Gardening with Granddad Ch. 22

Story Info
Honeymoon begins: Jimmy meets his new family.
3.4k words
4.34
52.3k
10

Part 22 of the 26 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/16/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 22

The BIGGER Night

My freshly fucked bride pussy dripped with thick loads of man cum and my makeup, wig, in fact all of me was pretty well worked over from the post wedding fuckfest.

My new Master, the Minister ordered me into the master bedroom and Carl and Trevor gathered my belongings and he 3 of us ran into the house.

"He told us to clean you up," giggled Carl, "you are one LUCKY girl!"

The three of us drank the champagne that was chilled in silver buckets in the room and we all relaxed in the oversize Jacuzzi bathtub that was adjacent to my Grandfather's bedroom.

Trevor had been quieter than usual, "What do you think will happen Jimmy? It seems you have ended up with 2 grooms today it can't be what you expected?"

Everything had happened so quickly I hadn't given much thought to my new and unexpected situation. In fact, I didn't even know the name of my husband!

"Trevor? Carl? Do you know his name?" I quivered. Both shook their heads no.

"I don't know what I've done," I grinned," but if the first two hours of marriage are nay indication, I may have married a monster!"

"In more ways than one," Trevor chirped. The three of us laughed and drank champagne for the next half hour. Finally Carl and Trevor both said they had instructions.

I was prepared for bed and put in my grandfather's king size bed alone. As Carl and Trevor prepared to leave they handed me a note.

I opened the envelope which read"

To my new slut wife, get your rest, the honeymoon really starts tomorrow.

Your husband and Black God, Master Calvin

I now knew my husband's name. I drifted to sleep quickly dreaming of what had happened and what was about to come.

When I awoke Saturday it was just past noon. Next to the bed was a silver tray with strawberries, biscuits and champagne on ice. I relaxed eating strawberries for an hour reflecting on the previous 24 hours. A knock came on the door and Carl and Trevor came in glowing.

"Baby, you have found yourself one hot motherfucker," Trevor gleamed. Carl was beaming just as much.

"Tell me tell me tell me!!!!" I squealed!

Carl started, "After we left you, Calvin cleared the whole place out, sent everyone home and your father and grandfather to the loft."

"It was just the 3 of us on the deck," continued Trevor, "he thanked us for everything we did to make his bride one hot piece of white trash."

"I didn't know being a bridesmaid has so many side benefits!" Carl giggled.

I asked, "You mean he..."

In unison they both said "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!"

Apparently my new husband had pleasured my bridesmaids for several hours taking turns on their well tanned aging man pussies.

"When we woke up though he was gone so we put this tray in your room and waited," said Trevor and he came back about an hour ago.

With that they went to the door and started bringing in bags and boxes and tied with ribbons and bows telling me my new husband clearly was going to spoil his bride.

"Calvin says we have until 6 pm and you are not to leave this room," Carl almost demanded in a motherly fashion. I wasn't about to argue anyway.

I started opening the boxes and everything was either white or black. The three of us were virtually speechless at the collection that had been delivered to the house. We had a hard time imagining a size zero person fitting most of the outfits, which were practically non-existent. The accessories were equally as jaw dropping. Wigs, jewelry, makeup, shoes all beyond slut wear. Calvin was clearly interested in only one kind of wife -- a total whore for all to witness.

The dress he had selected for that night stretched fortunately. With the 40d fake tits glued on again, the white mesh form fitting dress had lace up sides and a slit up the front to the bottom of my micro sheer mangina thong. The matching mesh gloves allowed my 4 inch red finger nails to poke through. The massive blond wig would have made Dolly Parton look bald it was so huge. The white sling stiletto sandals had 9 inch spike heels. Carl and Trevor went to work applying makeup. If I had looked amazing the night before, tonight I was unrecognizable. The thick makeup was carefully applied and I looked like the ultimate fantasy in porn.

It was 6 pm, the moment had arrived. As instructed Carl and Trevor lead me to the living room. The door leading to the deck slid open and they took me out onto the deck where Calvin was standing, waiting.

He was wearing thick black leather thigh high biker boots, wrist to elbow black leather cuffs, and a three inch thick silver cock ring.

The yard was prepared with enormous buckets of ice and beer all over, trays of pot and poppers and yet there were only the four of us.

"Girls, tonight you are excused I won't be needing your services," he said handing Trevor and Carl envelopes. I am sure that will be plenty to go shopping with or find some fun.

As they left, Calvin approached me. He looked up towards he loft.

"Your former husband and grandfather and your father are being permitted to watch tonight," he proclaimed," they are not permitted onto my property."

I was shivering with anticipation and simply nodded.

"Is my bride ready?" he asked? I simply nodded.

"George!" Calvin's voice boomed across the yard.

The side gated opened, rap and hiphop music started and in paraded 31 nasty, macho BLACK men all in black boots and jock straps and ALL staring at me -- the ONLY white person in sight. I started to shake visibly.

"Baby," Calvin whispered in my ear, "your days of white cock are over." And then he started laughing.

"Boys! Meet my new bride, the hottest piece of white pussy you'll find anywhere and boys she loves black cock! Especially mine!"

The men erupted in shoots and hollers calling me hot slut, nasty white trash, telling me to turn around and let them see me pretty ass. If my cock hadn't been emprisoned in its microscopic puch it would have exploded instantly.

My eyes roamed over the group and within seconds I knew there wasn't one man I wouldn't kill to have use me. They ranged in age from teen to 70's, short and tall, muscle and trucker size -- the only two things they had in common were they all had shaved heads and each one seemed blacker than the other

I started to turn about and show off and Calvin said, "That's it baby, tonight it's gonna be all black, nonstop, all night -- so show em what ya got!" He thrust his snake tongue deep down my throat between my red painted lips.

GOD, he was a dream come true. I remembered now why last night I had fallen for him and abandoned my grandfather. I glanced towards the loft and saw both him and my father watching intently. I responded eagerly to my master's tongue. I responded even more to his hands on my ass.

The guys were opening beers and smoking joints while gathering around for a closer inspection of the night's centerpiece -- ME!

I moved off Calvin's tongue and smiled at the collection of studs. I started approaching each one, taking their tongues down my throat one after the other. My pale white skin in a sea of black made me feel like this is what I had waited for my entire life. I moved through the crowd letting them kiss me, feel me, grope me, whisper disgusting and suggestive words in my ear.

About 40 minutes passed, I had met all the men and was enjoying a joint with a small group when Calvin stood on the deck and announced," Baby, the boys are very impressed with my new bride and we want to welcome you to the family. You have now met my brothers, sons, cousins and uncle and we want to officially initiate you to our family."

What? What was Calvin saying? I asked the man standing next to me what he meant.

"You mean you didn't know?" he asked. I shook my head no. The group of four men laughed and the man I asked said, "I am Calvin's cousin, this here's his 2 brothers and this young stud is his son by his third marriage."

My jaw dropped. Every man in the yard was my Master's family! Cavin was coming towards me.

"Baby, tonight you get bred my your master and all the family seed. Every male member of my family is here. I have been looking for you to satisfy our needs for years now, most girls like you run, but you seem to want this," Calvin said.

"Want?" I replied, "My dear husband, not only do I want this, I need this. I need you to own me as your white whore, your trashy slut white pussy and I need the men in your family to know that whatever they need I am here to please you and them. My white cunt will only be satisfied by black cock from here on. I will only suck black cock and get fucked by black cock. I will be bred by any black cock you present to me and I AM DEVOTED TO YOURS."

"I have had 9 white chicks who all claimed the same, now I need real pussy, white pussy that knows how men feel, what men need, that will dress and act as feminine and slutty as I need to please me 24 hours a day 7 days a week. FOR LIFE."

"Yes SIR and MASTER I am your wife, your lover, your girlfriend, your slut, your whore and your cum dump, now and forever."

Calvin grabbed me in his massive arms and squeezed me hard. His thick raging cock darted between the slit in my dress between my legs and below my mangina.

I rode it as he lifted me off the ground. I whispered in his ear, "Who is the oldest family member my darling?"

"Uncle Gus over there under the tree," he pointed.

Gus was about 5 foot six, the mandatory bald, 77 years old, Calvin's mother's brother. Not only was he short but he had thick barrel chest, hard round beer gut and thick beefy nigger ass that could balance a beer bottle or two.

While we had kissed previously we hadn't chatted. I went towards Uncle Gus and put my hand out taking his. Once again, I put my red lips on his amazingly thick bulbous black man lips. I towered over him in my tranny heels. Yet I knew he was a pig for cunt. His hands were over my ass and tits in a flash. I loved his gut rubbing against me and could feel his cock on my leg so I knew it was impressive.

I looked at him and he at me, "Oh Gus, I love the way you touch me. I saw you standing here and wanted you to be the first in the family to rape your nephew's bride."

"It would be my pleasure to make you my fukin bitch he grinned, missing several teeth. Up close I also noticed he had multiple tattoos. Asking him, I learned he had been a janitor for 60 years. This was definitely a MAN!

"Where's your wife Uncle Gus?" I asked softly. "She's home watchin tv and getting fatter," he laughed,"and babe she ain't never had what you got goin on."

"Oh Gus, do you like white pussy?"

"Yup, 3 wives all white, nothing like seein my snake makin white bitches moan and squirm babe, how about we put on a show for the boys?"

He guided my mesh covered hand to his jock strap where I unleashed an uncut fleshy hose. Getting on my knees and pulling the foreskin back I saw and smelled Gus's old cheese and precum. God this was going to be a feast!

His cock was only semi erect when I took it in my mouth. The taste and odor was pungent and I almost choked. All I kept thinking was here was this married black janitor feeding me his dirt meat while my new husband's family watched.

As I peeled back the foreskin all the way I uncovered a thick steel rod through the head of his cock. JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted this in my cunt bad!

Uncle Gus's cock grew as he moaned and forced my head further onto his pussy rod. His cock was only about 9 inches but the head was obscene and hard to swallow because of its size and the metal rod. He thrust poppers under my nose and I snorted deeply needing to so I could maneuver the first of the family's black bats.

I opened my throat and thrust my head forward. It finally hit the back of my throat. Every inch of Uncle Gus was buried in my white girl receptacle. If Calvin was hot Uncle Gus was boiling. Even I was totally absorbed in our antics -- young white whore and old black fucker. All eyes were on us as I continued deep throating my new uncle's black snake.

"Baby," Gus whispered in my ear, "keep suckin and just relax."

Behind me I felt 2 hands on my ass and hot breath on my neck. I didn't care who it was knowing every man there would have a piece of me before the night was out. Huge lips and a thick tongue teased my neck. Massive black bear paws spread my ass cheeks apart massaging them and making me twist my ass towards the groper.

From behind me his voice came in my ear, "If you like that old man cock baby we thought you should have the youngest fucker goin at ya at the same time," and then I heard laughter.

I moaned and bent my head backwards.

"I knew you'd like that bitch," his deep voice whispered, "yer gonna fuckin love your stepson usin ya, Dad was right yer one mother fuckin hot piece of white trash."

My lips froze on Gus's cock. I hadn't expected Calvin's son. My husband, his father watching.

"Yer gonna fukin love my teen cock whore, in fact I wouldn't be surprised if ya liked it a whole lot more than my old man's," he grunted warmly.

I felt his lubed finger probe beneath the string of my mangina string panties. He rubbed hard against my white pussy hole. Then another finger rubbing against my cunt. His whole hand was lubed inside my as cheeks. I couldn't stop grinding my waiting slut ass on his hand.

"Oh baby yer fukin hotter than I ever fukin imagined, damn Dad found us a hot one this time," he laughed wrapping his arm around my neck and pulling my off Gus's cock.

Before I knew what was happening his thick black arms had flipped me over, my mesh dress was pulled up around my waist, and in front of me was a sweat glistening high school stud.

My guess was his waist may have been 28 inches and his chest and shoulders flared out above to at least 50 inches. His pecs were ledges of concrete above a ripped 6 pack. His lips were as fleshy as orange slices and there was not a hair on his body. His youthful cock was so hard it touched his stomach it raged straight up. While it was only about the same 9 inches as Gus's cock, the young lad's meat had a head like a light bulb which I knew would not fit inside my pussy.

Seeing the look on my painted face the boy grinned, "Oh ya baby that's goin in and if I got it my way it ain't comin out anytime soon."

He pulled the string of my panties aside and his black light bulb started rubbing my quivering pussy. Behind me, Calvin lifted my shoulders so I could witness his son's penetration.

"O Calvin, he's your son!" I moaned.

"Even better baby he's your stepson!" Calvin said excitedly," and I bet this won't be the last time you two make each other fuckin happy."

"Go on son fuck your stepmother's cunt for Dad."

All I remember was screaming and Calvin's hand going over my mouth. My head spun and I blacked out for several seconds. When I regained my thoughts I realized Calvin's boy was inside me. My white cunt burned and stretched against the biggest cockhead that had ever raped my ass.

"O my god Calvin! Your son!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's fucking meeeeeeeeeeeeeee, o god yes he's fucking meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee," I screamed.

I was surrounded by family, my black family. Held by my husband who watched his own son pummel my bridal pussy. Cheered on by uncles, cousins, brothers, sons, brother-in-laws. My new family owned me!

As I thrust against this teen monster I looked up at dad and granddad, watching, smiling, and in unison both raised their beer bottle in a toast to my new found slutdom.

Wanting them to have the best show possible I threw my arms around Calvin's son's neck.

"Kiss me you fucking stud," our lips meeting, his thick pink tongue forcing itself insie my mouth. His cock going deeper.

"You want me fukin ya don't ya Mom?" he asked.

"No, I want more than that, I want you breeding my cunt TONIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR OWN FATHER, MY OWN FATHER, MY GRANDFATHER!" I want your young thick baby seed in me NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!"

His young hands grabbed my ass and he started lifting me up and down on his spear, ramming it in deeper and deeper, growing thicker and thicker which each thrust.

"That's it Mom, ride my fuckin black boy cock, tell me how bad ya fuckin need your stepson's juice in your pussy," the boy ordered.

"O god yes I need my own stepson's juice, I need your Father to see me filled with the cock he created, now fucking his wife, show everyone how much my pussy needs young cock!!!!!!!!!!!"

His eyes glazed over. I had never seen a man or boy look so intent, so overcome with only one thing on his mind. It was like he was possessed and only his desire mattered. My pussy was being torn apart, his cockhead thickened and thickened. I felt it harden and harden.

"Please no more, pleassssssssssssssssse," I begged, "Please no more I can't........"

His whole body began to shudder and shake. His muscles stiffened, his hands grabbed my ass with all his might and pulled me on his full 9 inches. His prick head grew to its full size buried deep in my man vagina.

O god I wanted everyone to know how bad I wanted this!!!!!!!

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS o my fucking jesus YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS give your MOTHER YOUR BLACK BABY JUICE MY NEW SON FUCK ME NOW FUCK ME IN FRONT OF YOUR OWN FATHER, MY HUSBAND, SHOW HIM WHAT I NEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!," I screamed with delight.

And then it started. Calvin's son began to seed my cunt, his juice spewing into my white pussy. My new stepson was finally breeding me. My lips met his. He forced his cock deep inside cumming and cumming. I turned and looked at his Father, my husband only inches away from us.

"O Calvin, he's perfect so big, so much cum. So much of a stud, he's still cumming!!!!" I said looking right into his eyes.

Calvin leaned in, "Your mine and don't forget that either of you!"

I laughed tossing my blond hair back, "O Calvin, I was yours, now I have your WHOLE family, I can have ANY black cock I want, including YOUR SON"S!"

His own son thrusting in and out of me using his cum as lube agreed, "Ya Dad, she can get any fuckin black cock she wants, get in line old man!"

"What's your name son?" I asked my new lover.

"Dwayne Mom," he smiled.

"Dwayne, I think you need to pick who fucks your stepmother next,: I smiled sweetly looking at Calvin.

"O Mom I know just the stud!" Dwayne grinned looking towards the bar.

I knew he had made a very good choice! Calvin was fuming!!