Gary and Jayne Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gary....I....I..." Our lips met, softly, slowly, nibbling on each other's lips, tongues darting and licking. "I can't believe we're actually in a bed, where we can move around." I pushed him onto his back and climbed on top of him and our kisses deepened. My hands were in his hair, clean and sweet smelling from his shower, and his hands traveled up and down my back, caressing me firmly, easily, kneading my shoulders, then down and lightly squeezing my butt. My rear started rocking back and forth, seeking contact. He rolled me over so that he was on top and the kisses and caresses continued. He was off to my right side slightly, giving access to my breasts. My hands were moving up and down his back, pulling him close. I could feel his erection hard against my thigh through our jeans. His right hand moved up and covered my left breast, lightly pinching and teasing the nipple through my bra and shirt.

Gary's lips left mine and his tongue left a wet trail up the side of my neck, sending fierce shivers all through me. "It's about time for some clothes to come off, Jay short for Jayne," he whispered into my ear as he nibbled on it.

"Well, OK, then. Get up for a sec." He eased off me to the side and I sat up. I had put on a snap down denim blouse. I put one hand on each side of the top snap and tugged. The snaps all gave way quickly, revealing my lacy bra underneath. I looked down and could clearly see my dark pink nipples poking through the fabric. I looked up Gary. His eyes lit with delight.

"Oh, very nice," he said as he helped me ease the blouse from my arms. He reached one hand behind my back and was able to unhook my bra. Freed from their restraint, my breasts bounced and swayed. He slipped the bra off my shoulders and tossed it aside. "God, you're gorgeous."

"Ummm, thanks. I think you're pretty gorgeous yourself." He eased me again onto my back and spent a good long while attending to my breasts. I found the contrast of the darkened tan skin of his hand against the pale white skin of my breasts highly arousing. It was so sensual and erotic. He covered one breast with one of his large hands, palming and squeezing and lightly caressing while sucking, swirling, tonguing, nipping and teasing the other nipple. First one side, then the other. Back and forth, again and again. I was in heaven. My hands were clutched in his hair, pulling him closer, then I moved them down, rubbing down his shoulders.

He eased up and we kissed some more, deep, sensual and passionate kisses, tongues clashing, giving and taking. He pulled up and whispered, "Turn over onto your belly. But first, let's get your jeans off." He unbuttoned and slowly unzipped my Levis. His eyes were watchful as I lifted my hips and he eased my jeans off. I had put on one of the few sexy pair of undies that I own. He smiled at the black lacy boy pants. He stood up and pulled the jeans off my legs, then quickly divested himself of his t-shirt and jeans. He was standing there with a tent in his boxers. I admired his beautiful physique, wide shoulders, flat belly (you could see some slight ridges but no beefy six-pack), light smattering of dark hair disappearing into his boxers. I reached out to touch him but he stopped me. "Not yet. We've got plenty of time. Let's take this slow and easy." He turned me over onto my stomach and added, "How about a bit of a massage, hmmm? I'm told I'm pretty damned good at it."

"God, I'd love that. There's nothing I like better than a massage. I don't usually get sensual ones; I'm usually screaming in pain when I get one." His hands massaged my scalp, his strong fingers moving firmly on top of and around my head. They worked their magic and I moaned my appreciation. He continued down and rubbed my neck a bit, then down to my shoulders, where I'm always tight. I felt his lips, light, brush my skin where he'd been working. The combination of his hands and light breaths and kisses caused goose-bumps to form on my skin. He used his fingers to poke and ease some pressure points; then rubbed the shoulder muscles more. I felt him work his way down my spine, one vertebra at a time, his fingers digging lightly in. As his lips followed his fingers, I was floating. It felt so wonderful. The small of my back is especially sensitive, one of my erogenous zones, and it all just felt heavenly. His hands next moved to my butt. He caressed the cheeks and I felt him shift, moving down. I felt a sharp nip on my rear. "Yikes!" I giggled. I felt him ease off the bed and then he grabbed my left foot. He worked my toes, bottom of my foot, the arch and my ankles, then repeated on my right foot. I then felt one hand on the back of each leg, and he worked his way up, massaging my calves.

"What nice legs you have. Most biker's legs are too stringy. Yours are very nice." He worked his way up further.

"Thank you. And this is very nice. No, more than very nice. This is absolutely fabulous. Thank you for doing it." I groaned some more to show my appreciation.

"My pleasure, my Dear." His hands were now on the back of my thighs, molding the heavy muscles of my hamstrings. The hands moved inward, parting my legs slightly, then back up to my rear again. He was kneeling now on the bed behind me, between my legs. "Up you go, my dear." He put his hands on my hips and pulled them up so my rear was in the air. He grabbed the pillows left on the bed and stuffed them under my belly. My rear was in the air, propped up by the pillows, and my lower body rested on my arms and shoulders. This was a new and different position for me to be in. I felt very exposed, but also kind of naughty and safe with him all at the same time. I felt his hands on my rear, caressing the globes on my ass, fondling up and down, squeezing and releasing, his lips kissing and lightly biting the skin through my skivvies. He maneuvered down and I could hear him inhale, taking in my scent. I felt his tongue press against my panties, pushing the material into my folds, and his tongue moved up and down along my slit. His tongue circled my clit, then moved back and stabbed into my opening. I was bucking back into his face, wanting more and more of what he was doing. I felt his fingers hook around the top of my panties at my hips and tug down, exposing me to his gaze. I could hear his ragged breath as he slowly pulled them down. Once they were down by my knees, he lifted my legs up one at a time to disentangle me, then tossed them aside. I was quivering with anticipation, wondering what he had in store for me next.

"Gary, what are you doing to me? I've never done anything quite like this before." I felt his hands back on my ass, lightly squeezing. "My god, it all feels soooo good. I can't ever...ahhh...ummm...oh my god." I was squirming with delight as I felt his head move back between my legs. He used his thumbs to open me up then licked me from the V in front to my opening to further back, then stabbed it into my opening. I felt a few fingers circling my clit while his tongue thrust into my vagina. I bucked back into his face, the sensations too intense to believe. Then he started tonguing my clit with different angles and pressures and slid one finger up into my opening. He sucked my clit in between his teeth, very gently, and nubbed it with his tongue inside his mouth and inserted another finger into me, angling to the front. I felt his fingers brush my G-spot and a warm sensation flooded me. I rocked against him, once, twice, three times as the orgasm slammed over me. My hips were rocking wildly and he was holding onto them with one hand, the other still fingering me and his mouth still firmly attached to me, changing now to kiss and flick my clit as I came. My hands were fists that I pounded on the bed, glorying in my release. My very appreciative moans filled the room. "Gary, Gary, Gary...my god....what... ..are....you...doing...to....me...???? Aggghhh...ummm..." I wrenched my body away from his hold, too sensitive for any more contact at that point. I yanked the pillows from under my belly and collapsed face down on the bed. I felt his body cover mine, off to one side, his cock very hard, straining through his boxers. He was kissing my hair, my neck, his hands caressing and rubbing up and down my back while I recovered. I felt like weeping, it was so good. I was staggered by the experience. I can't remember another lover...not that my experience has been that vast...ever going as far out of their way to please me. I felt so treasured, special. I felt like a queen. I was going to return the favor.

"Jay, how are you doing?" I heard him murmur into my ear, with more kisses and nips and nibbles in that area.

I pushed up to my elbows, pushing him off to my right side. I turned to face him and took his face into my hands and kissed him hard, fervently, gratefully, and, I hope, hotly. I could taste myself on him and decided I didn't dislike it. I pulled back and looked into his eyes. "Gary, I can't even begin to describe how I'm feeling. We've had some damned hot times together. But that was above and beyond anything I've ever experienced. You just seared a memory in my brain that will be there forever."

"Well, hot damn. Let's make lots more memories, eh?" He smiled at me. I pushed him onto his back and climbed on top of him, my rear on his stomach.

"You got it, babe." I leaned down over him and we kissed more. His hands snaked up over my back but I reached behind me and grabbed his hands in mine and straightened them out to our sides, our fingers entwined. I moved from his lips to his brow, then kissed over to his ear. I lightly tongued his ear, blew into it, and nibbled on his ear lobe. I could feel him squirming underneath me. I continued my journey, trailing kisses down his chest, stopping and plying my tongue over his nipples. I stopped for a moment, rose up on my hands to admire the view.

"Gary, you really are something, you know. Very handsome, very hot." I could hear him murmur his thanks. I continued trailing kisses and tongue caresses down his torso, and lifted my rear and settled in on his thighs, avoiding contact with his erection. I made it down to his boxers and paused. His cock was straining against the fabric. I reached into the opening and freed it so it was poking up through the hole. I inhaled in pleasure. I decided to tease him a bit. I blew on the exposed skin, light breaths. I let my tongue touch the tip for just a second, then pulled back and blew soft air on it again. I could see it twitch and strain. I brushed the tip with one light finger stroke, hesitated, then another. I could hear his breath, hot and ragged.

"Jay, you're killing me. Please stop this torture." I complied. I eased his penis back into his boxers, pushed his erection flat against his belly and tugged the boxers off. His cock sprang free and bounced back against his belly. Once the boxers were down past his knees he was able to kick them off. I moved to kneel between his knees and enclosed his cock with my left hand as I cupped his balls with my right. I gently rolled each one in my hand while I stroked his shaft up and down. I looked up at his face while I stroked him. He was watching me pleasure him. His eyes had gone vacant: he was in another zone. I lowered my mouth to lick and kiss at each side of the V where his legs met his torso. I tongued up and down to his belly button and back, then moved back down to take first one then the other of his balls into my mouth, gently, while still stroking his shaft. His breathing was getting more irregular. "Aaaaaahhh, Jay, fuck, that feels sooo good." I moved up and licked up his shaft, slowly running my tongue up its impressive length. When I got to the top, I swirled around the head, then slowly engulfed him in my mouth, using as much suction as possible as I went further down the shaft. I took it as far as I could, but once I felt my gag reflex I eased up. And did that again and again and again. Then I changed the pressure a bit. I wrapped my right hand tight around the lower part of his shaft and moved my hand up and down in concert with my mouth, using as much saliva as I could produce to be as slick as possible. Back and forth, up and down, slippery sliding. I heard him hit it, the moment of no return. He started thrusting into my mouth, groaning loudly, his fingers entwined in my hair and gripping my head. "Uuuhh, ehh, eehhh. Ahhh. Aaaaaahhh AAAAHHHHHH!" The moans matched the spasms as his release came. I clamped down and took what I could but some leaked out. He pulled me off his penis and hauled me up to rest on his chest. He was still breathing hard. I gave him his moment to savor and recover, and was feeling pretty damned pleased with myself. I snuggled up against his chest and slid my arms under his, holding him close. I felt his kisses rain down on my head. We stayed there for a few minutes, savoring the echoes.

"Is this so good because we're new or because it's illicit?" I asked him, softly. Why does my mind work this way and why can't I keep my mouth shut?

"Both," he said. I felt his arms tighten around my back. "And because it's just damned good. Jayne, don't torture yourself with questioning it, just let it be. The serenity prayer and all that. We're really good right now. Let's enjoy it as long as this rollercoaster ride lasts."

"You're right, of course. Forgive me my curse of over-analyzing everything." I shifted and slid off to his side so I'd be better able to see him. "We've got all damned day to play while our spouses are away. Let's make the most of it."

"Yes, let's," he agreed, as he pulled me back on top of him and his lips sought mine. We exchanged more kisses, sweetly, for a few minutes, then passion returned, roared back, really. I started making involuntary noises with each kiss and my body started moving, rubbing into him. I could feel his penis, pressed between our bodies, returning to life. He pushed me up to a sitting position and pulled me forward, so that my breasts were dangling in front of his mouth. He took turns sucking one into his mouth while fondling the other one. Back and forth, greedily. "Your tits are wonderful," he pronounced.

"Uh, thanks. Did you remember to bring a condom this time? I decided to go ahead and buy some just in case. I've got them hidden away here somewhere." I reached over to my bedside table and rummaged to where I had hidden them. I detached one and set it by us on the bed.

"Oh, man do we have to?"

"Yes. No arguments. Now, where were we?" I was back straddling him and leaned down to kiss him again. "MMmmmm, God you feel so great." I could feel his hands on my ass now, slipping down, his fingertip applying a bit of pressure to my back door before slipping down further. One finger slid up inside me and the other caressed my clit. I was ready for him. "Gary, now, please." I sat up, moved down, tore open the condom and rolled it over his straining cock. I moved into position and rubbed it back and forth a bit and sank down onto him. My eyes rolled into the back of my head, I was swooning with pleasure. "God, yes, yes, yessss." I sank all the way down on him and we just stayed there, locked together, joined together so deeply, and kissed. Slowly, slowly he started to rock, move in and out. I gasped and moaned with each movement. His hands were on my hips and went back to squeeze me ass, hard. He took charge then. He flipped us over so I was flat on my back and increased the pace a bit. I wrapped my legs around his back and met his thrusts with my own. Our kisses became harder, more passionate. He paused, hooked his right arm under my left leg so that I was opened up even more, and continued. The room was filled with the sounds of our moans. Our bodies were both slick with sweat. He angled the hand that was holding my leg down, slipped his thumb into my slit, rubbed my clit and increased his pace even more. "GAR-EEEE!!! GAR-EEEE!!! OH MY GOD!!!" My orgasm hit hard and fast and fierce. I howled like a banshee and writhed beneath him. His came just a moment later and he pushed in hard one last time and froze. He crushed me to him as his release came. He muttered loudly, incoherently. After our spasms stopped we both collapsed. And laughed.

"Daaaaang!" he smiled, kissed my neck. "That was freakin' awesome."

"I'm in total agreeance." He turned over onto his back and I cuddled up beside him. We exchanged more kisses. We lay still for a few minutes, enjoying and savoring.

"You stay right there, right where you are. I've gotta get rid of this thing but I'll be back." He headed towards the bathroom.

"No, I'm coming with you." I rolled over to the side of the bed and followed him down the hall, both of us naked. I came up behind him and hugged onto this stomach and we step-walked together down the hall into my tiny bathroom. I closed the door behind us and he opened the shower curtain and started the water. We had to wait for a minute while the water heated and spent that time holding each other close, tenderly, our hands exploring each other softly, easily. We kissed sweetly, giving thanks for what had been and anticipating more to come. I noticed some steam issuing from the shower so I knew the water was warm enough. I pulled back the curtain and we both stepped into the shower. I tend to get really cold so I made sure I was under the stream of hot water. I felt Gary close the distance between us. His chin was on top of my head, his arms were draped around my back and he pulled me close. My face was pressed into his chest, my head turned toward his armpit. I could smell the scent, the essence, of him, along with his woodsy cologne. When I thought of him I always thought of the smell of his cologne mixed with the scent of pine needles. We held each other close like that, tight, for a few minutes while the hot water rained down on us. My tongue darted out to lick his skin; I lazily tongued him. I felt his hands start to move up and down my back, slowly caressing at first and then with more ardor. I leaned my head back to look up at his handsome face. Oh my god, looking at him full force, seeing the desire in his eyes that I knew was for me, it was just overwhelming. "Gary.." I gasped, "This is ..." (What, what, what is this, I asked myself? Lust and like and friendship and desire and all those other emotions really get mucked up sometimes. I stopped and reminded myself of our situation. We'd not discussed it but let's face it, we were FWB. Friends With Benefits. We each had a good home life. Couldn't let sticky emotions get in the way.) "...unbelievable. I'm so delighted we've found each other to delight."

I heard his laugh, loud and strong, as he ducked his head and lips to my neck. I closed my eyes, craned my neck to the side and let him feast upon my skin. "Delightful, indeed," he whispered, his tongue trailing along my skin and raising goose bumps. His right hand had moved between us and was cupping my left breast. He reached for the soap and soaped up both my breasts and spent several minutes playing with them, all slippery. I took the soap from him and did the same to his cock and balls. He was hard again (imagine that!) We were kissing as we worked on each other. I felt his hand move down between my legs and I eased them open a bit. His hand slipped between them, soap in hand, and he lathered me up down there, too. I continued my ministrations, alternating pressure on his cock. It was a strong, thick log in my hands, the veins standing out. I wanted him again, badly. I moved aside to rinse the soap off his penis and dropped to my knees, slowly, kissing all the way down. I tongued him slowly, then took him into my mouth and engulfed the length of him. His knees were slightly bent; he had one hand in my wet hair and the other was braced against the side of the shower. I could hear him murmuring words of encouragement and ecstasy. I eased off and licked up and down the shaft, slowly, and then kissed up and down, too. I lifted his heavy sac in my hands and slowly caressed his balls, then moved down and took each one in my mouth, one at a time. After that I kissed my way back up his shaft and tongued around the head and sucked the length back into my mouth. I wrapped my right hand around the bottom of his shaft and held on firmly, and moved my hand up and down in unison with my mouth. The other hand I wrapped around his ass, pulling him close. I could feel his cheeks clench in excitement. I did that for a few moments and I felt his hands on my shoulders, digging in, almost painful. He finally wrenched me up by tugging me up under my armpits. He dragged me up and kissed me hard, raggedly. He reached up and turned off the shower and threw back the curtain. We were both dripping water. He grabbed one of the towels on the wall and threw it at me, then grabbed another one and haphazardly dried himself off. I tried to dry my body a bit and leaned over to wrap my hair in the towel. I felt him, Gary, my lover (my God, I had a lover!) take my hand and drag me back along the hall, back towards the bed. I followed very willingly. Very, very willingly. We reached the bed and he turned to face me. The crook of his arm went around the back of my head and pulled me up to him for a hard, demanding kiss. I gave in let him plunder my mouth, as I wanted him to plunder me.