Gargarean Group Ch. 03

Story Info
David is presented to the Group.
4.8k words
4.64
42.8k
17

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 02/29/2024
Created 06/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Presentation

~~~

During the week after David's shocking medical examination, relations between him and Ashley were strained, to say the least. He was distressed by the knowledge that his attractive, 29-year-old step-aunt had shown up during his physical examination and seen him stark naked! He could no longer meet her gaze, because there was a new, knowing and amused twinkle in her brown eyes, now that she'd laid hands on her nephew's body and masturbated his dick. David felt betrayed by how she had urged Clare to bring him to climax, and she'd even laughed out loud when his former classmate did just that and made him ejaculate! Ashley now knew secrets about him that no aunt, not even a step-aunt, should know.

Aggravating his embarrassment was his anger with Ashley for concealing her knowledge about the Gargarean Group before his interview. Following his physical, he quizzed her about the organization, but his step-aunt continued to say very little. The only new information he had gleaned from her was rather disturbing: her oldest sister, and David's other step-aunt, 32-year-old Aubrey, had been a member of her local chapter of the Gargarean Group for more than ten years. 'Aunt' Aubrey was the person who'd gotten 'Aunt' Ashley interested in the organization, and it was she who'd informed Ashley when Ms. Esme had filed an application to open a branch in town.

"Is Alyssa a member of the Gargareans?" he'd anxiously inquired, worried that his 31-year-old stepmother might be involved, too.

"No, she hasn't joined," Ashley informed him, and then worried her nephew by adding, "but I'm working on her."

~~~

Ms. Esme, a 41-year-old, self-made entrepreneur, hosted a presentation ceremony for three new Gargarean candidates on a Friday evening, almost three weeks to the day after David's initial interview. The 31 attendees, all successful women who were the charter members of their local Gargarean Group, and a few of their guests, began arriving not long before 6 o'clock. The weather was atrocious that night, with pouring rain and gusting winds, and the women were pleased to see two handsome Gargarean valets waiting for them under the port-cochere of their founding member's grand mansion. The men, who were dressed immaculately in formal top hats, white ties, and black tuxedos with tails, were being paid to aid new arrivals in exiting their automobiles, and then afterwards, they parked the guests' vehicles inside the home's multi-car garage.

The average age of the core members, who were all wearing black cocktail dresses on that special night, was around forty years old. All of them were feeling amorous as they entered through the open doorway, their high spirits aided by the doorman who greeted them: Ms. Esme's personal Gargarean, a 32-year-old butler named Edward. They smiled to see him as they paraded past, for Edward was over 6 feet tall and handsome, and his muscular body was barely covered by a pair of black thong underpants and a matching bowtie. The women were in a party mood, and more than one randy hand reached out and teasingly tweaked his sizeable pouch while waiting to be welcomed by his boss, who was greeting people at the foot of the grand staircase in the lobby. Following a casual cocktail hour in the living room, the founding Amazons assembled in Ms. Esme's roomy home theater for the presentation, while their guests enjoyed cocktails and canapés in the great room.

Precisely at 7 o'clock, the room quieted as the lights darkened and Ms. Esme stepped onto the room's two-foot high stage. A spotlight from the projection room followed her as she walked in front of a large, red velvet curtain and approached a lighted podium equipped with a microphone at stage left. She was wearing an elegant, knee-length black dress with a modest, ruched bodice and no sleeves.

"Good evening, fellow Amazons," she spoke into the microphone, "and thank you for braving the storm to join me tonight. I think you will be glad you came, for we have three handsome and worthy Gargarean candidates to present to you." She paused while the exuberant audience enthusiastically applauded, and then continued, "After the presentation, we will take a vote on each of them, followed by a meet-and-greet in the great room with the newly-elected Gargareans. I know you are all eager to become acquainted with our trio of worthy candidates, so we'll get started immediately. They will be presented in alphabetical order, starting with a young man I know you are going to like: 18-year-old David."

The Amazons loudly applauded while Ms. Esme left the podium and walked across the stage. Behind her, the two burgundy curtains slowly slid apart, revealing a professional-size movie screen mounted on the rear wall. When the hostess reached her seat in the front row, she heard her own amplified voice say, "David, please stand up and remove your clothes."

"Excuse me?" asked the startled young man on the screen, while his viewing audience began to chuckle and to chat as they watched his interview video.

"Please take off your clothes," was Ms. Esme's taped request. "We need to see your body."

The Amazons chuckled to see the young man hesitate. Most Gargarean candidates hesitated when they learned they'd have to undress, and the bashful ones were the most fun to watch. The expectant women sat forward in their seats in eager anticipation of seeing this shy, handsome hunk strip himself naked. He had blonde hair, blue eyes, and an attractive body well-dressed in a neat business suit. The jacket sleeves bulged over his biceps and suggested there were lots of muscles hiding beneath his suit.

On the screen, David sounded disappointed as he said, "I can't have nude pictures of myself circulating on the Internet. My stepmother might see them, or one of her sisters, or their daughters!" His protest was so hilarious that the audience roared and hooted with laughter, drowning out the next few lines of dialogue.

The noise had quieted by the time Ms. Esme told the candidate, "First, we need to see you without your clothes." When he still hesitated, she added, "You can leave your underpants on, if that would make you feel more comfortable."

A lady loudly exclaimed, "They fall for that one every time!"

Lusty laughter followed her remark, and the audience volume increased again. Bawdy comments and anatomical compliments sounded as the young man got naked. There were a few sarcastic boos when he stopped before removing his briefs, but these were replaced by appreciative observations as they checked out the front-side and back-side of his nearly-naked physique. The noise gradually quieted while the women watched Joy and Tracy performing their inspections. The women, curious about David's cock, eyed the promising bulge in his underwear while eagerly anticipating the moment when his full-frontal nudity would be revealed at last.

Tracy was kissing David when Joy joked, "Bombs away!"

The startled man's cock and balls immediately flopped out of his underpants, and the theater echoed with thunderous applause, loud laughter, and shrill wolf-whistles.

~~~

While the women delightedly ogled David's dick in the nearby theater, the unaware candidate anxiously awaited Ashley's return in one of the mansion's many bathrooms. Despite his misgivings, he'd dutifully dressed in the attire they required for the presentation. His complete outfit was a pair of black, low-rise briefs beneath cotton sweatpants with an elastic waist. That was all; no shirt, no shoes, and no socks. His 'sponsor' had refused to tell him anything about what was about to happen, except that she was going to present him to the charter members of their Gargarean Group chapter for their approval.

David worried while he waited, especially when he began to hear muffled peals of laughter and merriment coming from somewhere not too far away. The sound eventually quieted, and moments later, Ashley startled him by knocking loudly on the door and immediately swinging it wide. Although she was his stepmother's sister, he couldn't help admiring her body. She was alluringly attired in a strapless black skater dress with a sweetheart neckline.

"What's going on?" he nervously inquired.

"Ms. Esme was warming up the audience," she replied.

"Audience!?" he asked worriedly. "I thought this was only the charter members."

"It is. There are 24 charter members in all."

David swallowed, for this was a much larger number than he'd expected. He was thinking there'd be two or three charter members; maybe six at the most!

She looked him up and down, asking, "Are you ready?"

"Ready as I'm going to be," he said, and then gasped when she abruptly reached out and stretched the front of his sweatpants down to expose his black briefs. "What are you doing!?"

"Just making sure you're not wearing your boxers under there," Ashley replied. She stretched his sweatpants down farther until the crotch of his underpants were visible, and then grinned to see only a small bulge that attested to the shrunken state of his penis. "Your dick is so little!" she joked. "Nervous?"

"Yes, of course I'm nervous!" he angrily retorted while snatching his waistband out of her hands and restoring his modesty. Did she really expect him to have a hard-on? If she did, she was going to be disappointed, because he was much too anxious to get aroused.

His bashfulness made her chuckle. She condescendingly reassured him, "There's nothing to be worried about, Little Nephew; you'll do fine. Just try to relax."

He scowled at his so-called sponsor. Ashley's words and manner supported his theory that his step-aunt was beginning to believe that she owned him. He would soon disabuse her of that notion!

"She clasped his left hand with her right and said, "Let's go meet the Amazons, David."

After a quick walk halfway down a long hallway, Ashley opened a door marked, 'EXIT', and led him inside. David was surprised to find himself in the darkened backstage area of a home theater. A cinema-sized screen, currently concealed from the audience by a closed burgundy-colored curtain, was mounted on the rear wall. A few feet in front of the screen was a raised, black-carpeted stage platform. Only the rear third of the stage was visible, because the rest, the part that faced the audience, was obscured by the closed red curtain.

David noticed movement to his right and was astonished to see his other step-aunt, Aubrey, appear out of the shadows. "Aunt Aubrey!" he said in surprise, for his stepmother's oldest sister lived several days' drive away.

Aubrey gave her nephew a lingering look down the length of his body, from his bare chest, down his sweatpants, to his exposed toes, saying, "You're looking well, Nephew."

"Thanks; so are you," he returned honestly. Like her sisters, Aubrey appeared to be much younger than her actual age, and looked fetching in an ebony, sleeveless dress that was mid-thigh in length. A deep plunging neckline and an empire waist emphasized her large breasts and hourglass figure. "What are you doing here?" he wondered, because it had been two years since the last time she'd visited.

"I wouldn't have missed your presentation to the Gargarean Group for all the tea in China," she replied as she clasped his right hand.

Ashley squeezed his left hand and asked, "Ready?"

"No," he anxiously admitted.

His nervousness had both aunts chuckling, but Ashley assured him, "Don't worry; you'll do fine. You won't have to say anything; just stand quietly while we present you."

With this bare-bones advice, they escorted their nephew through the velvet curtains. The moment David appeared on stage in the theater, he was essentially blinded by a bright spotlight and deafened by loud, appreciative applause from the audience.

"Bravo, David! Bravo!" more than a few women shouted as the clapping continued. "Bravissimo!"

He was astounded by the reaction, wondering what he had done to deserve such ardent applause. Their unexplained appreciation of him helped to alleviate his jitters as Ashley and Aubrey ushered him forward. When the trio reached the front center of the stage, his confidence was further buoyed by both of his beautiful step-aunts moving closer to his sides and guiding his arms around their waists.

David stood trembling on the stage with his arms around his attractive escorts, mesmerized by the bright beam in his eyes and awed by the size and exuberance of the audience. He squinted out at the seats and saw the vague outlines of two dozen women. He wondered if he knew any of them, but the spotlight that nearly blinded him prevented him from seeing anything but the blurry outlines of their bodies. Every one of them was wearing a black dress, making identification that much more difficult.

He was impressed by the size of Ms. Esme's home theater. He could discern three sections per row, and each section consisted of a single red-velvet loveseat that accommodated two people, or three if they squeezed together. The front three rows were visible to him, and he estimated there were at least two more behind them. All of the loveseats as far back as he could see were occupied.

David waited with his arms around his step-aunts, wondering what was to come next. When the crowd noise began slowly subsiding, he was hoping that his 'presentation' to the Gargarean Group was over; however, Ashley and Aubrey showed no signs of escorting him off stage.

A voice over the sound system hoarsely croaked, "Gah." She cleared her throat, and then tried again. "Good evening, Amazons."

"Good evening!" echoed the enthusiastic crowd.

David immediately recognized the voice. He glanced to his left, in the direction where the audience was looking, and was startled to spot his stepmother standing behind a lighted podium! She was looking youthful and attractive in a short, black dress that had an open back, a high neck with a lace bodice, and lacy sleeves. He was baffled by her presence on stage, because Ashley had told him that she wasn't a member of the Gargarean Group. "Alyssa!?" he exclaimed.

"Shhh," his sponsor shushed him.

"Ladies, my sisters and I are proud to present to you our pride and joy, and my stepson, David."

The women loudly voiced there approval, and Alyssa had to hold up her hands to quiet them before she could continue. "We have come here tonight to seek your endorsement," she announced formally as she read a short script that Ashley and Aubrey had prepared for her. "Should you approve of David and find him worthy, we ask that you accept him as a Gargarean of this chapter."

Judging by the applause that followed, he'd already been accepted by the charter members.

"Here to do the formal presentation is David's sponsor, my youngest sister, Ashley."

The loud applause that echoed in the theater as Ashley left his side and walked to the podium suggested that she was a popular member. Meanwhile, Alyssa traded places with her sister, wrapping her stepson's arm around her waist and firmly bumping hips with him. David glanced questioningly at her face, and she replied with a mischievous smile and a tickle of his lower back with the fingertips of her right hand.

"My name is Ashley," David's youngest step-sister spoke into the microphone, quieting the crowd and getting their attention. "I'm proud to say that I was the fourth person to join this chapter of the Gargarean Group, after Ms. Esme and her sisters, Ms. Gwen and Ms. Nora. This handsome young man to my right is my nephew. Aren't I a lucky aunt!?"

Her fellow Amazons heartily agreed.

"My sister and David's stepmother, Alyssa, just joined the Gargarean Group today! Please join me in welcoming her to our club."

The ladies clapped and cheered. Alyssa, with her hands full of sexy stepson, smiled and nodded to acknowledge their applause.

Ashley joked, "Now that his mom's a member, David has a few surprises in store for him at home. Right, ladies?"

Dismayed by the outburst of laughter that followed this comment, David gave his stepmother another quizzical look. She gazed up at him with an impish twinkle in her eyes and a gleeful grin on her lips, and then he felt her fingers slide down his lower back. Shockingly, they slipped underneath of his sweatpants and beneath his black briefs. Alyssa had her hand on his bare ass! He swallowed anxiously. With his father's wife fondling his tight backside, he worriedly asked, "Alyssa?"

Ashley overheard and corrected him, saying, "No, David; from now on, you must always call your stepmom, 'Ms.' Alyssa. That's one of the new household rules that you must obey."

David did not like the sound of that! The hand beneath his underpants squeezed his bottom, and he wondered if his stepmother intended to make him a Cinderella figure in his own home. Not if he could help it! He was going to have a man-to-man talk with his dad tomorrow.

"Moving on," said Ashley with a chuckle caused by David's discomfort, "our oldest sister, Aubrey, is on David's right. She has been a member of her local chapter of the Gargarean Group ever since she was eligible at 18. Our mom is also a longtime member of the same chapter, and our grandmother was, too, before she died a few years ago."

David was befuddled by this revelation. He had never heard of the Gargarean Group until Ashley showed him the job ad, but now he was learning that almost every female in his new family was a member!

"Let me tell you a little bit about my nephew," said Ashley, who then announced, "David turned 18 years old just last April. I met him three years ago, when my sister married his dad, and I've been eagerly awaiting his presentation ever since! I assumed we'd be going to Aubrey's house to present him to her chapter of the Gargarean Group, but thanks to Ms. Esme, we have our own chapter now!"

In the front row, Ms. Esme smiled while her charter members cheered for her.

"Now, about David," Ashley continued when the applause quieted. "I have always found him to be a good boy, and I know he will make an excellent Gargarean. He has never gotten into trouble with the law, and was never held back in school. He graduated from high school after four years with very good grades and is a hard worker currently employed by a landscaping firm." As an aside, she said, "That's how he developed all of those gorgeous muscles."

David was aware of ogling from the audience, and a proud hand petting his firm bottom.

"Isn't my nephew handsome?"

Ashley's question was answered by more thunderous applause that embarrassed the shy young man on stage.

"Statistically, David is 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighs 173 pounds. All of these facts make him eligible to become a Gargarean," Ashley stated matter-of-factly. "My sisters and I strongly endorse him, and we hope that after tonight's presentation, all of you will endorse him, too."

Wild, enthusiastic applause followed Ashley's speech as she stepped away from the podium and walked towards her family members at center stage. David was relieved to feel Alyssa slip her fingers out of his pants, and then she and Aubrey stepped aside slightly so that their hips were no longer in contact with his body. Believing that the ceremony was now over, he felt the weight of the world ease from his shoulders. All in all, the presentation hadn't been nearly as bad as he'd feared. The women's approbation had made him feel flustered and undeserving, because he hadn't done anything to deserve their approval except stand at center stage without a shirt on.

As his stepmother's youngest sister approached, David expected Alyssa and Aubrey to clasp his hands again and guide him off the stage. They did not. Instead, they clung tightly to his arms as Ashley stopped in front of him and swiftly slipped down his sweatpants and briefs and let them fall around his ankles.

12