Gargoyle Ch. 02

Story Info
His arrival.
2.6k words
3.08
11.1k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/06/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On entering the room Lucy checked the time. It was 5.30pm. She had two and a half hours before His arrival. Knowing that He would want to know that she had completed her task she sent him a text confirming what she had purchased and waited for His response. It came quickly saying that He was pleased and looked forward to seeing what she had bought. To end the text He included instructions for His arrival, "After you open the door you will fall to your knees, spread your legs as far apart as you can, cross your hands on your back and lean forward until your forehead touches the floor. You will be naked for inspection slut."

Lucy read and re-read his words. It was important that she followed His directions to the letter and just reading them turned her on again. She felt that familiar tingle between her legs and the wetness gather again. Standing with phone in hand she tried to collect her thoughts. It was now 5.45pm and she had two and a quarter hours until His arrival. Enough time for a leisurely bath, to fix her hair and put on make-up. She needed to make sure that she was clean and shaved smooth in all the right places. Running the bath she glanced around the room and tied everything into its right place. Details were always important. So was what she was to wear this evening. They hadn't yet discussed plans for the evening but she knew the basic uniform, black skirt, easily accessible tight top, hold-ups, bra and heels. She laid the clothes on the couch and shoes on the floor beneath. She took all the new toys out of their boxes and laid them next to the clothes.

Getting into the bath she relaxed back in the bubbles. Closing her eyes, thoughts of the evening ahead began running through her mind. At this moment she didn't know anything of what was to happen after His arrival and 'inspection'. All she did know was that there were toys galore that he would want to try out on her. Without thinking her hand slipped under the water to her cunt. Slowly she began to rub her clitoris. It felt so good, all she needed to do was stroke for a while longer and she would achieve that always sought after feeling. The climax that she needed so much. But no, that wasn't allowed. With all the self control she could muster she moved her hand away. Frustration and guilt washed over her. If He asked whether she had masturbated in the last two days what would she say?

Trying to ignore the need to touch herself she reached for her razor and began the task of shaving. Everything had to be clean and smooth. Noticing that the blade was not as sharp as she needed, Lucy got out of the bath and searched for a new one. "Damn, damn,damn", she thought to herself. She'd forgotten to bring a spare and now didn't have time to get one. Getting back in the bath she tried as best she could with the one she had. Not overly happy with the result and knowing that any excuses would not be acceptable, she hoped that the 'inspection' wouldn't be as close as it could be. Next she washed her hair and soaped her body. Getting out of the bath Lucy patted herself dry and went to stand in front of the mirror. Assessing her nakedness, she took a critical look at herself. Standing five feet four inches high, she was curvy. He loved her 36D breasts and her large round bottom. They were definitely His favourite parts of her and always drew more attention than other areas.

Picking up the hair dryer she began attending to her hair. Thoughts about Him continued. She knew this weekend would be different. It already was. She had been paid for this time. Paid for! Thinking it through what did this really mean? For the next four days she was more than just His slut. She would be His whore. She would submit not just because she desired to but because she was being paid to. He was paying for unqualified access to her body and knowing His tastes and previous demands absolute obedience would be part of the package.

She finished her hair. Leaving it loose as she knew He would want she reached for her make-up. He would want a sluttish look this evening. Her nails were already a deep red and her lipstick would match. Her eyes would be darker than her daytime make-up, darkly lined and mascara applied. She knew that her make-up would need to be re-applied a number of times during the evening so once complete she popped the make-up bag into her hand bag. Glancing at the clock it was 7.55pm. He would be here any minute.

Checking herself over one more time and taking a sip of water she re-read the text message containing His instructions and waited for a knock at the door.

Her heart beating so loud she swore she could hear it and with her breathing beginning to get shallower she stood by the door. His expectation of punctuality led to Him always being punctual Himself and on the dot of 8pm she heard a knock at the door. She took as deep a breath as she could and opened the door. Allowing Him to walk through and passed her she closed the door quietly behind Him. Without a word He strode across the room and place his bag in the corner by the couch. Turning around with her eyes lowered she walked to the rug in the middle of the room and knelt down. Spreading her legs she bent forward placing her forehead on the floor. She then placed her arms crossed on her back.

"So that's as far apart as a whore can spread her legs is it slut?" He asked. Adjusting her position she moved her legs further apart feeling the strain in her thighs. He walked around behind her getting a great view of her cunt and arse. Using his still booted foot He tapped the inside of her knees indicating that he still was not happy and she spread her legs further. Hearing him crouch down behind her she held her breath. The 'inspection' would start now and she prayed that he would be happy with her.

Taking one finger He reached down low, placed it at the top of her clitoris and ran it from there through her pussy lips and over her arse hole. "Already wet I see. Sign of a good whore. Or is it a sign that my slut has ignored her instructions. Have you been playing with yourself whore?" He asked. "No Sir", Lucy whispered. "Are you sure slut?" He asked again. "Why are you wet then?" He demanded. "Sir I have been wet all day. It won't seem to stop." Lucy replied. Without thinking she added "I only touched myself for a few seconds in the bath this evening".

"You did what, slut?" He asked, raising his voice ever so slightly. She held her breath and remained in position. She had yet to see his face and at this moment didn't want to see his dark disappointed eyes. He moved from behind her and to her right side. Crouching down again he reached for her right breast. Taking all of it in his hand he squeezed it with such strength that she gasped. "Slut I believe I asked you a question. Answer me now!" He demanded in a controlled forceful voice, still gripping her right breast. "Sir, for a moment I forgot myself while I was in the bath. My thought were about what would happen this evening and before I knew it my hand was between my legs Sir," Lucy whispered. "Your hand was where slut. Details girl." He demanded again. "Sir I started to rub my clit Sir, but remembered immediately and stopped Sir."

"So what you are saying slut is that you cannot follow a simple request not to masturbate for two days? Is that correct slut?" He said and every time he used the word 'slut' he squeezed her breast harder and harder. There would be bruises on her right breast. She hated bruises and He knew that. The pain made her want to cry but she knew that for her that was one of the hardest things to do. There had been times when she had been with him before when she should have pleaded for Him to stop but knew He would only do this when He saw tears. For her they were probably the only thing that she could not yet give Him. Why? She did not know. Maybe she just couldn't give all of herself just yet,

"Sir I am sorry that I could not follow your request. I have no explanation other than being extremely turned on for the last few days. I have been constantly dripping Sir." Lucy responded. "So you truly are whore then slut?" He replied. "Sir, I am whatever you want me to be this weekend. So yes Sir I am a whore." she answered.

Standing up He moved back round behind her. This time she felt his hand stroke the the mound of her cunt. "Slut, do you tweezers?" He asked. "Yes Sir" was her immediate response. "Where are they slut?" He asked. "They are in my toiletry bag on the side by the sink Sir" she replied. Getting up he walked to the sink and she could hear him open the bag and rummage around. Then she heard Him move back behind her. "So you are in a routine of not following orders I see slut." He said. Kneeling behind her he stroked her cunt again, finding a stray hair. With His other hand he gripped a hair and pulled hard. The pain was excruciating. She gasped, knelt up and reached to protect her cunt. "What do you think you are doing? Get back into position immediately slut!" He ordered.

"Can you tell me why I am removing hairs from your cunt with tweezers slut?" He asked her while she took her position on the ground at His feet. She whimpered as she felt his hand stroking her mound again in search of more stray hairs. "Sir, I am sorry but my razor was blunt and did not do as good a job as I know you would wish. And I didn't have time to get a new one Sir. I am sorry Sir."

"Sorry? That's just not good enough slut. It is not acceptable to have hair on your cunt where we are going this evening." Her mind was spinning. She was anticipating further pain and now He was speaking about plans for this evening. She felt the tweezers again grip hold of a hair. "Slut" He uttered quietly, "If you move this time I will spank your arse so hard that you will not be able to sit comfortably for days. But saying that it could very well add to your experience this evening."

With that he flicked His wrist and another hair came away from her cunt. This time she stayed absolutely still and used her deep breathing technique to consume the pain. "That's better my slut. Only two more to go". He continued to remove the last couple of hairs and stood up. Putting the tweezers away, he moved in front of her and told her to kneel. "Look up at me while you undo my trouser slut." She raised her eyes and moved her hands to His belt. Her eyes were pricked with tears from the pain in her cunt. She always found it difficult keeping eye contact with Him. His eyes were beautiful but there was something behind them that scared her. She knew many stories about what He had done to other submissive women during His earlier years when He was exploring His dominant side. It scared her to know that she was submitting to such a sadistic man.

She continued looking into His eyes while she pulled down His trousers and shorts. His cock sprung up in front of her face and she found it very difficult not to look at His glorious manhood. "Take my cock in your mouth slut and get me hard". She did as she was instructed and moving her hand to behind His thighs she licked the length of his cock from the tip to the base and then she took it into her mouth and began to suck gently. "Get it wet slut, I want it to slide into your throat while I talk to you." She moved her right hand and spat on it. Using the saliva she massaged His cock getting wet as requested. Putting it back in her mouth He placed His hand on the top of her head and pushed her down on His cocked until her nose touched His pubic bone. "Slut there are some things that you need to understand about this weekend." He pulled her back up off His cock, allowed her to take and breathe and pushed her all the way back down. His cock was hard and she struggled when it hit the back of her throat. "You are my whore this weekend. Being my whore means that there are a number of rules that will be followed." He lifted her up again and allowed her to catch a breathe and down she went again. "Upon waking in the morning you will not speak. You will put your mouth where it belongs, around my cock. You will not speak until I have cum in your mouth." He was now pulling her head up and pushing down as and when He wished. She was getting used to the speed he had set ensuring that she took a deep breath on the upward stroke.

"The second rule is easier to demonstrate." He pulled her off his cock and pushed her until she fell backwards. "Get on your hands and knees and crawl to to shower cubicle. When you get there turn on the shower, make sure the temperature is okay and then sit and wait for me with your eyes closed and mouth open".

She immediately turned and started to crawl into the bathroom while he removed His clothes. As instructed she turned on the shower, set the temperature to warm and sat down. What was He going to do with her now. This had never happened before. She waited patiently with her eyes closed and mouth open. She heard Him walk into the shower. He adjusted the temperature slightly and then grabbed her by the hair, tipping her head back. "Open your eyes slut and look at me. Every time I wish to take a shower you will do exactly as you have just done. You will prepare it for me and wait. Your mouth will be ready for one of two things. It will either be used to dump my cum in or it will be used as my urinal." He was now masturbating His cock with His right hand while he gripped her hair in His left. As he was hard she was sure that in this instance He simply needed somewhere to deposit His seed. His cock sat comfortably on her bottom lip and He stared into Her eyes. In no time at all He came in her mouth and she swallowed every drop.

"Get your arse out of here while I shower. Fix your hair and make-up slut. I have plans for you this evening."