Gardening with Granddad Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Jimmy, you don’t even want to know how much your grandfather has spent on you,” Carl replied noting, “ however, let me tell you EVERY fucking penny is worth it you are so HOT!”

The three of us started laughing again admiring my jewels and beautiful physique. The champagne and pot had put us in a glorious state.

“I need to go update the groom after all he’s paying the bills,” quipped Trevor as he headed down the steps leaving Carl and me in the loft.

“O my god Carl you have done an amazing fucking hot job today, I wish we had met along time ago,” I complimented his talents.

“Jimmy, I think we may get to be very good friends after today,” he answered.

“I hope so Carl, having you fuck me as this new creature was so fucking hot, I wanted your cock buried in me so bad and I wanted your load to be the first Carl, you deserved my cunt for making me whom I am,” I told him.

“ O Jimmy, only one thing would make me happier than fucking you today,” he said kind of sheepishly.

I simply asked, “What?”

“I think you know Jimmy, I want your cock, I want to feel that massive teen meat pounding my tight pussy, please Jimmy FUCK ME!” he begged.

I looked down and there I was fully erect AGAIN. Carl had a power over my cock. I told him I would love to fuck him but I was so excited by him fucking me as a bride that did he have anything to change him a little.

“ Oh baby just you wait and see what Carl has!”

He went to his cases and started unloading things telling me Trevor told him they were my bridesmaids, now was as good a time as any to start his transformation.

“Jimmy, this will take about 20 minutes, why don’t you just sit and enjoy the show,” Carl said passing me the silver tray again. I sat back sipping champagne and slowly enjoying another joint. Obviously, Carl had done this many times. He swiftly applied layers of makeup to his eyes, face and lips. He removed a stunning huge silver wig from a box and then applied glue to his mega smooth tanned chest. The tits he lifted from a travel case fit perfectly.

“I had these custom made Jimmy, they mould right onto my chest without the need for cement,” he explained, “ what do you think?”

I was totally in awe. They were amazing. Smaller than mine but perfectly shaped globes. Back on he was a complete woman. He had a perfect ass, amazing hips and flowing silver hair. When he turned around from the waist up NO ONE would ever know he was a man. Only his tight hard cut cock and equally taunt balls gave him away. He reached into a suitcase and pulled out patent leather black stilettos.

“Well Jimmy, is this what you were looking for?” Carl asked me.

“ FUCK Carl! You are beautiful my fuck 20 minutes! I can’t believe you did that makeover in 20 minutes, incredible,” I said my cock bobbing up and down in front of me as I moved towards him.

We started kissing, our beautifully painted lips and tongues becoming one. Our hands caressed each other’s tits. My hands moved to explore his tight tiny tanned ass. I bent him over the table.

Carl was now my she male. His pussy was mine. I spread his little ass open and started eating his beautiful male cunt. My tongue darted in and out as he moaned under my power.

“Jimmy oh yes eat my pussy please baby, eat my pussy I need you Jimmy I need your huge girl cock fucking me so bad,” he moaned with total ecstasy.

I stood behind him in my jewels and stilettos, my cock hard as fucking brick and my pole began probing his pussy.

“Oh ya baby, work your pussy onto my cock, you like other girls fucking you don’t you Carl?”

“No Jimmy, I only like you fucking me baby,” he gasped, “ you’re the only girl I want fucking me with her cock, I love your young teenage cock in my cunt baby, I need you to filmy pussy so bad baby,” Carl begged.

Just then Trevor appeared at the top of the stairs.

“GIRLS!” he squealed.

“Stop, stop, stop, we only have 10 minutes,” he continued screaming.

I pulled my cock from Carl’s eager pussy angry with Trevor from interrupting our little private lesbian fuck fest.

“This had better be good,” I said nastily.

“O baby this is gonna be better than good,” he skipped across the room,” Just help me get ready.”

The three of us quickly helped Trevor with his makeover. His white piled high wig and shimmering silver toned makeup looked phenomenal on his dark skin. He too had custom breasts that equaled mine in size and glory. He slipped on matching black patent stilettos, the same as Carl.

“Okay, almost done girls,” he giggled, “ here slip these on quickly.”

Trevor handed each one of us a matching black mesh tube dress. They covered from half way down the nipple to just barely our crotch. With the mesh tube was a micro flesh tone thong attached to a see through plastic waistband. When I slipped it one my jaw dropped and both Trevor and Carl laughed at my reaction.

The thong flattened my cock and balls entirely and had been designed with stitching to resemble a cunt. The plastic waistband was transparent making it look as though each of us had nothing under the mesh covering.

Carl said, “My, my Trevor you have truly out done yourself this time.”

And with that we heard, “Anyone up there?”

“And that girls would be our little afternoon delight!” gleamed Trevor heading towards the stairs.

“Yes we’re up here,” he answered the male voice.

As Trevor moved, appearing from the stairway came Merv. Carl and I just stared in complete disbelief.

“Girls, this is Merv, Trevor asked him to come up for his opinion on the bride and bridesmaids.”

Clearly Trevor was playing games and Merv had no idea of what was happening.

“Merv here is part of the work crew setting up for the wedding,” Trevor explained, “ and Trevor thought being a man he would be able to offer an opinion if we were pretty enough for the wedding tonight.”

“Come in Merv,” invited Carl passing him a glass of champagne and offering him the silver tray, “ I can tell you know exactly what to look for in a girl.”

I was still shocked. Merv was perhaps 55 and stood maybe 5 foot 4 inches. He was much shorter than the three of us in our mega monster heels. And he was coal black, shirtless, wearing overalls with the straps around his waist and work boots. His head was shaven and he had a thick curly black moustache that ran from one side of his chin to the other. He had both ears pierced with huge thick gold earrings and wore an equally thick gold chain around his neck. He had several tattoos and his massive hard beer gut was only outsized his enormous barrel chest. This guy must have weighed 300, which was amazing given his height.

He accepted the joint and lit it up beginning with, “ I dunno what I can tell you gals I ain’t no expert on girl things.”

“Oh Merv, Trevor just thought we needed a man’s opinion if we were sexy enough and ready to be shown at a wedding,” Trevor giggled.

It was so funny hearing Trevor talk about himself and Merv not to know Trevor had been completely transformed in the past 15 minutes. Trevor escorted Merv into the room as he toked on the joint passing it to each one of us.

“Ya y’all look they fine ladies to me,” he grinned,” those are mighty fine bodies on ya gals.”

Finally I joined in, “Really Merv, you think we look okay? We want to look perfect for tonight.”

“Oh ya trust me ay look real fine,” Merv said standing next to me.

I continued telling him it must be so hot putting up the tent and setting up, he should take a break for a few minutes with us and just relax and enjoy the champagne and pot. I reached for a towel and started wiping the glistening sweat from his giant black chest.

“I feel so bad, here we are in air conditioning all relaxed and you under the hot, hot sun all day, let me wipe some of that sweat from your chest and help you relax Merv,” I volunteered.

Trevor filled up his glass again and Carl lit another, bigger joint for him.

“Yes, Merv relax, there’s still lots of time before the wedding,” said Trevor, “ relax with us we’ve been partying with each other all day, it’s nice having a man here too.”

“Well, I wouldn’t wanna interrupt you gals,” he said, “but it’s so fuckin hot out there ya I’ll take a break with ya.”

As I continued wiping his chest, Carl stood behind Merv massaging his shoulders. Trevor took a hand towel and started wiping his forehead.

“You gals really know how to take care of a guy don’t ya?” Merv asked.

“Oh yes,” I said “we sure do,” as the three of us began laughing.

“ I dunno if I should say nothing but you three are fuckin hot chicks,” Merv finally admitted.

“Really Merv, you like what you see?” asked Trevor licking his painted lips.

“ Oh ya, and lemme tell ya if this wasn’t a weddin I’d be a real man in a situation like this,” he said clearly enjoying the visual feast.

“ A real man Merv?” I asked, “ I think you are a real man Merv, I don’t know what more you could do you’re so fucking hot and sexy.”

“Ya well I fuckin tell ya I’d be all over you three if this wasn’t no weddin and some guy wasn’t getting a hot bride tonight,” he said staring right into my eyes.

“Well Merv, I am the bride and this is my wedding day and I get to decide what happens,” I said back putting my beautifully manicured hand behind his head and drawing his lips to mine.

His thick huge pink lips met mine and out tongues started darting in and out of each other’s mouths. Merv was moaning as I worshipped his beautiful black lips.

Carl and Trevor were at his feet removing his work boots. They then slid his overalls off and removed his well-used jock strap.

All I heard was a double gasp. I unlocked our lips and looked at what Carl and Trevor were staring at. Merv had elephant balls, huge inflated black tennis balls encased in a sack of skin. But, I knew that wasn’t what they were drooling over. His bent cock had a pink head the size of a plum and was attached to what looked like a 10 inch black concrete shaft. I knew Merv didn’t have the biggest cock I had ever seen but he did own what appeared to be the hardest piece of machinery I had ever come across. And, by the looks on Carl and Trevor’s faces they were in agreement.

“ Stand back girls,” I ordered, “ the bride needs some attention.” I moved to Merv’s waiting manhood and smothered it with my whorish white mouth. Yes, it was like a fucking pipe, there was no flexibility it was just HARD and STRONG and slid into my throat with unrelenting power.

Merv was thrusting it to the back of my throat with his dirty black hands forcing my head onto it. Carl and Trevor were now locked in a three-way kiss with this hot black workman. He had one hand on Carl’s tit and one hand on Trevor’s tit. Obviously the stud loved tits. If only he fucking knew what he was touching.

I worked my spit and saliva over his incredible black needle. I reached for the giant bottle of poppers inhaling over and over again as I stared at his wet throbbing cock in front of me.

Finally, my head was spinning and I moved Carl and Trevor off Merv’s lips so I could see his expression.

“Ya like that cock babe” Merv asked.

“Oh my god YES MERV I have never seen anything that HARD and magnificent,” I moaned easing my body on top of his jet-black manhood.

I started rubbing his cock head on my ass. His precum moistened my bridal pussy.

“Fuck gal I want yer cunt not your fuckin ass,” Merv snarled.

“Oh no baby trust me you want my ass, my ass is very special like no other white ass you have ever fucked before,” I responded.

Carl and Trevor looked scared. Now was break or break for us and I had to convince our hot black fuck machine that ass was the way to go. So, without waiting for his answer or protest I rammed my waiting boy cunt onto his club.

“You fuckin slut ya want my cock up yer fuckin ass yer fuckin gonna get it!” he screamed at me. We were over the hurdle and I could tell Merv was ready to fuck any hole – cunt or ass.

His cock ripped into me like lightening. It was unforgiving. His hardness was like being impaled on a steel pole. My head was spinning and I saw stars before my eyes, which had begun to water.

“Holy fuck!” stammered Trevor, “ it’s like nothing I have ever seen before.” Both he and Carl were glued to watching Merv rape my ass.

“Ya, and everyone of ya is gonna fuckin ride my cock to,my three fuckin hot whores,” Merv laughed, leaning back watching my writhing white body enjoy his hard fucking cock. I looked phenomenal clad in black mesh, my humungous tits bouncing to the beat of his fuck pole.

“ Jesus girl ya fuckin love black cock don’t cha?” Merv asked.

“FUCK YES MERV I WORSHIP BLACK COCK!”

We were sharing a joint and passing poppers back and forth. He was clearly enjoying the ride of his life and I was equally pleased with Trevor’s find. I looked behind to see Carl lapping at my stud’s balls. Trevor had begun to eat Carl’s pussy ass. Merv was just enjoying the spectacle of three girls in action.

I leaned forward toward Merv’s ear.

“Merv, you are so fucking hot,” I whispered to him, “ I might be getting married but we need to do this again and again, as often as we can.”

He whispered back, “What about your girlfriends an your husband an my wife?”

“I don’t care I have never been rammed on a piece of hard unbending pipe baby, it is the most magnificent fuck tube ever implanted inside me,” I moaned, “I need to have you again please Merv please.”

“ I need to fuck yer cunt to see how good ya really are if ya want it again,” he grinned.

“Okay if that’s what it takes, my cunt is yours!” I offered.

“Carl, Trevor, can you leave us alone please, go in the other room, I need to speak with Merv something has come up,” I instructed.

My bridesmaids stood in complete shock, without saying anything they silently went in the bedroom and closed the door.

With my tight muscular boy hole still planed on Merv’s magnificent pole I leaned and kissed him.

“Merv, Trevor played a terrible trick on you,” I started, “and I know this is not what you expected.”

“No babe it’s nothing like what I expected it’s fuckin better,” he grinned.

“Merv, if you chose to leave after what I tell you I will understand completely but I want you to have me in ways you may not understand.”

He looked puzzled but was still grinding his stiff meat into me.

I lifted my mesh tube slightly to display my flesh toned manmade cunt.

“O ya babe let Merv fuck that white pussy real good fer ya,” Merv offered.

“Merv, give me your hand please,” I asked, taking his hand kissing it rubbing it on my tits and running it down over the mesh to my crotch.

When his hand was right above the thong I said, “Merv, I am so sorry.” And then I moved his hand over my flattened cunt shaped cock.

“What the fuck are ya doin what the fuck is that thing?” he asked sharply.

“Merv, you are already fucking my cunt. It is the only hole I have to offer.” With that I slipped the plastic band off my hips and the tiny tight flesh fabric let loose my throbbing teen cock and balls. Bouncing in front of this macho blue-collar black fucker was my wet boy cock and my huge boy tits. I just hoped for the best.

“Yer a fuckin tranny, a fuckin queer?” he asked, “ya think I’m a fuckin faggot!”

“No, no Merv, I know you’re a man, a real man, you are absolutely incredible so hot and fucking sexy and your cock is unbelievable,” I told him.

“I ain’t fuckin no queer,” he said moving to release his cock, which thrust even further into my ass. As it did he fell back.

“ Fuck I ain’t never fucked white ass before ya fuckin know that?” he asked me.

“Merv, I don’t care, no one ever has to know, please just don’t stop,” I begged him.

“I dunno I don’t understand, the hair, the tits, the clothes , ya fuckin look like a chick,” he questioned.

“ To you Merv I am, my only desire is to make you happy, to give you my ass as your fuck hole, to be a beautiful white whore for you whenever you need me.”

“Well,I gotta fuckin tell ya gal, my wife ain’t tight like you and it’s been a long time since I fucked somethin’ so pretty and young,” he told me.

“Oh Merv, I can be pretty and tight for you anytime,” I told him sitting up and implanting the full length of his cock in my ass, “all I need is you and your cock baby.”

He started fucking me, “Baby, I think we can work somethin’ out cause that is one hot little ass on ya.”

“What about yer friends?” he reminded me.

“Carl, Trevor, come back out we’re ready now,” I hollered to them.

The look on their faces was awesome. Here, Trevor’s black fuck stud was fucking me AND my cock was fully erect only inches from his face.

“Come on girls, everything is just great,” I laughed, “Merv and I have an understanding, and I think his balls need some more attention Carl, and Trevor, I think you need to get someone’s pussy ready for when I’m done here.”

Carl went back to worshipping Merv’s cum sac and Trevor back to eating Carl’s tiny manhole. With my young cock hard and glistening with precum I was somewhat surprised by Merv whose face was very close to my boy cock and staring at it intently.

He was moaning with delight and pounding his thick hard flesh into my hungry ass. With each thrust his head came forward just a tiny bit more. After about 8 pounds into me his lips brushed my cock head. Then his lips parted. Spit from his mouth ran down his chin. He was sweating profusely as he fucked me. His enormous black lips touched my cock. I almost fucking exploded.

I knew not to press my luck so I lifted my mesh tube off my body to reveal every inch of my manhood and womanhood. Carl’s eyes almost popped out when he saw my monster size tits in the flesh for the first time. As he was distracted from my cock I slightly repositioned myself on his fuck rod that moved my hips and cock slightly more towards him. Merv didn’t realize what I had done. My bobbing chest mesmerized him. When his chin hit my cock his attention was diverted back to my boy cock. Again, after a couple of brushes against his hot pink lips and monster moustache his spit was rubbing onto my cock head and my precum onto his lips.

We were alone in our fucking; Carl and Trevor were oblivious to our passion. He licked his lips. I froze. He grinned. His lips rubbed harder on my cock head. He licked his lips with his thick pink tongue enjoying my boy cum. He pulled my head towards him.

“I love cunt juice baby lemme drink some sweet pussy juice,” he whispered.

I leaned back onto his cock. I thrust my cock forward. His lips met my cock and my precum. I watch the head disappear inside his lips. He released it.

“I want more baby more,” Merv moaned.

I wanted to feed him pussy juice so bad. I was impaled on my blacklover’s cock and he was drinking cum from his boy pussy’s cock. AND, it was my WEDDING DAY! My cock entered his mouth. Inch by inch it disappeared, surrounded by lips and moustache. It was incredible seeing this straight macho married fucker wanting to feed from my cunt hose. He wanted his girly boys baby juice. Just as I wanted his seen deep inside me before my wedding.

“Oh fuck me Merv, fuck my pussy like you have never fucked another girl before, Merv, I want your fucking baby seed deep inside my ass Merv so bad,” I screamed.

Carl and Trevor were startled and stood up coming around to watch me worship the growing black steel inside me. Trevor grew a huge smile when he saw Merv wrapped around my cock.

“Oh Merv, I want you to eat my cunt while you fuck me!” I screamed louder, “ my cunt is filled with hot young cream Merv, I want you to taste my pussy juice,” I moaned delighting both Carl and Trevor.

Just as my cock went to full erection I felt Merv’s cock expand inside my ass and his whole body tense under me. I exploded masses of cum inside his masculine hungry black receptacle. He returned the favour by unloading unbelievable buckets of black baby seed inside my girlish ass. He kept dumping cum into me as we exchanged our cream loads. Carl was behind me licking Merv’s balls once again, which were covered in his cum that was running from my well fucked hole. Carl was moaning with extreme delight eating Merv’s leftover seed. Trevor was spitting into Carl’s pussy, which was exposed in the air. I bent and kissed Merv’s cum covered lips and tongue as we shared my pussy juice he had milked from me.