Gargarean Group Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"DON'T!" cried David belatedly when he realized his sponsor intended to strip him naked. By the time he protested, however, his clothes were already down to his thighs and still descending. With only his step-aunt's body between his nudity and the all-woman audience, the crowd noise intensified in anticipation of seeing him. David struggled to free his arms and grab his clothes, but Alyssa and Aubrey, who had closed in and were once again hip-to-hip with him, stubbornly held on as they viewed his genitals for the first time. Ashley, too, paused in front of him to gaze at his private parts, although she'd seen them before at his physical examination.

David was absolutely appalled to have his limp dick and balls exposed to his stepmother and her sisters. Alyssa's hand was groping his ass again, but this time unimpeded by his clothes. Aubrey's hand began to fondle his backside as well, and the two women chuckled when their fingers touched and they realized they were both enjoying the feel of his muscular bottom. Afterwards, their arms crossed behind his back and each sister limited her groping to his opposite-side butt cheek.

Alyssa, his stepmother, raised up on her toes so that her mouth was beside his ear. "Your father is well hung," she whispered, "but your cock is even bigger."

Her weird compliment was far more information than David wanted to know! He gazed into Ashley's eyes and pleaded, "Please pull my pants back up," but her reply was a devilish grin, and then she turned her back to him and faced the audience, loudly announcing, "AMAZONS, I PRESENT TO YOU MY NEPHEW, DAVID." With that, she stepped to the side.

"Ashley!" he gasped, but his cry and a mortified sob were drowned out by the roar from the crowd when his penis and testicles were revealed at last. It was the show that everyone had come to see! David blushed and began to struggle again, demanding, "LET ME GO!"

"Stand still, David," Alyssa scolded her stepson as she and Aubrey stubbornly held on.

He didn't want to stand still! Unfortunately, his floppy cock began flipping as he futilely fought for freedom. His red face, and the way is dick was whirling as he tried to get away, incited the crowd. They laughed and cheered to see how bashful he was about presenting his full-frontal nudity to them. When David finally realized that his situation was hopeless, he gave up and stopped struggling.

By his side, Aubrey shouted, "WHAT DO YOU THINK?" over the tumult of the audience, and then his oldest step-aunt reached down and groped his genitals before playfully fluffing her nephew's penis and balls. The Gargarean Group guffawed to see the astonished expression on their newest acquisition's face, who began struggling anew. Ashley, Alyssa, and Aubrey enjoyed the view, laughing along with the crowd to see his youthful genitals wildly wobbling and wiggling.

"CUTE COCK!" someone clearly called over the crowd noise, and David's blush deepened. The only parts of him the women couldn't see were his ankles and feet, which were concealed by his pulled-down sweatpants, but no one seemed to mind this omission.

Feeling betrayed by the new females in his family, David had no choice but to turn in a circle as Alyssa and Aubrey presented his backside for the viewing pleasure of the Amazons. With his back to the audience, he cringed to hear wolf-whistles and more shouted comments, like, "NICE ASS!" His relatives paused momentarily to let the ladies have a good look, and then they turned him to face the crowd again.

Ashley returned to the microphone while the audience ogled her nephew. "For those of you in the back of the theater who may not be able to see well, David has a beautifully circumcised penis and smooth, youthful balls."

Her explicit comment startled the spotlighted man and got him blushing again as every woman in the room focused her eyes on the aforementioned parts.

"She looked down at the front row and asked, "Am I right, ladies? Doesn't my nephew have a sweet cock?"

"YES!" their combined voices boomed, and the crowd laughed at their unanimous enthusiasm.

From the third or fourth row, a woman calmly inquired, "Excuse me, Ashley, can you tell us the length of David's penis when he's aroused?"

Many women throughout the audience nodded their heads in agreement and listened closely for Ashley's answer. This was an important fact that every Amazon wanted to know.

"Given a little 'encouragement,'" his step-aunt quipped, paused for the expected laugh, and then revealed, "my nephew can attain a length of 7 inches."

This information seemed to please the leering Amazons. David, shocked to have his male parts on display and now explicitly described, was horrified to hear a mature voice state, "I will need to see proof of his erect length before I can approve him as a Gargarean."

David gawked at the audience and gulped as other women in the crowd seconded her motion.

"Try giving him some 'encouragement!'" one of the younger Amazons called.

A less diplomatic Amazon excitedly exclaimed, "Make him get it up for us!"

David was appalled when Aubrey obliged by reaching for his dick.

"No!" he objected as he pulled his hips back, trying to keep his aunt's hand away from his cock. Alyssa was still groping his ass, however, and she forced his hips forward to keep his penis within her older sister's reach.

"Aunt Aubrey!" he whined but was powerless to prevent her from lifting his dick. Like Doctor Joyce at his physical, Aubrey was experienced in handling men and knew how to rapidly arouse them. She boldly fingered the head of her nephew's cock, making him involuntarily gasp and giggle, much to the crowd's amusement.

"He's ticklish!" laughed someone in the audience.

It was true. Aubrey's fingers tormentingly tickled the tip of his limp dick, sending waves of uncomfortable pleasure throughout his body. "Hee-hee, DON'T! hee-hee," he protested breathlessly between gasping giggles. His step-aunt's merciless touch on the face of his penis was pleasurable and tormenting at the same time, exciting his cock while causing his body to squirm and writhe uncontrollably. With his hands held away from his body, Aubrey's persistent, unavoidable fingering was like an itch that he couldn't scratch.

She didn't masturbate his shaft, just limited her efforts to fingering his chubby cock head. That was more than enough to get him excited! David stopped giggling and began panting. His heart was racing, pounding more and more blood into his expanding dick. His bared skin tingled all over, and he could feel every hair follicle on his body prickling. His senses were overwhelmed by the excruciating ecstasy of his aunt's ravishing, and the raucous sound of the all-female audience cheering her on.

After two minutes that seemed much longer to David, she stopped torturing his dick and let go. The ladies were ecstatic to see that his cock was now completely engorged and throbbing, with a bright red head that quivered with excitement. The handsome man was still panting, looking down ashamedly with his body blushing from head to toe.

Ms. Esme mounted the stage carrying a wooden ruler. "Hello, David," she said when she was standing next to him. "Nice to see you again."

"Hi, Ms. Esme," he mumbled but didn't look up.

Her fingers were cool on his hot cock when she measured him, and then she turned to the audience and reported her findings. "Yes, I can confirm that David's penis is seven-inches long when he's erect."

Her announcement was followed by another round of approving applause from the audience.

"Amazons, have you heard and seen enough to make your decision regarding his application?"

A thunderous ovation made Ms. Esme smile. She turned and said, "Looks like you're going to be a Gargarean, David." He was still looking down, so she cupped his balls and then quickly ran her fingertips up the length of his stiff dick, from the base of his shaft to the tip. When her fingers contacted the sensitized face of his aroused cock, he gasped and wiggled. Now that she had his attention, she gazed into his wide-open eyes and said, "Congratulations!"

"Thanks," the humiliated candidate mumbled.

She turned to Ashley and said, "We will take a vote right after the other two boys have been presented. For now, you can get him dressed again and find a seat at the back of the theater."

The audience laughed as they watched his stepmother and her sisters struggle to fit his excited cock into his brief underpants. They finally decided to leave the tip sticking out the top of his waistband and covered it with his sweatpants. By the time they had everything tucked away, it was much, much too late to save any of David's dignity.

12