Gardening with Granddad Ch. 17

Story Info
Jimmy gets a POWERFUL injection.
1.9k words
4.32
62.6k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 17 of the 26 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/16/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stumbled from the shack and made it to my car, escaping further abuse by the black tyrant. I needed sleep to recover from the past night's escapades.

I made it home in a daze, and even though a crew was fixing a power line in the back lane I knew sleep was only seconds away. I shed my clothes, grabbed a shower and headed to the bedroom. I don't remember my head hitting the pillow. I do remember being awoken by a huge snap sound. Bolting upright from a dead sleep, I went straight to the window.

Next to the loft the power line was crackling. The crew guys fixing it were cursing, obviously unhappy with the results of their work. I just wanted more sleep.

I went to the bathroom and intended going back to bed but the guys were hollering and cursing louder by the minute. I noticed my power had gone off. I grabbed a pair of leather rope thongs for my feet and a pair of tight micro electric blue lycra shorts with mesh side panels and headed downstairs to see when it would be restored.

"Hey guys what's happenin with the power?" I asked politely.

The taller one turned and said, " We fixed the line and when the power went back on it surged and snapped the line again."

"How long do you think it will be out?" I asked.

" Long as it takes."

I was startled by his response and jumped back a bit, " Sorry I didn't mean to..."

"Everyone always wants to know how long how long, like we don't fukin try and fix it as fast as we can, " he grumbled.

" Well I didn't mean..."

The second guy interrupted me, "Ya just like everyone I didn't mean to, but had to fukin ask, we'll get it fixed just as soon as we can."

I turned to leave and heard them start laughing and one say, " Bet the pretty boy needs some hot water to wash his pretty long blond hair," and they continued to laugh.

When I turned back they just laughed staring at me when of them flicking his wrist and wiggling his levi covered ass. I was sure I must have been beet red from embarrassment.

When I got back inside I looked out the window and watched them work. A few minutes later I realized they were both staring right at me.

"Looks like we have an admirer," one said.

"Ya pretty boy likes he scenery more than he needs to wash his hair I guess," and they roared louding laughing.

Even that didn't make me leave the window. The sight of them in their levis, workboots and tool belts were making my cock hard again. After last night's wild session I was still horny.

"Got some cold beer in there pretty boy?"one hollered up to me.

I didn't even answer. I went right to the fridge grabbed three and ran down the steps.

"That's better" the first one said taking the beer and guzzling while the second one added," view's better up close ain't it pretty boy?"

"Um ya guess it is," I answered back, "anything else you guys need?"

"Ya, question is you willin to give it boy?" the second one asked.

"Definitely" I said back without hesitation.

The first one said then let's see what ya got boy and headed straight to the door to the loft. He was followed by the second guy. I immediately went behind them. When we reached the entry the first one said "Gus" the second one said "Bob" and I added "Jimmy".

Gus pointed with his hand for me to lead the way. I started up the steps to the loft and felt eyes glued to my ass. It was then I realized what I had on! I felt the tight lycra clinging to my ass and my ass cheeks barely covered. My crotch was stretching and my cock growing by the second. My thick steel cock ring was still on from the previous night.

"Nice ass pretty boy" Gus said taking the last guzzle of his beer.

"It's better than nice," chimed in Bob, "how bout some more beer?" he asked as we arrived in the loft. I grabbed 3 more bottles and they were seated one on either end of the sofa. I sat in the middle.

"You guys into smoking?" I asked reaching for the joint box on the coffee table.

Gus and Bob both grinned and nodded. I lit the thick joint first passing it to Bob then taking my second hit before passing it to Gus. I took my third hit then passed it back to Bob and went straight to the floor between the two power men one hand reaching for Bob's levi covered cock, my second hand reaching for Gus's levi covered cock.

They continued to pass the joint back and forth as I massaged their meat into thick denim cocks that clearly needed my personal attention. As Gus was finishing the joint he moaned "Got another boy?" I turned my attention back to the box lighting another for my two workers. Again, I took 3 deep puffs before handing it over.

As Bob took the joint from me Gus said "Ya better take that thing out boy before it rips his jeans open," motioning to his coworkers cock. I reached for the bottons barely containing Bob's cock and undid his jeans. Underneath was a threadbare piss stained jock strap. His cock was bouncing underneath. Before releasing it I went over to Gus and undid the buttons on his jeans. I was surprised to find a similar pissed stained jock strap covering his bouncing cock.

One hand went back to Bob and I kept one on Gus. Both cock's were growing under my touch and then men were enjoying the last of the second joint.

Bob's cock looked smaller so I attended to his meat first releasing it into the palm of my hand. It was about 8 inches, thick and uncut. Pre-cum glistened on his foreskin. I was pleased with my first discovery.

I then released Gus's cock into my hand. I was right it was bigger. Maybe Gus's cock was slightly under Bob's 8 inches but the thickness was astounding – double Bob's was my guess. And, Gus's cock was uncut.

Both guys were moaning with pleasure and the pre-cum shone on the tips and foreskin. My own cock had stained the front of my shorts with precum which made Gus very happy.

"Looks like you like what you've found boy," he said glaring at my stained crotch.

"Yeah I definitely do guys, two hot power men are better than one anyday," I offered, "any requests?"

Bob reached over me and took another joint from the box. He lit it passing it to me and letting me take multiple long tokes. I was feeling no pain and getting into hand worshipping my two macho cocks.

Bob took the joint back and passed it to Gus. I rewarded Bob by encasing his cock between my lips. My teeth pushed back his foreskin and I tasted the salty cum that was growing on his cock. My face automatically pushed itself onto his cock. I felt it hit the back of my throat.

"Holy fuck" I heard Bob say, " this kid can take cock." I was at the base of his cock worshipping all 8 uncut inches, Gus's cock was still in my right hand.

I felt Gus get up and I lost my grip. With my hands empty I turned all my attention to Bob's pulsing cock. He was pushing it deep inside my throat and I was happily taking it and tasting his growing pre-cum.

I felt the coffee table butt up against my ass. Gus grabbed me around the waist and lifted me on top of the table while Bob held my head on his cock. I was on my hands and knees on top of the table sucking Bob's cock. I then felt Gus's fingers touching was lycra covered ass.

"O baby, we are gonna have us some fun with this pretty little ass," he moaned with the joint dangling from his lips. I could feel with fingers and hands cupped on my ass cheeks. They were rough and sweaty and they felt GREAT. My lips tightened around Bob's cock. He had removed his t-shirt and I could see his developed barrel chest covered in black fur.

He saw me looking, grinned and placed both hands on my tits. Bob's fingers started working my nipples and I was moaning in complete fuck heaven.

Gus had continued to finger my ass and I could feel one finger probing my hole. His other fingers were grabbing my cum filled balls. I started rotating my ass in response to his movements. Then I felt it hard. Gus smacked my ass like no man ever had before. Tears came to my eyes and Bob's cock plugged my throat. The shock of Gus's smack and the size of Bob's cock made me go dizzy. Then he smacked me again.

Without missing a second I felt one hand on both sides of my shorts rip the fabric open. My ass was exposed and the lycra now only covered my cock and balls. Gus contained smacking my ass with his full force. It stung. Between each smack his finger jabbed at my hole. Bob moaned as I contained my work on his uncut man meat.

Without missing a beat Gus's cock was in deep probing my boy hole. Owning my boy hole.

"My fukin girlfriend ain't this tight baby," he laughed. With that he picked up speed fuking me faster and faster until I felt his cock grow hard and release the torrential outpouring of cum. I could feel his load running inside me and outside me, down my leg. Bob hands that were holding my legs up traded places with Gus's hands.Gus's cock was replaced by Bob's which was equally as hard.

"Ya you're fukin right Gus no girlfriend got a pussy as tight as this one,"he laughed. Gus's cum was Bob's natural lube. His cock glided out of my ass then back in with ease. The head of his cock rammed against my battered hole.

"Haven't had a break like this for a few days have we Gus?"he asked.

"No and I can see this power line is gonna need a lot more work in the future too," Gus said back. Bob moaned loud and thrust into me with his full force. Again I felt a cock grow inside me and then his massive load began filling my gaping hole, running down my legs. The cum of two power men filling me, covering me.

Then he pulled out. The two men grabbed their work clothes, put them on, finished what was left of their beer and headed down the steps before I even realized I had been their whore.

"See ya soon kid," hollered back Bob.

I could only hope so.

Then I saw the movement. From inside the bathroom I saw Granddad watching in the crack of the door. FUCK! Not another cock! He looked at me hard and intense and said get dressed and get down to the house now we need to talk.

To be continued...