Gargouille Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laird Rolf Mac Thomas was all but stone now, his life cycle receding as the years passed. Since the passing of his mother, his father had never fully recovered from the shock. Kieran had been tempted to go home, thank god he hadn't.

Kieran stared at her, thrilled at the sight from behind. A firm, ripe bottom in a denim skirt, some of those hippy-boots that were so popular these days, and a short, pixie hair style. He would give her no opportunity to resist him, for even as he observed her figure, his shaft was stiff and ready to take over. Two strides and he was upon her.

"If you look hard enough, maybe you'll see Sirius," she heard a deep and sexy voice say behind her.

So lost in thought, Nicole stiffened and yelped in fright when the man's hand grabbed her and spun her around into a firm, well-toned chest. She looked up and made contact with startling dark blue eyes, eyes which held her transfixed.

"Oh!" was all she could say as her body reacted immediately to the man's nearness, though she refused to let him see it, as she half-heartedly struggled in his arms.

But he did. For a long second, Kieran just stared at her. Her large brown eyes stared back at him in awe and her sweet scent washed over him. At the smell of her arousal, Kieran's lips curved into a pleased smile and his cock swelled even more.

Nicole felt overwhelmed, the man was simply magnificent. A handsome, chiseled face with broad shoulders, a perfectly sculpted, muscular body and not the kind you get from the gym, but from years of physical labor, giving him the attributes of a Greek god, and kissable lips, now curled in a sinfully wicked smile.

Her struggling had ceased causing Kieran's smile to broaden. He loved her scent, jasmine and apple and those mesmerized eyes staring up at him, dark with desire. His eyes lit up with pleasure.

"Are you here alone?" His voice was harsh, yet beautiful, it stroked her like a lover's caress.

"No," she murmured, trembling slightly.

He could tell she felt afraid, as she probably should, since he wasn't about to leave without getting answers, or without her.

"Who are you here with?" he demanded as he began to stroke her arm.

She gasped and shivered at his touch. "Brae. I am a guest at the Alistair's hotel."

Kieran's brow lifted in surprise. He smiled and then sobered. The Alistairs were counted in the handful of humans whom knew of their existence, they were loyal and faithful allies. As far as he was aware, the Alistairs had closed down their guest house, deciding to concentrate on their sheep-herding instead. Very interesting indeed.

"Are you married?" Kieran had noticed she wore no ring, but asked anyway, to be certain.

She shook her head. He mumbled something softly, the words 'she's the one' and 'he'll be pleased,' were barely distinguishable, and then he cupped her face, murmuring words in Gaelic she didn't understand.

Nicole stiffened in his arms during their conversation, shocked by his inappropriate touching and the way his pelvis pressed against her. She could feel his hardening erection and flushed in embarrassment at the way her body was reacting to his nearness. She shook her head and quickly snapped out of her daze.

Nicole opened her mouth to give him a piece of her mind. "Are you alright?" she muttered instead.Silly bitch,she thought with a frown on her face.

"I am now," he replied silkily, "We have finally found you."

One thing was for certain, he was going to kiss her. Nicole knew it because he had told her as much.

"Just try it," she replied.

It sounded like a threat, yet she did nothing when he lowered his head and claimed her lips. He deepened the kiss as her struggles resumed, before he began sucking and nipping at her tongue. Nicole slowly started responding to his kiss, not even aware that she was doing so. Her arms snaked around his neck, pulling him closer to her.

Kieran lifted her up, pulling her around so she straddled his waist. He slowly walked backward and sat on the chair, her atop him.

"Wrap your legs round me," he whispered.

As she complied, he gripped her ass and pulled her hard against him, to keep her where she was. One arm went around her, pulling her even closer. Lengthening one of his claws, Kieran slit her top for better access to her breasts. Capturing one taut nipple and flicking it between his fingers, he claimed her pouting lips again.

Kieran smiled as she moaned into his mouth. He was pleased his mate was so sexually responsive. He deepened the kiss further as she rocked back and forth on his erection. He could smell her strong sexual aroma and felt her wetness as it dampened his bare thigh.

He gradually broke off the kiss, moving to rain light kisses on the side of her neck. Already his cock was huge and thick with blood. He resisted the urge to plunge into her pussy.Not yet,he thought,I need her fully aroused.

Nicole was on a high, she felt hypnotized with lust. Her pussy felt inflamed. Madness seized her as her impending orgasm lay in wait. Waiting for what? She had no idea. Nicole suddenly felt a bite on the side of her neck. She whimpered, surprised at the suddenness of it. But as her orgasm came crashing down on her like a flood breaking its barrier, she shook uncontrollably.

"You bit me," she panted, coming down from her orgasm.

"Did I hurt you?" he asked as he sucked the throbbing area.

"No, but..." she began to protest.

Kieran cut her off. "Don't think, just feel."

His hands found her warm core and parted her puffy labia. Before Nicole could think, let alone respond, warm fingers found her core. She gasped in pleasure, rocking her hips against his firm hand.

"Dear lord," she moaned as he increased the tempo, "More...please."

Nicole held onto his arm to steady herself. Not needing to be told twice, Kieran eased her up, swiftly tearing off the rest of her clothing. His cock was heavy and throbbing, and at this rate, he would come all over his tartan.

With a guttural cry, he brought her down on his hard cock in one thrust.

"God's teeth," he swore as her vaginal walls gripped his shaft like a vice. He was momentarily stunned. "So fucking tight."

Nicole whimpered in pain as he entered her body. She instinctively let go of his arm and stiffened, tears springing to her eyes as his large member stretched her. "No- I can't do this." She shook her head and tried to pull away.


Kieran pulled her into a tight hug. "I am sorry," he replied, "The pain will pass soon. Try and relax."

Kieran couldn't recall the last time he had such a tight pussy. He was both pleased and sorry. Sorry that he had to cause her pain, but pleased she would be theirs, both his and Eyon's. Soon the pain would subside and then he could really take charge.

She hit him angrily.What a bloody mess!

"I'm sorry, but I cannot stop." He grabbed her arms to keep her from hitting him.

Kieran looked into her eyes for a moment. "Relax, sweetness, it's okay."


Any other day, any other time, someone else would have been fine, but right then, he needed this pussy, her pussy. He could feel himself going over the edge in a way that signified madness. Her walls were so tight and her resistances made him want her even more. Kieran knew he was being selfish, but he couldn't seem to help himself. He didn't want to.

Nicole remained still, in the hope that the feeling of fullness would soon subside. Slowly, the pain receded. She relaxed as he whispered words of reassurance in her ears. As he began to move, she panicked.What have I done? No protection! Dear lord!She attempted to rise, but he held her.

She could feel strong fingers digging into her arms as she attempted to ease her body from his grasp once again. He held her tighter and claimed her already swollen lips as he slowly thrust into her body. Nicole wrapped her arms around his neck and bent to meet his kiss, cursing her stupidity.

Kieran tightened his large hands around her waist, thrusting into her tight sheath and gritting his teeth in an attempt to control himself. There was no way on this earth he would allow her to leave. He reached between their bodies and gently stroked her distended clit.

"God, you are beautiful," he murmured, nibbling her earlobe with his teeth. Kieran increased the tempo of his thrusts, as she began to move with him, slowly matching his pace.

Kieran growled in pleasure as she began to move faster. He let go of her ear and lowered his head to capture one of her nipples in his mouth. "So sweet, so fucking tight," he purred against her breast.

Kieran picked up the tempo as Nicole's need became urgent. She was fucking him, rolling her hips in a circular motion, digging her heels in his back, her head thrown back.

"Dear God!" she cried as her pleasure intensified. His cock felt so good inside her, the pain, and the pleasure. Nicole writhed mindlessly as ecstasy overwhelmed her.

Thrusting inside of her with a savagery that astounded him, Kieran continued biting and sucking on her firm nipples. Nicole cried out again and again, arching her chest toward him, allowing him easier access to her sensitive breast as he suckled each one.

Kieran squeezed her ass as he pumped ferociously into her. "I am going to fuck you all night," he groaned as her vaginal walls contracted.

Kieran raised his head and looked into her hooded eyes, "yes my mat..." His words were cut off suddenly...The door burst open and the room began filling up with people.

Nicole tensed, eyes wide. She attempted to dislodge herself, but he held her firmly. She could feel her muscles tightening and knew she was on the verge of a massive climax. She could feel him thrusting upwards, despite the disturbance from the revelers, and as her pussy clenched uncontrollably around his cock, she moaned loudly, burying her face in his chest.

"You dare!" Kieran shouted, angrily.

He glared at them, still holding on to Nicole, quickly turning to shield her naked body with his larger one. She was trying desperately to escape from his embrace, but he could feel her pussy clenching around his cock. "Get out!"

The drunken revelers realized who he was and shook in fear.

"Excuse us, my Laird." They practically tripped over themselves in their haste to get out.

Once the initial shock had subsided, Nicole was still embarrassed as she shuddered and quaked with the last vestiges of her own climax atop him. She tentatively raised her eyes to look into his face. Nicole gasped, staring. She couldn't take her eyes off of his. They were flashing red, glowing like precious rubies in the semi-dark room.

Kieran felt her stiffen in his embrace, her eyes probing his. He saw a small dart of fear flash through them. "What is it?"

His anger was mostly directed at himself, but her flinch told him she'd taken his tone as a direct hit. He stifled a curse.

"Your eyes."

He sensed the panic in her voice.Hell and damnation!he swore inwardly. He'd let the situation slip from his control. Kieran closed his eyes to rein his unleashed gargoyle.

Nicole felt weak and scared. She saw stars, and soon after, darkness overtook her confused mind and body. Kieran opened his eyes and said, "Don't be afraid, I will not hurt you."

Scarcely had the word left his mouth before she collapsed onto his chest. He breathed an exasperated sigh as she slumped against him.

"I donno know who you are," he whispered in her hair, "but you must be someone quite important to make me feel this way. My mate you surely are."

So fixed on claiming her, he hadn't even thought to ask her name. Kieran shook his head, frowning at his stupidity. Nevertheless, he would get it. They needed to know everything about her.

He slowly dislodged his wet and extremely hard manhood from her tight pussy. He sighed with regret. "Soon, very soon," he whispered while wrapping her carefully into his family tartan to ward off the cold. He wasn't about to leave her behind.

Kieran looked at her pretty face, lowering his head to kiss her forehead. He wrapped his arms around her protectively and slowly walked over toward the door, kicking it open. He ignored the gasps and stares of the curious, yet drunken onlookers and walked out in all his naked glory and flew off into the night.

* * * *

Kieran flew with her to his and Eyon's mansion, atop the mountains of Colonsay. Minutes after his depature, he entered the foyer of his house and bellowed for their housekeeper, Alana.

Alana came skidding around the corner. "Yes my Lord." She came to a halt when she saw the bundle in his arms.

"Prepare my chambers," he instructed, "And send word to Laird Eyon immediately."

"Yes, Sire," she responded happily, rushing off to do as he requested.

Kieran watched Nicole as she slept. Only minutes later, he felt a breeze and knew Eyon was beside him.

"What do you think, Eyon? Isn't she a beauty?" Kieran grinned, his eyes never leaving Nicole.

"Is that our mate?" Eyon asked Kieran, in awe. "She's beautiful."

Eyon was in love. He looked at her pretty oval face, fanned with long black lashes and full pouting lips. Lips he would be sucking on and kissing very soon. He would love to see them wrapped around his cock. He groaned as it twitched in anticipation.

"You have claimed her." It wasn't a question, but rather a statement. He could smell Kieran's scent on her.

Kieran ignored him.

"Kieran." Eyon turned and looked at him questioningly.

Kieran could feel Eyon's stare, requiring an answer. "Firstly, I think you already know the answer," he retorted heatedly, "Secondly, I am not sorry."

"I see."

Kieran fought back a grimace, unwilling to admit that he should have waited. He sighed. "I cannot undo what's been done." His lips were pressed in a grim line, waiting what felt like hours for Eyon's response.

"She is ours," Eyon stated simply. He may not have liked how she was taken, but he couldn't deny the desire he felt from just looking at her. No other man would touch her.

At those few words, relief flowed through Kieran's body like a cold drink down a parched throat. "That she is," he responded, still staring at Nicole.

He then turned to Eyon. "I am going for a swim. Don't know when I'll be back."

A swim might help dampen my raging hormones. I need to be away from temptation, he thought.

Shifting into his gargoyle form, Kieran drew the night air deep into his lungs. The air was damp and cold, but he was used to the cold, it didn't bother him. He closed his eyes, in both mind and body as he pictured his mate's naked body, her firm, full breasts covered with his hot mouth. He could see her writhing against him in ecstasy. The memory of his instinctual claiming and wanting to fuck her had had him momentarily stunned at the powerful desire that had come over him. Kieran swore loudly as he remembered the disruption, he had wanted to kill someone. His head swam, reeling at the swirl of emotions.

He took another deep breath and tried to calm himself. His eyes opened, even in the pitch black his vision was as clear as crystal. The quickest way to the brook was to fly, and that he did.

He stood naked at the edge of the water, and glancing down at his body, he grasped his penis. Kieran clamped his fingers and thumb over the swollen head, pulling it outward and upward, and then he retracted his foreskin fully, looking at the angry red tip. Slowly, he began to stroke as images of his mate riding his cock flashed through his mind. He increased his pace, unable to tear his mind away from the erotic images in front of him.

"Amazing," he breathed, hand speeding up.

"Oh fuck!" he yelled as his body convulsed.

Kieran's eyes drifted shut as he surrendered himself to his ministrations. When a second spasm rocked his body, he cried out and tensed. "God's teeth," he moaned as his semen spurted out into the water.

As his mind slowly calmed, he looked at his shaft. It was still erect. "Shite!" he swore in exasperation.

A look of annoyance crossed his face, but then he smiled. "Don't fret you self," he said, looking at his swollen cock, "you'll have her soon enough."

With a loud chuckle, he spun around and flew out into the night. The wind whipped around him as he glided ahead.

12