Gardening with Granddad Ch. 15

Story Info
Grandma and her lover join in.
960 words
4.33
116.3k
13

Part 15 of the 26 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/16/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never felt so used in my life. Three hot older studs had pounded my teen pussy filling it with juice that warmed my insides unlike anything I had felt.

I was oblivious to the fact it was my Grandfather, father and my grandmother’s newest lover Steve. I hadn’t seen Steve for several hours and the late afternoon sun beat on my well used ass.

Granddad got us each a beer from the patio cooler. My Dad said to me,” See Son, you never know what surprises summer vacation has in store for you.”

“You knew all along?” I asked.

He and Granddad laughed at my stupidity, ”I sure did Son, and I figured eight weeks would be long enough to have things well set up by the time I got home with your Mother.”

Dad added, “now Steve is a completely unexpected bonus and I can hardly wait to see some more of the straight man meat goin in you babe.”

“That may never happened,” we heard as Steve and Grandma came out the patio doors,”with your Mother around I may never come outside her pussy again man.”

My Dad laughed and said “You’re right about that Steve she has one amazing pussy that can never get enough cock.”

“And right now cock is exactly what I need more of,” said Grandma clad only in skimpy Italian leather stiletto sandals.

With that my Dad stood up and she was on her knees deepthroating his cock. In front of me my Grandmother was blowing her own son. But only for a few minutes.

She soon stood, bent over getting on her knees and arms and told him to mount her wet cunt.

“Comon baby, it’s been eight weeks and Mommy needs that cock son.”

My Dad thrust his cock deep into her waiting slit and she moaned with huge pleasure.

“O baby no one fucks mommy like her little boy.”

My cock was rockhard again and I could see Granddad and Steve both looking at me. I knew they wondered what I do seeing this spectacle. It was incredible to see my own Father fucking his 68 year old Mother. I had had her pussy only hours before and knew his cum would be pushing mine deeper insider her.

I wanted to see more and stood behind my Dad looking over his shoulder at his cock buried deep in Grandma’s hungry wet pussy. Granddad and Steve stood at her side.

I felt my hard boy cock on my Father’s sweat soaked ass and began rubbing it against him.

My cock felt alive against his wet hairy butt and it grew to full size. Steve reached around and guided it under my Father’s ass to get it sweat lubed. I could feel the head of my cock probing against his massive hairy manhole with every thrust he made into his own Mother’s waiting hole.

Steve and Granddad were on Grandma’s huge tits working them with their lips and teeth. My cock was dripping with precum against my Father’s hole. Dare I?

I kept the pressure on as he fucked his Mother. My cock slowly prodding harder and harder. I spread his ass with my hands and could feel him ease back towards my teenage cock. Finally, the head of my cock was inside my own Father and as I looked down I could see his man meat ripping his Mother’s flesh in two.

Steve had mounted my Grandmother’s mouth with his inked cock which kept them occupied. Granddad had gotten down to watch his son fuck his wife. His mouth fell open when he saw the head of my cock in my own Father’s hairy puckered hole. Granddad rammed his fingers in my ass and thrust my body forward, my cock ramming into my Dad’s waiting man cunt. I heard him moan and my Grandmother scream as his cock must have gone deep inside her vagina.

I was fucking my own Father and my Grandfather was watching the entire scene unfold. He didn’t even care that his son was fucking his Mother. My cock slipped from my Ftaher’s ass and my Grandfather grabbed it guiding it towards my Grandmother’s juicy cunt. I was in next to my Father. Son and Grandson fucking Mother and Grandmother. She was moaning like a wild whore.

Steve was off her mouth and he and Granddad were under the three fucking animals watching our two family cocks rip the old woman apart. Steve squirmed under the three bodies so his cock was upwards towards Grandma’s slit. I felt it hit my cock and enter between mine and Dad’s. Grandma was riding three cocks and loving every minute of it.

“Boys, fuck that old cunt like it’s never been filled with cock before,” ordered Granddad. He was fucking happy watching his wife take his son, grandson and her tattooed lover.

“Comon you old whore make them all cum inside that juicy old cunt,” he told her.

“I want you all bad,” she screamed,” seed me like no men ever before you bastards.”

I felt my Ftaher tense and his cock explode, then Steve went. Finally my cock reached its maximum and my load joined theirs deep inside Grandma’s waiting hole.

As our cocks withdrew, my Dad dove between her legs and began eating the mixture of man cum from her shaved old pussy. His face was covered in her cunt juice, Steve’s load, mine and his own cum. His cock was rockhard again and without missing a beat he was in his mother’s pussy fucking her yet again.

They came quickly and the five of us slumped on blankets on the patio. We were exhausted from the heavy workout, yet everyone looked happy and pleased.