Gargouille Ch. 01

Story Info
Sometimes, family expects too much of you.
4.6k words
4.46
38.9k
40

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/14/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi every one, thank you ever so much for all the feedbacks, I listened and got an editor. Many thanks to the wonderful Angelicsounds, for her help in shaping this story for me, also thanks to PennLady for some great tips. I have made changes to chapter one and re-post so the story could flow much better, also I have changed the heroine's name to 'Nicole'

Chapter: 1 (revisited)

The noise from the other passengers woke Nicole. She opened her eyes and glanced around, startled to discover that she must have slept throughout the flight. "Finally!" she said as she unbuckled her seatbelt.

It had been a long flight. Depending on the airline, it usually took nine and a half to ten hours to get from Kingston, Jamaica to London, England. "Think positively and stretch out. That's what they always say, and well, it doesn't help. At least not poor old me," Nicole mumbled sarcastically, her lips curled in a familiar smirk.

She pulled herself to her feet and glanced over at the other tired--looking passengers as they slowly exited the plane. When she finally made her exit, just before the elderly passengers whom normally waited on transport to help them leave, Nicole slipped into a nearby bathroom to freshen up and minimize her 'travel-worn' look.

Twenty minutes later, she was in the arrival baggage claim. She collected her luggage and began to walk towards the exit marked 'passenger pick-up'.

"I hate this bloody weather," Nicole grumbled to herself after exiting into the icy breeze that greeted her. It was a cold day and nothing felt warm, not even the expensive 'All Saints' woolen sweatshirt she was wearing. One would think she would have gotten used to the weather, having lived in the United Kingdom for the past eighteen years. She quickly took out her mobile and called her cousin Keisha. After receiving no reply, Nicole left a message on her voicemail, reminding her that she was supposed to pick her up from the airport. Nicole sighed and went back inside.

"Why do I always react this way every time I go somewhere warm?" Nicole wondered out loud to no one in particular.

Nicole spent an hour browsing in the airport shops. She spotted a Starbucks, so she went in and had something to eat. As she sat at one of the tables, she idly looked about the shop. Across from her was a rectangular-shaped mirror. She stared into the mirror and saw the same features she saw every day. Large brown eyes set in an oval face, with slightly plump cheeks. "You're a mess," she laughed and puckered her lips.

She had been told that she was beautiful, but didn't really care much about that. She had short pixie styled hair, stood at 5'6" tall and weighed about 130 pounds. At least that was her weight prior to going to Jamaica. During her vacation, she had partaken in all the Jamaican delicacies and had not paid much attention to maintaining her weight. She could always cycle it off.


While she was in Jamaica, her dad, Malik, and other relatives would either cook or take her out for dinner to places where she could eat all her favorite treats such as jerk chicken and patties. Most of her aunts and uncles still lived on the Island. Nicole's family had migrated to the UK from Jamaica in the early eighties, during a period when the British Government needed skilled workers in the field of nursing/midwifery and other areas. Her mother, Hyacinth, had been working as a midwife at Kingston Public Jubilee Hospital at the time and saw this as a great opportunity for her family. She had applied and was successful.

Hyacinth had been a midwife for many years at Jubilee, where her status was like that of a doctor. All the staff had loved and respected her. Sometimes doctors would approach her for assistance when faced with a difficult birth.

They had all been sad to see her go, but happy she was given the opportunity, thinking her lucky and hoping that she was going to be a success overnight. Well, her mother was a smart woman and a hard worker. The wages weren't much. Never the less, she had survived, thrived even. They had property in Finchley and Croydon, where her mother worked for the National Health Service. She later bought two more houses, using one as a rental property.
When Nicole's sister, Lisa, went to live with a man she hardly knew. Nicole was left alone with her mom, as her father had left for Jamaica two months after arriving in the UK. He had claimed that he couldn't stand the "Babylon system"; Babylon was his way of referring to the white man.

Lisa always said she wanted to study law, but she had an odd way of going about it. She now had four children, three with one man, and the last baby, Hayden, was with a different one. Lisa currently lived with Hayden's father, Derrick, believing that a man had to take care of her needs and saw no reason to work.

Nicole could remember a time when she and Lisa were very close, but Nicole and Derrick didn't get along, which strained their relationship. Nicole and her mother barely spoke to her sister and anytime Lisa did call them, she made it seem like she was doing them a big favor.

Nicole had a feeling that some of Lisa's anger stemmed from their father leaving to go back to Jamaica. She had tried talking to her about it, but Lisa usually remained mute or walked away. She got the same reaction when either she or her mother brought up law school to Lisa. Every time Lisa was asked about it, she got defensive and refused to speak to them for a while.

There was a time when Nicole did not get along with her mother, mostly during her parent's divorce. Some of the things she had found frustrating were the many quarrels and preconceptions her mother had about her father. Her father was a local Member of Parliament in Jamaica and had reluctantly followed his wife to England because she wanted a change. Realizing he did not share that passion, he went back home. Her father had re-married. Her mother was married to her work.


Although they had divorced, their relationship, though strained at best, was close. Nicole knew it was to ensure their children had a happy childhood, and they had.

After sitting in the café for two hours drinking endless coffee, Nicole got up and headed towards the parking area. As she approached the exit, she could see the parking area had been salted in preparation for snow. Frustrated and annoyed that her ride still wasn't there, Nicole unthinkingly walked out into the road to get over to the pick-up point, instead of using the under-pass.

'Beep! Beep!' a loud horn sounded, startling her. She turned her head, watching as a cab skidded to a stop in front of her. Horrified, she stood staring foolishly at the car.

"Are you stupid or what? Don't you see I am trying to cross the road?" she shouted at the cab driver, who almost hit her in his haste to get to a parking bay.

"Sorry, miss," he yelled back, "but you should have used the under-pass."

Nicole quickly stepped back as he drove by, almost hitting her again. She watched as he parked the car and smiled smugly to himself, no doubt because he got to the parking bay before another driver could beat him to it. His passengers gave her a sympathetic look as she glared at him.

Why did I not use the under-pass? Oh yes, because I am stupid.

Nicole wanted to cry, but got angry instead. "Hothead," she grumbled, "Yeah, it's my fault as well, but he needed to take some responsibility. He could have killed me. Stupid moron."

Where the hell is Keisha? She wondered.

Nicole sighed and took a calming breath. Keisha, her cousin, was supposed to pick her up from the airport. It had been three hours since her flight landed and she still hadn't shown. She figured Keisha's delay was typical. The girl had no respect for timeliness and was probably still asleep. Nicole had even spoken to her the night before and reminded Keisha to pick her up from the airport.

Nicole sucked her teeth in frustration. Keisha probably went to some Jamaican dance and was more than likely still asleep next to some dickhead she met there. Her cousin could be so reckless at times. No need to get pissed off right now, Nicole. You can worry about strangling Keisha later, she told herself.

A short time later, Nicole climbed into a taxi. "Where to, miss?" the driver asked.

"North London, Muswell Hill."

Luckily, black cabs could drive in the bus lanes, thereby cutting out a majority of the traffic in London. When they arrived outside her building, Nicole paid the driver seventy pounds and with a heavy heart, she opened her apartment door, walking in and leaving her luggage in the passageway. She hurried to the kitchen, switched on the kettle and leaned against the kitchen counter while she waited for the water to boil. Glancing out the window, she noticed that the weather channel was correct about snow. It was now falling softly.

Glad that she arrived home before it had started, Nicole whistled a happy tune while fixing her drink. Coffee in hand, she moved through her two-bedroom apartment and sat on the chaise lounge in her bedroom.

'You are so stupid," she chastised herself, "How could you not see this coming? When has Keisha ever come through for you?"

Sighing loudly, she rubbed her tired eyes with the back of her hand. "I need to sleep."

Nicole yawned loudly, her eyelids becoming heavy. Coffee forgotten, she quickly moved into the bathroom, brushed her teeth and washed her face. Her movements were slow as she went back into the bedroom and changed into her pajamas.

I am freezing, she thought as she trembled. Before heading for her bed, Nicole turned up the heating in her bedroom. She set her alarm and got under the covers.

.........................

The constant ringing of her phone woke her. She clumsily reached for it on the night table. "Hello?" she answered sleepily.

On the other end of the phone, a female voice greeted her. For a moment, Nicole thought she was still in Jamaica after hearing the thick Jamaican patois.

"Nicole? Sorry, did mi wake you up? No bother getting vexed, cousin?"

"Who is this?" she grumbled, still lost in a sleepy haze.

"Lord, Nicole, you sound tired. You hackle out you body in Jamaica?"

"Keisha, is that you? Where are you?" Nicole asked as the haze began to lift.

"At home. Why do you ask?" she replied.

"What the hell! What kind of stupid question is that?" Nicole returned in amazement.

This was followed by a dead silence, which Nicole had every intention of breaking herself. "Usually there's a good reason for asking such a question," Nicole stated, the anger evident in her voice.

"Did I do something wrong?" Keisha asked in a rather soft voice.

"Where is my car?" Nicole replied, ignoring her question.

"Nicole, did I do something wrong?" she repeated, her voice rising in anger.

Nicole was a bit thrown off by Keisha's 'I-don't--know-what-you're-talking--about' tone, but quickly regained her composure. Naturally, the first thing that crossed Nicole's mind was that Keisha was with another guy and that thought made her even angrier.

"Girl, I can't believe you!" she shouted, "Weren't you supposed to pick me up?" Nicole's grip tightened on the phone.

"Oh my gosh! I forgot! I am so sorry, Nicole. I am so sorry, but something came up." She sounded embarrassed as she awkwardly apologized.

"Are you stupid or what?!" Nicole couldn't contain her anger. "I waited three hours for you at the airport. I thought you had grown up, but I can see you're still a fucking retard that sleeps with anything wearing trousers."

Keisha gasped. Then she said, rather stiffly, "Spoken like a true woman scorned."

Nicole was shocked and totally caught off-guard. After a long pause, she managed to say through gritted teeth, "Look, Keisha, I am tired and don't have the time or energy to deal with you. When I am well-rested I will deal with you properly." And with that, she pressed the red icon and disconnected the call.

Nicole was fuming. She sighed and closed her eyes. Her thoughts drifted back to what Keisha had said. Was she acting like a woman scorned? Why would she? Wasn't she the one who left her ex? She placed her hand over her face and shook her head. Why would Keisha say such a thing? But then again, Nicole had insulted her in the worst way. She shuddered to think about that.

Nicole knew that part of her lashing out at Keisha was a way of protecting herself. Family and friends always expected things of her, yet rarely gave anything in return. Nicole loved her car, a 2009 Mini Cooper. It drove smoothly and suited her needs. She had been reluctant in leaving it with Keisha, but didn't want to leave it with her ex-boyfriend, Devon. He had given her some of the money she needed to purchase the car. It was her birthday at the time and he told her it was part of his gift.

Because of this, Nicole sometimes allowed him to use it when she was at work. Of course, the dumbass had his son's mother, Donna, riding around with him in her car. Devon and Donna had a five year-old son named Chase, and Donna seemed to think that because they shared a child, that gave her the right to be a regular passenger in Nicole's car, farting up the seat.

Nicole had always suspected that Devon was sleeping with Donna while they were together. That was one of the reasons she had left him. That coupled with the constant threats and verbal abuse from Donna, who was unapologetic in her choice of words. She loved to tell Nicole how Devon fucked her daily and still loved her. Devon, of course, had denied it. Oblivious to her feelings, he told her it was all in her head. But Nicole had had enough.

Nicole shook her head. She had finally calmed down and felt guilty for being so mean to Keisha. Nicole loved Keisha like a sister, but Keisha could be so selfish and un-thinking at times. Nicole had no doubt that Keisha had been with someone and forgot to pick her up.

"I feel like an evil bitch," she sighed and grabbed her phone off the floor, where she had thrown it in a fit of anger after hanging up with Keisha.

Nicole scrolled through her contacts until the name 'Devon' was highlighted. A sudden wave of nausea hit her and she closed her eyes and swallowed. I have to focus, she told herself.

Nicole quickly pressed the call button before she could change her mind. The phone rang continuously and just when she was about to give up, finally, Devon answered, sounding breathless and out-of-sorts.

"Sorry. Is it a bad time?" she asked.

"Don't be silly, Nicole. You can call me anytime. Wherever, whenever." Devon's voice sounded steadier and held a hint of amusement.

There he goes, acting like we're still together.

"Well, I could call you back if you're busy."

"What's wrong? Miss me?" He was obviously enjoying himself.

She ignored his last question and quickly explained the car situation to him. She asked him to pick the car up and drop it off outside her apartment. She then requested that he drop the keys through the letter hatch, just to avoid seeing him. When she was finished, he asked her why she hadn't called him to pick her up instead. She tried to focus on what he was saying, but ended up lost in thought.

It had been a year since they split up. Nicole had made it perfectly clear that she didn't want him back, though she worried that she was sending him the wrong message. Since the split, Devon was always available to do personal stuff for her. Nicole felt a bit guilty admitting that she was enjoying it, but not that guilty. In the beginning of their three-year relationship, she had done every little thing for him. She would cook and do his laundry while he sat playing games on her Nintendo. She had been in love with him, or so she thought.

Her mother always stressed that if you didn't want to be with someone, you shouldn't take their stuff or ask them to do personal things for you because it sends the wrong message. Heaven help her if her mom were to find out that she had been asking Devon to run personal errands. Well, at the moment, she had little choice, so Devon would do.

"Nicole, you awake?" Devon asked softly.

"I am awake, but still tired," she replied, stifling a yawn.

"Okay, try and get some rest. I'll see you later."

"I don't think so," she mumbled, pulling a comical face, "Bye." She quickly hung up.

Nicole had a difficult time going back to sleep. She tossed and turned, before getting up and using the toilet. She searched her bathroom cabinet for some painkillers, but the bottles were all expired. With a sigh, she went back to bed, feeling frustrated and horny.

It had been over a year since her last sexual encounter. One year with no sex wasn't really a long time for her. In fact, she had gone without it for longer. But, she was tired of masturbating; it only inflamed her passion with the need for something else, something more lasting and powerful. Nicole longed to feel a cock, tongue or fingers stretching her pussy. Lately, she had been consumed with thoughts of total submission and she wasn't exactly the demure and timid type. Nicole de-Leon was a leader in every sense of the word, both at work and at home.

She reached between her thighs, touching her rock-hard clit. She moved her fingers back and forth over it and moaned. Her hungry pussy was on fire, urging her to satisfy it. Her body shook as her orgasm washed over it. Nicole whimpered softly and let out a sigh of relief. Sleep claimed her shortly after.
.................................
Eyon McClain, of the McClain of Lochbuie and McGregor Clan, entered the hall of his mansion, barely noticing his father and Laird McCarran sitting in the hall, waiting to have an audience with him. He frowned in speculation. Why are they here?

He didn't remember sending a message to either of them. In fact, he had given instructions to his steward, Aodh, to inform his father that a meeting would take place two days from now. So why were they here? His frowned deepened. Laird Eyon McClain was not accustomed to his instructions not being carried out. His face was dark with fury.

"I will speak to Aodh later," he muttered, "Right now; I need to speak to Kieran."

He mounted the stairs two at a time; his long legs covered the distance to his cousin's room quickly. His black cape flowed behind him, giving him the appearance of the devil himself. His hair was as dark as his attire. He wore a thunderous expression on a face that seemed to be cast in stone, tight and unsmiling, his green eyes now flashing red in anger.

Laird Eyon was considered an attractive man and known for his prowess in bed. Most ladies would do anything to ensnare the powerful chieftain. Though no woman could tame him, he never denied himself, opting to keep his sexual relationships confined to widows seeking only company and no more.

Eyon was a true Scotsman and believed in the olden days. He had been reared and trained by his father, a Celtic warrior who was once a champion fighter for King Malcolm himself. Doing what was best for the clan was of the utmost importance to his father. No doubt that was why he was currently sitting in Eyon's hall.

He swore a quiet oath, thinking how he was going to seek out Bhaltair and tear piece out of his hide. He knew speculation had run rampant because of their position, and the fact that his sire was now waiting to see him no doubt had something to do with it. He hated clan gossips. He sighed. It was inevitable; they were bound to find out sooner or later.

Both he and Kieran were Lairds over two clans, the McClain and the McGregor clans. They both loved their people and had hoped their mate might be among them, but none of the few women appealed to them as a potential mate. Three quarters of the women feared them, cowering and shivering in their presence, while the rest only chased them for money and power. And that was not a fitting start to a marriage.

12