Garwyli 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Glynda tossed her a dressing gown, which she put on as she came to look at the laptop. I'd use the time they were distracted to put my hand in my pocket and squeeze my cock up into my waistband. Hopefully making it less obvious.

I brought the pictures up onscreen, setting them up as a slideshow before stepping back and letting them take the front row.

"Any you don't like we can throw out, or better still, you chose which you want to use." I commented.

"I'll put them up on the monitor for you when we get home," I continued. "And now, can I ask you to do me a favour and pose for some artistic ones?"

"What like?"

"Using light and shadow, contorting and folding the body, making it like a shape, an abstract," I explained. Much like the pictures in one of the first book of nudes I'd found in the art section of the library, I was too young to book it out, but I always snuck away to browse through it when I visited.

It had an imprint of my image of the words nude photography, the artistic plates in the book had left me with a lasting impression, I know it was cheating a little bit but I'd always wanted to try my hand at copying them, and this was an opportunity unlikely to come again. Call it my contribution to the pot.

She let me shoot them, again letting me position her, both verbally and physically this time. Fine tuning her body till it looked right.

Then as she dressed I packed up the equipment, they were dressed and gone, back to the farmhouse to wait for me before I finished. I wasn't long after them, me Mam had let them in and they were upstairs already. It didn't take long till we were watching the slide show on the monitor.

I had about seventy shots of the first performance, there were some that were near duplicates but very few were uncomplimentary, she'd come across as bouncy, vivacious, she held her body well, flattering her figure and curves. Her rounded breasts looking natural and firm, though her soft nipples could do with being more perky,.

We settled on fifty five, I pulled a few shots that I thought were bad and Bri and Glynda ditched the rest.

Then I had the shoot that I did. Me, I was pleased, Bri thought they were ok if you wanted to be an artist's model. Glynda agreed that they were too artistic for the sound of the advert. At least they found some merit in them.

I burnt a disc for them while Glynda went into the adjoining bedroom, my unofficial study room strewn with documents I was referencing, and made coffee for us.

I was relieved that it had gone well. Yes, it was saying goodbye to Glynda again, for a brief moment the windows of our lives had looked in on one another, but much as I wanted to be with her I couldn't still the ghosts in our past.

After they'd finished their coffee, and with two copies of the disc, they left. I brought up the images of Bri again, her erotic sexiness swelling my cock and reminding me what it was for, putting me in the mood for my first masturbation in months

My life returned to normal as my everyday routines re-established themselves, even me mam had stopped her gently probing into my meeting with Bri and Glyn, fortunately she was out when I had the next visit from Bri.

She explained herself as I manovered her up to my bedroom

"They liked the shots," she said, letting it come out in a rush. "But they want me to be more sexy, to expose myself more. I don't want Glynda to know, she still thinks of me as a schoolgirl. Could we do it in the afternoons ...."

"Wait, slow down, what more sexy shots?"

"Oh." She brought out a packet.

"Like these." She said, handing them over.

I opened it, there were three different sets, or rather selections from sets, 10 from each. I thumbed through them, Bri looking on as I saw the extent, there were close ups of genitals. I'd hidden the hanging lobes of her pussy lips when I'd shot her, now they want to see it all and she was willing.

Well if she was as eager as she seemed then yes, I'd gone this far and she had no one else to turn to, I felt I kinda owed it to her. The creative bent in me was eager for the challenge and the experience.

"Ok," I agreed. "And you're gonna keep this a secret?"

"Well, I'll tell her when I have the money in my hand, my money in my hand. She'll see the sense in it then, forgive me if it's a bit too far."

Ok, honesty delayed was fine to build an effective case, it wasn't secret forever.

"Ok, it's Wednesday today, I've got to go up to uni tomorrow, and talk with my mentor. I'm staying overnight couching it with some friends, how about on a Monday? That suit you?"

"Yes, that's fine, but you'll have to come and collect me, this is mum's car and she'll be using it."

That was going to help keep the secret I thought, well maybe if her mum was out.

"That's ok, what time?"

"Say, around one?"

"Yep, that's easy for me."

And the matter was settled, I did wonder though, did the hypnosis convincing her she was a model push her this extra inch.

I tried to put the matter aside, but the thought of her kept me wondering where this was all going. A strange detour on life's road.

Monday came, on Friday she had text me she had the costumes, and could she do one outdoors, like the one in the second set. I vaguely remember that it was set at the edge of the wood, we could probable do that in that little copse in the corner of the next field.

The next was in a garden, up against a wall, the back of the barn was ok for that. For the third, it had been shot against a white backdrop. Well, in uni Sion had once mentioned he had a roll of green screen, some wallpaper thing that never worked out. I could use that and put anything there.

I had it all set up, while I was driving to collect her I ran all the elements through my mind. I was a little excited at the prospect of seeing her nude again, I'd been thinking of it more and more over the weekend, some of the guys I knew would kill for an opportunity being handed me on a plate.

I stopped a half mile short and phoned her, telling her to be ready as I'd be there in less than a minute, thirty seconds later I was stopping outside her front door.

She came out as I stopped; she glanced either way before favouring me with a little conspiratorial smile before she rushed to the door, clambering in with her overnight bag and waving me to go.

"Okay, got everything?"

"Yes, let's go already, before the neighbours notice."

As I drove away she relaxed.

"I've got a sexy fishnet bodystocking on underneath, I've got the shear midi nightdress in the bag and the basque set as well," she told me.

I told her about the three locations I had in mind, we talked on till we met the lane to the observatory, for the final few minutes she let the silence stretch, monosyllabic sounds greeted my attempts to break it.

I let us in and she stood looking around, walking to the end where I had set up the green screen.

"Shall we start with the bodystocking one first," she said.

She looked at the green backdrop I had created. "That green's a nice colour, I like that."

Then she continued. "The bodystocking one, then the basque by the wall and then nightdress in the woods."

Spelt out like that it seemed longer than I'd imagined, we might have to give the woods a miss if time grew short. I had things to catch up on, updating my blog being one of them, I'd bookmarked a good few items this morning that I wanted to comment on.

She went and sat on one of the straw bales. I'd laid the paper over in the corner, on top of the Axminster carpet, to shield her from the otherwise bare concrete floor. On top of it were the hay bales, concealed by the coverlet.

"Garry?"

"Yes."

"Make me feel sexy, take your clothes off so I can see you getting turned on by me, I want to see your prick coming to attention for me, Glynda says you've got a big one, let me see how much I turn you on." She implored me, giving me a mischievous smile and using that little girl voice that can turn men's will to jelly.

For a moment I stood stunned, challenging my hearing and running her words through my head again.

"Please Gar," she pleaded. "If I'm stripping naked it's only fair that you do."

Stripping off in front of her didn't bother me much, I'd undressed in front of plenty of women to fuck them but being naked when I couldn't fuck her seemed a little bit kinky to me.

"Please, it'll help me," she said more plaintively.

What had I to lose, I knew I was going to get a boner, it would be far more comfortable to let it swing free instead of being cramped inside the tight boxers I'd put on to hide it as much as possible, it just felt odd doing it in these circumstances.

She looked at me making a puppy eyes face at me that won me over.

I crossed my arms on my sweater. "You're sure?"

"Yes, it'll help me feel sexy if I focus on that, if it's as good as Glynda says."

My sweater was off; I unbuckled and unzipped, then bent and freed my feet of the shoes and jeans. She was looking at the swelling of my eight inches just bulging under my shorts. I wriggled out of them, letting my tool stand upright.

"Woah, she was right, it's the best I've seen, how big is it?"

"Its eight inches and about five around," I said feeling strange describing my tackle to a girl admiring it.

She stood, eyeing my cock as she walked towards me.

"Right shall we start with me stripping of these clothes or go straight to the bodystocking?"

"Briallan plays model," I quoted, hoping that it would still work on her. "I want you to be sexually provocative, that come on look after he's surprised you, you're going to tease him, stripping off your clothes like unwrapping his birthday present, soft and seductive."

She looked thoughtful, a slight smile growing from her lips.

She adjusted the small skirt she wore, pulling it higher till you could just nearly see her crotch, I looked at the screen and started taking photos.

I shot at least twenty of her teasingly stripping, the bodystocking was crotchless and she was displaying tantalising glimpses, my cock, encouraged by the admiring glances she gave it, was feeling hard enough to punch through a steel chastity belt.

Her beauty and perfect body was seductive, with my own nudity turning me on as well as her evocative poses I was beginning to wish she was my lover, her breasts would fit my hands perfectly, her erect nipples begging to be sucked and teased.

My head gave a minute shudder as I shook it to clear the fantasy, I wasn't here to seduce her only to take photos, I'd have to cool my thoughts or this could get out of hand. I focused back on being simply the photographer.

With her outer clothes now discarded I wanted to encourage her further, to make her a lewd wanton slut for the rest of the session.

"Come on, be sexy for me, you want me to admire your sexy body, make me have a hard on worthy of the name, you want me to want you, your tempting me with your offer, with maybe you'll let me," I suggested, watching her face for a reaction. She got that thoughtful look and that little smile twitched on her lips.

She lay down, pushing her legs up vertically with her back propped up on her hands, legs opening almost horizontally, the full glory of her pussy exposed to me. I felt like a cartoon character, eyes out on stalks and tongue dragging on the floor.

I started clicking, seventy shots and an hour later my cock was still as hard as ever, her sexy poses had sustained its ramrod stance and turned its head the deepest purple, she was still looking at it, watching it jiggle around when I moved the tripod round for different angles

I wanted a final few from overhead. She was completely naked now, but I wanted only her upper body, with her long hair spread out moulding her breasts. I started at the top of the ladder, getting lower, then standing astride her as she flicked the hair; these were the photos that defined her.

I swung my camera up. "That's it," I told her starting to straighten from my crouch.

She lent up and seized my cock, pulling me back down.

"Let me suck it," she implored me. "It's so big and beautiful and I've been wanting it so much all afternoon."

I hesitated a fraction too long as she arched forwards and took it in her mouth, licking just the head, then sliding her tongue along it as she took it in deep. The thrill of her warm mouth enclosing me sent a shiver through my body and a cry of pleasure pushing through my lips.

My hand still held the camera; the other cupped the back of her head, fingers in her hair. I leant forward, swinging my hips up as I fell to my knees. My bell end on fire as her tongue slid over and around it.

I let her pull me forward as she lay back, one hand round my waist and the other stroking the bottom of my shaft. I put the camera down and pushed it away from us, coming down onto my forearms as I surrendered to her skilful ministrations

She didn't have to work me for long before my balls blew their load, filling her mouth to overflowing as she tried to swallow it all. She released me but kept licking as she pumped the last bit out. As my cock started to flag she sucked it again trying to rescue the hard on.

My cock responded to her tongue's skills, the blood flowing and stiffening it as its flow was restricted by its growing desire.

As it grew hard she urged me to the side of her, rolling with me as she came out on top drawing herself up on her knees, she quickly stood and squatted athwart me guiding it inside her.

Her tightness as it slid into her adding sweetness to the excitement building in my balls. When she began to fuck me, her tight warm pussy sliding slowly up and down as she found the length, sent shivers through my body as the wave of pleasure surged over me.

As she quickened the pace my hips arched to meet hers, pushing every last fraction into her, deep into the silky slick tunnel of love, her hips slapped against mine as she franticly pleasured herself on my throbbing eight inches, pounding me down to the floor as she strove to take it all

Her breasts wobbling in front of me were irresistible, I took one in each hand, rolling the nipple and pressing on it. She was pounding away quite fast now, her breath coming in short gasps, then she started grunting as she plunged down, in seconds she let out a cry.

I felt her vagina tighten, squeezing my cock again and again as her orgasm sent shudders through her and arched her back on her rollercoaster ride, I was nowhere near and I was silently willing her to fuck me more.

She began slowly again, this time rubbing her clit as she stroked. I watched the pleasure contort her face as I played with her nipples as well, in less than a minute she was cumming again, with a short scream erupting from her throat.

It was harder, deeper, and it took her more than a few moments to recover, letting her weight fall forwards onto my hands still cupping her breasts. Her breath coming in short sobbing gasps.

"God, oh god," she finally got out.

I smiled and moved my hands to her sides to pull her to me, she moved and was reminded of my cock still hard inside her.

"You're still hard," she exclaimed. "Fuck me doggy style so I can feel it deep inside me."

She didn't wait for agreement, she was swinging her leg over me and kneeling beside me, I scrambled to catch up, kneeling behind her and letting her reach through and guide me in. I began slowly; adjusting my stance for comfort then satisfying myself, fucking her hard and deep.

I felt her fingers brush my cock as her fingers sought her clit, she was going for her third. I was coming near to my second, with my balls flicking her fingers as I went faster, following my primeval urge. She came before me, her strong vaginal spasms triggering my release

I collapsed panting onto her back, driving her down as I clung to her, my cock shrinking and slipping out with a plop. I recovered slowly, my limbs still trembling from our sexual acrobatics and my chest heaving from exertion, she rolled, twisting under my body as I bridged up to give her room.

"That was the best fuck ever," she sighed. "I came three times, three times. I've only ever had two at once before."

"Bri, I'm sorry, as nice as it was and you are I didn't mean for this to happen, I should have had the strength to resist," I said, watching her puzzlement crease her face. Even as I was saying it I realised that it had been inevitable from the moment I'd stripped to please her.

She snaked a hand down between us and clasped my limp and sticky cock, the other went round my neck and pulled me down to her.

"Why, your dick is amazing," she said softly in my ear. "Honestly, that was the best fuck I've ever had, why shouldn't we do it again?"

"Because casual sex with acquaintances has a way of messing up your life," I replied, disentangling her hand from my neck. "Sex screws up relationships, I don't like doing it with friends," I continued, rocking back onto my knees and pulling my cock from her hand.

"So you don't want to have sex with me because I'm a friend?" she asked in amazement.

"Sex is for lovers, friends with benefits cause all sorts of problems, it makes people too possessive." I said standing

"Oh, so you won't do it again?" her voice was querulous with disbelief.

"Sorry, nice as it was it just messes things up, friends aren't just friends when sex creeps in, it sows the seeds of jealousy and envy, the primitive mating urge rules in all of us."

"Oh that's so not fair," she complained, sitting up. "It's just fun, nothing serious. There's no science involved in having a good fuck, it's an art form, played out on each other's bodies."

I bent and picked up my camera. "Sex is a lot more than that with a lover."

"So I'm not a good lover then?"

"You're one of the best I've had, I'd rate you ten out of ten," I said, backtracking. "If I was looking for a lover I'd choose you first, you'd fill all my dreams."

"So I'm good but you're not looking, is what you're saying."

"When I do start looking you'll be first on my list" I reassured her, hoping I'd soothed her ruffled feathers. "You really are all a man could want."

She looked round and went to pick up the bag, showing me her pussy as she bent.

I couldn't honestly say I didn't enjoy it, and if it happened on the next shoot then I probably would let it happen again, but I'd been bitten by that bug, sex for convenience had screwed up my social group in the second year of college.

I looked at the time, we'd be lucky to get a second shoot in now, the one against the barn wall. As it was in full sun I shot with natural light, spending an hour telling her to twist this way or bend that joint. When I looked we had fifty plus 'in the can'.

As she came in to change again I stopped her.

"Bri, I don't think we have time to do a third shot, we can do it tomorrow if you like?"

"Will you be nude for me again..., please? That last one was no fun, I didn't feel sexy enough.... Oh come on Garry, please, I need it for inspiration."

"Ok," I agreed reluctantly. She could have the erection but I was in control.

We had time enough to look quickly through the photos, the first set was good, you'd know that too if you saw them. (Hey, they got published on the P2P torrents, so maybe you did).

The second set showed that my cock made a difference, the shots were fine but there was something ineffable missing. They needed to be viewed first, at the top of the pile.

We agreed on tomorrow, I would pick her up at the bus stop; she would be there for twelve, with the bus at quarter past.

As I ran through the pictures I thought about the satisfied glow the double orgasm had left me, I wondered if there was time enough for me to juggle a relationship along with my other commitments, I'd temporarily given up my book, not that it was progressing quickly anyway.

12