Gargarean Group Ch. 06

Story Info
David entertains a birthday party.
9.6k words
4.63
29.2k
12

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 02/29/2024
Created 06/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David arrived at Carol's house anxiously anticipating a night to remember. She'd called him with more information about her twin daughters' 21st birthday party, and he'd been thrilled by her update.

"The party will start at 7 o'clock, David," she'd said, "but, to add to the surprise, I would like you to arrive at 8. Bambi and Barbie have invited two of their friends over for a sort of slumber party."

By that point in the conversation, David had already started to feel a sexual thrill. Her sexy, blonde-haired twins he'd seen at the presentations were named Bambi and Barbie!

"Would you be able to stay until midnight? I will pay you $100 for four hours, rather than the $75 for three I promised the other night at Ms. Esme's cocktail party. Would that be alright?"

The promise of being paid $100 to babysit two attractive young women and two of their female friends seemed too good to be true. He gave her an enthusiastic, "Yes; absolutely!"

His eagerness made her chuckle. "Excellent. You'll be joined by another Gargarean, a nice young man named Christopher. Have you met him?"

"No, I haven't."

"I think you'll like him."

~~~

David and Christopher met for the first time in Carol's kitchen. They had a lot in common. Both were 18 years old and six-feet tall, with easygoing personalities and bodies that were muscular and fit. David had nearly black hair and blue eyes, while Christopher had dark-brown hair and brown eyes.

Carol grinned at them and said, "The girls are going to love you two!"

"Where are they, Ms. Carol?" asked Christopher.

"Downstairs." She smiled, pleased that he'd remembered that Gargareans were required to use the honorific, 'Ms.', when addressing a member of The Gargarean Group. "Bambi and Barbie have converted our basement into an apartment. Are you ready to get started?"

"Yeah," said David, feeling an excited shiver travel up his spine.

"Okay, then you guys get undressed while I get your costumes." She stepped to a walk-in pantry and disappeared inside.

The Gargareans immediately began removing their sneakers and socks, t-shirts and short pants. Both of them stripped quickly, hoping to be done before the attractive, older woman returned. Carol's slender and shapely body was looking lovely in a tight, blue slack set, with a sleeveless pullover blouse and nylon pants.

"I decided to go with two boxes," she said when she reappeared carrying a pair of 1-foot-square cardboard boxes, each one covered by colorful wrapping paper. She dropped them on the table and turned her attention to the young men in her kitchen. David was stripped down to blue briefs, and Christopher looked like a youngster in a pair of tighty-whiteys.

She snickered and said, "Your underpants have to come off, too, boys. I have a pair of black boxer shorts for each of you."

David's hands trembled as he slid his briefs down and exposed the silver cage confining his limp dick. His face flushed slightly as the older woman fumbled to insert her tiny key into the little keyhole. Carol smiled to see his embarrassment, for new boys were always timid and shy when their dicks were trapped in penis pens. She unlocked him and set his cage aside, then appreciatively scanned the trembling young man's complete, top-to-bottom nudity.

Equally nervous, Christopher dropped his underpants around his ankles and revealed his own silver cock cage. He looked sheepish and ashamed; uncomfortable to be dependent on the older woman to release his penis before he could join the party.

When both penises had been uncaged, the skittish boys trembled beneath Carol's appreciative gaze, trying to remain calm with their arms dangling as limply as their bare boy-parts.

Carol soaped her hands in the kitchen sink and then carefully cleaned the bashful boys' soft cocks. She loved this part of the evening! Washing the teens' penises and balls gave her a chance to take a good look at them as she handled their youthful genitals. Both abashed boys huffed and shuddered and squirmed while her soapy fingers bathed their dicks. She leered knowingly into their eyes, grinning to see their shamed faces as her ministrations aroused them. By the time she finished, both boys were red-faced with their uncaged cocks straining upright, swollen and shiny.

"You two are eager, aren't you!" Carol quipped as she eyed their stiff dicks and tight balls. She grinned broadly, delighted by the sight of two absolutely bare-naked boys in her kitchen.

Sexually excited and nonplussed, the eighteen-year-olds trembled, trying to remain calm while struggling to stop their hands from hiding their obscenely bloated parts from the ogling older woman.

"You're a fine-looking pair of Gargareans," the hostess complimented as she looked them over, snickering, "Such clean and perky penises!" She then startled the boys by reaching forward and grabbing their stiff dicks. They tried to step back but were too late; she held each of them in place by the penis!

David felt lightheaded with the amorous Amazon gripping the shaft of his dick.

With a penis in each hand, Carol looked from one to the other and compared them. "Your cocks are a lot the same," she observed, further flustering the boys. Both were circumcised, with similar lengths and thicknesses. They felt soft and warm, and heavy in her hands. She envied the girls downstairs, who would undoubtedly soon have the boys grunting and gasping.

David resumed breathing when she released his dick.

Carol gave each of them a matching pair of black boxers. After they'd hastily pulled on their underpants and covered their privates, she stuck a rosy-red party bow on the top of David's head and a bright blue party bow on Christopher's head. As for the wrapped boxes, she'd removed the top and bottom flaps, and cut X-shaped openings in the colorful gift wrap that allowed the boys to step into the boxes. When they pulled them up around their waists, the gift boxes completely covered their black boxers. She attached a large label to Christopher's package that read, 'For Bambi', and another tag on David's gift box that read, 'For Barbie'. The final touch consisted of two strips of gold ribbon she anchored to the four corners of each box. She slipped them over the boys' shoulders, and the gold ribbons served as suspenders.

When they were ready, Carol said, "Perfect! Let's go down and surprise the girls."

~~~

David held onto his box to steady it as he descended the carpeted stairs. He followed Carol and Christopher down. Ahead of them, he could hear good-natured chatter and laughter from the four partygoers.

When they were halfway down the stairway, Carol turned and whispered, "Stay here until I call for you."

David watched her slender body continue down to the bottom. For an older woman, she had a very appealing rump. After she'd turned the corner and stepped out of his view, he heard one of the twins say, "Hi, Mom."

"Hi, how's it going down here?"

"Great!" said the girls.

"Are you guys ready for some cake and ice cream?"

She received four affirmative answers: "Yeah!" "Okay." "Sure!" "Sounds good."

"Do you need help serving it, Carol?" asked a young woman's voice that David didn't recognize.

"Thanks for offering, Vanessa, but that won't be necessary," said Carol. "I've brought a couple of helpers with me." She turned towards the stairwell and called, "You can come down now, boys."

The young women whooped and hollered their approval when the two guys reached the bottom of the stairs. They were both handsome, hunky, and appeared to be stark naked under the wrapped presents. The girls' eyes gleamed to see their bare shoulders and bellies and legs -- they certainly weren't wearing very much!

The young Gargareans grinned sheepishly. As David turned the corner behind Christopher, he was excited to see that the slumber party girls were already dressed in sleep attire. Although the pearl-blonde and beautiful twins were identical, he could tell who was who, for Bambi's pastel blue nightie featured a drawing of Disney's Bambi fawn, and Barbie's pastel pink nightie had a drawing of Mattel's Barbie doll. Despite the childish nighties, the lightweight material left no doubt that they were filled by well-grown women; excited women whose pointing nipples proved they weren't wearing bras.

"Please stand on either side of me, gentlemen," said Carol.

When Christopher stepped to the hostesses left side, David got his first clear view of one of the invitees. She had breast-length, dark-brown hair, brown eyes, and a cute, dimpled face. They made eye contact, and when she smiled, her dimples deepened. The pajamas that covered her petite but curvy body included a purple top and mauve pants.

Carol and Christopher partially blocked David's view of the other invitee. She had long and silky brown hair, and a bosomy body covered by a white nightdress. He moved to Carol's right side and saw the girl's face for the first time. He gasped, because he immediately recognized her. Andrea? Dazed, David tried to process this new information. Andrea was here!

"ANDREA!" he exclaimed in horrified disbelief, for Andrea was Aubrey's eldest daughter; his sponsor's twenty-one-year-old niece!

"Hi, David!" She seemed just as startled to see him as he was to see her. She was happier than him, however, because she wasn't the one wearing a box. Her virginal, white nightdress covered her from her neck to her ankles. The tight bodice swelled over her beautiful breasts, whose size rivaled her mother's gorgeous pair.

The news amused Carol, who asked, "You two know each other?"

Andrea grinned and nodded. "My Aunt Ashley is David's surrogate mother. We're practically cousins!"

"Not really," said David quickly.

"What a happy coincidence!"

"Happy?" grumbled David in reply. He looked accusingly at the hostess. "Did you know she would be here when you asked me to come?"

His anger annoyed Carol, who snapped back, "I had no idea who the girls were going to invite to the party. And, must I remind you that you are a Gargarean now, David? Gargareans are often required to entertain and amuse their friends and relatives. Isn't that right, Christopher?"

The second young man, who'd only been a Gargarean for two months, replied with a terse, "Yes." He knew how David felt; he hadn't yet grown accustomed to having his dick out in front of his three sisters and their friends.

The nerve-wracking situation got both guys' dicks deflating within their boxers, inside their boxes.

David turned his frustration on his 'cousin', angrily complaining, "I thought you were supposed to be in school, Andrea." That's why she and her nineteen-year-old sister, Allyson, had missed his presentation to The Gargarean Group. They'd both been away at college.

Before Andrea could answer, Carol snapped, "Ms. Andrea. You are to call her Ms. Andrea, David, and Ms. Bambi, Ms. Barbie, and Ms. Vanessa. Is that clear?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, Ms. Carol."

"Ask her again, only do it properly this time. And lose the attitude."

Chastened, David asked, "Aren't you supposed to be in college?" When Ms. Carol glared at him, he added, "Ms. Andrea?"

"Not any more, David," she replied, making a point of using his name without the 'Mr.', just because she could. "I got out for Midterm break yesterday."

"May I be excused, Ms. Carol?" he begged. "I'd rather not do this; not if my so-called cousin is here."

"No. You agreed to serve at the party tonight, and you must go through with it. There's no time for me to find someone else." She lightened everyone's mood, except David, by asking, "Now, girls, would you like Bambi and Barbie to unwrap their presents before the boys begin to serve you?"

"Can we?" asked Bambi, the timid twin.

"YES!" exclaimed Barbie, the fun-loving twin.

Vanessa flung her curvy body into one of the four seats at the card table and declared, "Do it!" She eagerly turned her chair to face the Gargareans.

Andrea sat across from Vanessa, then gazed into David's eyes, saying, "I can't wait to see what's under those packages!"

David swallowed and tried to stay calm.

Carol moved behind Andrea and said, "Go ahead girls."

Bambi knelt in front of Christopher and gave him a shy grin. After carefully removing the blue party bow stuck to his head, she set it aside to preserve it. She then proceeded to unwrap her present slowly and methodically, taking care not to tear the pretty paper.

Barbie, on the other hand, stood in front of David, yanked off his red bow, and tossed it over her shoulder. She then attacked her present, frenetically ripping and tearing the paper. After she'd freed his ribbon suspenders, she gripped the unwrapped cardboard box, moved to David's side to give her friends a good view, and asked, "Ready to see what I got, girls?"

"YES!" they all shouted.

Bambi laughed, hooked her thumbs under the waistband of David's underpants, and then stripped his box and his boxers to the floor.

"Hey!" David gasped in startled surprise as his limp dick and balls flopped out of his underpants. An adrenaline surge made him breathless.

The girls cheered to see their first bare-naked boy of the night. Carol chuckled. Andrea laughed delightedly and leaned over the table for a better view of her friend's big penis. Vanessa, who'd never seen a bare-naked boy in person before, gawped at David's dangling dick as her face dimpled and blushed.

Bambi, who'd glimpsed Christopher's black underwear during her slow unpacking, asked, "What happened to his underpants?"

David quickly hid his dick with one hand while bending forward and reaching for the boxers around his ankles.

Barbie stepped on them, saying, "Oh no, you don't! Now that you're unwrapped, you're going to stay unwrapped."

"Leave them," Carol ordered.

The women around the table laughed.

Carol joked, "He's your present, Barbie, and you can play with him if you want to."

Encouraged, Barbie pushed aside David's concealing hand and gripped his shaft. She caressed his soft cock, then held it upright, displaying its circumcised head, and said, "Look, girls; I got a penis! A big one!"

Bambi and Andrea shouted their approval. Vanessa continued to gawp. Startled and shocked, David blushed.

Carol, grinning, inquired, "Andrea, is this the first time you've seen David naked?"

"Yes, but I promise you it won't be the last."

David locked eyes with her. Andrea's brown eyes were merry and twinkling; his blue ones were wide and disconcerted.

Barbie's hand began jiggling his dick, trying to get the other girls' attention. Using a high-pitched voice, trying to sound like a little boy, she said, "Hi, girls!"

"Hi!" they all snickered.

"I'm David's dickie," Barbie teased. "See how happy I am to finally meet you?" She began wildly waggling his floppy appendage.

"Stop it!" David huffed and puffed, feeling extremely embarrassed and ashamed as the blonde twin performed a puppet show with his pendulous penis.

The girls guffawed.

"Hi, Ms. Andrea!" said his obscenely wiggling dick. "I'm especially happy to see you here!"

Andrea gazed at David's most private part; grinned to see his soft penis wiggling excitedly. "Hi, there!" she replied. "I'm glad to see you, too!"

"Do you girls think I'm a cute dickie?"

"Very cute!" they chorused.

Incredulous and wishing he could go home, David gawped at Carol and Bambi, Vanessa and Andrea, who were all peering at his penis while Barbie performed its impromptu puppet show. Whenever one of the girls caught his eye, he'd quickly glance away -- too embarrassed to hold her leer. This wasn't what he'd expected when he volunteered to serve at the twins' party. Not at all!

Using her fake falsetto voice, Barbie said, "We're going to be great friends, Andrea. I hope we see a lot of each other!"

Andrea looked up and gazed directly into David's dilated pupils. She grinned and gave him a sly wink as she replied, "I'm sure I'll be seeing a lot of you, now that you're a Gargarean."

"Yippee!"

David gulped as he felt his penis gyrating for joy. He blushed and looked away. Andrea laughed and looked lower.

"Don't forget your present, Bambi," encouraged Carol.

David's involuntary dick wiggling had made Bambi forget what she was doing. She turned back to Christopher and continued her slow unwrapping.

"Hurry, up, Bambi," said Barbie, who'd stopped playing and started caressing David's soft cock. "Show us what's in your present."

"Yeah, hurry up," said Vanessa despite her inherent shyness.

Bambi continued her meticulous unwrapping until the cardboard box around Christopher's waist dropped to the floor. His black boxers stayed in place. She stood and stepped back.

Barbie sighed impatiently and said, "You haven't finished unwrapping him." She was always scornful of her twin's timid personality.

"Yeah, keep going!" urged Andrea.

Vanessa nodded her head a few times in agreement.

Bambi looked to her mother and asked, "Is it okay?"

"It's your birthday and your present, Bambi. Do what you want."

Barbie sighed disgustedly. "Come on, Bambi, strip him. Show us his dick!"

Barbie's twin gave Christopher a shy, slightly apologetic smile. With trembling hands, she reached for his waistband and lowered his black boxers. Her friends voiced their approval when the young man's penis and scrotum slipped out of his underpants.

Christopher gulped but stood quietly with his hands to his sides while the women looked him over. Bambi surprised everyone by following her sister's example; she lifted his dick and caressed him intimately.

The chuckling hostess moved around the table, saying, "Okay, now that your gifts are unwrapped, let's serve the cake and ice cream. Come upstairs, boys. You girls can wash your hands while you're waiting."

Barbie and Bambi dropped their dicks, and Christopher and David stepped out of the boxes and boxers gathered around their ankles. Now totally nude, they followed Carol upstairs. The girls grinned and watched the boys' bare butts until they were out of sight.

~~~

Stark-naked David descended the stairs carrying a red velvet birthday cake with 21 candles burning. Behind him came equally naked Christopher with a carton of French vanilla ice cream, four plates, some forks, a cake server, and an ice cream scoop. Carol, bringing up the rear with a bottle of sparkling wine in each hand and a roll of paper towels under her arm, began singing as they descended. The two Gargareans as well as Vanessa, and Andrea joined in.

"Happy Birthday to You," "Happy Birthday to You," "Happy Birthday, Dear Bambi and Barbie," "Happy Birthday to You."

After the twins had blown out their candles, the four nightwear-clad young women gathered around the card table. Barbie sat opposite Bambi, with Andrea to her right and Vanessa to her left.

"Enjoy yourselves, girls," said Carol before returning upstairs.

"Thanks, Mom!"

The young women excitedly eyed their bare-naked servants as the boys prepared a plate for each of them. The guys were nervously aware of the girls' grinning stares as they served them cake and ice cream. They replenished the girls' glasses with sparkling wine. The partygoers had downed one bottle before the boys arrived and were already starting to feel the effects.

When the foursome had been served, Barbie directed David to stand between her and Andrea, close to the table where they could all see his hunky body. Christopher received the same treatment. He tried to look nonchalant with his trembling hands clasped behind his back while standing between Bambi and Vanessa. The young women then began casually chatting between bites of their cake and ice cream while admiring the men's muscular curves and masculine features; enjoying the sight of their limp cocks and their bare balls. The girls' celebratory mood and the sparkling wine even started to ease the inhibitions of shy Vanessa and timid Bambi, who bashfully peeked at the naughty bits of the naked boys.