Gary & Sue Ch. 1-3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my hands moved over her back I became aware that she didn't have a bra on. She broke the kiss as she realised that what I had discovered. She looked at me for the ok and said "I didn't want to make life too difficult tonight. He had a hard job undoing my bra last night! American bras must be different!" I smiled at her and said "I love you!"

"I love you too!" she said and we kissed again.

Afterwards I of the time and told her I would have to be getting on. Sue took a deep breath and left me too it. I was finding it hard to concentrate knowing my wife was downstairs and braless with Americas most lecherous. I had three prints to do and each one was going to take the best part of an hour to mount and label. Hmmm. That word 'mount' kept sidetracking my thoughts!

After about half an hour Sue came into the darkroom. "We're going out to get a video. There's nothing on TV." Sue announced.

"How's it going?" I asked.

"Nothing yet. Perhaps he's cooled off." Sue said, her disappointment quite evident.

"Its early yet. Perhaps he's a late night animal." I assured her.

"Yeeh. Well anyway, we wont be long." She kissed me and left.

I was quite disappointed myself. Was it because I was there? I consoled my self with the thought that he was waiting for tomorrow night.

About an hour later they returned. It took the a little longer than I expected. The video shop is only a couple of miles up the road. Then again, Sue doesn't usually agree on my choice of videos, so perhaps it took them a long time to agree on one. Sue called up to say they were back and I heard them go into the lounge.

All remained quiet for the next hour and a half, when Greg came into the darkroom. He said the lack of sleep was catching up on him and that he just wanted to see the results of my efforts before going to bed. He did look tired but I wondered if it was more because Sue had called a halt rather than tiredness. I showed him my prints and he seemed quite impressed. Then with a yawn he apologised and went off to bed.

About twenty minutes later Sue came into the darkroom wearing her nightie. "Coming to bed then?" she asked standing at the doorway in a classic provocative pose, with a naughty grin. One sonic boom and a frantic shedding of clothes later we were in bed.

"First of all," she said "You're not going to change your mind about what you said are you."

"No baby," I assured her. "I'm ok with what ever you got up to as long as you tell me about it. If he fucked you, that's ok. Honestly"

"Good. I'll start with the trip back from the video shop then. As I told you, he hadn't made a move at all up till then. So, when we got back here I didn't make a move when the car stopped. Eventually he got the idea and leaned across to kiss me. I thought I'd better make some encouraging moves, so I pulled him to me and made the kiss last longer." She explained.

"Good move!" I encouraged.

Sue went on. "Well I didn't want to get up to anything in the car, so I said let's go and watch the film. That's when I called up that we were back. I told Greg to put the film on while I got us some drinks - wine for me and a large whiskey for Greg. We sat on the couch and Greg cuddled up to me. While the trailers were coming up on the film he kissed me again. He didn't need any encouragement that time!"

"I should think not!" I said.

"Well, he had his arm round me and I think he realised I hadn't got a bra on. As we finished the kiss he looked me in the eye and said 'You're not wearing a bra.' So I said 'You seemed to be having trouble with it last night, so I left it off!' I couldn't believe I said that to him!"

"Ooooh. You little hussy!" I mocked.

"So, we started kissing again and I felt his hand go up my sweatshirt and started playing with my tits." She continued.

"Your what!" I said, in mock horror.

"I said my tits. Now listen will you!"

"Oh. I love it when you talk dirty to me." I butted in.

"Anyway, I thought he was probably worried that you would come down and interrupt us. So, I pushed him away a bit and took my sweatshirt off!"

"Jesus! I bet that threw him." I laughed.

"I think it did for a minute. He thought I was just pushing him off at first. You should have seen his face! Well, he was like a kid in a sweet shop after that. Straight away he started sucking my nipples and feeling my bare tits."

I pushed Sue's nightie up and started sucking her nipples.

"Hmmm. Like that." She went on. "By now I was lying flat out along the couch and Greg had sort of slid off and was kneeling on the floor. His hands started roaming lower, so that he was just brushing over my tummy. I felt so horny! I just knew what was coming next. Anyway, since he had so much trouble with my bra catch last night, I thought I'd give him a helping hand and undid the button of my jeans!"

"Bloody hell! You weren't holding back were you!" I said in amazement.

"So, slowly he eased the zip of my jeans down and I lifted up so he could pull them down. He left my panties on. Not that they hid much! Then he moved between my legs and started kissing all round my tummy. He was such a tease. He'd get to just above my pubes and then he'd move back up to my tits. I could feel myself getting really wet. Then at long last he pulled on the sides of my panties and pulled them right off."

I moved down the bed and lay between Sue's parted thighs in readiness for what was to come. I had the best hard on ever but I didn't want to put it in her till she got to the finale. I knew I would just flood into her as soon as I put it in.

"Well then he started kissing up the inside of my thighs. I felt so exposed and embarrassed about how wet I was. He made it worse by just hovering over my pussy and I could feel his warm breath. I closed my eyes waiting for him to open me up. Then I felt a finger slide into me and I knew he had discovered how wet I was."

I slid my finger into Sue copying what Greg had done. Boy was she wet.

Sue continued her story. "He sure knows how to use his fingers! I don't know what he was doing but it never felt like that before."

A pang of jealousy hit me, but at the same time I was pleased that he had been able to find new pleasures for her.

"Then he replaced his finger with his tongue. . . . . He knows how to use that too! I could feel myself shuddering and I couldn't help it. It was like an uncontrollable spasm but he just kept me on the verge of cuming. It was so frustrating but good at the same time. Then he started using his finger again and he was fucking me with his finger while he was teasing my clit with his tongue. I couldn't hold back then. I felt myself bucking against him, pushing my pussy hard against him. His finger got faster and faster and I kept cuming and cuming. God Gary. It was the longest I've ever cum. I just couldn't stop and he kept going until I just had to stop him. I was exhausted."

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself baby. I'll have to get him to teach me his technique!" I told her. Then I moved up to put my cock into her.

"Hmmmm. Second of the day!" Sue sighed.

"Oh yes?" I said.

"Well, he made me come so good, I had to give him his pleasure didn't I. I made him wear a condom though."

"You made him wear a condom!" I said in disbelief. It wasn't as if Greg had slept around much.

"Yes. I didn't want to make a mess on the couch. . . . . . .Anyway, I did roll it on for him!" Sue protested.

"And did he perform well?" I asked.

"You do it better. He didn't last very long and I'd cum already." Sue replied.

The whole thing was so erotic I couldn't hold back much longer. Sue remained quiet as I slowly slid my cock into her. I knew she wouldn't be able to cum again so it was down to how long I could make it last. I managed to keep back from the brink enjoying the sensations of Sue's pussy wrapped around my engorged cock.

Then Sue asked "So is it ok if I let Greg cum in me tomorrow?"

That was all it took. "Ohhh God! Yes! Yes! Let him cum in your cunt!" I grunted as shot my spunk into her. It felt like gallons. As I lay exhausted Sue hugged me and kissed my cheek. I must have rolled of at some point but the next thing I remembered was waking to the sound of the alarm clock.

It was pretty much the routine of the day before. Greg was already up and we went to work together. Nothing much was said on the way in and we met up after work as before. On the way home Greg asked if Sue thought he slept around a lot. "Oh. You mean the condom bit. . . . no that was just a mess thing. I think you need to make sure you have some clean up stuff tonight." I told him. "Oh. Yeh. Thanks buddy." It was very mater of fact, but it still brought a lump to my pants. There I was giving my friend tips on how to fuck my wife! More small talk and we got home. We had our dinner and for me it was a quick change and out again for camera club. I told Sue that I would be back by 11.00pm so there would be no undue surprises for them. Sue and Greg said they would get another video. Yeh! As if!

My mind was not on the competition that night. I found it very difficult to stop my mind wondering what Sue and Greg were up to. My stomach was churning and I was having trouble keeping my hard-on under control. I just wanted to be back home. However, I knew if I went home now it would spoil the fun and there would be no story from Sue. I just had to put it out of my mind and be patient. It was made slightly easier when it came to my section of the competition and one of my prints came second.

When I arrived home I could see the light on in our bedroom. I parked the car and quietly entered the house. I went up stairs and went to the bathroom. I had a pee and washed my hands. Entering our bedroom Sue was lying in bed with the sheets pulled up to her chin and she had a sexy grin on her face. She asked how I had got on and I told all about it while I quickly undressed. When I got into bed I noticed it was warm. "Have you been lying on my side of the bed?" I asked her. "No." she said "Greg has only just got out. He heard your car pull up and he was off like a shot!" she then pulled the sheets down revealing her nakedness.

"I told him he needn't bother because you'd probably like the idea of a threesome," Sue added.

"Well he probably did the right thing." I said. "I'd be kept awake all night with you two fucking yourselves senseless." I snuggled up and put my hand on Sue's pussy. "So, how is my lovely wife's pussy? Not too sore, I trust?"

"I think I could manage a couple more times, but I don't think I'll be able to cum. I've been fucked twice already tonight." Sue grinned.

The little minx! She knows how to get me going. I got on top of her and pressed my cock against her pubic mound. Looking down on her I asked "So how was it tonight?"

"Well, just after you left we sat on the couch and Greg started kissing me as usual. Only tonight he didn't need any encouraging. It wasn't long before I was naked and he was kissing me all over. I hoped he was going to do that thing he does with his fingers but he didn't. He stood up for a minute and stripped off. Then he handed me a condom and asked me if I would put it on for him. I told him he could do it without tonight. You should have seen his cock jump!"

"I bet!" I said, then added. "What's his cock like?"

"It's sort of stumpy really. Straighter than yours but not so long. Anyway it's what he does with his fingers that counts . . . and his mouth."

"I must get him to show me some time." I mused.

"Talking of cocks are you going to put that thing in me? Its pressing into my bones."

A slight adjustment and I was inside her. "Ok. Now tell me more."

"Well, when I told him he didn't need the condom he was in me like a shot. Fortunately, I was pretty wet so he went in easily. He did it nice and slow, how I like it. All the time he was playing with my tits. He was pinching my nipples too. At first I thought it was a bit too hard but as I got more aroused it got nicer. And when he wasn't playing with my nipples he was telling me how he had always wanted to make love to me. He kept saying that I had nice breasts and how nice my pussy was. He just kept complementing me. It was really flattering. ( Smooth bastard I thought. ) I told him that he was a good lover and I loved what he did with his fingers and his mouth. That seemed to get him excited. So I told him that I really liked him licking my cunt. And that got him even more excited. He's like you, dirty talk gets him going every time. So I kept it up a bit. I said 'I can feel your bare cock in me.' And he started fucking me faster."

Sue's dirty talk was getting to me now. I warned Sue "I'm getting very close now baby. You'd better be near the end of this."

"Ok. Greg was very close too by then. So I said to him 'I want you to cum in me. I want all your spunk in me.' And that was it. I felt a warm gush and I could feel his cock spurting inside me."

"Ohhh! Jesus!" I groaned and I emptied my balls into my sweet wife.

"Hhmmm. Just like that!" Sue sighed.

I rolled onto my back while Sue reached for the tissues we keep by the bed. She grabbed a couple and put them between her legs to mop up my love juice. Then she snuggled up to me. "That's two men I've had cum in me tonight! I think I like this game!" I smiled. What had I awoken in this woman? I was about to find out in her next statement. "Is it ok if I go and sleep in Greg's bed?" she asked. That was unexpected! My mind did summersaults. Should I let my wife sleep with another man? What was I thinking, she had already been fucked by him twice tonight. The idea began seem rather erotic in a way I can't explain. So my dick spoke for me. "Yes. If you want to."

Sue kissed me and then got out of bed. She put her nightie on and I heard her go into the bathroom. I heard the sound of Sue washing then shortly afterwards the sound of her entering Greg's bedroom. Then I heard Greg's voice followed by Sue's. I couldn't hear what was said but it was clear that Greg was surprised that Sue was there. Then all went silent. Have you ever tried to get to sleep knowing your wife is probably being fucked by another man? Probably not, but I can tell you its not easy. I decided a drink was necessary. Quietly I slipped downstairs and got the whiskey bottle. As I made my way upstairs again I heard Sue moaning with pleasure "Aaaghh! Hhhmm!" God it was going to be hard getting to sleep. I resisted the temptation to join them and went back to bed. I poured a large drink - a very large drink. I lay there for a moment contemplating the hard-on that refused to go down between my legs. Ah well, why not. I started stroking my cock and imagined what was happening. Things were moving along nicely when the rhythmic creak of Greg's bed reached my ears. Then it went quiet for a moment followed by more creaking. This only added to the images in my mind and during one particularly long period of creaking I shot my load across my chest, nearly hitting my chin. Grabbing a handful of tissues, I mopped up the puddle and reached across for my drink. I downed it in one and snuggled underneath the duvet to let the alcohol do its business.

End of part 2

* * * * *

Part 3

When the alarm went off the next morning I felt like I had been hit over the head with a brick! When I got downstairs there was no sign of Greg or Sue. I had some breakfast and then got ready for work. By the time I was ready to go there was still no sign of them so I decided to drive in to work by myself. Greg would have to make his own way. I hoped there would be a good story from Sue later.

Later that day Greg phoned to say that he would like to take us out for dinner that night since he would be flying back on Friday. He had already asked Sue and she was going to book a table for around 8.00pm. I said that was fine by me and told him I would see him later when we got home.

Since I was driving myself home that night I took the opportunity to work late. I got home around 7.00 and Sue was in the bath. Greg was sat watching the TV he said that UK television was so much different from the USA's. I excused myself telling him I was going to get ready to go out. As I went into the bathroom, Sue was just getting out of the bath and went into the bedroom to do her make-up. Ten minutes later I emerged refreshed and got dressed. We didn't have much of an opportunity to talk about the previous night, which was just as well because I would have only got horny. I left Sue to get ready and went down stairs to chat with Greg.

When Sue finally came into the lounge, she looked stunning. She had bought a new dress for the occasion; a simple black dress that reached just down to the knee with thin shoulder straps. She looked really good in it. She twirled round revealing the low cut back. It was clear she was not wearing a bra. I went over to give her a kiss and as I pulled her to me I felt the tell tale bumps of her suspender belt. As we broke the kiss she looked at me for approval. I told her she looked fantastic and smiled. Greg stood up and also kissed her. A reserved peck on the lips.

Sue then said "Ok lovers, let's go eat." I wondered if that was a Freudian slip. It was strange in a way. We all knew what had happened on previous nights but nothing was said about it. Even through the meal nothing was said or even alluded to. The conversation stuck to a mixture of what he had been doing over here and what he was doing back home. Throughout the meal I couldn't help notice how Greg's gaze frequently fell to Sue's cleavage and how Sue would lean forward on occasions, teasing him with a clearer view. It gave me a hard-on watching them. At one point Sue discretely put her hand on my thigh and ran her fingers over my cock. Just checking the show was having the right effect no doubt.

After the meal we drove home; we didn't want a late night because it was still work the next day. On entering the house I went to fix some drinks while Sue got some nibbles to eat. Sue entered the lounge and asked Greg to pull the coffee table round so she could put the bowls of nibbles down. I came in after her and put the drinks on the table. I walked up behind Sue and put my hands on her shoulders. I softly kissed her neck and then looked over to Greg. "Doesn't she look gorgeous Greg?" I said. Greg agreed, "She sure does."

I told her "I love this dress baby. I can't wait to get this off later!" Sue then surprised me by saying. "Do I have to wait for later!" I wasn't sure if she was joking or not so I slowly eased the straps off her shoulders, giving her the opportunity to stop me if she wanted to. Instead of stopping me, Sue just tilted her head back against me. However, the dress stayed stubbornly up. I reached up for the zip at the back and again slowly drew it down to her waist. I looked over to Greg as the dress fell from her breasts. Then I moved my hands round to cup Sue's breasts. Her nipples were already hard. Greg looked on transfixed; not sure of the part he was to play.

Sue gave a little wiggle of the hips and the dress was on the floor, revealing her panties, stockings and suspenders. Greg's eyes nearly popped out of his head! Since I couldn't see Sue's panties I moved my hand down to feel what they were like. They were very skimpy, high cut silk ones. Another new purchase.

I ran my fingers up and over Sue's soft flesh to her breasts again. Sue moaned softly. I looked over to Greg and said "I think this lady needs a little attention Greg."

Greg was over to her in a heart beat, taking a nipple into his mouth. Sue softly moaned "Hmmm."

My heart was thumping in my chest and I was trembling with excitement. I asked Sue " Is that nice baby."

"Hmmmm. Yes." She whispered. Then added "Ohhh. Yes and that."

I was puzzled until my hand moved down to her panties to find Greg's hand between Sue's legs. "Sue tells me that you do wonderful things with your fingers Greg. We were hoping that you might show me what you do."