaching my grandmother and since he had opened the kitchen window I could hear their conversation.

"Why good morning Steve," chirped Grandma, "how was your first night?"

"Just great thanks," he answered, "another perfect morning."

"It sure is," Grandma responded, "just thought I'd catch a few rays since I'm alone today."

"Amazing tan," Steve grinned at her, "you must work at it everyday."

"I try to in the summer it's so nice and private back here."

"Sure is, you're lucky to have such a place," Steve answered.

"O please feel free now anytime it's open for all of us to enjoy," encouraged Grandma.

"Well I just might take you upon that."

"Yes I love coming out here forgetting everything having my margaritas and just relaxing," Grandma continued.

"Why don't I go make us a couple of my special margaritas?"

"That would be great – don't think it's too early do you?" asked Steve.

"Never!" scolded Grandma getting up from her lounger and going in the house.

JESUS! The top of her suit was basically held up by threads. The bottom – well, the patch over her pussy was huge compared to the rest. All I could see were tiny copper coloured threads around her waist and one that appeared from her ass to join the waist in the back. Her well tanned ass was completely exposed. Steve didn't take his eyes off her.

Minutes later she reappeared with tall huge margaritas.

"Fuck! Those are the biggest margaritas I've ever seen," exclaimed Steve.

"No point in drinking if you can't feel it," said Grandma lifting her glass, "to my new neighbour."

"Yes to getting to know my new neighbour," Steve smiled.

"Yes absolutely what would you like to know?" Grandma prodded.

"Isn't your husband going to mind you wearing things like that in front of one of his workers, and in front of your grandson?" Steve asked directly.

"Well, he buys them for me so I don't think there'll be a problem unless it's a problem for you," Grandma laughed.

"Not a problem at all, in fact it's a beautiful sight indeed," Steve complimented, "do you even have a tan line?"

"O you bad boy wouldn't you just like to know," Grandma teased lifting one leg.

It was obvious she shaved her pussy as there was no visible hair from under the tiny patch of fabric.

"Well from the looks of things, before we arrived you probably tanned out here alone without any covering," Steve said.

"Well, before it was just my paradise now I need to be a little more discrete," Grandma smiled.

"No need for me," Steve replied.

"Yes But Jimmy might not approve of his grandmother being so forward," she answered.

"Right now he's gone exploring and for coffee so you could avoid those tan lines if I go back to the loft," Steve said getting up.

"O no need to leave," said Grandma, "if Jimmy's out and you're fine with it I have no problems."

With that Grandma stood up and unleashed the back of her top. It fell to the ground and her perfectly tanned, well lined tits were exposed into Steve's view.

"Well very nice indeed," Steve said, "a lovely tan indeed."

Without missing a beat, Grandma untied both sides of her g-string and it fell to the ground. Her shaved pussy and tanned ass completely revealed.

"You are one fine looking woman," Steve smiled.

"Not bad for an old gal I suppose," said Grandma laying back in her lounger again lifting one leg and revealing her pussy right in front of Steve's view.

"Many women a lot younger don't have anything on you," Steve said to her getting upon his knees and looking right up between her legs.

"O you're too kind," laughed Grandma, "but at least my husband still thinks I'm attractive."

"Baby, more than your husband would find that pussy hot!"

Steve dove between her legs and buried his face in her pussy.

"O my god Steve yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss eat my pussy," Grandma screamed.

I couldn't believe my eyes. Here was Steve, who had fucked me not 12 hours before eating my grandmother's pussy!

Her legs were up over the arms of the lounger and Steve's bearded face was bobbing in and out of her pussy like a mad man.

"O my god yes baby eat my cunt get your tongue in there real good." she squealed.

The sight of Steve eating my grandmother made me haul my cock out. Here was this long haired tattooed stud between her legs giving her pleasure in her own backyard. And, here was I, her grandson and his lover, watching the whole scene unfold.

Grandma started playing with her tits as Steve kicked off his boots and undid his shorts. They were like two animals. My grandmother was begging my lover to eat her cunt.

"Baby yes eat my pussy nice and hard get your tongue in there and feel my clit – make me cum for you baby," she screamed at him, "we're going to have so much fun together!"

Oh my god – she wants my lover was all I could think of.

The scene was so hot as Steve was no naked and here was this tattooed stud eating my grandmothers tanned wet pussy for all his life.

"You fucking hot old whore you like that don't you?" Steve asked.

"God yes I love your tongue," Grandma answered.

"Well you're gonna love this a whole lot more," said Steve standing to reveal his fully erect inked cock for her.

"Jesus," she squealed, "that is incredible, I've never seen a tattooed piece of meat!"

"Baby, you're gonna do more than see it," Steve grinned mounting her on the lounger.

"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo," she moaned loudly as Steve entered he begging cunt, "yes baby fuck your old whore."

My cock was rock hard and I could have shot my whole load. EXCEPT.

Except. At that very minute when Steve rammed his massive cock in Grandma's pussy she looked right up at me in the window!

I froze. Steve, with his head down, was totally oblivious, he was just pounding the old girl's cunt. She was looking, moaning and smiling and…….and, she was motioning me to come down.

I didn't know what to do. This was so hot. Seeing my own grandmother get fucked was amazing. But I was in love with my grandfather. I was led to the patio though by a magnet.

I ripped my shirt off and kicked by sneakers off dropping my shorts on the way down the stairs. As I turned the corner of the garage Steve was still going at her and Grandma was looking at me naked coming towards them. My cock was rock hard.

"Baby that is one tight piece of pussy," Steve moaned.

"Yes baby it is and you're going to fuck it everyday," Grandma responded, "but don't cum yet pull out please baby," she demanded.

Steve looked up at her and pulled his massive meat out from between her legs looking bewildered.

"I have a surprise for you," Grandma smiled nodding at my directly behind Steve.

He jumped up and Grandma said, "Comon Jimmy baby give Grandma what she really needs."

I was still in shock but my cock was at the entry to Grandma's pussy. I had never fucked a woman before.

"Holy shit man you're gonna fuck your own grandma!" Steve boasted.

"Yes baby fuck grandma realy good now."

My teenage cock was inside her old cunt all the way and it was wrapped tightly around my huge pole.

From behind I felt Steve's breath. Then, I felt his cock, still juiced up from Grandma's pussy. It was entering my ass.

"FUCK!" I screamed.

"Yes baby that's right," bellowed Steve, "you fuck Grandma while I fuckin use that tight ass of yours."

"Yes Jimmy take Steve's big man cock for Grandma while you fill my old cunt with that big boy cock of yours."

"Oh Grandma your pussy is so tight and warm," I said, "I've never fucked a woman before."

"Baby, I am the only woman you will ever fuck in your life," Grandma smiled up at me.

"Yes yes anything you want," I agreed

"This is gonna be fuckin wild," Steve whispered to us as he thrust his cock to the back of my ass.

As he did I felt my cock explode.

"O Jimmy baby that's it fill Grandma with that hot creamy boy cum," Grandma begged," that's it baby I want that so bad I want your cum filling me day and night baby."

"Yes Grandma anything you want," I told her.

As I came, I felt Steve's cock explode in my ass. The three of us climaxed just as Granddad rounded the corner!

Love to hear from others.