Gardening with Granddad Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All around you could here gasps and comments like "That thing can't be real" to "Fuck, that cock would kill a real cunt," and " Man I knew she was a slut for cock but look at her take that thing."

I was never happier or more proud of my abilities as a cock whore. Then I saw my Father and Grandfather, standing side by side, smoking a thick joint and passing poppers back and forth. Both were smiling and nodding their approval. The Minister beckoned them over. First, my Father released his codpiece exposing his hairy cock. I parted my lips offering my throat for his pleasure. Approval came from all around as the guests hollered for me to service my old man, to swallow his cock, to take his cum load. I did as they ordered. Every last drop. When my Father finished, my Granddad stood before me with his thick hairy old cock. Once again, I offered my mouth for his pleasure. There was even more approval seeing my 18 year old throat being used by my very own 67 year old Grandfather.

All the while, the Minister just kept riding my ass. Every so often I would feel squirts of cum hit my body as one guy or another would release his cock load of cum over my exposed flesh. And the Minister just fucked and laughed at how much I enjoyed my public performance.

When I finished my Grandfather, Carl stood before me in his bridesmaid dress. He lifted it off and released his cock from his sheer thong. I took my own bridesmaid's cock servicing her in front of everyone. Then, it was Trevor's turn. I had sucked and swallowed my father, Grandfather, maid of honor and bridesmaid in front of 100 men!

Then, I looked and one by one the men lined up. Cocks out. My mouth was to be a cum receptacle for EVERY MAN there! One by one they shot their load into my throat. I choked and swallowed as they came, most quickly being turned on enormously by the unfolding scene. Through it all the Minister kept his cock firmly planted in my eager white ass.

As the last man finished, I noticed everyone drinking beer, smoking joints, sniffing poppers and urging the Minister to finish me off.

And, he obliged. Thinking he couldn't have much more juice in him, I was proven wrong. Once again, his cock was coated in thick gobs of cum, my ass squirted like a pussy cumming and I felt his warm liquid filling my insides. I had never dreamt such an animal existed.

I was married to a man who, less than three hours before was a stranger I had never even seen. Now I was his wife, his boy pussy, his property. And it was only 10 pm Friday night. The reception was set to go until 6 pm Sunday. I couldn't even imagine what was in store during the next almost 48-hours.

12