Gary

Story Info
Filled.
1k words
3.76
27.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
motos40
motos40
12 Followers

Bruce and I were enjoying a motorcycle ride through the back country roads when we stopped at a large lake to walk around a little while. The sun was no longer beating down on us as it began to approach evening and the cool breeze from the lake was refreshing. We parked at the Lake House restaurant and began strolling down towards the water. We were both in friendly moods and the riding always gave us both adrenaline. I knew Bruce wanted to lay me on the ground right there and have passionate sex. But we wanted to build the energy and see what sexy adventures we could get into.

We walked down and sat on the dock, putting our feet in the water, listening to all the sounds. There were noisy ducks nearby and frogs and crickets chirping loudly. There were a few pontoon boats out on the lake with noisy teenagers. There were some fishermen boats and smaller kayaks and canoes. We stayed for a little while, enjoying the evening, teasing each other with sexy talk, anticipating the shower we would take together when we got home. As we were getting ready to get up, a nice speed boat pulled up to the dock we were sitting on. We didn't realize it was a private dock and began to gather our things when Gary stepped onto the dock and threw Bruce a rope, "hey, can you give me a hand with this?" he was tall and tan. I don't usually find the ken doll type attractive, but something in Gary's nonchalant mannerisms kept me watching and observing him. My test lately to see if a guy is worthy to join Bruce and I in the bedroom is if I can picture being sandwiched between them, facing Bruce while the extra penetrates my backside. Yes, I think he could do, as long as his chest isn't hairy and his dick isn't huge. I would have to work on finding those things out.

Little did I know I didn't have to wait long! Bruce, reading my mind, was already leading him into things. He judged (correctly) that bluntness would be appreciated by Gary and started talking about some of his fantasies as I walked over to Gary, full attention on him, and confidently stroked his arm, making eye contact. He noticed my threesome tee-shirt and looked at Bruce in pretend shock, saying, "am I about to get raped?"

He invited us inside his boat which had a roomy sleeping area, well lit from the evening sun shining through the windows. I tried to remain in control of the situation but as soon as I felt four hands completely on me I melted and gave into the inevitable sensations and sensory overload that was about to happen. I felt Bruce kissing my neck as Gary enjoyed my breasts. I let go of all insecurity and hesitancy. Bruce whispered "what do you want baby?"

I replied with eyes half closed, "I want it slow. I want it sensual, I want you both to enjoy every part of my sexy body."

It is a night I will never forget. Together they didn't leave one body part un-stimulated. Somehow Gary knew not to go directly to my clit and I found myself entering the realm of pure physical. None of it would be possible without Bruce. But I let go of keeping track of where each hand was, or who's lips were on my tits or who was spreading my butt cheeks. I simply absorbed it all. I was their sex toy tonight. And I felt the unique friendship between them form in pure respect. There was no question that I belonged to Bruce. And Gary was readily receiving Bruce's willingness to share.

Bruce and I have done a lot of sexy things together but that night everything connected. Nothing was forced, and there was no uncertainty or question of whether Bruce was enjoying or what I was enjoying. No one was left out and I wasn't at all paranoid about how I looked or what was happening. We just went with the sexy flow. We were in positions I didn't know were possible. Bruce was opening me from behind as I put a condom on Gary. We were all laying on our sides as Gary started fucking my chest and Bruce was entering me from behind. I was sandwiched in a different way but enjoyed even the aspect of not being able to breathe. They were using my body for their pleasure and as a side effect, I was experiencing the most pleasure I could remember. So many hands, so much pressure, skin pressing against skin.

Gary's dick was skinny but long, and I had the idea (and desire) to be double penetrated. Gary was laying on his back and I stole a knowing glance at Bruce as I climbed on top of him, facing away spreading my cheeks as I allowed him in my ass. For those few moments before Bruce joined in I watched Bruce touching himself, toes twitching with the pleasure of watching his sexy hot wife. From that position, Bruce laid on top of me, entering my pussy. I was completely sandwiched and completely at his mercy. I came three times in that position. We moved on our sides and my lips found Bruce's as we kissed my hands roamed all over both of their bodies and all I could focus on was how full and satisfied I felt. Gary, watching Bruce and I kiss, grabbed my ass and started to cum. I didn't hesitate knowing he was wearing a condom and continue the movement drawing his dick into my ass in rhythm with Bruce. I was in control now as I positioned my body in perfect curves for them both to watch. Bruce was looking at my chest as it bounced with each thrust. As Gary came in me he gripped me around my waist and I could tell Bruce was close. "a dick just came in my ass" I said, and added "and I liked it" which was too much for Bruce. Oh that wonderful cum filling my pussy. There is nothing like it or gripping onto the greatest man there is. The only man.

motos40
motos40
12 Followers