Garett's War

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a final kiss Mary released his cock from her mouth and straightened up on her knees. She reached down and pulled the hem of her brown dress up over her head, revealing her glorious naked body to Garett. Her tits were still as big and beautiful as he remembered them, and Garett instinctively reached out to grab hold of them, pinching her nipples playfully. She arched her back to afford him easier access, and slipped her own hands down to stroke his cock, pointing angrily at her from his lap. She lifted herself off her knees and spread her legs on either side of his so that she was squatting over him, his cock held poised at the her dripping entrance with both hands. Garett held her right breast in his mouth and sucked at her nipple like a babe, eliciting small gasps from her as she quivered in pleasure.

She teasingly rubbed his cock over her wet slit, lubricating it and just barely parting her lips. Unable to take the torture of anticipation, Garett gave an almost animal-like groan and lifted his hips, impaling her where she was squatting. Caught off guard, her eyes went wide and her mouth opened into a small O as she collapsed onto his lap, sinking his cock up to the hilt inside of her. Suddenly she was overtaken with pleasure and her body tensed, legs squeezing Garett's and hands gripping his shoulders in an iron vice for support while she shook on top of him and let out small, uncontrollable gasps.

As her ecstasy coursed through her, Garett grabbed hold of her thighs on either side and began slowly thrusting upwards into her, feeling her juices run down his cock. Her orgasm finally passed, and Mary, still catching her breath, responded to his thrusting by shifting forward to straddle him across the waist, rising and falling in tune with his thrusts. The two of them fucked eagerly, hungrily, like this for what seemed like hours, her atop riding him like a fine courser and him below filling her more than any meal could. They held each other tight, he around her waist and she on his broad shoulders, refusing to let the other go.

Finally Garett began feeling the familiar stirring in his loins, and quickened his pace with a renewed ferocity. Mary, in turn, recognizing he was close, squeezed her legs together tighter and leaned forward so that her head rested against his chest and he could take full control of fucking her from his position. Garett at last felt his balls quicken, and he held her tightly against his chest as his penis began spewing shot after shot deep inside of her.

As she felt his warm seed fill her womb, she then too lost control and her body shook in pleasure, her pussy clamping tightly against him and her fingers digging sharply into his flesh, leaving deep red marks. She cried out into the evening, voice cracking while he moaned like an animal. He held her bottom in his hands now, and gave one and then two more thrusts, releasing the last of his cum into her before collapsing against the tree. She lay panting against his chest, but she managed to feebly lift her head up and lock her lips with his, releasing the last of her exhausted passion through her lips.

"Garett, hmm. Like the Prince..." She said wanly, tracing her fingers along the contours of his face.

They lay there for a few seconds, catching their breath and revelling in the afterglow of sex when suddenly a set of loud footsteps sounded from behind the tree. Mary quickly slid off of Garett, covering herself and looking nervously around while Garett leaned over to see who was coming.

He found himself staring at a pair of spectacularly muddy boots and when he looked up Garett was face to face with the man from earlier that day in the field. The recruiter's face was bright red and his mouth hung open in a choked rage. Garett felt confused at the man's outraged reaction, and wondered what was going on. "Mary?" The man finally spat out, more of an accusation than a question."Da'... I..." The girl stuttered, kneeling beside him with her arms covering her chest and nether regions, a guilty blush spreading across her naked body as Garett's cum ran down her legs. Oh, Garett realized with dread. Oh yes, she told me her father and her were staying at the inn, didn't she, he thought idly.

The man's eyes darted furtively between the naked Garett and his equally naked daughter, and it looked as if the thick purple vein throbbing in his temple would explode. Finally his eyes settled on Garett, and he took a step towards the naked young man, fists balled, silver badge glinting in the evening sunset.

- - -

The next day Garett said his goodbyes to his uncle, who had come with him to the outskirts of town to see him off. Garett had a small sack of copper pennies and a worn rusty sword, mostly blunted, hanging from his belt.

Other that these, he had the clothes on his back and the small note of enlistment the recruiter had given him the night before, tucked into the folds of his tunic. He was to hand the note to the marshal in Earlsbridge when he arrived at the camp. With a final embrace for his uncle and a last look back at the small village he'd grown up in, Garett set off down the path.

He was off to war.

12