Garwyli 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was maddening those first few days, she wouldn't answer the phone to me, her mother always said she was out or sleeping and then I'd gone off to Atlantic College to do my Baccalaureate, she'd gone on to the sixth form at our school.

I sent her letters and begged, even buying her an expensive Xmas present, all to no avail. If our parents hadn't been friends I wouldn't have even known about her wedding. I took a nice looking girl I knew to try to make her jealous, but ended up getting drunk there instead.

Now she was coming back into my life again, I'd had more contact with her sister and her Ebay photos, and her mother popping over especially after her husband's death. I felt like a lovesick puppy dog all over again.

Bri came around; or rather I went and collected her from the bus stop again. The warm sunny day had brought her out in cut down shorts and a tank top, she talked about what she wanted to do with the money she'd earn, I mumbled agreement and nodded, hopefully in the right places.

She said hello to Mam as she caught us in the hall. Mam looked at me with a twinkle in her eye as I escorted Bri upstairs.

I was treated to the beautiful sight of Bri's long legs and cute bum as she mounted the stairs in front of me, my cock was hardening already as I contemplated the sexy afternoon in front of me. Though Bri would have to bite back on her screams of sexual joy with my mother downstairs.

She went and lay on the bed, turning and curling her legs up to face the big monitor on the wall.

"I've sorted through the last lot, picked out my favourites, I've put a red frame around the ones that I think you should include."

"Come and sit here then, so we can keep our voices down." She patted the bed next to her.

I'd already set up the slideshow of all three sets on the laptop, I picked it up and joined her. She came and snuggled up, folding her legs beside me and leaning an elbow on my shoulder. With her calves pressing against my thigh I started the slideshow.

Watching the photos flip past with her in her naked glory and feeling her pressed against me, her subtle perfume an extra enticement, my cock was soon making its presence visible.

She slid her free hand round and onto my cock, when I didn't protest she curled her fingers round it, stroking it. She stayed like that, smoothing it through my jeans until the slideshow finished.

"What do you think then, are those ok?" I asked, leaning back slightly and turning my head.

She moved her elbow back from my shoulder and caught it with her fingertips, pulling me backwards. I caught the laptop sliding from my knees, moving it safely to the floor as I lay down. She was on top of me kissing me, her tongue darting into my mouth.

Her hands went to my shirt, unbuttoning it. I looked at her as she moved her mouth round on mine, her eyes were closed, the hot breath from her nose already shortening. Her hands pulling at my shirt freeing it from my trousers

She straightened up, settling her crotch on mine and stripped off her tank top and bra, her nipples were already erect, standing out waiting to be touched and sucked. As I moved my hands to them she caught my wrists, directing them to the button on her shorts.

In no time she had us both naked, lying facing each other, a smile of anticipation lighting her face.

"Now we can start," she whispered. "Kiss my nipples first; you've not done that before."

I gently pushed her over onto her back and took her up on her request. Twisting onto my knees and leaning across her. As my lips closed on her nipple she gave a little shiver, and a small moan as my hand found the other and gave it a squeeze.

As I settled her hand slid down between my legs, brushing across my pubes and grasped my tool, I played back and forth between her nipples, keeping them both wet and well tended. She was massaging my cock, running her hand loosely up and down.

As I was nibbling and pulling on her nipple she gave another shudder.

"Move round, I want to suck you," she ordered me.

I followed orders, releasing her breast, shuffling round and swinging my leg over to straddle her shoulders. I felt her wet mouth enclose my head, the soft brush of her tongue stroking across the tip. It went a notch harder.

My face was now hovering inches above her pussy, I looked at it, the sandy coloured crinkled hair wreathed around her prepuce, the little tip of her clit just poking out, and below that the folds of her pussy lips flattened out and glistening from the Dark tips to the pink crevasses in the centre.

I bent and let my tongue trail through her pubes, slowly parting the hair as it traced down to the little pink nub. I curved my tongue around it, gently stroking it, a very slight shudder passed through her and she rewarded me with a squeeze of her hand.

I was going for it, this I was sure was the very last time, after this I could keep my distance, pretend I had a lot of work to catch up on or something, all that kissing at the start was the kindling of an infatuation if not romance in her. It wasn't fair if I couldn't love her back.

I continued to assail her clit, pressing it with my tongue as I stroked harder, I loped one of my arms round her leg, and began to slide my middle finger over her entrance, pushing it in and letting a second join it, as she wriggled again beneath me I began to finger fuck her, bending both fingers up to find her G spot.

I felt her cum running down the back of my hand, my fingers making slurping sounds as I worked them faster. My tongue was flicking over the end of her protruding clit, pushing it from side to side. I pressed my thumb onto her slit letting it slide with my fingers.

She kept my cock in her mouth as she came, I could feel the hot breath on my balls as she blew it out through her nose. My fingers tight inside her feeling the rippling contractions of her vagina, as she calmed herself I rubbed my fingers in a circle, massaging her G spot, pressing in with my thumb.

As I continued her next orgasm came within thirty seconds, stronger than the last. She released my cock and let her head fall onto my pubes, a mixture of moans and 'Oh's' between her panting. I'd eased up, stilled my tongue and fingers till she recovered.

As I started again she wriggled under me.

"Wait," she said breathlessly. "I want you to fuck me; over the side of the bed so I can watch it going in and out."

I eased my self up, unsure of what she wanted.

She squirmed out from under me and moved to the edge of the bed, legs hanging over, I followed and stood between her legs. She leant up on an elbow, reaching to grasp my tool, then she ran its head up and down her pussy a few times before easing it in.

I leant forward, placing my hands on her hips as I let it slide all the way in. She was up, leaning back on her arms as she watched my cock disappear into her.

"Now fuck me hard, I want to feel you tight inside me," she ordered. "Give me the best orgasm yet."

I almost laughed, and I wanted to lean forward and kiss her, but instead I began to slide the full length in and out, slowly at first, catching it just before it came out and pushing it back in forcefully. She gave a little whimper, then a bolder groan.

"Yes, do it faster, make me squirt, I've never done that yet." I went faster, withdrawing less; she reached up and grabbed my forearms. The pressure of her fingers round my wrists telling me of her arousal and need. I fucked her, my balls slapping against her, her cum glistening on my tool as it thrust into her.

She screamed a half scream, falling back, hands covering her mouth, as the waves of ecstatic pleasure thundered through her. I paused, sunk deep inside her while her thrusting hips ground into mine. Then as she calmed a little, her breath still ragged and sobbing I began slowly again.

As I stroked I leant further over her so that my hands could encompass her breasts, finding her nipples and tweaking them. She put her hands over mine, running them up to my wrists again and pressing them against her breasts, her head flicking from side to side on the bed with her eyes screwed tight.

I could see the sheen of perspiration; feel her laboured breathing under my hands, my thumbs caressing the nipples.

"Oh..., Garry, faster."

I stepped up the pace, plunging it in and out as I felt my own climax building, my balls tightening with the growing thrill deep in my groin. Then the tingling in my cock as my seed surged out filling her.

I sagged forward on my elbows as my trembling knees threaten to give way, my head resting between her breasts. Her hands came down and smoothed my hair; I could hear her heart beating rapidly, like some muffled distant applause.

We lay there, my hands pressed to her side, her one hand cupping my cheek and pressing me to her while the other teased and stroked my hair, even after my now flaccid cock squeezed out of her.

It was minutes after that I felt her move to grasp my arms and try to pull me further on to her. I pushed myself up as she bent her head to kiss me.

"Oh," she said, hugging me close. "You make it better every time, I've never felt as good as with you."

She rolled me to the side.

"I can't stop thinking about you and your dick, it's like Christmas in heaven when you make love to me."

"Well...," I began, but she cut me off.

"Please, don't say it. Say there'll be a next time, even if it's next month."

"Bri.... I wish sex with you wasn't so good, then it'd be easier to say no."

My principles were crumbling, sex with her was an ecstatic experience, the thought of having regular sex with her was exciting me, just so long as she didn't fall in love, I had an idea that it was my cock that was the focus of her infatuation. If we kept it well spaced out, like a special treat then she could meet other boys in between times, one she could fall in love with.

"So you'll say yes?" I could see the delight light up her face.

"I'll say yes to once a month, I've got lots of work to do, I've got my dissertation coming up in two months and there's a lot of work to finish yet," I declared, trying to keep a distance between us.

As I finished speaking she was pressing herself against me, rolling me to my back and clambering onto me.

"We'll have the best fuck ever next time I promise you, I'll give you a blow job that'll suck you dry then you can fuck me till my brains explode.... Oh Garry I could love you forever."

She started kissing me, holding my head as she pushed her tongue in. When the kiss finished she snuggled close, resting her head on my shoulder her breasts crushed between us.

"I'm going to get drunk tonight..., get drunk and play with myself in bed, I'll have an orgasm pretending it's your tongue," she whispered. "Can we spend the night together next time, I want to sleep in your arms and hold your dick all night."

"We'll see," I replied. Giving me pause with her mention of love, Mam was right that she'd make me an excellent wife but I couldn't stand the nearness to Glyn that it would bring. 'Oh why' I wondered. 'Could life be so cruel.'

After maybe another five minutes my bladder protested that it needed attention.

"Bri, I need to go the toilet..., come on time to get up and dressed anyway,"

"Oh, just a little longer."

"Bri, come on," I said, gently rolling her off me.

"Oh, you're mean, you'll have to let me hold it while you pee then." I smiled inwardly, she was fixated on manhandling my cock.

"Ok, if you want but you'll have to hurry, I'm busting now."

She slid off the bed with me, holding onto my cock as if it could run away, leaning into me as we headed for my toilet.

I peed and she patted me dry, and then I watched as she sat and peed too. Then she went and washed her hands, grabbing my deodorant and spraying herself with it to remind her.

She insisted on having one more suck on my cock before we got dressed, as she knelt and grasped it, pushing back the prepuce with her lips as it entered her mouth, my cock grew hard again. She was delighted, sucking as much as she could into her mouth.

She fucked me with her mouth for the minutes it took me to cum again, then sucked and squeezed till she swallowed the last drop, my knees were weak again as I leaned heavily on her shoulders with her looking up at me and licking her lips.

This time we dressed and with her resting her hand in my lap and her head on my shoulder I drove her home. As I pulled into her street she had her phone out, consulting her diary.

"We could meet up on three weeks Friday, then I could stay over till Saturday, is that ok with you?"

"It should be," I agreed. "I'm usually over at the university on Thursday Friday, but I'm always home for the weekend."

It felt more like making an appointment with my tutor that an assignation for a night of torrid sex

"You'd better pick me up, say around six ok."

"Make that seven, give me time to get home, showered and have something to eat."

She gave my cock a squeeze as she gave me a peck on the cheek.

"I'll be waiting."

12