Garwyli 04

Story Info
Three's a crowd.
6.8k words
4.67
12.9k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 10/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three's a crowd

Briallen was waiting in her car for her sister to arrive home; the news that she had for her was bursting to get out. She had her portfolio with her and was about to reveal a secret.

As Glynda pulled up she was out of the car.

"Hi, Bri, what're you doing here? I was going to phone you later on, I've decided something."

Bri hurried over. "I've got three thousand in my bag."

"How? Where? Did you get that?"

"From the photographs, I went over for a shoot today, Waunarlwydd just outside Swansea. Ug, never again."

"Why what happened?"

She told her the story of the session over a cup of tea, half way through Glynda took her upstairs and made a bong for the pair of them.

"So Garry took some more of you, and those are the ones you sold."

"Yes, and he'll take more and we'll have great sex again. I think I might see if he'll marry me, I know he likes me and I think I can make him love me."

"Oh god Bri, we're in trouble. I'm going to leave Davyth, I was going to talk to Garry and ask him for a second chance. Davyth turned into a slob, he's got to girlfriends hidden away, he thinks. I've had enough, it's time to move on. I still half love Garry and I think he still loves me."

She looked at Bri.

"I've talked to old Jenkins, I want to buy Davyth out of the mortgage, give him back the money he's paid in. Then I was going to ask Garry to move in with me."

"Oh, sis, we can't both want him, we can't cut him in half, would you still let him have sex with me when we shoot the photos?"

"Is it sex or do you really want him?"

"I want him, he's sweet and kind, he's just a nice man, I'd marry him and keep him happy if I could. Oh come on, we used to share boys when you were in uni, letting them take me out clubbing."

There was silence for a moment.

"That was because I didn't like those places. This is different, I want to share my life with him."

"We shared our lives growing up, please, his cock's so nice."

"Well..., You could move in with us I suppose, the three of us together for a while, he'd have a couple of free days a month to sleep with you, how's that sound?"

"If you think it'll work, you're so nice to me sometimes. I've got to ring him later, we could ask him then."

"No, don't tell him, wait till I get things sorted out, It's going to mean a big row with Davyth I'm going to throw his two mistresses at him and throw him out, I could say "I'll phone the police and say he's threatening me" if he won't go." she explained. "When he's out I sue for divorce and then I can offer him the couple of thousand he's paid in."

"What if he won't take it, you'll have to sell the house."

"No. We've got negative equity; the house is worth less than the mortgage. If it's sold we'll still owe money. Don't worry, he'll take the money and run." Glyn said confidently

When she phoned me later Bri sounded very excited, talking to me about how she wanted to spend the money, paying down some of her debts but wanting to buy something for me because I made it possible.

When I persuaded her not to she insisted that she'd at least organise a party with Glynda for me.

I knew that there was more going on than I was being told but I couldn't draw any more information out of her. I'd just have to wait for the party to find out.

The week passed slowly, with my dissertation slowly taking shape, I wanted to get a rough draft ready for a mock presentation, being questioned on the precedents and the like.

I was also wondering about Glynda, with the chosen pictures being printed it would be at least until next week before I saw her.

I had a good productive session with my tutor in uni, he encouraged me to put more time in studying the parallels between the Australian law and the German in contrast over sentencing. Otherwise I was an easy pass.

I slept in on Saturday morning, the weather was fine with the promise of a cloud free night, and I was set for a little star gazing tonight. I'd gotten up around dinnertime, after a lazy breakfast I was up in my room preparing for tonight's celestial show, by mid-afternoon I was up at the telescope.

I had my camera set up and had finished programming the laptop for tonight's viewing when my phone rang. It was Glynda, she was shouting down the phone about Davyth trying to rape Bri, rather than trying to get her to calm down and explain I was on my way to my van in seconds.

Normally I'm content to amble along at or about the speed limit, today I drove like a demon possessed, it took me all of half an hour to make the normal forty five minute journey. Glynda and Bri's cars were in the drive when I got there so I parked out on the road, rushing up to the house.

Glynda had the door open as I got to it, as I got inside Bri through her arms around me.

"Garry." Was all she said before she started sobbing again.

As I manoeuvred Bri into the living room I was looking in askance at Glynda.

"Davyth came home drunk with his mates..."

"He tore my blouse open," exclaimed Bri.

"It's alright now, I'm here and you're safe now," I said, rubbing my hands up her back.

I looked at Glynda again.

"One of his butties has seen the shots you took of Bri; he downloaded them and showed them to Di...."

"He called me a slut." She clung tightly to me as I tried to ease us down onto the sofa.

"Bri let me tell him. Anyway, he came to compare the photos with our album; he was just getting it out of the dresser when Bri walked in."

Bri was still clinging tight and I'd ended up with her on my lap, with one arm round my neck and her head pressed against mine. I remember smelling the perfume in her hair.

"When he saw her he said 'How come you strip for strangers and not your brother in law', I asked him what he was on about, then he took the photos and threw them at me. 'Your little sister's a prick teaser, she walks round here in little skimpy outfits but won't let me touch her'."

I followed her look, the photos were still scattered by the kitchen door.

"Then he tried to rape me," chimed Bri again.

"He grabbed Bri's blouse shouting 'Let's have a fucking look at your tits then', Bri was struggling, I ran over to pull him off and his two mates scarpered, they legged it out the front door and were gone."

I felt Bri's silky hair on my cheek as she rubbed her head against me.

"I pulled at him and with Bri's struggling we got him to the floor, that's when her blouse was ripped. Bri was screaming at him, I was telling him to get out, that I was going to call the police from Maesteg, Bri wouldn't let him get up, and she kicked him three times as he crawled to the front door."

"I thought he would grab me again."

"Then I phoned you."

"Are you going to report him?" I asked.

"Bri doesn't want to, because of the photos."

"It'll be in the Argus, with all my photos and all," she said in a hushed voice.

I turned my head to her, arching my neck away. "It'll be all round the lechers anyway, you know that."

"I don't care about them; I don't want mam to know."

"Ok, so no police then," I said.

I looked at Glynda again.

"He's out; I don't want to see him again. I'm seeing a solicitor on Monday to start divorce proceedings." She had a determined look on her face. "If it was me he'd be in jail now."

I looked at Bri sitting on my lap; her dressing gown was slightly open, enough so that I could see down to her breast. I reached and pulled it shut.

"What do you want to do now?" I asked, looking back at Glynda.

"Could you stay the night with me, in case he comes back," she asked.

"Yes.... Yes of course," I replied, wondering if I had secured the observatory properly, not that it mattered much in current circumstances.

"Bri's staying as well," she informed me.

I looked back at Bri.

"I..., we..., were going to ask you to stay anyway," Bri said

"What tonight?"

"Bri, not now," Glynda said, coming over and taking one of her hands.

"What, what am I missing?" I asked, bemused.

"Glynda was going to dump Davyth tomorrow." Bri confessed. "She was going to ask you to stay here with her."

I turned and looked at her. "Glyn?"

"Di has been womanising, he has two girlfriends on the side, and I'd decided that enough was enough, I was going to throw him out tomorrow."

"And me and you could move in with her then," said Bri, her voice sounding cheerful for the first time.

"Now wait...."

"It's not like that, I wanted to have a second chance with you, when I met you again I knew I wanted you back, I took a look at my life and decided that Di wasn't worth the effort, he's not going to change so it all came together, I was going to ask you to move in with me.

I didn't quite believe the story. "And Bri?"

"Well, when I told her she said that she was set on marrying you as well, the two of us both want you."

"Glyn...." I started.

"No, listen a minute." Glynda said, cutting in and stopping me.

"On that night I walked out I thought you were talking about a girl called Mary."

"But...."

"No, be quiet and listen. I've been feeling guilty about this for years now."

I held my tongue and listened, was I finally going to find out what really happened all those years ago?

"We were both drunk, I wanted you to make love to me, but you kept repeating 'Mary'. I got so upset that I ran off, thinking you had another girlfriend. I felt betrayed as I'd just given you my virginity. I cried for days."

She turned her eyes from me.

"Poor mam, she didn't know what was happening, I just told her I didn't want to speak to you ever again, she thought it would blow over so she never pressed me. It wasn't till I met the Reese twins that I found out you'd been telling them that you were going to propose. You wanted to marry me."

She looked at me again. It was all a foolish misunderstanding, Oh, I wished she told me, we'd still be together now with none of these problems.

"I felt such a fool, but you were away at Atlantic, and Jimmy said you had another girlfriend, and I didn't see you again until you came to my wedding."

"I was jealous of him," I said. "I got drunk because you were marrying that idiot, I was angry and upset."

"Well he was charming when I met him, I was sunbathing naked and he handed me a towel."

"So you want me to choose between Bri and you?"

"NO." Both of them chorused.

"We want to share you," Bri said.

"What, the two of you together?"

"If you want," Glynda said. "We both want you; I think you still love me."

I was about to speak but Bri put her finger to my lips. "And I think I can make you fall in love with me as well," she said kissing me on the cheek.

I looked at Glynda. "Yes I'm still in love with you, these past weeks have reminded me how nice you are, I've wanted to hug you and hold you more that you'll know."

"And me?" piped up Bri.

"Bri, you are a sex goddess, like Ashtoreth, making love to you was a 'best ever' for me as well." I said consoling her

"And do you love me?"

"Bri, don't ask me to choose, Glyn is my first love, but yes I'm a little bit in love with you as well, that's why I keep making love to you, besides it being awesome." I said laying it on thick.

Bri put her hand to my cheek and turned my head, kissing me full on the lips, letting her tongue dart inside, Glynda leant over.

"Hey," she said. "It's my turn first."

Bri released me, turning on my lap and sliding the other side of me.

I looked at Glynda, there was six years of love waiting behind the kiss I gave her, as we leant together and I held her head in my hands letting my tongue explore her mouth, Bri was undoing my fly and freeing my cock.

I didn't protest but moved my hands to Glynda's breasts, running them over the fabric and feeling her nipples respond. She helped me take her shirt off as Bri started sucking my tool; I slid her bra up and took my first taste in a long time of Glynda's beautiful orbs.

Bri shifted round off the sofa, dropping to her knees alongside me, I swung my legs round pulling Glyn over, then I reached round behind and found the zipper and loosened it and the button. She twisted so I could pull her skirt down with her panties.

I pulled her further over and squeezed my head between her legs, letting my tongue find the soft waiting folds to bury itself in. I felt her tongue join Bri's as they both licked up and down my cock.

I licked every nook and cranny three times round, letting my tongue tangle her hair, before burrowing through to her clit. I felt a surge of pleasure as my touch made her shiver a little, I played my tongue over it, curling it snuggle around and massaging it.

After four of five strokes she gave another twitch of her hips, I responded by pressing harder, squeezing it as I stroked it. Her legs quivered against my cheeks. I withdrew my tongue and trapped her clit with my lips, squeezing and sucking while my tongue brushed its tip.

She thrust her hips at me, pressing my nose into her folds, I released her clit and let my tongue stroke down the valley of her lips, finding the entrance and dipping into it. The piquancy of her cum flooded my senses, its sweet taste coating my tongue as it pushed deeper.

Her hips were alive, wriggling and pushing against me as I stroked my tongue inside her. My hands holding her thighs could feel the slick perspiration as her legs contorted and squeezed my head. As a stronger shudder wracks her I push my tongue back up to her clit, stroking it again.

Her body tightened, her thighs clamped my head as the muscles under my hands knotted up.

"Ye-ooow."

As her body softened again I lap at the cum, licking gently between her lips as her full weight fell onto me. She started to lift off me but I held tight, pulling her velvety lips back in reach of my tongue.

"Gar, I want to fuck you." Came her pleading words.

I let her go and became aware that Bri still licking my cock. As Glyn turned above me Bri stood and came to my head, hand to the back of the sofa as she straddled my head with her thighs, her shaven pussy descending on my waiting mouth.

I could feel Glyn holding my tool and rubbing it over her wet mound, then up into her slit and massaging it on her clit. Then the soft silky feel as she slid down it, her vagina stretching as she pushed down taking it into her.

Bri's shins pinned my shoulders, her feet curling round my head. I brought my arms up over her legs and put my hands into the crease of her crotch. She gave a little wiggle as she settled, brushing the hanging knot of her pussy flaps over my exploring tongue.

I bent my neck and caught them with my lips, sucking them in and squeezing them against the roof of my mouth with my tongue. Her cum was sharper, more piquant than Glyn's but delightful none the less, as I sucked and licked the fleshy lobes I felt her fingers pluck at my nipples.

Glyn's tight pussy on my cock was electric; as she pushed down I felt the thrill getting stronger with each stroke. I could hear her little grunts as she took me right in, bouncing on her toes, her knees brushing my sides.

Bri's pussy was better and different with its smooth lips, my tongue found her clit without the tangle of hair to push through; I could already feel her cum flowing around my mouth and nose. As I circled her clit with my tongue I began to brush my fingertips along the inside of her thighs.

With my balls tightening and the glow of pleasure building in my groin, I felt Glyn's first spasm as she let out a lusty yell, her constriction bringing even more pleasure to my enveloped tool as her knees squeeze my sides.

I felt Bri shift her weight forward, her pussy flaps brushing my lips, I push my tongue deep inside them running it down to her entrance as I took them into my mouth again. As I played my tongue around it I felt Bri shudder and jerk as her orgasm started, her cum trickling into my mouth as she pushes against me.

With the two of them sated I feel happy and contented, despite my lack of relief, there'll be time later for my orgasm, time in bed with Glyn making passionate love into the early hours of tomorrow.

Bri was the first to stir, climbing off and bending to hug and kiss me. Then I felt Glyn stir, lifting herself off my half erect cock, and then turning and holding it, I felt the pressure of her lips as she kissed it. Bri turned to face her.

"I know, it's the best fuck I've ever had, he's got the best dick in the world."

I twisted round on the sofa, my cock was still slippery with Glyn's cum as I pulled my shorts up and settled it back inside.

"I need a bong, anyone want to join me," was Glyn's response.

We all traipsed upstairs to Glynda's bedroom, Bri's naked ass in front of me as we climbed, Glyn was still wearing her bra but she was also nude apart from that. I felt overdressed with all my clothes still on, though my shaft was declaring its interest, tenting in my pants.

While Glyn went to retrieve the bong Bri sat on the side of the bed.

"Why are you still dressed?" Bri asked, looking at me.

"Huh?"

"Come on, I want to see you strip," she said. "Isn't that fair Glyni."

"Isn't what fair?" asked Glyn, turning with the bong in her hand.

"Gary's still dressed and we're both naked."

"Gar, let her undress you, let's make it a nude zone upstairs."

Bri was off the bed and had her hands on my zipper before Glyn had finished. As she undid my jeans I pulled my shirt over my head. Bri squatted at my feet, lifting first one foot and removing my shoe and pants leg before taking the other and leaving me with only my socks on.

I felt her hands sliding up my legs, my cock, already half hard stiffened in front of her face. She looked up at me and licked her lips, then made a pouty little O and leant in to kiss the top of it.

"Come on Bri, there's plenty of time for that later," Glyn said as she walked past us. "Let's get mellow with the bong first."

Bri reluctantly stood up, brushing her hands over it as she did, then leant in and gave me a little kiss. She took my hand and led me to the bed, sitting next to Glyn and pulling me beside her. Glyn built the first one and passed it round to me.

The cord on it was six inches short, I turned sideways and leant over Bri, who put her hand on my shoulder to steady me. When the green light came on I inhaled, sucking it deep into my lungs and holding it.

Passing it back I lay back on the bed and exhaled, now I had time to think there was a lot to think about, I had things arranged just right at home. My computer was plumbed in, the observatory was convenient, and I was really comfortable there, I wondered if I could make this a weekend thing.

I felt Bri snuggle down beside me, cootching up with her head on my shoulder and her leg curled over and between mine, her hand of course was holding my cock.

I heard Glyn sucking at the bong, and then she stood up.

"Hey, if you're going to sprawl all over the bed do it right, come and on lay on it properly," Glyn complained.

I half lifted Bri as I got up to comply, and watched as she crawled over to the far side of the bed. I moved next to her and she once again curled up at the side of me.

Glyn lay down on the other side; I stretched out my arm under her and pulled her tight to me, kissing her forehead as she snuggled to me. I mouthed the words 'I love you' to her and she leant in and kissed my cheek.

I lay there between then, Bri playing idly with my cock whilst I cupped Glyn's breast, brushing it gently with my thumb.

Bri broke the mood up, crawling over our legs to use the bathroom. As she walked out I rolled to face Glyn and wrapped my other arm round her, kissing her properly, full on the lips. She pushed her tongue in and we spent the time happily kissing and caressing till Bri came back.

As Bri scrambled back onto the bed I turned back on my back, pulling Glyn half on top of me and laying my arm out to enclose Bri as she snuggled back up to me. I ran my fingertips lightly up and down Glyns spine, from her shoulders to the crevice of her bum, making her shiver with delight.

12