Gary Meets His Adonis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sensing the changing in Gary's stance, the little more ease, Mac changed momentum. Until now his hands have been mere voyeurs, now they ran up the backs of Gary's thighs, in a fluid, semi-circular motion, lightly stimulating the skin, before reaching the inverted V created by Gary's legs, and the crevice of ass that hung above them. He ran his hands over the soft yet toned skin, up to Gary's lower back, then down to the top of his thighs. He repeated this a few times, each repetition a little firmer than the previous.

On the fourth pass, his fingers delved into Gary's crevice, the soft yet firm skin of Mac's fingers dropping through it down to the puckered skin of Gary's already twitching sphincter. Again the movements continued, each time a little firmer, now each pass was causing Gary's cock to twitch a little more, bouncing with stimulation.

Gary suddenly felt Mac's hands stop. He wanted more, but wasn't going to risk pushing it, after all his Adonis was still sucking his cock. The next moment he was off balance, almost falling forward, and it took a moment to realise what Mac had done. One swift movement of those powerful arms had pulled Gary into him, and Mac was taking him all. Gary was impressed, it wasn't often anyone could deep throat him, and once that moment of realisation passed Gary felt the muscles of Mac's throat start to milk his cock for all he was worth.

Mac knew he could do this for long, without breaking off, so dropped one hand to his own cock, and found it dripping with precum. He coated as much of his index finger as he could, before lifting his hand between Gary's legs. He spread Gary's cheeks using his two thumbs, and pushed firmly on the hole. Pleasantly surprised, Mac found him much more accommodating than he expected, easily taking the full length of his finger, which was quickly put into use, hooking back towards the front wall of the rectum, hitting the prostate hard and fast.

That was enough for Gary, and moments later he orgasmed for the second time in the day, and this time his whole body shook. He thought he was cumming for an hour and Mac took every drop straight down his throat. As he finished, he went limp, Mac supporting him for a moment whilst she recovered himself. As soon as the moment passed, Mac removed himself from Gary, taking a gulp of air for his first breath, but swiftly composed himself. He stood, picking his towel up with him, and wrapped it back around, concealing the cock Gary wanted to taste. He stepped passed Gary, heading towards a counter a few feet beyond him. Something rattled behind Gary, stirring him from his stupor, and then brought back to reality by a hard slap on his bum cheek.

"Give me your hand. Here's my number, call me later, we close at three, I should be out at 4, I want to continue this if you do."

"God yes I do" Gary answered, and pulled his jeans up. "Until later" he said, leaned in and gave Mac a passionate kiss, then walked away.

As he returned to the table, there was the usual wolf whistles and knowing stares. All he could say was "I got a number" which lead to high fiving from the boys. He leant into Shelly, and whispered just over the noise "I'll tell you later. Gossip galore"

--------------------------------------

A couple of brief flirty texts were exchanged throughout the night, and as the clock approached 3am, Gary was bouncing round the club like he had taken a handful of some illegal substance, dancing, flirting, even copped a feel of Shelly to make a would be suitor get the message she wasn't for him. His drinking had slowed right down, he was postponing the hangover, but wanted to be clear minded. There was no way he wasn't going to enjoy and remember this night. One final bottle, sipped at, semi ignored, the anticipation now approaching fever pitch and still an hour to go.

Shelly sidled up to him, took the beer, and knocked back half of it. Despite the amount she had consumed, she always came across as sober, even if there was no chance of a sensible decision or even remembering the following day.

"Sooooooo. Spiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllllllllll bitch." She said laughing "I'm desperate to know what happened earlier. You know it's only fair, as I would tell you."

"Yes you would, usually that I don't want to hear as well. You and your love of dirty sex, ewww."

"Wha? I like it." She replied, taking another swig "and how can you call me dirty. You will shag any man that moves. And you love the poop chute."

"Yes I do. I can't tell you now. I want to, I'm just too wound up over it. Reliving earlier in my head, I think I will come again in my pants right here. I will give you the gossip. Just not yet."

"So you have cum tonight, dirty bastard." And she gave him a hug, and a drunken kiss on the lips.

"So you have changed your allegiances already" he heard someone say, not quite able to make out the voice over the music. He turned, and saw Mac, standing there in a muscle shirt and dark jeans, looking every bit the Adonis Gary held in his mind.

"My god. I wasn't expecting you for another hour." Gary exclaimed, surprise and delight beaming from him.

"And after that you are going to gossip like a little girl?" Mac chuckled, causing Gary to blush, obvious he had heard a whole lot more than Gary would have liked him to know. "Don't worry. We all have our fag hags. I have mine, and I'll be telling them just how good you taste." He looked over to Shelly, who was somewhat taken with the god like image in front of her, and the contrast to the brash, sarcastic attitude he had. "As Gary won't introduce me, I'm Mac, and you want the gossip, well earlier I caused him to run away from me in the gym, where he fucked himself over me, and then he got a blow job later. And if I get my way, in the not too distant future, Gary, his cock, and the rest of him will be busy."

Shelly was a little shell shocked, she would never have got that much detail that easily from Gary, she would have had to dig and dig, and god knows she was going to later, so much to know. "Nice to meet you" she said, regaining composure, "He is lovely, just counting his lucky stars. I'm going to ask anyway, are you bi, I'd be happy to join in"

"No, I'm all about the boys" Mac replied "And that boy is going to be mine, him and his delightfully salty cum."

"Oh my god, you don't think before speaking do you?" she quipped back. Gary stretched his arm around her, hand over her mouth to prevent any insult that may have come out, he could see the feisty side about to explode.

"Mac, shall we go?" he said, trying to keep the piece.

Mac nodded, waved the way for Gary to walk ahead of him "My car is right outside. I'll be right behind you, I want to watch that swagger of yours from the best place possible."

Gary leant in, kissed shelly on the cheek, and then on the lips. "Love you sweet cakes, I owe you easy gossip for that one." She nodded, not saying anything, still a little stunned by it all.

As Gary took his first couple of steps, Mac leant in swiftly, and before she could react, he kissed her cheek and whispered "I'll make sure you have plenty of gossip to hear. And if we meet again, I won't be this obnoxious asshole, I want him as much as he clearly wants me." He kissed her again, managing to make her speechless for the second time in a minute, and watched her best friend walk out with the hottest piece of ass she had ever seen.

Mac caught Gary as he reached the car, opening it with the remote key, and closed the door behind him. He jogged to the other side of the car, and jumped in himself. "Your place or mine?" he asked, without stopping to ask about the look Gary was giving him. "Well?" he followed it with.

"Well what?" Gary replied, snappily "You have just embarrassed me in front of my best friend, and you want me to give you an answer? Well here you go. My place. You can drop me off, and then go to yours."

"Well that would be a shame. I've just promised your best friend that you would have some gossip for her, well more than you already do. So if you want to let her down feel free. I apologised to her, I just wanted you out of there, with me, enjoying each other." Gary looked at him, saw the smile and the ice that had built in the club disappeared in a second. "Ok, my place." Still trying to sound pissed, even though he was anything but. "Oh stop being a drama queen. The raging hard on I can see in your jeans belies that sulk." And laughed.

----------------------------------------

Through the door, and Gary wondered how he hadn't exploded with happiness, excitement, something. He was stripping before the door fully shut behind him, shirt was off, quickly followed by shoes and socks. He locked the door, and then went into the room behind Mac. He was looking round, but Gary put a hand on his shoulder, and spun him around, catching him in an embrace. He grabbed the hair at the back of Mac's head, pulled him in and kissed him passionately, tongues intertwining. He eased his other had between them, and started to rub Mac's chest and once he found a nipple, began to toy and pinch, pushing the skin into the piercing. Mac broke the kiss, and lifted the muscle short over this head, and whilst doing so, Gary didn't miss the opportunity, in one hand he grabbed the nipple he had been toying with, in the other, the mass of the shirt, pinning Macs arms above his head. He took the other nipple into his mouth, firstly caressing it with his tongue, before pinching on it with his teeth, against the steel bar, causing Mac to groan. Gary then started to work down the highly defined washboard stomach, lightly kissing the muscles, and the exposed tips of hip bone, before returning to a standing position and releasing Macs arms.

This time Mac lead the embrace, now free of the shirt, with one muscular arm pulling him close, then reaching further to grab the toned rear he had played with earlier. The kiss continued, and Gary started to grind against Mac, each jeans encased erection dry humping the hip of the other.

Gary manoeuvred Mac, so that he was stood with his back towards the Horlicks advert sized chair, before breaking the kiss. Almost breathlessly he whispered into Mac's ear "Your turn" and pushed him into the chair. Gary dropped to his knees, hands quickly working Mac free of his belt and his jeans, which he nearly bounced Mac out of the chair to achieve. He looked over the man in front of him, handsome face, glorious body, and a hard cock encased in a pair of white Calvin Kleins waiting to be attended to. Needing to be attended to. The damp patch of precum said that. Gary wasted no time, initially working the cock in its cloth enclosure with his hand, then bent down and started to kiss it through the tight material, starting at the base, and slowly working up. He took his time, lavishing saliva onto the straining muscle below, and once he reached the head, he imitated starting a blow job, trying to take it into his mouth, sucking up all the precum.

Mac moved his hands to his waist, wanting to rid himself of the restrictive underwear, but Gary playfully slapped his hands away. He started to move back down the underwear, reaching the button hole fly, and amazed Mac by undoing the button using only his mouth, then using the strength of his tongue to work his cock free.

Gary took it straight into his mouth, initially the head, but quickly started to bob up and down, working the meaty length with his tongue. He grabbed the base with his right hand and started to wank Mac, meeting his strokes with the movements of his mouth, and he took his balls thought the material with his left, massaging and squeezing as much as he could. It was too much for Mac, who exploded quickly, and heavily, taking Gary by surprise. He gagged a bit with the first, some of the salty fluid escaping and running down his chin and Macs cock, the rest he held, and swallowed. Once Macs cock had finished pulsing with orgasm, he ran a finger along his chin to clean it, the proceeded to clean the slowly softening cock in front of him.

"Well I wasn't expecting that" he laughed, then licked the length one more time.

"I wasn't either" Mac agreed "neither my reaction, or you taking the lead that much, you were quite happy to be lead earlier."

"Well let's face it I swing both ways, why can't I like the sub and the dom."

"No reason what so ever. And as soon as I recover, we can start all over again."

"Would you like a drink while you do so?" Gary enquired, "Have beer, wine and council pop" he laughed.

"A beer would be great. Been a long evening since you walked into it." He replied, with a wink. "And it's going to be longer still if I get my way."

"Why do I suspect that you do regardless" Gary said, disappearing into the kitchen. Mac chuckled at the comment, and Gary opened a couple of beers, bringing them into the room.

"So, tell me, what exactly quantifies as fucking yourself?" he asked "it's been burning in my mind ever since you said it."

"Well it's a bit of wanking, and a bit of more"

"God you really are coy, no wonder your friend said she had to ask the hell out of you."

"You were there that long?"

"Call me curious as to what you were going to say" Mac Answered, "no stop deflecting and answer the god damn question."

"No" Gary laughed "Don't want to"

"Well in that case, time for me to leave I guess" Mac replied, and when Gary made no move to talk, he stood, tucked his still semi hard cock into his boxers, and bent to pull up his jeans.

"No, ok I'll tell. And you are much better at getting stuff out of me." he said "I..."

Mac cut him off "No, terms have changed, show me, since you can't tell me" at which Gary's eyes lit up. He simply nodded in agreement, and looked at Macs waist. "Ok" he acknowledged, sitting back down briefly, removing his shoes and socks, then lifted his hips to whip the boxers down his legs, before standing and stepping out of them. "So shall we?" he asked, inviting Gary to lead the way.

"OK, so I ran in, and straight up the stairs, stripping as I did" he said, leading Mac up the stairs, and once at the top, he dropped his jeans to the floor. "I went into the bedroom, and went over to the drawers."

"Why to the drawers?" Mac asked intrigued, expecting some lube or other wanking aid.

"I wanted my special box from the bottom drawer." He answered. "It's not something I use all the time, just when really turned on."

"Can I see it?" Mac asked, not waiting for an answer "Is it in this drawer?" and opened it anyway. He saw the Jack Daniels tin at the back, and lifted it out. Gary stood there, just watching, heart pounding. He had only known this man for a matter of hours, and was now sharing a secret that he hadn't shared with anyone.

Mac opened the tin, and for a moment was confused by the tube and wired, then realised what it was. "Never tried one of these. Tell me what it feels like."

"Full, fast thumping. I orgasm like I'm being fucked hard. It sits right on your prostate, bouncing away, well more hammering when on full throttle. Your cock bounces with the rhythm."

"Well what are you waiting for? I said you had to show me."

Gary needed no further invitation, however there was no masturbation this time, he grabbed the lube, generously applying to himself and the plug, and slid it straight inside himself.

"Lie on the bed, I'm in control of this." Mac said, carefully holding the pump and control. Gary did as instructed, moving slowly and deliberately so that he didn't overreach and ease the plug back out. He eased himself up the bed, so that his calves were hanging over the edge, and went to touch his cock. "No" Snapped "told you I'm in control. You can touch if I say so. Is that clear?" Gary went to answer, and Mac turned on the vibe. No words came out, no sound, so he simply nodded his head. Slowly the vibe was turned up to about half, and then Mac started to inflate the plug, squeezing slowly and deliberately, watching Gary watching him do so. The power was turning him on, without the fact that this man was laid below him, cock erect, and happy to have a toy buzzing in his ass. 'That will be mine shortly' he thought to himself, but kept pumping. Gary was starting to squirm, and mac realised that it was starting to fill him. Another two squeezes, and Mac asked if he want him to stop. Gary simply shook his head, and mouthed the words two more. Mac applied the extra two squeezes, and then ramped the vibrations up to maximum. He was mesmerised, as he let his gaze drop from Gary's hazel eyes to the cock. It was twitching, bouncing along, just like he had said it was. Nowhere near as fast as a vibe, and not only was it flexing with the base, it seemed to be pulsing along. Gary had started moaning, and Mac knew this wasn't going to last long, so bent down, and started to suck on the vibrating cock. As he did so, he started to tug gently on the flared base, not enough to hurt, just enough to tease and stretch, knowing that this would make things easier when he came to enter him.

The rhythm of vibration, the softness of Mac's mouth and the sensation of a subtle fucking drove Gary over the edge incredibly quickly, his third orgasm in twelve hours, and yet it felt like his first. His cock pulsed with orgasm, spasming in that soft mouth for a second time. Mac deliberately left the vibe going, and kept tugging and sucking, the intensity of the two increasing, and made Gary come as close as he ever had to a multiple orgasm, the second following within a minute of the first.

Mac released the air valve, allowing the toy to deflate, and stopped the vibrations. He stood, stretched then grabbed the base of the plug and removed it. "I take it you are now sated?" he looked at Gary, who was laid the, contentment covering his face.

"Not quite. So far I have had the best of the deal, how can we fix that?

"Well I have a hard cock, you have a gaping arse, is that a good match?"

"No its not, needs lube adding in, and then it's a great match" Gary replied. He reached behind his head, grabbed a pillow from each side. "Use these to raise me up. I prefer doggy, however there is no chance of me supporting my weight just yet."

Mac took Gary's legs, deliberately left his cock rub against his arse, before lifting Gary's knees onto his shoulders. He wrapped an arm around them to hold them in place, and eased the pillows under with the other, the released him back down. "I have the lube, where are the gloves?" he asked.

Gary flopped an arm at the dresser, "Top drawer" was the descriptive answer Mac received. Mac grabbed one, ripped it opened, and quickly rolled it down his straining cock. Walking back to the foot of the bed, he picked up the lube, and smothered his fingers. Despite just having a plug in there, he wasn't going to risk anything, and inserted two fingers thought the gaping sphincter, easing them back and forth, before adding a third to stretch it a bit more. He kept working his fingers in and out, ensuring that Gary would be ready to accept him, and he took Gary's hardening cock as a sign that this was the case. He pulled out his fingers, added lube to his latex covered cock, and moved closed to Gary.

Gary felt empty, after the plug, and then the fingers, having nothing there was odd, almost miserable. He could feel the bed moving, and panic momentarily set in. Although he wasn't the longest Gary had been taken by, he most certainly was up there with the widest. He knew that Mac had re lubed, both his open hole and that hard cock, but still flinched at the thought.

Mac edged further forward, between Gary's spaced legs, and then stopped mid way up his thighs. He eased his hands under Gary's taught ass, lifting it and pulling further over the pillows, and eased his folder legs under Gary's at the same time. He saw the look of nervous anticipation in Gary's eyes, concern twinged with need. He eased in a little more, movements a bit more comical with the weight of legs on his, and then lifted himself on his knees as his cock approached the hole he so badly wanted to fill. He took his slick cock at the base, careful not to remove any of the lube. He rubbed the tip down the length of that hard again cock, over his balls, and stopped pressed against the perineum. He started to rock his hips slowly, pushing against the sensitive area, and watched the cock twitch with his rhythm.