Gargouille Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eyon, please --please just go."

"I dinna think so, lass," he flashed a wicked smile, enjoying her dilemma. "Although ye can end yer dilemma easily by letting us take ye out for dinner this evening."

"Never." Nicole knew if she agreed her defenses would be down and by the end of the night she'd find herself at their mercy, sandwiched between their hard, naked bodies. Delicious as it sounded, she had to be strong.

Eyon stared at Nicole. He knew she was fighting her desires. God, he could smell it. Yes, she was still angry with them, but he could still see the desire there. For the past three days Eyon had wanted this, had wanted not just to touch and caress her, but to make love to her, to fuck her. But she had insisted on no sex. They had flatly said no, but later conceded after the first night of sleepless torture due to her indifference to their very presence.

Now the chance was here.

His free hand skimmed up her hip and moved around her waist to brush against her breast. She gasped and quivered as he found the hardness there beneath the silk of her sleepwear. The combination of textures, the soft silk, the stiffened nub of her nipple beneath, sent a shot of lust straight to his cock. Ever so lightly, he let his fingers dance over her to tease until her nipple stood stiff beneath the fabric.

He pinched. She moaned.

He cupped her breast, letting the full delicious weight of it fill his hand, squeezing it hard as his thumb brushed over the now stiffened and sensitized tip.

She whimpered, trembling.

Eyon let his fingers float over her, down her ribs, over her belly to toy with her navel as her belly grew taut. Ever so gently, he ran his fingers down to the fine lace over her plump hairless mound, to the wetness that seeped there.

Nicole shuddered as Eyon's fingers dipped between her thighs. "Ye're so wet," he said reverently.

He loved the sight of her like this, control gone, evaporated, her lush, lovely body trembling at his mercy. The rich aroma of her musk filled the air. It was intoxicating. Eyon needed to see her, all of her. Then he slid her knickers over her hips, drew them off and tossed them away as he went to his knees in front of her. He slid his hands up her thighs, coaxed them apart and drew one leg over his shoulder to open her to him. Nicole's body had turned molten, her heart pounding with incredulous anticipation as she watched him breathe in the scent of her as if he were breathing a fine wine. His hands tipped her hips toward him and his mouth floated like silk over her throbbing, swollen clit. He sipped at it, sucked it; his tongue traced it, toyed with it. A deep rush of pleasure poured through her, gathering inside her. Nicole cried out, screamed, as he drew that tender nub into his mouth to tease. Her orgasm took her like a storm and she must have passed out for when she opened her eyes he was staring down at her. He touched her cheek, his eyes full of desire.

"Ye are as sweet as I remembered."

"Get away from me!" she said, firmly coming back to her senses. She tried to push him away to cover her nakedness. Nicole felt embarrassed for giving in to her wanton desires. God help her, the man was a walking sex fiend.

Eyon did not like her tone of command, but said nothing.

"Is that your way of apologizing? A sort of 'sorry but you are still my medieval sexual play thing?"

"Nicole—"

"Oh, wait." Nicole cut him off as she started to move backward. "I forgot. You're sorry you turned me into a slutty pony, but you're still hoping I'll have sex with you and remain a door mat, yes?"

"Nicole—" he growled.

She flinched. Slowly she looked up at him. They stared at each other intently, she lashing out, he retreating. A mantra it seemed they were doomed to repeat time and time again. Except this time he hesitated. For a moment she actually thought he might confide in her. She could see it in his eyes. But the force of his iron will was too strong, and he carefully detached his mind from her hold. She could feel the tension radiate from him in the hard flare of his nostril, feel as he fought the natural joining of their bodies and mind, and held himself mentally aloft.

"Ye know how to wield that mouth of yers cleverly dinna ye, sweets?" Eyon said his eyes gleaming. "Or is it that ye do so to distract me? Is there something ye are hiding from me perhaps?"

Nicole was frozen.

His gaze left her eyes, sliding down to her breast- full lush breast heavy due to the changes of being with child. "Ye have gained more weight. It suits ye nicely. I would see ye gain more." His hands found them. Blood had long surged through his cock. He was throbbing with impatience to reacquaint his cock with her cunt.

"I... What-?" Nicole finally managed to gasp.

"I think ye hear me very well, my sweets. Tell me ye want this too," he said in a ragged voice. Nicole rolled backwards onto the bed into the pile of pillows. "Well, I --I --no," she lied, lowering her lashes to shield her desire.

He pounced like a caged animal, pinning her neatly beneath him. One hand slid down the curve of her waist and he dipped a finger into her moist centre. "Little liar," his breath hot on her neck. His wandering lips curved into a smile at her sharply indrawn breath. Whatever scratching comeback she'd planned was lost as his finger mimicked the rhythm his tongue had used to bring her to climax earlier. Eyon growled in joy. He wanted Nicole to completely surrender to him. By the gods, he expected it. To Eyon's amazement, Nicole suddenly began pulling his hand from between her legs.

"Eyon, No. I-We cannot."

"What?" he gritted, holding onto her hand that held his. "Ye cannot be serious!"

"As a judge."

Their gazes met, held. Sanity returned. With a restraining curse, he rolled off her. Standing up, he looked down at her.

"As I have said before, we will discuss matters with ye in due time. Please just be patient. No more questions, no more outburst, no more avoiding us."

She wanted to cry out with frustration. "Caesar," she hissed.

He looked genuinely shocked. "Caesar?"

"Egotistical, arrogant insecure bastard! Heard of him, have you?"

His gaze hardened. "Aye- I've heard of him, and I am not a bastard. It's a male gargoyle's place to provide and care for his mate, Nicole"

Her chest was so tight she could barely breathe. "And you wouldn't want to give up control of your fuck toy now, would you?" she asked hollowly. "Why keep any more illusions between us?"

Eyon shot her a hard look, not liking her sarcasm. "Ye keep using that word, Nicole. Why?"

Lord, the man was daft, but something in his voice made her heart catch. No. She would not allow herself to imagine feelings where none existed. She didn't look at him when she answered.

"Because that is how I feel, and I could not bear a lifetime of living with two men who could think of me as such. Who would not allow me to share in their pain and fears because they did not care for me or value me."

"I see," he said evenly. "If that were true, then ye had every cause to be angry, sweeting."

Blast it. Anger seemed to make the baby restless. So Nicole tried to rain calm. But it was easier said than done. "Don't call me that! You haven't the right to call me that word anymore."

"Nicole—"

"Shut it. Don't call me that either."

"Then what—"

"Don't say anything. Just leave."

"I can't do that."

"Why? Because I'm your property and I have no say in how a mighty barbaric gargoyle chooses to treat what he deems belongs to him?"

"Where do you get these notions about gargoyles? We are not barbaric!"

"Aren't you?" she challenged. "You could have fooled me, Laird!"

He swore.

"Now get out."

Eyon ground his teeth in frustration. And he knew he was being an ass before the words ever came out of his mouth, but he spoke anyway. "Ye cannot avoid or deny us forever, Nicole.''

"Get out!"

** MW **

"Nicole, Eyon and I both acted in anger. We made a mistake," Kieran said from his place near the door. He'd moved there following Eyon's departure after she had shouted for him to get out.

Nicole figured he probably was here to try his luck too. She stared at him, but he didn't meet her gaze.

"Tell me you aren't asking for forgiveness as well, you both don't deserve it." He looked crestfallen, possibly because of her tone. She was done playing. They knew how she felt and finally got it. That gave her the power and more confidence to speak without fear. What more could they do to her?

Kieran nodded and slowly walked into the room. "Of course, we were wrong."

"What are you doing?"

"I brought ye some drinks and cake, your favorite, Red Velvet." He set the tray he was carrying on the nearby table, then walked to the bed. "Ye're shivering. Let me help ye beneath the covers so ye can get warm."

No matter how admirable his actions were, she didn't want to see his caring side. He was her tormentor. "Don't even think of touching me." He stopped.

"How long are ye going to let us suffer, Nicole?"

"Until I say otherwise!" she lashed out. "Who's the one suffering, surely not either of you?"

He sighed. "Whatever is going on in that head of yers we need to discuss. I'm not sure what it's going to take to stop questioning our commitment to ye."

"I already told out I don't trust a single word that comes out of your mouth." Nicole knew they loved her but that wasn't enough.

Kieran did not lose his patience. "I am sorry as well." The quiet seriousness of his words again stirred her unease. Both he and Eyon had said they'd respect her need for some time alone, but what if that was a test to see if she'd fall back under their spell and forgive them? If she also chose this moment to reveal her secrets, would they respect her words? Or would they put her back in confinement? She knew how much they longed for a child and keeping her pregnancy a secret would no doubt hurt them.

Nichole curled her hand under the blanket and fought for calm. Why was she concerned about their feelings anyway? What mattered was that a man, Neal, had tried to kill her. Instead of throwing his sister in a dungeon, they had her in the manor. She should be the one upset. Not them. Nicole took the circular tray from off the table and settled it on her lap. Why I should deny myself, she thought. It was her favorite cake after all. And it was a large slice. Her mouth watered.

Kieran remained silent as she ate, refilling her glass when it was emptied. When she had had her fill, he took the tray from her, putting it away. She looked at him. He didn't move.

"Well?"

"Ye have a question?"

"Yes, are you going to leave?"

"I am not yet ready."

Nicole let out a mirthless chuckle. "Back to the old cave man behaviour, are we?" He remained immobile.

"Oh do as you damn well please," she said with cynical indifference. "You always have." Her hands clutched at the sheets and pulled them a little tighter to her neck.

He caught her hand and pulled her to sit at the edge of the bed beside him. He could smell her alluring scent in the air. He moaned inwardly. The blanket slipped down, exposing some parts of her hip and breast. Before she could pull it up, Kieran did, and wrapped it around her. Nicole frowned, and looked up at him in surprise. He only grinned. She had to control the urge to grin as well.

Kieran held both of her hands in one of his. Nicole's eyes widened expectantly. "I told ye of the Viking invasion that killed my mother?"

She nodded.

"My father was never the same after that. He was a successful merchant before that..." He paused.

Nicole waited for him to continue, but he sat in stony silence--aloof, distant, masterful as a king.

"Kieran?"

The only evidence that he'd heard her was the slight tightened line around his mouth. She hadn't expected him to confide in her ... had she? A tear almost slipped from the corner of her eye but she willed it away. Her throat was so tight it was hard to talk. Why was he acting like this? This was the way Eyon acted, all unsmiling and firm. Kieran was more jovial, quick to smile. But Nicole remembered that Kieran could be just as harsh and foreboding. He may smile with you, but that smile could quickly become a frown.

"What do you want from me? You both want me to remain by your side. I don't deserve being treated as if I mean nothing to you or Eyon." She tried to swallow, but it hurt. "I will not ask again."

His gaze shifted to hers, silently challenging her words. If there had been anger in his eyes, Nicole would have held out hope, but the cool, steady gaze that met hers was ice blue, without a flicker of emotion. Nicole pulled back, as if seeing him for the first time.

"Get some sleep." The thought of sleeping beside her at nights and not able to touch her added to his growing frustration.

Damnation! As if she read the lust in his eyes, her eyes widened.

"Don't. Just go."

"Do ye wish to leave us Nicole? Is that it? Ye know we cannot let ye go." He sighed at her sneer. ''Why must ye always be so stubborn Nicole? Ye would deny yer own pleasure just to hurt us."

Nicole reacted immediately. She jerked her hands from his and gave him a violent punch in the stomach, cursing him outwardly. "Animal," she snapped. "You can rot in hell. Leave me alone," she said bitterly.

Through gritted teeth, he answered, "Stop fighting me, Nicole. Ye are my woman."

"Was," she corrected.

Surprised at her strength in fighting him, Kieran held her wrists as she tried as hard as she could to break free. He would not release her. "I am sorry my sweets. Forgive me."

Nicole screamed and cried at him but he held her, comforting her, until she finally collapsed from exhaustion. Kieran climbed on the bed cradling her in his arms. He felt as if he would die. He wanted to take the pain away, but knew he could not. He had promised Eyon they would tell her together when the time was right. Now was not the right time.

"I...I...," she hiccupped, closing her eyes. "I hate you."

"I know." The pain in his voice tore at her, her emotions warring inside. One part of her heart wanted to give in and tell him she loved them. But the other part of her heart longed to be their equal in everything. She didn't want to give up on her men, and she didn't want them to give up on her. But she must, for her sake as well as her child's. The tears flowed freely. Kieran sat like that, holding her, rocking her and when her breathing became even, he laid down beside her. She had dropped off into a restless but exhausted sleep. He held her close, hating himself for hurting her. With stoic acceptance, Kieran suffered the pain of her rejection, but the pain didn't compare with the numbing ache within his heart.

As he held her close, painful memories flooded his thoughts. After the Vikings rape, killing and plundering- his people had fallen into deep despair. The village was consumed with sorrow and anger. One might expect that the families of grieving victims would be showered with sympathy and support, embraced by their communities. But instead they were made to feel isolated. The Elders had feared the women who had survived might have been impregnated by the Vikings. Out of fear and ignorance they had ordered their Chiurgeon to give the women portions to abort any child that may have been conceived. Should any women refuse, they were to be turned to stone. Many had fallen ill and died.

Fearful and ashamed, overwhelmed by grief and guilt, angry at the community and shunned by their own families and friends, those whom had an opportunity ran away. Some had died in child birth while other had committed suicide. The children born were considered outcasts. Alana was one such child. As for Neal's wife, they may not have been responsible for her death, but they could have prevented it. The little English lass may have been a whore, sleeping with every man she came across, but she didn't deserve her throat being slit. They had later found and killed the man responsible, but that meant little. Neal had never forgiven them. Sighing deeply, Kieran pulled from his painful thoughts.

Nicole had every reason to hate him- hate them. They had wanted to punish her for her defiance. For questioning their love and need to protect her. Mayhap her punishment had been too severe, but he wasn't thinking rationally at the time. Aye, he was an animal, in more ways than one.

.. MW ..

Eyon inhaled the fresh sea air as he looked across the valleys and mountain ranges, musing upon his pain and the constant warring between himself, his cousin and their mate. A pain stabbed at his heart when he thought of his harsh behaviour towards her. Aye, he had gotten pleasure out of it but also pain. He tried to be patient with her. But God's teeth, the woman was stubborn. He tried to understand her reasoning but she was impatient. No matter how detached she tried to be he knew she still wanted them. Her pussy had felt tight against his fingers, his tongue. How he had wanted to plunge his cock in her heat.

He emitted an angry growl at himself. He needed to be patient. Never in his life had any one person caused him to doubt himself. His nights were a constant torture, even his own bed, where he could only look at her alluring form most of the time, and not touch. Well, not in the way he'd like to. How dare her to deny him her body. She was his mate! She cannot deny him what belonged to him! Then why did he feel so utterly wretched? Treating her thus did not felt right to him anymore. Unfortunately, he could also read Nicole and knew that his reticence was hurting her. Aye, she was right. Something was bothering them. He could no longer put off Bhaltair's death. They had wanted to spare the man. He was one of them after all. But his crimes were many. The attempt at their mate's life had sealed his fate.

Bitterly, he cursed himself for having to do this but it was a necessary evil. He didn't want Nicole hurt and telling her information at this time was too risky. Winning her trust wasn't going to be easy, as it was. He was already making a bloody mess of it. But it sure as hell would be worth whatever trouble they had to go through—even letting their mate function under the mistaken belief that they were only interested in controlling her.

"Yer conscience getting the most of ye," Kieran's voice broke his recitation of self-hatred and blame, and he looked over to see Kieran watching him. Kieran had obviously been out for a swim in the sea for he was wet and cradling a towel in his arms.

"Is our mate okay?'' Eyon asked as he turned and followed his cousin, as he headed in side to the kitchen.

"She's asleep," he said bluntly as he wrapped the large towel around his narrow hips. Kieran walked toward a cupboard quietly and then leaned his head against the door.

"Yes, but how is she?" Eyon asked from behind him.

Kieran turned and faced him. "Defiant." he cursed. "Not in the way ye think, though it is present. She refers to us again as animals. She will not see reason, Eyon. Not until after we've eased her worries. We can no longer afford to hesitate."

"Stop being so negative, Kieran," Eyon snapped. Christ's teeth! He had never seen Kieran so emotional. Lord, he was no better himself, though. 'Tis just that he could hide his emotions better.

Eyon knew Kieran was growing impatient. He could hear the acceleration of his heart, or was it his brain? His cousin was falling apart. It saddened him, concerned him. Eyon, with his steely disposition and determination, was rarely patient. He was also the more quiet brooding type that rarely spoke. Kieran's natural patience and quick wit had always served to stem the stubborn streak that ran through his veins. Kieran didn't deal well with pain. He knew that. But he needed to get a hold of himself.