Gardening with Granddad Ch. 23

Story Info
Closing the Family Circle.
2.4k words
4.07
60.7k
13

Part 23 of the 26 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/16/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had lied to me. Uncle Gus was the oldest EXCEPT for one. The last cock I had not serviced.

In fact, I had barely noticed him standing there in the shadows of the wedding, the party, the fucking.

If I had to describe him, I would have said he was in the top 3 ugliest men I had ever seen. He had enormous ears; his black nose was bull like and spread across his face with huge nostrils. His lips were like mini snakes glued to his face - he was just ugly.

Not only ugly but short with a monster size black ass, huge hanging man tits, a disgustingly huge beer gut. There was nothing attractive about him. His balls were stretched and loose and hung down above his knees, old and saggy. And his uncut cock slapped against his balls thickly like a big Italian sausage hanging in a butcher window.

I just wasn't interested. But he was the last and I knew there wasn't much choice.

My tall graceful tanned body moved towards him in my silver Plexiglas whore heels. As he grinned his nostrils flared even more and I could see he had 2 teeth! He was uglier the closer I got.

I felt knots in my stomach. I wish this old man was still in the shadows. His wrinkly old paw reached out and grabbed my huge fake girl tit and the other grabbed my tight bubble ass. I bent down as his lips came closer to kissing me and finally his lecherous old tongue was darting in and out of my mouth.

O god he wanted this and I just wanted it to be over. As he took his tongue out I whispered "What's your name?"

"Reg," he leered back showing his 3 crooked teeth again.

"And Reg, how old are you?" I just had to ask.

He laughed showing his thick pink tongue, "they lied to you babe, Uncle Gus wasn't the oldest fucker here, this was all a setup, I'm the last cock you'll have tonight. How old do you think I am?"

"Well I don't really know I guess around Gus's age," I hoped.

"Nope you'd be wrong about that; Reg is 89 and do you know who I am girl?"

I couldn't imagine who he was only that I had never been with a man that old, didn't even know they could fuck. "I don't know Reg you've been very quiet all weekend."

With his hand grabbing at my ass and fingering towards my white hole Reg told me, "I would be your father-in-law, Calvin's daddy, how does that make you feel?"

My jaw dropped and Reg said, "You thought that might surprise you." With that he thrust his tongue back in me and started tongue fucking my mouth.

"And just so you know babe," he said," ole Reg here has had a penis implant and taken 3 Viagra so daddy Reg is all ready for your sweet young pussy."

I felt his hand pulling my smooth shaved balls up and a hard pole being shoved between my legs towards my ass. I realized it wasn't a pole but Reg's cock that felt like a wooden table leg rammed between my flesh.

"Follow me," said Reg his hand guiding me towards the master bedroom - the room Calvin and I had yet to consummate our marriage in.

But Reg," I tried to speak," Calvin and I have not..."

"Does it look like I give a flying fuck what you and my son have done or haven't done?"

I stood in front of him trembling.

"Get up on that bed on your knees and spread that hot young pussy!" he demanded.

I did exactly as told.

I wasn't on the bed for more than a few seconds when I felt his monstrous tongue, the flesh that had been in my mouth, darting in and out of my young white ass hole. And, I could feel his massive thick snake lips surrounding my hole like a plunger.

My hands forced my ass cheeks apart. His tongue felt amazing inside me. He buried his fleshy tube deep inside me.

"OOOOOOOOOOOO GODDDDDDDDDDD," I moaned, "Reg your tongue......it's unbelievable, it's so thick and deep inside me, no man has ever......................."

All I could feel was his tongue going deeper and deeper and his harsh moans and groans growing louder with each thrust. His lips kept sucking at my outer pussy lips.

" Reg, o fuck Reg, I can't take much more."

I felt the table leg again only this time it was between his lips and my hole. His tongue was pushing it against my opening. I looked back and realized it was his COCK!!!!!!!!!! This old fucker's cock was between his mouth and my waiting hole. He was sucking his massive implanted pole forcing it to rub against my eager boy cunt. I had never seen a man so big as to be able to place his cock in position where he could lick his shaft and lube his cock for fucking.

" YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS REG o my god yes your old enough to be my grandfather MY BLACK STALLION GRANDFATHER YOU UGLY OLD FUCK STUD O GOD THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I knew you'd like this baby, so much better than those young ones isn't it? Nothing like experience to make a horny young pussy happy."

"Reg I can't believe how amazing you are for someone 89 years old, I would have walked past you," I felt ashamed saying it.

"Yes baby I know, ugly old farts like me don't get many looks until someone knows what I got then they can't get enough of me," he grinned.

I moaned in agreement, "O Reg how will I ever get enough of you, your magical tongue and that massive hard cock that hasn't even fucked me yet O REGGGGGGG PLEASE be the first to seed me in my matrimonial bed PLEASE REG I NEED YOU TO EB THE FIRST."

"Baby that's no problem," he offered up and slid half his cock inside my well lubed ass.

All I remember is screaming, "REGG OO REGGG NOOO Please nooo," and then I was fully impaled on his cock.

It was a cock like no other - with his implant and Viagra I had never been pile driven on a cock that hard. It was unforgiving. I felt it ram against the back of my crevice, there was no more room for it to go. And then, it passed any place another cock had ever been. I felt like it was inside my stomach, inside my chest. Reg was forcing his cock to go places I had never been before.

My husband's father was using me like no man EVER had and ever would.

I looked back and Reg was in a total trance. God he was so ugly, so fat, yet he was transfixed on his steel pipe devouring my raped ass. It was as if I wasn't there. He just kept fucking like a wild beast.

His hands pulled my ass apart furiously and his cock was buried to its full length of 15 inches. I later discovered it was 8.5 inches thick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I fell into a rhythm of riding my young pussy against his ebony meat. I wanted all he could give for as long as he could give it.

I saw our images in the adjacent mirror. I could not believe the sight before me. Reg 89 years old and me 18 THERE WAS 71 YEARS IN AGE DIFFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I realized not only was he old enough to be my grandfather he was old enough to be my great grandfather!!!!!!!! Here was this unstoppable machine and my husband wasn't even in sight.

"REGGG, "I moaned, "O REG this is so perfect your cock was made to fuck me, it's even better than my very own grandfather's, better than my father's better than your son Calvin's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"It's the biggest, hardest most amazing man cock I've ever had inside me Reg," I groaned feeling his weight behind me.

He answered," I know you young sweet white slut and you're going to be seeing and feeling lots more of your father-in-laws cock too trust me."

There was a tap on the door and it slowly opened and there was Calvin.

"If you're coming in come the fuck in and sit over there and shut the fuck up," his father ordered him.

I was speechless. Calvin, this massive black god, muscled, hung, macho was being told what to do by an ugly old man! AND HE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He just sat in the armchair and watched his father with his bride.

"This one is good Calvin," his father told him," I think she's a keeper, I am going to enjoy her lot you know."

Reg kept slicing my ass apart with his deep black raw cock.

"Look how your bride loves my cock son; she really enjoys an old ugly man fucking her, seeding her young pussy."

"OOOOOOOOO YESSSSSSSSSSSSS REGGGGGGGGGGGG o please I want you to seed me be the first man to breed my bride ass in my bed o REG THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PERFECT MY FATHER IN LAW BREEDING ME BEFORE MY HUSBAND - LET HIM WATCH YOUR MONSTER COCK," I screamed aloud, "Let him see your baby juice pump into my cunt, breed me with your old man seed, I want it so bad."

Tears were rolling down Calvin's cheeks I didn't know why expect he knew his Father had control of my ass, in OUR bed. His very own Father had taken over and would be my FIRST lover in our joint bed. AND, I didn't even care. Nothing could compare to this troll's cock - in fact, he had grown on me. I would be proud to be his young white whore.

Calvin got on his knees and crawled over to the bed. I watched as his face went down low enough to see his Father's cock ramming into my gaping bride pussy. My well used pussy was on display for my new husband. He had started this fuck weekend and now his Father would end it with EXACTLY what this bride needed AN OLD HUGE RAW BLACK COCK that had NO LIMITS.

Calvin's Father clearly loved young tight pussy and I clearly loved old big grandpa cock.

"Look at that so, look how your dad's cock makes her so happy, your new bride, her ass buried right onto my old cock," laughed Reg right in his son's face," she has never had a cock like this and never will again, I am the only man that will make her happy, no other cock compares to this machine."

Reg ordered Calvin to get his lips down on my pussy and start sucking my cunt as his cock pulled in and out. Calvin jumped at the chance!!!!!!!! My husband was licking and sucking like a mad man. In the mirror I could see Calvin loving not only my pussy ass but his own father's pole. Calvin was worshipping BOTH his wife and his Father!!!!!!!! My own husband was under the control of his beast Father.

"That's it son, suck on both of us - you like her cunt and your old man's cock just like you always did," laughed Reg, "Now if you start sucking on my balls I'll give this hot babe what she wants a filling of my black baby juice!"

I didn't even think about what I was about to say, it just came out," Calvin SUCK HIS BALLS, SUCK YOUR FATHER's BALLS!!!!!!!!!!"

And he did. This butch she-male fucker was sucking his old man's balls like a faggot in heat. His Father's balls were engulfed in his black lips as he slurped and sucked and devoured them.

I could feel Reg's cock growing and expanding inside me.

"Calvin SUCK HIS BIG JUICY OLD BALLS," I ordered my husband.

Calvin clearly liked seeing his Father inside me and clearly enjoyed just as much his own father's balls inside his wet hungry mouth.

In the mirror this was a hot sight to see - Father, Son and a white bride barely 18 being pleasured.

Reg saw me watching the porn scene in the mirror and grinned evilly. He bent over and whispered in my ear, "This will NEVER be over now that it has started."

"Your husband will service us as I say, when I say, where I say and how I say - agreed?" Reg asked.

"OOOOOOOO REG REALLY PLEASE MAKE THAT HAPPEN

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!" I begged him.

"Watch this if you want to see what I mean," Reg told me.

He pulled his thick missile out of my cunt and thrust the entire length into his son's throat!!!!!!!!!!!! Calvin didn't even blink; he just swallowed his Father's cock, the cock that was covered in my cunt juice.

"See babe, he knows exactly what's good for him," Reg described. I was in total disbelief of my husband sucking his Father's cock. Servicing his balls was a surprise but this was UNBELIEVABLE!

"Shocked?" asked Reg. I just nodded.

"Don't be," he laughed, "CALVIN!"

With that order Calvin got on the bed beside me in the same position and as I watched his Father's 89 year old cock buried itself in his son's massive black ass. The look of pleasure on Calvin's face as he leaned forward to kiss me was incredible.

As we kissed, Reg put his cock back inside me and as he thrust and thrust and it grew and grew he released his father-in-law load into my guts, into my waiting pussy, down my legs, it was everywhere. I was overflowing with Calvin's fathers cum load. Reg kept fucking me using it as lubrication on my well fucked ass.

He grabbed Calvin's head and forced it down between my ass cheeks.

"EAT MY CREAM PIE YA FUCKIN SORRY ASSED EXCUSE OF A MAN." Reg ordered.

Calvin did as told and his Father watched in the mirror as the look of pleasure on my face and his son eating his own father's load out of me filled the wall in front of us.

I looked at Reg, "I LOVE YOU!" was all that came out.

"I know," he replied, "And you will for many years."

We fell into a disgusting kiss again with Reg's thick tongue in my waiting mouth as Calvin feasted on our mixed juices running from my ass.

When we awoke the next morning, Reg's arm was around me and Calvin was curled up on the floor next to the bed. A huge smiled crossed my face. This was a sight I would get used to.