Gargouille Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nicole," Kieran broke the silence, "we still await an answer."

Now she wanted to tell them to piss off for putting her in such a position. How could her seemingly normal life go from being boring to utterly mind-boggling? When did her life get so complicated?

"Ye are ours, Nicole," Kieran growled, "We cannot understand yer hesitancy and dishonesty in this. Nevertheless, ye'll come to accept us."

"As much as I want to stay here with you two, I need to sort out my own business. I have a job and a family. I'm not saying I won't come back. I'll even submit willingly...I...I just need a bit of time to get to know you more," she stated softly, a timid smile on her face.

"Nicole? Are ye telling us that ye're willing to stay and obey us?" Kieran questioned, bewildered at the sudden change.

She hesitated before answering. Two pairs of eyes held hers, one green and the other blue.

"Yes."

The men stared at Nicole long and hard, and then Eyon said, "Necessary arrangements will be made to oversee yer finances and yer clothing and other belongings will be arriving shortly."

Nicole was stunned speechless. Anger flared within her at the total injustice of it all. This is the year two thousand and eleven, was it not? Somehow, she felt like she had been transported back to medieval times.

"Tell me this, my lord and master," she hissed, "Are you going to beat me into submission? As I'll not stay here willingly."

"Would ye prefer that, ár ghrá?" Our love. Eyon whispered to her, as he positioned himself between her splayed thighs, laying half his body over hers.

Just as he bent his head to capture her lips, there was a knock on the door. He frowned.

"Who is it?" he roared.

"Aodh, my Laird."

"Is this a plot? Weren't my orders clear?"

Eyon cursed as he rose from the bed. He walked over to the closet, grabbed some clothing and quickly put them on. He turned his head towards Nicole, his eyes roaming over her naked body. Nicole blushed under Eyon's lustful scrutiny.

As if he had forgotten her, he turned and spoke to Kieran in Gaelic.

"Stay here," Eyon ordered without even looking back at Nicole.

"Yes, master," she replied acidulously.

"I have no time for yer childishness, Nicole," he retorted in a dismissive tone.

Nicole felt brittle. She wanted to scream loudly. She didn't particularly care for his tone of voice, speaking to her like she was his pet. "Men," she hissed tersely, "You're all alike."

"Oh, sweetheart, ye are so wrong. We aren't exactly men, as ye know," Kieran said, amusement mixed with something a little harsher in his voice.

"Damn right. Only an animal would keep someone against their will," she sneered.

Kieran's mouth formed a hard line, his eyes narrowing as he watched Nicole edge further towards the corner of the bed. Gritting his teeth, his eyes bright with barely controlled anger, he moved closer and reached for her.

Before Nicole knew what he was doing, Kieran had reached out and grabbed her upper arm, pulling her back towards him. He leaned forward until their faces almost touched. "Yer body and soul dinna belong to ye anymore, Nicole. They belong to us, both Eyon and I. Ye may choose to deny it, but eventually ye'll learn to obey and submit."

When he reached out to touch her face, Nicole flinched away.

"You're telling me what to do!? Making me you and Eyon's whore? Why? Why?"

"A whore has many powers, Nicole," he murmured, humor lacing his tone.

She digested this information with incredulity. Nicole was ready to strike at both of them. This was crazy! She wasn't some stupid cow. She was a person, with friends and family. She had a life, a job. How fucking dare them! If she'd had the power to strike them down, she would have. She glared at them, her angry eyes moving from one to the other.

"I'll not make it easy for you. You hear me? Sure, I may enjoy sleeping with both of you, but I'll never submit willingly. I despite you! Do you hear me? I despise both of you!"

Eyon wasn't pleased with Nicole's insolence, but needed to find out the reason behind their Steward's blatant disrespect of their orders. He looked at his mate's angry face. She was so sexy when angry; her brown eyes blazed hot like molten lava, seething and swirling in their circular pools, her generous breasts heaving. Gods of Valhalla, he wanted to fuck her again. But the woman had no discipline. A look of impatience flickered in his eyes as he turned to his cousin. "Sort her out, Kieran. I'll deal with her when I get back."

Tension played in Nicole's jaws as they snapped shut. So cocky, so sure, so presumptuous. Anger raged through her, but she said nothing. Eyon appraised her coolly for some seconds before he brusquely left.

Her eyes widened and her mind was a whirlwind of denial and disbelief of what was happening—to her.

With a single sweep, Kieran scanned Nicole's hurt and confused face. He sighed inwardly. He too was hurting, there was no denying it. Nicole made them weak, and her angelic face called to him in an unsettling manner. He steeled himself to remain impassive, it was damn hard. Damn hard. He so wanted to reach over and soothe her, but the woman would no doubt run roughshod over them if they showed their weakness. They wanted to claim her in every way. The woman was too stubborn. He reached out and caressed her face but she slapped his hand away.

Swearing loudly, Kieran rose from the bed and stood staring down at her. Nicole glowered up at him, not knowing exactly where to begin with her rage, a rage that was welling up inside her again, threatening to erupt.

"When can I speak to my family?" she gritted out.

Her request took him by surprise. Kieran eyed her carefully. "Not until ye behave, Nicole," he replied softly.

She returned his careful stare with emotionless eyes that in the intervening seconds gradually regained their icy luster.

"You will not get away with this!" she swore.

"No? It seems like we already have, my sweets." He bowed slightly in mockery.

The fiend seemed to have no care at all, and this fact dimmed her spirits.

"You may hold me here by force, but know this. I will never willingly submit!" she spat.

"Sure 'bout that?"

He loomed over her, large and intimidating, he apparently still needed to feel in charge. Well, if he, or the other devil called Eyon, thought they had won, she'd teach them that it wasn't always possible to best a woman hellbent on getting her way.

"Ye will stop this nonsense and learn to obey us, Nicole, or suffer the consequences," Kieran replied in a tone that implied she had better obey.

"I...I will find a way out. Look...just let me go and I'll say nothing about this."

Kieran chuckled at her words, but she did not find him at all amusing. Nicole glared daggers at him, but remained quiet.

"Nicole, we'll keep ye in chains if we have to," he stated casually.

She gritted her teeth and tried hard not to show her fears as he continued to smile that unnerving smile. His teeth shone white in the dim light.

Kieran kept his sharp eyes on his mate. She was glowering at him with mingled fear and hatred as she said, "Is that the only way you can keep a woman?"

"No, they usually are more than willing, my sweets." He grinned openly at her and moved in close. "Get some rest. We shouldn't be long." He leaned over and kissed her on the forehead.

Nicole closed her eyes briefly, then opened them to stare into his. She gave nothing away of her inner turmoil and she turned her face away as a lone tear rolled down her cheek.

Kieran, unable to bear the sight of her crying and equally unable to give her what she wanted, finally turned and angrily strode from the room.

Nicole got up and had a shower. When she came out of the bathroom, she was surprised to see that the bed linens had been changed and the room was tidied up. Climbing back into bed, she snuggled under the warm, soft bedding. She was both physically and mentally exhausted. Her eyes closed of their own accord, she was that tired. At last, she dozed and her sleep became deeper.

..................

I value your feedbacks, good are bad ... Chapter 6...as soon as my editor gets it back to me I'll send it to LitE.

Cheers!