Gary & Sue Ch. 1-3

Story Info
Wife reluctantly strays, a couple of times.
10.2k words
4.36
187.4k
29
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part1

A few years back Sue and I bought a cottage in the country. About six months after we moved there a 'For Sale' sign went up on the house next door. The old chap who lived on his own there had died and so his family put it up for sale. About a month later the sign came down and a new car appeared on the driveway. We didn't know any of the neighbours since we had spent most of our time decorating. So it was nice when we met our new neighbour and found him to be a very friendly chap in his late twenties. I could tell straight away that Sue was taken with him even though she was a good 7 years older than him. ( Sue was 35 at that time and I was 42 ). He was a bit of a charmer and was soon making cheeky remarks to Sue. It transpired that David was single and had been in quite a number of short term relationships. He obviously had no problem in picking up women and I have to say I admired his technique.

Later that night, in bed, Sue admitted that she thought he was quite handsome and she found him very charming. I joked that I would have to keep an eye on him. Then Sue surprised me by saying " I think you'd better keep your eye on me too!" Then she laughed as if embarrassed by what she had said and cuddled up to me. I knew she was only joking but I also knew there was an element of truth in what she had said. While we made love I wondered what it would be like to see her making love to David. No, not making love, but having sex. Raw sex.

Over the next few weeks we became closer friends with David. He came round some nights and we would sit and chat. He was really good company and the three of us became really close mates. It turned out that he was quite interested in photography but had never done any serious stuff. I showed him some of my portrait work and told him that I had all the studio gear and a darkroom. I do black and white photos mostly and he said that he would like to try that some time.

A few weeks later he came round and asked if he could borrow my studio gear to take some pictures of his girl friend. I agreed and offered to show him some basic lighting arrangements. He was really keen to have a go and said he would fix something up for later that week. The next day he phoned to say it would be Friday night.

So that Friday night I took my gear round to his house and set up the studio lights. While I was explaining to him how they worked, his girlfriend came in. Set faces to stunned, as they say. He introduced her as Steff .She was gorgeous. Long dark hair and beautiful eyes. Other than that I didn't catch much else; I was just hypnotised by her. Lucky bastard, I thought. It goes without saying that she had a gorgeous figure, but the thing that you noticed most was her sex smile.

Well, when I had regained consciousness I continued to explain the set up. I then asked David for his camera so I could set the controls for him. Well it wasn't quite as good as I expected, so I offered him the use of mine. He was only too happy to take up my offer and I got him to take a few pictures of Steff while I directed him on things to watch out for. After he had taken a dozen or so I left him to it and told him to bring the films round the next day so that we could process them.

The Saturday morning he brought all the gear back and left me the rolls of film to process. I told him it would be late that afternoon before I could process them and promised him I would let him know when they were ready. As he was about to leave he said " Oh, by the way, I wouldn't leave them hanging where Sue will see them." And he smiled.

Well within a heartbeat of him closing the door I was up in the darkroom and loading the first film into the developing tank! An hour later I had done all the films and had them hanging to dry. One roll contained the pictures David had taken while I was there followed by some similar shots with Steff on his couch. Another roll contained pictures of Steff in a progressively reducing state of dress. By the end of the roll she was down to stockings and panties. The final roll was the business. Steff was finally naked and from there it progressed to some strangely angled shots of Steff giving him a blow job. Finally there were some shots of Steff with her legs spread and some with David's cock in her.

Shaking with excitement I got the hair dryer and quickly began drying the last film. I mixed up some chemicals and within 20 minutes I had a contact sheet in my hand. Bloody hell she was something. That sexy smile staring straight at the camera and David's dick in her hand about to be engulfed. I won't bore you with the full list but suffice to say they ran the whole gamut. I think my favourite was one of Steff laid out on the couch with her arms above her head. She had beautifully shaped breasts. Another showed her neatly shaved pussy and there between her legs David's cock pushing into her. Indeed a cock to be proud of. I don't know how long it was but it certainly looked thick. For the rest of the day I had a hard on just thinking about them.

Later that day I invited David round to see the results. He wasn't at all embarrassed about them and was completely at ease about me helping him print them. We printed a couple of the ones where Steff was clothed so we could show Sue something! The rest were the more interesting ones and David let me print copies for myself.

That night I told Sue about the pictures and about David's cock. Instead of being shocked she was quite keen to see the results, especially the ones with David's cock in them! "God he's got a thick one hasn't he." She commented. "I bet he keeps Steff happy with that!" My heart started to race. I wasn't jealous. I found it very erotic that she was making such comments.

Well, from there on the fantasy of seeing Sue take such a fat cock began to develop further. One night we were on the couch making love in our favourite position - lying on our sides with me behind and Sue's upper leg draped back over me. Spoons position. I was slowly playing with Sue's clit while sliding my cock in and out of her.

I whispered in her ear. "I hope you locked the back door. We don't want David walking in on us."

Sue moaned and arched back pushing harder onto my cock. Pleased with the response I continued. "I think I can see a shadow in the doorway. You don't think he can see us do you."

Sue responded with. "Oh. Do you think he can see me naked."

"I think he probably can baby. Why don't you part your legs for him." I responded. Sue started to grind back on me harder and parted her legs further. Her nipples had become very aroused and I pinched them firmly.

"That's it baby show him what nice tits and cunt you've got." I whispered.

"What if he comes in and wants to fuck me?" she breathed. My heart was thumping and I was getting very close to cuming.

"Then I'd have to watch you fuck that fat cock." I croaked.

"Oh Gary I'm getting very close." Sue moaned as her hips began to gyrate on me. "Would you like David to fuck you baby?" I ventured.

Now well into the fantasy, Sue said, "Oh David, you're going to make me cum. Careful you don't spunk into me."

"Oh God! Sue I can't help it. Your too gorgeous." I told her as I felt the spunk jetting from me.

"Oh David! I can feel you spunking in to me. Give it to me baby. Fill me up with it." Sue panted as her body convulsed as she too came.

We both lay exhausted for a moment, coming down from our high. Then Sue said. "Wow that was a good one. I hope you did lock the back door."

"Yes. Of course I did." I admitted.

"Dohh!" She said and we both laughed as I hugged her to me.

Over the next few evenings David and I printed some more pictures until all the good ones were done. On those evenings David told me how good Steff was in bed and went into quite a lot of detail. I asked him if they had any plans to settle down but he said she was a little bit too fixated with money to be a permanent fixture. He was very open about what they got up to and even asked me what Sue was like. At first I was a bit reluctant to discuss our intimate details with him, however, after a few evenings I found myself discussing what Sue liked in more detail. I have to admit that I found it a great turn on but I made it clear I didn't want Sue to know what we had discussed. Of course he agreed.

Eventually I ended up showing him some pictures of Sue that I had taken. Nothing as intimate as he had shown me, just some modest nudes where you could see of Sue's tits and just a hint of her pubes. He commented on how sexy she looked and said that she had nice tits. I, of course, had to agree.

At this point things with David came to a halt because an old friend, Greg, that I had met through work was coming to the UK. He worked for the same company as me but for an American division. We got to know each other on one of his trips to the UK around the same time that I met Sue. He told me that if he had not been married, he would have been chasing after Sue himself. He was such a flirt and during that visit, every time we went out together as a threesome he would find an excuse to sneak a kiss from Sue. Sue loved it. She said he was a very good kisser and such a ladies man. For my part, I didn't feel threatened by him because I knew that he was married and would only be stopping for a few days.

A week later I received a phone call at work from Greg. He had arrived and was just about to go into a meeting. We arranged to meet at the main gate after work so he could follow me home in his hire car. I arranged with Sue to have him round for dinner and she became quite excited that she was going to meet him again.

As I drove home Greg followed and we arrived at our house. We exchanged greetings as we emerged from our cars. Greg said that we had passed his hotel on the way and that before dinner he would like to go back there and freshen up a bit, after saying hello to Sue that is. We met Sue busy in the kitchen preparing the dinner and true to form he walked over to her, gave her a hug and kissed her. And I mean kissed her. I gave a nervous cough to remind him that I was still present. After that Sue acted a little flustered and I was not surprised.

We stood around in the kitchen and exchanged news until Greg announced that he wanted to go back to his hotel to freshen up. Suddenly I realised what a bad host I'd been and suggested that Greg stay with us. After all, we had a spare room. Sue looked at me a little apprehensively but agreed that he would be welcome. Greg jumped at the idea and said he would go back and check out of the hotel straight away.

While Greg was gone I asked Sue if I had done the right thing in asking Greg to stay with us. "Yes. Its ok really." She said. " I just hope we can keep our hands of each other!" she added and flashed me a grin. Tease, I thought and made a mental note of the 'we' and 'our'.

An hour later Greg returned armed with flowers for Sue and a bottle of champagne. Throughout dinner we brought each other up to date on life changes and the state of the world in our respective countries. As expected, Greg took the opportunity to sneak a kiss from Sue each time he refilled her glass. It was all very relaxed. Later we retired to the lounge and I got out the whiskey. Sue switched to wine and Greg and I hit the whiskey. I'm not a big drinker, so the combination of a nice meal and alcohol began to make me feel quite sleepy. By 11.00 o'clock and there was a danger that we would be talking all through the night and wake up the following morning absolutely shattered. I made my excuses and said I was retiring to bed. Greg apologised for keeping us up but I assured him I didn't want to break up the chat and that anyway Sue didn't have to go to work tomorrow. They said good night and continued with their conversation.

As I made my way upstairs it did occur to me that it might not have been wise to leave Sue alone with Greg, but then that fantasy thing came into my mind again. Well, perhaps if something did happen, then Greg was a pretty safe bet wasn't he? Just a brief encounter and he would be gone. As I lay in bed pondering that idea, my cock began to stir. I wondered how far Sue would let things progress. As I lay there with possible scenarios passing through my mind, I found that the sleepiness was fading and I was now quite awake. In fact I was quite horny, but I didn't want to play on my own. I'd just have to wait until Sue came up o bed.

It must have been half an hour later that I heard the sound of a door opening and closing down stairs followed by voices as presumably Sue and Greg were coming up the stairs. I heard Sue and Greg say good night to each other and Sue came into the bedroom. Sue looked a little bit flushed as she entered the room and gave a guilty smile as she realised I was still awake. "I thought you'd be asleep by now." She whispered. "So did I." I whispered back. I watched her as she undressed and noted that she removed her bra without releasing the catch at the back. She put on her nightie and slipped into bed beside me.

"Fancy leaving me downstairs with Greg!" she chided. "You know what he's like."

"Sorry dear." I said. "But I was tired and one of us had to call a halt sooner or later."

"Well it's your own fault is all I can say." She told me.

"What's my fault?" I asked, knowing now that something had happened.

"If Greg had tried it on, that's what." She scolded in a whisper.

"Now baby. I trust Greg. I know he wouldn't force you to do anything you didn't want to." I assured her. "Anyway, I would have thought you would have been flattered if Greg had tried it on with you." I added.

Her tone changed. "And you wouldn't have been mad at me if he had?" she asked, now a little more at ease.

"No baby. I think I would be quite turned on if he had." I assured her and pulled her to me. My cock was stirring again and I was sure that she could feel the effect this was having on me. Proof is in the pudding as they say!

"You wouldn't?" she asked.

"No." I repeated and took her hand and placed it on my very hard cock. "Now do you believe me."

"You wouldn't be mad at me?" she looked for reassurance.

"No. I promise you." I assured her. I moved my hand up to her breast and was delighted to find her nipple hard and erect through her nightie. "Why? Do you have something to tell me." I asked.

"So you wouldn't mind if Greg touched me where you are touching?" she asked.

"No. I wouldn't. Not unless you kept it secret from me." I told her and my hand moved down to her stomach and back up to her smooth firm breast.

She remained silent for a moment and I kissed her softly on the lips.

She broke the silence with "Greg touched me there too."

I responded with an eloquent "Hmmm,"

Another period of silence, then "and he kissed my nipples." Then added "he undid my bra and undid all the buttons of my blouse."

"Hmmmmm." I responded. "Lucky man, . . . . and did you like that?" I enquired. My hand now moved from her breast and moved down towards her bare pussy.

"Yes. . . . yes I did." She confessed.

I slid a finger between the folds of Sue's pussy and was pleased to find that she was very wet there. Sue gave a little gasp as my finger slid all the way into her. "And did Greg touch you here too?" I asked.

"No. He tried to but I wouldn't let him." She answered.

"Ohh. Poor thing." I whispered. "Just think how nice it would have felt."

"I know." She said. "I wanted to, but I was so embarrassed about how wet I was. I didn't want him to find out how excited I was. . . . . .put you cock in me."

I moved on top of her and slid my cock into Sue's pussy. It felt like heaven. Sue bit her lip and groaned as I slid my length into her. Silently we made love. For the next few minutes I slowly slid my cock in and out of her.

I broke the silence with "So poor Greg's gone to bed with a raging hard on. Poor sod."

"Well, not exactly." She confessed. "He said he would never be able to go to sleep with the hard on I'd given him and he asked me to finish him off."

I ground my cock deep into her and felt dangerously close to cuming. "You wanked him off!" I said, in disbelief.

"Yes! . . . . Oh Gary. I'm very close. . . . He shot it all over his shirt. There was gallons of it!"

I could feel myself about to cum. "Oh God you gorgeous creature. I'm going to cum." I groaned. And then I felt my spunk shoot into her, wave after wave of ecstasy.

"Ohh! Yes! Greg. I can feel you spunking into me. Shoot it into me. Fill me with it. Ooooohhhh! Yessssss!!" Sue moaned as her orgasm swept through her and I felt little spasms on my cock as she came.

We slid apart and slumped exhausted. After we had both recovered Sue said "Pheww! That was a good one!"

"Sure was baby." I agreed, noting that she had called me Greg as she came. "I do love you baby."

"Me too." She added and we slipped off to sleep.

End of part one

Part 2

The next morning I slipped out of bed trying not to disturb Sue too much. When I got down stairs Greg was already up and dressed. I'm not much of a talker first thing in the morning and so it seemed was Greg. We exchanged pleasantries .. how did he sleep . . . was he comfortable . . .etc. Nothing was said about the previous night.

Greg suggested that we go to work in his car that morning and he would wait for me to get ready. There was no rush. So that's what we did. I kissed Sue goodbye and left her to lie in. The journey to work was mainly spent talking business. . . . what was he here for . . .who was he seeing . . . etc. And when we got to work we agreed to meet at the main gate at the end of the day.

The drive home was a little more verbal. Greg commented on how beautiful Sue had looked last night and said he hoped that he hadn't kept me up too late. I said that it was ok and that anyway I gathered he had enjoyed himself. He looked at me a bit sheepishly. I told him it was ok. I knew everything and that I hoped he had brought a lot of clean shirts with him! He laughed with relief. I told him that I like Sue to enjoy herself and that it was ok by me. I also told him that he would probably have to go slowly though because Sue wouldn't like to be thought of as 'easy'. I then added that it would be better not to let on that we had had this conversation. He agreed.

Having put the cat amongst the pigeons there wasn't much said for the next couple of miles. Then Greg tactfully changed the subject to photography. Well, let loose on my second favourite subject, Greg didn't have to say a word all the way home! I explained that I had a camera club meeting on Wednesday and that tonight I would be mounting some prints for a competition. He would be welcome to join me in the darkroom if he wanted. Greg declined and said with a sheepish grin, he would be happy spending some time with Sue. So I said that would be ok.

When we got home Sue was dressed a little more casually. She greeted us both and as usual Greg stole a kiss. At first there was a bit of an uncomfortable atmosphere but Sue began to loosen up when she saw I was ok with everything. Nothing was said about the previous night and we had our dinner talking about our respective days. After things were put away, I reminded Sue that it was camera club on Wednesday and explained I would be preparing some prints in the darkroom tonight. She seemed ok with that.

Eventually Sue retired to the lounge and I gave Greg a quick tour of my darkroom before he went to join Sue. A short while later Sue came up with a cup of tea. "Did you mean what you said last night?" she asked.

"Yes." I assured her.

"I don't think I could do it with you in the house though." She responded almost apologetically.

I pulled her towards me and gave her a hug. "You don't have to do anything you don't want to baby. I will be up here all night now and anyway, its camera club tomorrow night remember." I reminded her. She seemed more at ease with that and slid my hands up her back as I gave her a loving kiss.