Gary & Sue Ch. 1-3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue then said "Let me get more comfortable." And she went over to lie down on the couch. She lay back with her legs parted and her arms above her head. She looked so exposed and open. "Take them off." she told Greg looking down at her panties. Greg swiftly removed them revealing the neat tuft of her pubic hair. She had shaved it into a neat triangular patch above her pussy.

I kicked off my shoes and removed my trousers while Greg placed Sue's panties on the floor behind him. I moved the coffee table out of the way while Greg kissed his way up Sue's thigh. When his lips finally reached her pussy Sue let out a sigh "Oooh."

I moved over to kneel by the couch. "Show me what you do Greg." I asked.

Greg broke off from his oral ministrations and sat up so that I could see. With one hand he parted the lips of Sue's pussy and with the other he slid a finger up into Sue.

"You need to do this." He instructed, as I watched his movements intently. "Do this for a couple of minutes and it drives women wild." He told me. I didn't need telling because the look on Sue's face said it all. She had a look of intense pleasure on her face, her head bent right back with her eyes shut tight.

"Let me try." I told him and Greg moved over to take one of Sue's nipples into his mouth. I slid my finger into Sue's pussy and copied what I had seen Greg do. She was very wet and my finger moved in her easily.

"Yes. That's it!" Sue squirmed.

My fingers continued their movements, altering the pace to see the effect. Sue moved her hips indicating when I was getting it right. She was now groaning with my every move and she was covering my hand with her pussy juice.

"You'd better fuck me now before I cum." Sue begged me.

I quickly removed my pants and released my cock from its restraints. I helped Sue get up so I could lie on the couch behind her. This was the nearest we could get to 'spoons' position on the couch. Sue put her hand down between her legs and guided my cock into her. She groaned as I slid my length into her. With Sue spread out like that, facing towards him, Sue was fully available to Greg. He moved in to suck on Sue's nipples again and I could also feel he was playing with her pussy. Sue was going into sensory overload now. Her face contorted with pleasure as she ground her pussy back against me. "I'm getting very close." She breathed.

With that Greg moved down to Sue's pussy and started licking along Sue's slit.

I could feel Greg's tongue on my cock as it lapped along Sue's cunt. "That's good. Make me cum with your tongue. Oooohhh. Yes. I'm cuming. Oooooohhhhh." Sue groaned as she shuddered with her orgasm.

I was close to cuming but I didn't want to cum in Sue yet. I told her to finish me off by hand and Sue obligingly pulled my cock from her pussy. She wrapped her hand around my cock and rubbed it against her moist slit. Within a couple of strokes my spunk jetted high up on Sue's belly forming a large creamy puddle. Greg massaged the puddle over Sue's belly and around her tits. Then looking Sue straight in the eyes he presented a spunk covered finger to her mouth. She leaned forward and took his finger into her mouth. ( That was a surprise for me because Sue doesn't like me to cum in her mouth.) "God, that's so hot." Greg said as Sue moved her head back and forth as if it were a cock. She had a naughty girl look as if taunting Greg to do something.

It didn't take Greg long to get the message. He stood up and quickly shed his clothes. For the first time I got a chance to size up Greg's cock as it sprang from his pants. Not as long as mine but he had quite a bulbous head on it. He was also circumcised. Finally naked, Greg took Sue's hand and led her to a clear space on the carpet. At last I would get to see Sue fucked by another man. Sue sat down on the carpet then lay back spreading her legs. I went over to join them. Greg knelt between Sue's legs then took up the classic missionary position. I leaned forward and asked Sue "Shall I put it in for you baby?"

"Hmm. Yes please!" she replied.

I reached across her again took hold of Greg's cock. Pushing it down I guided it into Sue's open pussy. Greg lunged forward and the merging was complete. Greg was supporting himself in a press-ups position, giving me a clear view of his cock as he sunk it into Sue. "Oooh that's good!" he moaned as he slowly penetrated my wife. Sue looked up into Greg's eyes "Come on Greg, give it to me." She said.

Greg lowered himself onto her and began thrusting into her. I watched as his buttocks clenched and rotated. "That's it. Give it to me." Sue repeated.

Greg groaned as he increased the speed of his thrusting. "God I'm getting close." He moaned. "Should I cum on your belly?" he asked.

"No! I want you to cum inside me." Sue protested. "Come on. Give it to me. I want to feel you spunk into my cunt."

Greg groaned and slowly ground into Sue's cunt. I guessed he was cuming into her and that was confirmed as Sue moaned "Oooh! That's it. Give it to me. Fill me up."

Greg slumped for a moment and then rolled off her onto his back. His cum covered cock shrinking slowly. I asked Sue "Did you cum?" and she replied. "I was getting there but it would have taken a few minutes more and I knew Greg wouldn't last that long." "I think I could manage a couple of minutes if you want." I offered. Then I moved her round so that she was on all fours and then holding onto her hips I slid my cock into her from behind. Cum was running out of her and down her stockings as I slid into her. Greg's cum made Sue's pussy feel so silky on my cock. It was a delicious feeling. As I thrust into her more cum oozed from her covering my balls with cold sticky juice.

Greg was lying by our side watching Sue's tits swing as I pumped into her. He reached across to cup one of her tits then slowly moved it down to her pussy. Then I felt a finger slide in beside my cock and it started moving around inside her. Sue seemed to like that and her head dropped while she gave a drawn out groan. It was a new sensation feeling another man's finger along side my cock.

I looked at Greg and noticed that he was getting hard again. "Why don't you suck Greg's cock baby." I suggested and before she could answer Greg had swung round 180 degrees and was in a sort of parallel 69 position. His head was by her thigh and his cock was in sucking distance of Sue's mouth. His finger returned to her slit again and joined my cock. Sue positioned her mouth over Greg's cock and she took his spunk covered member into her mouth, eliciting a long groan from Greg. Sue's hand slowly wanked him as her lips sucked on the head of his cock. "God you do that so well!" he groaned. Each time I thrust into her, Sue's mouth was pushed down onto Greg's cock. Call me a control freak but knowing I was dictating the speed of her movements on him was quite a turn on.

Suddenly Sue removed her mouth from Greg's cock and her head dropped to the floor. "I'm getting very close Gary." Sue told me. I felt Greg's finger moving faster inside her." "Yes that's it." Sue panted. "Here's some more spunk for you baby." I groaned burying my cock deep into her. I felt Greg's finger moving against my cock as I spurted my load into her. Sue groaned "shoot it into me. I want two men's spunk in me." and she shuddered with her orgasm.

I remained in her for a moment still feeling Greg's finger playing her like an instrument. Sue was still shuddering from his movements until she finally moved forward extracting both my cock and Greg's finger from her. She rolled onto her back spread out with her arms above her head. As she caught her breath I moved over to her and kissed her softly on the lips. "That was fantastic. I love you." I told her. "Hmmm. Yes." She purred.

I went into the kitchen and got some paper towels to mop up with. On returning to the lounge I was greeted with the sight of Greg sat on the couch with Sue knelt between his legs sucking his cock. His eyes were closed and he was obviously enjoying Sue's attention. "I'm going up to bed" I whispered to her, "You can finish that in Greg's bed if you want."

I made my way upstairs and was followed by a naked Sue and Greg being led by his cock to his bedroom. I kissed her goodnight at the top of the stairs and entered our bedroom. A large shot of whiskey later I was curled up in bed and off to sleep.

The next morning my head wasn't too bad. I got cleaned up and had my breakfast. There was no sign of Sue or Greg. Not even a sound. Just before I left for work I realised I probably wouldn't see Greg again before his flight so I went up to his room and went in. The two of them were curled up together and Greg woke with a start and sat up..

"Its ok." I assured him. "I'm off to work now. Have a good trip and write to us when you get back."

"Yes.Ok."he groaned and slumped back on the bed.

As I drove to work I thought of the events of the previous night and how erotic had all been. There would be lots to talk about during the subsequent nights.

Over the next few nights Sue revealed to me the events that happened in our bed while I was at camera club and what they had got up to in Greg's bed. Sue really seemed to enjoy revealing those events and I came buckets listening to them.

The following Monday David came round after dinner. We hadn't seen him for a whole week. He wanted to borrow my studio gear again. He wanted to borrow it for the Wednesday, which was my camera club night, I told him I'd be out that night but it would be ok. We went up to my darkroom collected the gear and we took it round to his house. As I was putting the stuff down in his lounge, I noticed a mask on one of the chairs. It was made from birds feathers and made looked like a large hawks head. When I picked it up to look at it David explained that he had some very explicit pictures in mind and the girl he was photographing didn't want her face in the pictures. I envied him, both for the prop and for his luck with women.

The following night when I came home Sue was a little quiet and remained so all night. I figured that she would talk about whatever it was when she was ready. When we were in bed Sue said "Gary, I don't know what you will think about this but something happened today."

"What's that?" I asked.

"David came round earlier." She paused and took a deep breath. "He saw me and Greg that night you were at camera club."

"He what!" I exclaimed. "What did he say?"

Sue explained that David had popped round to see us but found the back door locked. He went to the rear lounge window and saw them through a crack in the curtain. He saw them fucking. He said that he wouldn't tell me about it but there would be a small price for his silence. He wanted to take pictures of her - in the nude. He had assured her that her face would not be in the pictures so she wouldn't be recognised.

The penny dropped. Sue was going to be the model that David was going to use the mask with. Then there was the verbal flash back of what David had said to me; about explicit photographs. My mind raced off at the implications of that statement and I lost track off what Sue was saying, until with that husbandly knack I came back on-line as she said "So what do we do? Do I tell him no, because you arranged it or do I go through with the photo's?"