Gardening with Granddad Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My ass moved off his cock as we continued kissing. I felt tits on my back and look around to see Carl spreading his cunt over Merv’s cum covered pipe. He leaned back and once again, Merv was fucking a man cunt and moaning to the pleasure of it.

He whispered to me, “ Baby, she has one tight pussy on her too, but yer the fukin hottest chick I ever done seen ever.” We kissed while he fucked Carl’s bobbing manhole unleashing another wave of black cum inside my bridesmaid. Carl was thrilled and made no secret. His moaning and begging made Merv cum in seconds.

As Carl unwrapped her ass from Merv, Trevor handed him the poppers, which he readily snorted. Trevor was behind me know and firmly planted on Merv’s still rockhard manhood. All three girly boys had now tasted Merv’s incredible monster inside them and we had all felt how fucking incredible it was as a fuck tool AND it had the added bonus of being BLACK!

Merv was obviously enjoying Trevor’s tight old queen ass as he was moaning and rocking is cock back and forth.

“O ya baby fuckin ride my cock milk my fuckin cock you hot whore, show me how much ya fuckin like that meat inside ya,” he moaned as we kissed. I looked at him not believing what he had said after our agreement.

“You fuckin slut, if you think for one minute yer the only piece a ass I’m gonna be fuckin from now on I got fuckin news fer ya,” he laughed in my ear.

“But…” I started to say but was cutoff, “But nothing slut, ya might get it more often than these chicks but I am gonna be fukin me some hot boy pussy from here on and yer gonna be getting it to please yer black fuckin daddy ya hear me girl?” he commanded, “Now get off me.”

I got off Merv’s huge chest and gut and he continued pounding Trevor’s ass. Trevor was in complete and utter heaven writhing in her mesh tube dress and planting her beggin cunt on my blackman’s cock.

“O daddy Merv show the girls how you really like to fuck, show them how much you like my latino pussy on your cock!” Trevor screamed.

“Ya baby nothing like latino pussy on my black meat love rippin open latino cunt and hearin a whore like you moan and enjoy my fuck,” Merv grinned watching Trevor perform above him.

Trevor was a pro. He had lifted his tube just above his thing and had begun finger fucking his fake pussy for Merv. Carl and I were totally abandoned.

“O ya fuck gal finger that tiny little piece of latino cunt for me, show papi what gets his gal goin,” Carl moaned in response.

Trevor’s mesh covering was now over his tits and he was fingering his cunt with one hand and worshipping his tits with the other.

“Take my tube off,” he ordered Carl. Without waiting Carl lifted the mesh off Trevor whose tight ripped body was spectacular. While it was dark skinned and lined for his age, it looked like he had simply too much sun. He was in phenomenal shape for 51 and he knew it. He looked like 100% woman. He had perfect hair, makeup, tits and cunt. It was one of the most believable fuck scenes I had witnessed between a man and woman.

“Now gal ya know what papi really wants don’t ya gal?” Carl grinned, his thick lips covered in sweat.

“O yes papi, I know exactly what you need!” moaned Trevor, and with that he reached down and ripped off his manmade cunt. His cock sprang to life,his tiny tight balls barely visible under his hard little cock.

“Ya that’s right gal,” said Merv, “ that’s what papi wants, that hot little cream filled latino clit. Nothin like a huge monster titted latino slut wantin papi to eat her cream pie while he fuckin breeds her.”

Carl had moved back to Merv’s balls. He was eating away like no tomorrow. Merv was letting them bounce up and down into Carl’s mouth, enjoying the latino fuck and the attention of another old queen. As Trevor pleasured himself on Merv’s pipe, his dark latino cock inched closer and closer to Merv’s eager lips. I was left out completely.

I was so fucking angry I didn’t stop to think. I tore Carl off Merv’s huge sack and buried my mouth into his huge black ass finally reaching his pink sweaty fuck hole. It was everything I imagined. Ripe, sweaty, it tasted just like I had wanted this black studs hole to taste like. And it was mine to eat!

I could feel Merv’s hips thrusting towards Trevor’s pussy. In fact, I could see it going in and out using his precum as lube. This was the longest of the three fucks. Clearly, Merv had cum quicker for me and Carl and now Trevor was enjoying the benefits.

Merv’s hands reached under his ass and spread it open wider for me. I was surprised but fucking happy as it allowed me to get my tongue deep inside his raunchy tasting manhole. Merv was moaning and twisting his ass on my face. He was actually enjoying this. Still, Trevor was getting what I really wanted, Merv’s never ending fuck stick.

I pushed Merv’s legs upwards and looked towards Carl. He took my lead and held Merv’s legs up so I could bury my face even deeper into his large black man ass. I loved eating black ass, but Merv’s was in a class of its own. It was huge and closed in around my face and head the further in I dove. I could have eaten his ass meat forever. His hole was covered in my saliva and spit, it look amazing wet from my worship. I leaned back and looked at my mouthwork, admiring his BIG DELICIOUS MACHO BLACK MAN HOLE inside his BIG DELICIOUS MACHO BLACK MAN ASS!

And then, I knew. My cock was rubbing on his dripping pink cherry. His cock was impaled deep inside my competition. He was snorting poppers and moaning like a monster fuck machine. It was now or never. I looked at Carl, he looked at me and nodded, smiling.

My cock was in Merv’s cherry. Trevor’s cock kept him from screaming even though his muffled noise let me know he had felt my intrusion. He was fucking Trevor harder than ever and sucking on the latino cunt he wanted so bad.

Merv’s pink man hole ripped open. It was raw and tight. Carl kept spitting on my cock saying, “Ya baby show him what a girl can really do!”

I seldom fucked men. Yet Merv needed my cock more than any man I had ever been fucked by. He needed to know what cock was. If he wanted to drink my cunt juice he needed to feel it inside his virgin manhole too.

I was forcing his ass onto my teen cock and he pushed Trevor off his black ramrod. He stared at me, his white girly boy fucking his ass. Only minutes ago, he discovered his three sluts were in fact men. And now, not only had he fucked everyone of them and sucked their male cunts dry, but he was being fucked mercilessly by a teenage girl cock.

“You fuckin piece of white trash,” he moaned, “ jesus fuckin Christ gal that cunt is fuckin huge, ya fuckin tryin to kill me?” he moaned.

“ Ya? If I’m trying to kill you, you look awfully happy with my white cunt buried inside that straight man hole of yours stud!” I screamed.

Carl and Trevor were using poppers at top-notch speed feeding them alternately to Merv and me. I could tell, all 4 of us were spinning out of control.

“ O PAPI, my cunt was made for you to feast from down your throat and up your macho ass,” I moaned leaning back to see my cock disappear inside Merv’s ass.

“Ya babe it fuckin was,”he moaned back,”ain’t no gal ever fucked be before and baby ya got one big hot cunt on ya!”

I wanted to break him so bad, but I knew what I really wanted more than anything. I tore my cock from his wrecked hole and landed back on his ever-hardened black steel in one move.

“Ya you fuckin cock whore, show papi how much ya fuckin need his cock juice inside that white cunt babe, fuckin wrap your tight little ass around my meat babe,” he laughed, “that’s right, show your fuckin hot girlfriends how papi really likes to unload his cock inside hot cheap trash holes. I motioned Trevor and Carl behind me and told them to spread my cunt wide open I had something special to show them.

As they spread my hard white muscle ass apart, I brutally rammed Merv’s old black married cock into my hole. Over and over he pounded his boy’s cunt. Carl and Trevor kept telling him to fuck me like it was the first pussy he had ever fucked.

“It is the first fuckin pussy I ever fucked on a fuckin tranny, she’s my fuckin first cunt and you two are the second and third fuckin tranny cunts,” he laughed loudly, “ and ya ain’t gonna be the last any of ya’s.”

We had unleashed a monster fuck machine. And Merv unleashed his workman’s pipe inside me for the second time. Carl and Trevor dove under my ass. There was still cum in me from Merv’s first animal fuck. This time it oozed mightily from my well-fucked bride hole. As Carl wasn’t really a man, Merv was the man who truly broke my girl cherry. I rode his cock as it pounded inside me. Cum furled up my chute and I could feel him contract inside me each time his thick black seed filled me. I was leaning back, eyes closed when I felt his lips on my cock once again and without even looking I rewarded him with my cunt full of boy cream. As he drank from me he moaned in complete wonder.

As the four of us relaxed and enjoyed one last glass of champagne I asked Merv to the wedding. He told me he wouldn’t miss it for the world, winked and said, “Babe, make sure ya see me right after the ceremony, I wouldn’t want someone else getting to ya first!”

I knew then Merv and I had a great future.

…..next the wedding.