Gary 'The Cuck' Clark Ch. 02

Story Info
Mrs. Gary Clark becomes whore for Black cock.
8.3k words
4.54
315.5k
54
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 03/29/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gary Clark
Gary Clark
108 Followers

The alarm was set to go off at 7am. Marci was already awake at 5:45 and was thinking about the weekend and the conversation she had with Brenda last evening. When Marci arrived at Brenda's house, Brenda met her at the door and was acting like a schoolgirl wanting to know how her date with the captain of the football team went and whether he kissed her goodnight. Marci told her everything and left nothing out. Brenda was just as interested in how Gary acted as she was in finding out how well Bill has serviced her friend.

Next weekend was a definite GO. Brenda would experience for herself what Marci had described in finite detail. She had never been with a Black man. It wasn't because she didn't want to have sex with one; she just never had the chance. That was going to change and she was already feeling a tingling deep inside thinking about how there would be three or four men there to make sure she and her friend were well fucked.

The thought of having Gary watching and having to clean her up with his tongue was something she was wrestling with. He was her big brother and like a lot of young girls, she had the hots for him when she was in her teens. She thought those feelings were gone forever, but in the past few days she was starting to feel aroused when she thought about Gary with his face buried in her pussy.

She had been with a lot of different men over the years and Brenda loved men, but she had never been with more than one man at a time. She did have sex with three different men in the same day once when she was dating a lot after her divorce. This would be a big jump from a black tie dinner date with a regular boyfriend to a Black Cock Gangbang, where she would be the object of all their attention. "Yes, it will be good for Gary to be there," she thought. She would be too scared to do something like that if she were alone, at least the first time anyway.

Marci got up and went into the kitchen. A teaspoon of Tasters Choice and a cup of water from the instant hot water unit that Gary installed for her and bingo! Coffee. Marci was standing at the sink sipping from her mug and looking out the window. All she had on was the long black t-shirt that Bill was wearing the other night. He wouldn't get it back. She took it because it smelled like Bill.

Marci had read that male pheromones (androstenol/androstenone) from male sweat have a direct impact on female menstrual cycles and ovulation. She grabbed a handful of the shirt and pulled it up to her face and breathed in, millions of microscopic pheromone particles entered her body and began to do their work. She could smell his cock.

Marci walked back to the bedroom and was standing in the doorway looking at Gary. God she loved this man. He was sleeping; lying on his back on top of the covers, without his PJ's on and his dick was standing at attention. She wondered why men always have a hard-on in the morning. She thought of her Dad. The two of them lived alone together when she was 18. Her mother had passed away a year earlier. She was always loosing her hairbrush and would sneak into her Dad's room to get to his bathroom and use his brush.

One morning he was asleep, lying on his bed just like Gary was and had a huge hard-on. He was just about as hung as Bill, and she couldn't take her eyes off his cock. She stood there for what seemed like forever. Marci was sexually active to put it mildly and just couldn't get that big cock out of her mind. None of the boys that she dated had half of what her Dad had. She would have to remember to hide Sandy's hairbrush, from time to time. Gary always slept like this when it was warm enough.

Gary and Lori were still asleep and it would be an hour before the alarm went off. Gary looked cute with his little soldier standing there. She went into the bathroom and squirted a dab of lotion on her fingers, which she applied to her "honey pot" as Gary called it sometimes. She preferred "cunt." She was surprised that she wasn't the least bit sore anymore.

She walked to the side of the bed next to Gary, raised her leg over him and lowered her cunt down on his erect dick engulfing it completely. Gary smiled and said "Morning Dear" barely opening his eyes. "It still fits," he said to her as she was rocking back and forth on his dick. She replied, "Of course it still fits silly, if you give it a little time, a pussy will expand and contract to fit the size of the cock that it's entertaining."

"Oh I like that entertaining pussy talk, do you want me fuck you doggie style?" he asked.

"No Gary, she said. I don't think that we need to do that anymore. I can get all the fucking I want from guys who can only fuck me. You are the only man who can make love to me and that is just for us. If you want to fuck me you can, but I think it would be more fun to make you go without."

"Yea," he said. "It was a real turn on watching you getting it from Bill and all I got was my hand."

Gary had noticed that Marci was wearing Bill's Black T-shirt as her new nighte. He ran his hands up under the shirt and held tightly to Marci's breast. Marci had been sitting straight up on top of Gary, grinding slowly. Now her eyes were closed, she was leaning forward and getting down to business. She was pumping her cunt up and down on her husband's smooth dick much faster now.

Gary's eyes were wide open looking at Marci, but was picturing her standing by the bar in Bill's condo, with her knee raised as high as she could, giving this strange Black stud total and unrestricted access to her most secret spot. Gary couldn't hold it back and shot his load in her as she was sliding her cunt down hard on his dick. She kept going and his cum leaked down on his balls and into the crack of his ass. Marci was rising up to get off when Gary said, "did you get cookies Baby?"

"No, but I really didn't want to. I just wanted to give you a little loving because I really do love you Gary."

Gary left for work and after Marci fixed breakfast for Lori, she went over to the computer and switched on the monitor. She had DSL now and loved it, no waiting for the connection. She typed in the address and her pass code for egroup and immediately went to BMWF and checked for new pics. Wow, there were a lot of them. She clicked on the first one and her screen lit up with a picture of a white woman with a wedding ring getting fucked by three well-hung Black studs. She had Black cocks in all three holes and cum all over her face.

Marci stared at the picture for quite a while before going to the next one. A minute later she went back the first photo and decided to copy it to her "C" drive and she then hit print. While the photo was printing on her color printer, Marci let her hand drop to her lap and then a couple of her fingers disappeared into her still wet cunt. She had just had sex with Gary and didn't have an orgasm on purpose.

Marci had grown very partial to the orgasms she had had with Bill a few days ago. In suggesting to Gary that it would be fun to abstain from sex, she had made a decision that she would only allow herself to have orgasms when Black cocks were fucking her. She would like to get off now looking at that photo but she would torture herself by bringing herself just to the edge and then stop. That should keep her pretty damned horny and make her just the kind of whore that Gary wanted.

She thought for a moment that if she were single, she probably wouldn't be doing any of this. The more she acted like a whore, the more Gary liked it, and the more he liked it the more she wanted to be his whore for black cock. It was like the chicken and egg thing. The print copy would be on the pillow for Gary. With her one free hand she e-mailed the photo to Bill with the following message. "I would like to order off this menu Sir!"

Bill told the receptionist that he had a long lunch planned and that he probably wouldn't be back to the office until late in the afternoon. He checked his E-mail messages just before leaving and noticed one from Marci. She asked for his E-Mail address Sunday and said she would send him some stuff that would make his face turn red. Yea, right, he thought. He opened the attachment and began to feel his cock moving in his pants within seconds. Where had Marci found this photo? It was great. The message caption from Marci was even better and made him wish he could get out of this appointment and drop by to fuck her for lunch.

This whole thing was such a turn on. He had called four other guys he knew and told them about Marci and Brenda. Class acts these two and he knew just the kind of guys they would go for. Black, good-looking, big cocks, stellar clean, good sense of humor and long lasting. The guys were perfect and eager as hell to show Gary's women a good time. He was kind of glad that there would be four others beside him. Most whites think that all Black guys are fucking machines with 10" cocks and can go forever. There are a few, and he liked to count himself in that group, but in reality, he had met a lot of white guys with dicks bigger than his.

Black women knew the truth about black men. His x-wife was Black and had 4 brothers. There was no seducing her with "suck this big Black cock you fucking bitch." Not to say she wasn't a great lay. Black women are a different fuck entirely. White women were a hell of a lot of fun, especially the married ones with husbands like Gary.

The mystique and taboo aspects of the relationship between the races added to the magnitude of the climax and that is what it was all about. Getting off. He knew that Gary and Marci would eventually grow tired of him and that was OK, because it was a game and those were the rules. In the mean time he was going to deposit as much Black cum in her hot, white, married, fucking cunt as he could.

Marci glanced at the small calendar on the refrigerator and couldn't believe that it was only Wednesday. This week was creeping by. Well, she was keeping busy. She was kind of proud of herself. Gary had fed Lori her breakfast while Marci went for a three-mile jog around the neighborhood. After Gary left she had cleaned the entire house including the bathrooms. Gary never complemented her on how clean the toilets were. She guessed he thought they never got dirty.

Marci was standing at the sink scrubbing a pot from dinner last night. She had slipped on a simple housedress after her shower and wore nothing else. He hair was up, so it wouldn't get in the way and she had her Walk Man head set on as she liked to listen to music when she did housekeeping. Gary's big stereo system was a hassle for her to play her CD's on.

The back of her house was mostly glass that looked out onto the back yard where Lori liked to spend most of her day playing with her terrier. She loved her house. She and Gary were not rich, but if you had to classify them, upper middle class fit pretty well. They were financially OK and had been careful with their savings. Her SUV was paid off and Gary didn't owe that much on his Lexus. Gary had asked her to mail the payment today if she went out. Marci had put Lori down for her nap, taken a pot roast out to thaw and was going to fix it for Gary's dinner.

She was letting her mind wonder without control and for some reason thought if Pot. It had been too damn long since she had a good hit and wondered if any of the Black guys would have any this weekend. She then wondered if Brenda would chicken out and not go. Marci would not chicken out because Gary would make sure of that. If Brenda didn't go then Marci would have all of them to herself. Well, fantasies are never as good as real life and she was thinking that she needed some SOS pads and that the white clothes in the wash would be done soon. She had Gary's shirts in the dryer and the dishwasher was chugging along.

Out of the corner of her eye she noticed something moving and then felt a hand come from behind and come to rest on her breast. Someone was standing behind her. She tried to scream but couldn't and instantly realized that it was Bill sneaking up on her, but it was too late, she had to go through the emotion of being frightened out of her mind. She hated that. "God Damn it Bill" she exclaimed as she removed the headphones. Bill was standing behind her with his hand on her breast and was pressing his body against hers and pushing her against the sink. His other hand went under her dress and then directly to her ass.

She leaned forward just a little and put her hands on the edge of the sink. Bill was kissing her neck. Her hair was up and Bill was taking advantage of her soft white skin. He didn't know it, but it was one of Marci's erogenous zones. She closed her eyes and let Bill explore her body. Bill lifted the bottom of her dress up and laid it on her hips exposing her bare bottom as his large hands squeezed it, sometimes a little too hard.

"I've got a surprise for you Marci," Bill said. Marci looked back at her Black lover and saw a strange man standing next to Bill. "SHIT" Marci swore as she pulled away from Bill and with her face as red as a beet, she tried to straighten her dress, partly by pulling it back down over her ass. Marci's hands went to her hair, as she said, "Bill, I am going to kill you." The strange man was Black, about 240lbs and 6'2" tall. He was older than Bill but she couldn't tell how old he was because he had a mustache and beard that covered a lot of his face. God he had the most beautiful blue eyes. "Marci," Bill said, this is Ben.

Still embarrassed, Marci put out her right hand and said, "Hello Ben, I'm Mrs. Marci Clark, I am pleased to meet you." God, what had she said? "Mrs. Marci Clark." She just knew that he would probably say, "Yes, I could see that you are married by the way you were letting Bill rub your ass." No, he seemed to be more of a gentleman than that.

She looked at his right hand, and expected him to shake her hand, but instead, he lifted his left hand and grabbed her on the wrist. She noticed he wore a wedding ring as he pulled Marci to him and put his other hand around her waist and pulled even tighter. "All he said to her was "I am very pleased to meet you too Mrs. Clark." Then he pressed his lips against hers and buried his tongue deep in her throat.

Everything was spinning. Marci had read how new super computers could actually handle a trillion calculations per second. Incredible as it may sound, the human brain can do even more and right now this young woman's brain was in overdrive. Everything for Marci was going in "slow motion." It was like when she fell over the rake that Gary had left out a few weeks back. Before she had hit the ground, she had thought about a hundred different curse words she would use on him.

Marci was getting mad. What had made Bill think he could enter her turf? This was her home and she and Gary had agreed to keep this swinger stuff away from their family. Now Bill brings a total stranger into her kitchen and this guy not only invades her home, and forces himself into in her personal 3 foot zone, he has his tongue in her mouth.

Granted, she was letting Bill take some liberties with her, but that was OK because Gary had gotten Bill for her and he had presented her to Bill for Bill to use. Marci was just letting Bill do what her husband wanted him to do. This was different. Gary wasn't here and didn't know about, what was his name? Oh yes, Ben. This was wrong, she thought. It was adultery.

That sounded funny considering she was going to be the main attraction at a local gangbang this weekend, but Gary was involved in the planning and that validated her. She realized that Bill was back behind her with her dress up high on her waist. He was biting her neck instead of kissing it and he had both of his hands on her ass. He must have his pants off because she could feel his hot Black cock pressing against her crack. He wasn't trying to fuck her; he was humping his cock against her ass like a dog.

Ben was still exploring all of her mouth with his tongue. Her hands were flat against his chest pushing away with no success. Ben was strong and he was raping her mouth. Ben took one of her hands and moved it down to his cock. He was taller than she was and his cock was rock hard and sticking well above her waist. He had opened his fly and taken it out for her.

IT WAS HUGE, much bigger than Bills and hot as fire. She knew it was Black. Just minutes before her world was going just fine. She was being little "Susie Homemaker," and now these guys had invaded her world and were raping and pillaging it.

Marci didn't know it, but the next few seconds of her reasoning would determine who she was for the rest of her life. Like all computers, her mind was narrowing down the data and was ready to spit out its final answer. The millions of male pheromones that covered Bills T-shirt were nothing compared to the quantity that Marci was sucking through her nostrils now.

Both Bill and Ben were very potent human male specimens and their pheromones were acting on Marci the way they were designed to. Female pheromones (copulins), are more potent than the male variety. All female mammals on the planet give off copulins to let the males know when they are ready to be bred. Marci's body knew that there were a couple of studs nearby ready for reproduction. Marci didn't have any idea that her body was telling Bill and Ben's bodies that it was ready.

Marci's heart was pumping about as fast as it did when she jogged, but there were other changes in Marci. She was a healthy young woman and all of her female reproduction parts worked perfectly, even though her doctor tied her tubes to stop the delivery of her vulnerable eggs to the danger zone.

Her body was getting prepared. The extra blood supply went to various places. Her lips were now 25% larger than normal. Her nipples were hard as rocks and sticking out. Her cheeks were red and her face was flushed, but the biggest change was in her groin. Blood had gorged into her cunt including the lips of her pussy, causing them to swell and become enlarged.

Marci had a fat twat in normal conditions. She always had trouble wearing shorts or tight fitting pants, especially when sitting. The seam in the crotch would part her cunt and her lips would protrude to the point of embarrassing her. Gary liked it though.

With all that was going on, it had been less than a minute that Ben had forced himself on her. Marci answered her own question; Bill told Ben that she was a "Whore for Black Cock." That had to be the answer. They were treating her like one, and there was no way on earth that Ben would try this technique with her neighbor. Joan Hamilton would have planted her knee in Ben's crotch by now. No, this was a total misunderstanding.

It was getting pretty clear to her. She had even told Gary that she wasn't sure where the "fantasy" slut left off and the "real life" slut began, and if it had confused her, it surely could have confused Bill. She had to stop them now before it went too far. She knew where it would lead, especially in the next hour. Bill and this Black man with the great blue eyes would fuck the crap out of her. Maybe Bill could invite Ben to the gangbang. Then Gary would be there and everything would be OK. That would do it.

This whole Whore for Black Cock thing was partly her fault. Gary had picked up on it in a heartbeat and she liked it. She had never cheated on Gary. And she sure as hell wasn't going to do it now. Her family was too important for a quick fuck with a stranger. Her only reason to turn Gary in to a cuckold was to get a little "dark meat" on the side and she would be a good wife, doing what hubby Gary wanted, being a "Whore for Black Cock." She was wondering why that phrase had come up in her mind so many times. It was just a title. She told Gary she was one, just to turn him on. Why was she thinking about it so much? A whore is someone who has no control. Not Mrs. Marci Clark, she thought to herself.

Gary Clark
Gary Clark
108 Followers