Gargarean Group Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David turned his head forward again as her hands contacted both cheeks of his backside, and then her fingers reached into his crack and opened him even wider. He felt the rounded base of the thermometer tentatively touch his sphincter, and then he held his breath as the smooth glass rod wiggled its way through his rear passage. His asshole resisted, tried to clutch the rod and deny its entry, but it couldn't prevent the invasive thermometer from slowly sliding inside of him.

"You can let go now," said Nurse Rose, and David gladly complied.

He was a bit discomfited by the fact that she kept both of her hands on him while they waited for the device to record his temperature. Her left hand was on his lower back, apparently ensuring that he remained bent over and still. Her other hand, however, was just below the thermometer, cupping the lower rounds of his buttocks. David gulped when he felt that hand slip slightly lower, pause, and then slide lower again. Just when he thought her fingers were going to make contact with the back of his dangling balls, there was an abrupt knock on the exam room door. Nurse Rose quickly withdrew her wandering hand as the unanswered door swung open and someone strode into the room.

David tried to straighten, but the nurse's hand on his lower back kept him in place.

"We're not quite ready yet, Doctor Joyce," said Nurse Rose.

The female physician suppressed a chuckle and said, "I can see that."

The patient turned his head towards the doctor as she moved to his side. She was a tall, slender woman of about 60 years, dressed in a light-blue lab coat over a white dress, with a stethoscope hanging around her neck. She had almost shoulder-length, mostly gray hair, brown eyes, and a friendly face that was completely free of makeup.

"David?" she guessed, giving him a cordial smile.

"Yes," quietly confirmed the embarrassed, bare naked and bent-over boy.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Doctor Joyce," she said, extending her hand towards him.

As if shaking the woman's hand in this humiliating position wasn't discomfiting enough, as David reached out, Nurse Rose used her fingers to pry open his backside again. Before the handshake was over, he could feel the thin glass rod slowly sliding out of his sphincter.

"99.5," reported the nurse a moment later. She quickly added, "That's normal for a rectal temperature. You can stand up now, David."

He quickly straightened, but his relief at being upright again was somewhat tempered by the sight of Doctor Joyce's eyes glancing down at his genitals.

"Please turn around and have a seat," she requested.

~~~

Nurse Rose collected the clipboard with David's paperwork and a ballpoint pen as she prepared to assist Doctor Joyce. She was feeling guilty about her naughty tormenting of the handsome young man, yet she was also feeling pleased with herself. She had enjoyed her time alone with him, and if he was going to be a Gargarean, he'd have to get used to that kind of treatment.

She reminded herself how lucky she was to be working for Doctor Joyce; the older woman was extremely understanding and exceptionally open-minded! When the experienced physician had walked into the examining room, it was obvious that her nurse had taken some serious liberties with this patient. Instead of getting angry or scolding her assistant, however, Doctor Joyce had almost laughed when she saw the bare-naked boy bent over the table. She'd teasingly shamed Nurse Rose with a frowning smirk that quickly changed to a smile and a conspiratorial wink. Her clear message was, "You shouldn't have; but, I don't blame you!"

Any other doctor would probably have scolded her and then given the poor man a gown to cover his nudity, but not Doctor Joyce. She was contented to let David remain naked while she examined him. She began by using her stethoscope to check his heart and lungs. The hunky patient was sitting on the edge of the table, and Nurse Rose smiled to see that his hands were nonchalantly crossed over his lap, temporarily hiding his cock and balls from the ladies' sight. He was delightfully shy, and extremely good looking, and that is what led to her mischievous behavior.

Normally, all patients - whether male or female - were given a gown to wear during their examinations. They were also allowed to keep their underwear on, unless Doctor Joyce needed them to remove it for the purpose of examination. When Nurse Rose had seen David stripped down to his underpants, however, his body was so attractive that she impulsively denied him both options. She'd almost relented when he asked for a gown, but her feeling of guilt was overridden by her desire to see him naked. Completely bare, his body was breathtaking! David was a beautiful, well-grown boy, with a handsome face, clear skin, strong muscles, and a physically fit physique. His genitals were mature and masculine, and his backside was spectacular!

Doctor Joyce helped David to lie back on the table, and then she began to examine his left hand and arm. He'd uncovered his genitals again, and since he was staring at the ceiling, Nurse Rose took another opportunity to visually inspect his flat belly and sexual assets. His testicles were smooth and youthful. His penis, which was slightly stimulated but not erect, was flopped to one side. She was amused to observe that her mischievous treatment of him had resulted in his cock being somewhat thicker and a bit longer than when he'd first dropped his underpants.

She didn't realize that she was smiling as she remembered how naughty she'd been, alone in the bathroom with him. The Gargarean Group did not require her to witness his urination, nor did they need the nurse to clean his cock for him before and after. In fact, Gargarean applicants were allowed to go to the restroom alone, wearing their gown and underwear. The Group's only stipulation was that the temperature of the urine sample had to be checked immediately when the patient returned to the examination room, to verify it was an authentic specimen that had been freshly collected.

Nurse Rose just couldn't resist staying with him for a closer look at his cock. David had a nice, healthy penis, and she had enjoyed every one of his shudders and shivers as she gave him a good wash and polish job. By the time she'd finished, his penis was pink and pretty, and a little plumper. He'd been extremely self-conscious about urinating in front of her, but he needn't have worried; she was too busy ogling his ass to care about his peeing. Afterwards, she made him shiver and shake again with another thorough cock cleaning.

Running into Nurse Cassidy in the hallway had been unfortunate. Her coworker had been surprised to see a patient without a gown outside the exam rooms, but fortunately, she didn't complain. In fact, she'd obviously enjoyed the sight of bare-naked David and approved of Nurse Rose's decision to prohibit him from wearing clothes.

Doctor Joyce interrupted her nurse's naughty thoughts by asking her to note that she found no problems with David's limbs. Now that his hands and fingers, arms, legs, feet and toes had been examined, she began palpating his abdomen. Nurse Rose was amused to see that the nude patient was looking more and more nervous as the physician's hands worked their way lower and lower, towards the genital exam that he knew was approaching.

Nurse Rose's most guilty pleasure had been taking David's rectal temperature, and making him hold his embarrassing pose for so long. They normally only took the temperature of patients who were receiving a vaccination, or suffering from a fever or flu-like symptoms. In those cases, unless the patient was very young, they used an oral thermometer. While David had been peeing, however, her inspection of his lovely backside had goaded her into giving into temptation and taking a closer look.

"You can sit up now, David," said Doctor Joyce.

Her instruction relieved the tense young man but surprised and disappointed Nurse Rose. The doctor hadn't given him a genital examination! That was the nurse's favorite part, because the cocks of young and viral men sometimes erected during the procedure. David's shyness and naivety suggested that he was likely to lose control easily, and an uncontrolled cock was a consequence that always embarrassed the boys but delighted Nurse Rose.

She was wondering if she should remind the physician that she'd forgotten to examine David's genitals when Doctor Joyce further baffled her by requesting, "Would you help me to raise the table, Nurse Rose?"

"Okay," agreed her confused assistant. Although she had no idea why they were doing it, the brunette nurse helped elevate the head of the cushioned table until it was at a 60-degree angle.

"Sit back and relax, David," directed Doctor Joyce. She turned her head so the patient couldn't see and gave a mischievous wink to her bewildered helper. "Would you assist me, nurse?" she requested as she reached down and opened a panel of the table behind David's legs.

Nurse Rose almost laughed out loud. Doctor Joyce had decided to do some naughty tormenting of her own! There were two panels at the foot of the table, and their only contents were medical crutch stirrups that they normally only used on female patients for gynecological exams. Doctor Joyce was going to place David into a position that was perhaps the only one worse than his bent over, rectal temperature pose. Nurse Rose gleefully opened the second panel and began setting up the left stirrup. She glanced at David and couldn't help grinning when she saw his wide-eyed and horrified expression. This naked young man was going to find out what it feels like to be a woman at the doctor's office!

~~~

David's momentary feeling of relief that his examination was over quickly turned to mortification when he saw the crutch stirrups. As soon as the equipment was in position, Doctor Joyce and Nurse Rose each grasped a thigh in one hand and a calf in the other, then lifted and separated his legs as they placed them in their assigned supports. The black, cushioned stirrups were curved to support his knees, which left his bare feet suspended in the air. The female physician then slowly rotated the supporting rods apart, angling the stirrups outward as they spread his legs wider. When she was satisfied, David was appalled! He was leaning back with his knees bent over the stirrups, and his thighs raised at a 45-degree angle and almost as far apart as they would go. His dick and balls dangled vulnerably between his spread legs, and he could tell that even his asshole was exposed.

With his eyes opened almost as much as his thighs, David watched Doctor Joyce walk to the cabinet and withdraw a latex glove. As she pulled it onto her right hand and lubricated her index finger with cream, Nurse Rose positioned herself next to his right thigh, where she could observe his reactions as well as participate in the doctor's impending procedure.

"Please hold his genitals out of the way for me," requested Doctor Joyce as she stepped between her patients wide-spread thighs.

Nurse Rose braced herself with one hand on her patient's shoulder, then reached down and grasped David's genitals, circling his shaft with her thumb and index finger, and cupping his balls with the other three fingers. When she had his male parts in hand, she moved everything up and out of the way. The doctor, now with a clear path to her patient's anus, used her greased, gloved finger to smear some lubrication on David's asshole. He held his breath as her index finger touched his sphincter, then felt the digit swirl and push until it had wormed its way into his rectum.

As if discombobulated David wasn't dismayed enough about his situation, damned if Nurse Rose didn't resume her teasing tricks again! Distracted by the finger probing his backside, he didn't immediately notice that the older woman holding his dick and balls had elevated his floppy penis until it was standing upright, like a pink mushroom growing from the flat field of his belly. She soon got his attention, however, by sliding her fingers down his shaft, pulling tight the loose skin of his dick until he felt pressure on the head. Surprised, David looked questioningly into Nurse Rose's eyes while Doctor Joyce's finger probed deeper.

The naughty nurse lowered his penis and gave him an innocent, caring smile, asking, "How are you doing, David?" Her question would have been a normal exchange between a caretaker and a male patient, if not for the fact that she was amusing herself by cuddling his balls and propping up his penis.

"Fine?" he replied uncertainly, more baffled than ever by her sexy shenanigans.

"That's good," said Nurse Rose cheerfully.

"I'm almost done," said Doctor Joyce reassuringly.

Nurse Rose guiltily glanced up at her boss's face, but she had resumed staring into space while she concentrated on the feel of the finger probing her patient's rectum.

David gazed into his naughty nurse's eyes when he felt his dick elevating again. She smiled innocently, but her fingers slid down his shaft and put more pressure on his penis. She let him watch her twinkling, brown eyes take another long, leisurely look down his body before they paused to admire the private part she was so blatantly exposing.

Naked and helpless, with Doctor Joyce standing between his wide-spread thighs and her finger beginning to rub his prostate, David was flabbergasted by his situation. Nurse Rose was barely trying to hide what she was doing, yet the doctor seemed completely oblivious! He wondered if he should say something, but doubted it would do any good. He expected that his attractive tormentor would just deny any wrongdoing.

Nurse Rose, who was still propping up his penis, guiltily turned her head again, to see if Doctor Joyce had noticed, but the older woman was intent on her work. The mischievous nurse, who seemed emboldened by his silence, and having gotten away with her teasing up until this point, decided to take things a tad farther. David felt a fingertip stroke up and down the face of his penis.

Startled, he grunted, "UH!" as his body involuntarily flinched.

Rose quickly lowered his dick.

"Am I hurting you?" asked Doctor Joyce anxiously, pausing with her fingertip hovering over his prostate.

"No,"

"It's my fault," Nurse Rose quickly interrupted. "I think I accidentally tickled his penis."

The good doctor chuckled, saying, "I'm just glad it wasn't something I did."

As Doctor Joyce resumed rubbing David's prostate, he frowned at the impish nurse, who gave his dick a playful tug. "Sorry about that, David," she said, but her apology was insincere.

The finger up his butt began to slide out of his sphincter as Doctor Joyce announced, "All finished."

She was cleaning up beside the sink after completing David's prostate test when two loud knocks startled them all. The exam room door immediately swung wide open, and the naked, butt-probed patient, with his asshole still damp and glistening, gawked between his spread legs as Clare, the newly gorgeous receptionist, took a few steps into the room and stopped between his bare feet. She didn't act surprised or concerned that she'd caught her old school chum without any clothes on and with his legs spread wide by stirrups. She was obviously pleased, however, and grinned as she scanned his body, learning secrets that few - if any - of her girlfriends from high school knew.

Momentarily stunned by his former classmate's arrival, David soon recovered and slapped his hands down and seized his dick and balls, hiding himself from her curious eyes. Amazingly, the only person in the room who seemed to be concerned about Clare seeing a patient naked was the patient!

"Hi, Clare. What can I do for you?" inquired Doctor Joyce unconcernedly.

"David's Gargarean Group sponsor is in the waiting area, asking if it's alright to join you."

"Yes, that's fine," agreed the doctor.

"It may be a few minutes. She's using the restroom," said Clare before turning and exiting the room.

She forgot to close the door, so David kept his genitals securely covered and worriedly watched the hallway. "I don't have a sponsor," he said.

"Every Gargarean has a sponsor," Nurse Rose replied. "It's one of their rules."

"Do they always show up during the men's physicals?"

"Actually, they rarely do; but since the sponsor is the one paying for your medical care, she is allowed to attend if she wants."

David tried to think of who his 'sponsor' might be. It had to be Ms. Esme. She had been the one in charge of his interview, and it was she who had approved his advancement to the next step of the process, this physical examination. After the lusty way she'd acted at his interview, he wasn't surprised that she had showed up to see him in the nude again. What a coincidence: she was just in time to witness his genital exam. This situation was just getting worse and worse.

While they awaited Ms. Esme's arrival, Doctor Joyce took the clipboard from Nurse Rose. The two uniformed women leaned on the cabinet and quietly discussed their findings while the physician jotted down a few notes on their patient's medical paperwork. Beside them on the table, David was feeling light-headed and bewildered. He was stark naked, leaning back with his bare feet hanging in the air, his outward-tilted knees higher than his chin, and his thighs splayed wide apart. Between them, his hands protectively cradled his cock and balls, hiding them from Clare's eyes until the door was securely closed again and she was safely back at Reception.

David was in an unbelievably embarrassing situation that seemed like a fantasy gone horribly wrong. Under other circumstances, he might have found the scene hilarious. If this had been an erotic story, or if it had been happening to somebody else, he probably would laugh uproariously at this poor guy's fate. It was real, however, and it was happening to him. This was not funny, and at the present moment, he was feeling about as vulnerable as a man can feel!

David gawked at a gray-haired, old woman, who was leaning heavily on a steel cane, when she appeared in the corridor outside his room. The cheerfulness of her bright, pumpkin-colored dress and faux fur stole was darkened by her frowning, wrinkled face, which was more than 75 years old and careworn. Walking down the hallway seemed to be a painful and laborious process for her. She paused to rest and glanced into the open doorway, and the sight of bare-naked David holding his male parts in his hands reversed her mood. A smile immediately blossomed on her face that seemed to shed ten years from her age.

With her watery eyes now bright and twinkling, she plodded closer to the entrance to Exam Room 1, saying, "Well, hello there!" to the gorgeous Gargarean.

"Hi," David shyly returned. He was confused, because he couldn't recall having ever seen the woman before, and wondered how she had become his sponsor. She obviously had money, because she was dressed sumptuously, with a diamond necklace, matching earrings, and the fur stole around her shoulders. Perhaps Gargarean sponsors were randomly chosen from the list of members?

Doctor Joyce and Nurse Rose looked up from his paperwork just as Nurse Cassidy appeared in the doorway behind the old woman. "Come along, Mrs. Grayson," she directed. "We're at the end of the hall, in Exam Room 5."

"Got to go, Sweet Cheeks!" quipped the elderly patient to the stunned young man before continuing her long journey to her assigned examination room.

"Sorry about that, David," said Nurse Cassidy, although she didn't seem very sorry! Grinning unapologetically, the honey-blonde nurse leaned in to close the door while administering a full body scan to the naked patient.

~~~

Doctor Joyce clucked and remarked, "Old Mrs. Grayson is quite a character."