Gary Meets His Adonis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mac took his lubed hand, slid it under his cock, then pushed four fingers into the sphincter beneath, giving one final stretch. He then removed it, and gently started to massage Gary's cock and balls. With his other, he eased the head of his cock downwards, feeling the ridge of muscle slowly disappear. He kept his movement shallow, the head pushing into the hole a little further each time. He could feel Gary tense up and he approached the widest part of the head. He pushed in a little more, before holding there for a moment, allowing Gary to accommodate his size, then pushed though the sphincter.

Gary felt a momentary sharp sting mixed with his pleasure, but as his muscle relaxed around the shaft, that was gone. He felt filled again, despite the fact there was still more of Mac outside than in him. Each thrust was filling him more and more, and the head of Macs cock hit his prostate. He thought he was going to cum again his cock twitching like it was ready to, however no orgasm came. Instead each stroke kept rubbing against it, intensifying the feeling. He realised that Mac had picked up on this as well, and had dropped his hips slightly, so that each thrust was deliberately running along the front wall, hitting the small nut of an organ. Mac's thrusting was also getting more desperate, pushing harder and deeper, but still controlling the pace. As Gary started to feel the smooth skin of Mac's sac hitting his cheeks, he could feel a pressure building, as the cock started to push past where the plug had stretched, opening and accommodating the meaty intrusion.

As soon as Mac was nearly fully inside, he eased back a little more, and the thrust himself fully inside, causing Gary to gasp, a mixture of pleasure and pain. He lifted Gary's legs again, and started fuck him. Faster and harder. He had treated Gary enough, now it was his turn to come. No longer aiming for prostate, he fucked him remorselessly, leaning further over him so that he could get more penetration.

As he watched the glistening body fucking him, he realised just how close Mac was, and he started to milk the fucking organ with this arse muscle, squeezing with all he could. He was also close enough to grab a nipple, and he twisted it slightly before remembering the bar inside. So he dug his nails in as much as he could, and held on as Mac bucked into him with pleasure. He pulled on it with each withdrawal from Mac, timing it perfectly to match him.

Mac could no longer stand it. He orgasm was building, each thrust was met with slight nipple torture, and an arse he though capable of milking anything. With each thrust, a shot of energy ran from his balls, growing in intensity, until it was too much. His cock started pulsing, and with one final thrust, his orgasm erupted.

Gary felt Mac buck with each spasm until he was spent, each shot filled him further, warming his core. Carefully, he he raised himself slightly and pulled mac into a softly but passionate embrace, before releasing Mac. He had that cock in him for a couple of moments more before Mac eased himself out. He felt empty again, however sated, finished, at least for now. He rolled onto his side once Mac had freed himself, flicked the pillows from under himself, and rolled back onto his back.

"Wow that was fucking awesome" he said, speaking for the first time in what seemed an eternity. "Would you like to spend the night and we can rinse and repeat in the morning?"

"Why repeat when there is so much more to do?" Mac quipped. "I'm going to hit the shower now. Come along and I will clean you up good and proper."

Gary rolled over, and then sat up, a little gingerly, but much less than he had expected after such a fucking. "On my way lover, I hope you won't be disappointed that you can't clean my mind!"

-----------------------------------