Gary 'The Cuck' Clark Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gary Clark
Gary Clark
110 Followers

Marci wondered how her tongue got into Ben's mouth. She still had Ben's cock in her hand. In fact she had both hands on it. She was holding it like the pogo stick she had when she was a kid. It dawned on her that the bell on the dryer was going off telling her that she only had a minute or two to get Gary's shirts out and hang them up so they wouldn't wrinkle. "Saved by the bell," she thought. She had at least a minute.

She had never had two men kissing touching, caressing, biting, humping, squeezing, feeling and wanting to fuck her at the same time. All this attention was a huge turn-on for her and she would take the extra minute. She wondered what it would be like this weekend.

She grabbed a hold of her mind. It was time to say, "OH STOP, OH DON'T, – OH DON'T STOP!" She smiled. That had been a joke in college. Well she would stop them now because she had regained control and was not the Whore for Black Cock they thought her to be. She would tell Bill, who was now trying to stick his cock in her ass hole, to fuck off and never come to her house again. EVER!

As for Ben, he was cute and she loved his eyes, his beard and he had a great cock. She would tell Gary about this stud. Marci then wondered why no one had even touched her cunt yet? What did she mean by "yet"? She asked herself. NO - It was over! She pulled her tongue from Ben's mouth and her lips away from Ben's. She let go of his giant Black cock, as much as she hated too, pushed back a foot or more, and looked into his baby blue eyes and said. "Ben, you do not understand, I said I am MRS MARCI CLARK and"…

At that very moment, Ben's strong hand was inches away from her hot cunt. Just as she said "and," he grabbed her cunt and squeezed. He noticed that it was hot and as big as a peach. He wondered if it would taste like a peach.

Ben had long slender fingers and his longest middle finger found the opening to Marci's honey pot. As he squeezed her hot cunt he let his middle finger gently enter by only an inch. Marci's body had been preparing lubricants in anticipation of having to entertain two giant Black cocks and when Ben's finger opened her cunt, just a little, her juices flowed out covering Ben's hand and on down to her thighs. She was gushing but that wasn't all that was happening. As Ben squeezed her cunt, Bill's 9" Black, smooth and hard cock was entering her ass hole. Marci had waited just 6 seconds too long. Her body took over and she began to have her first of 5 orgasms this day.

Every orgasm had been better than the one before and she thought this one would kill her. The woman who was always in control, lost all control. Her knees, now covered in her own cum began to buckle and Her arms and hands went up around Ben's neck to keep her from falling. She didn't have to worry. Ben had her and she wasn't going anywhere. She had begun to say something to him just as she began to moan. Ben said, "yes what is it Mrs. Marci Clark?"

She took a minute to answer. She had to wait until she could talk. "NO, she said. I am Marci, Mrs. Gary Clark." Ben said, "Yes Mrs. Gary Clark"? She thought that is not right either. (She wanted to respond, but had to wait until Bill was on an outstroke. She couldn't talk when his cock was going in.) "NO," she said, "Actually I am Marci, Mrs. Gary Clark, Whore for Black Cock and you can do anything with me that you would like too." There, she did it!

Ben asked her where the bedroom was as he released his grip. Marci stepped forward to separate herself from Bill's cock and crisscrossing her arms, in a single motion, grabbed the dress that was bunched up around her waist and pulled it off over her head. As Marci passed the living room door, she noticed that someone had turned the dead bolt and locked the door. "Good thinking Bill," she thought to herself.

Marci turned into the hallway to the guest bathroom, three bedrooms and the master suite. Marci glanced into Lori's room as she passed, and saw that she was still sound asleep. Mommy had something important to do and hoped that Lori wouldn't wake up. Bill was following behind her and Ben was a couple of feet behind Bill. Bill jokingly told Ben not to tailgate and Ben told him not to stop too fast.

Marci glanced back over her shoulder in the dimly lit hallway and saw nothing but Black. They were big men and had completely disrobed as they walked. Both were fully erect and their bodies filled the narrow hallway. Marci had been letting her hips sway more than usual when she walked. All women are aware that when a man walks behind a woman, his eyes will stay on her ass. It wasn't ladylike to wiggle too much.

Marci wasn't a lady, and she knew without a doubt what these guys were thinking. Marci paused at the guest room door for a second, then walked past it and opened the door to her bedroom and walked in. No man had ever been in that room with her besides Gary. There was something sacred about the bedroom and the marriage bed. It was where they had consummated their vows and where they had planned and conceived Lori. It was the heart of her home.

Marci wasted no time in crossing the room to the bed where she immediately sat down on the shinny, silk, down filled comforter that covered the king size bed. She was on Gary's side, she thought as Ben and Bill walked to her. Marci was looking up at these two powerful men. Totally submitting, she lifted her ankles up close enough that she could grab them with her hands, then she let herself slowly fall back. As she was falling she pulled her ankles back as far as she could wishing that she had been limber enough to be able to get them behind her ears. She locked her elbows behind her knees and waited for the men to take her.

Ben had not realized just how lovely Mrs. Marci Clark was. When he entered the kitchen, her back was to him. He saw this young housewife standing barefoot at the counter, bobbing her head just slightly to the beat of some music that only she could hear. He watched as Bill snuck up behind her and frightened her. Then he watched Bill molest her and witnessed her acceptance of his passion.

He had actually seen her beautiful bare ass longer than her face. Now she lay before him, nude and beautiful. No, correct that thought. She was "fucking beautiful." For a moment, he actually was able to take his eyes off of her shaved cunt, which glistened with her pre-cum, to admire her face.

Ben thought that Mr. Clark was one lucky son-of-a-bitch! Kneeling down on one knee at the edge of the bed, Ben let his face fall against Marci's hot cunt. It tasted like the sweetest peach he had ever tasted and let his tongue go into her pussy as far as he could. He had wished that his tongue was as long as his cock because he would have liked to do to her cunt what he had done to her mouth.

Marci moved her hips up and down and loved the feel of his beard on her shaved cunt and legs. She too had wished that his tongue was as long as his cock. It had only been a few minutes since she had climaxed with Ben's hand on her cunt, now she climaxed again with his tongue in her cunt. "OH GOD" she moaned as she filled Ben's face with her cum.

Wanting to finish what he had started, Bill climbed up on the bed, turned Marci around, and then turned her onto her hands and knees to fuck her in the ass "doggie style." He had put more lubricant on his cock and slipped it back into her rectum. It fit easily and Marci moved her hips from side to side to assist in the penetration.

Ben was standing in front of Marci at the side of the Bed and handed her his cock. Marci took it and raised it over her head and pushed her lips against his balls. She licked his balls and then moved her tongue from the base of his cock, up the entire length, to the tip.

Marci loved to suck cock, sometimes even more that getting fucked by one. She liked to show men that she was submissive, but what really turned her on was the pleasure she could see in the man's eyes, and the expression on their faces as she performed her art. When she had their cocks in her mouth, she had absolute control over these powerful creatures, especially when they climaxed. These big strong black studs would tremble and turn to mush when they would cum and she liked to be on the receiving end when they did.

Eye contact was important but keeping eye contract with Ben in this position wasn't too easy, but Marci arched her back enough to allow her to look into those baby blues while she sucked his cock. Arching her back also gave Bill better access to her ass. He loved squeezing her ass while he fucked her. He loved her back too. He liked to massage her back and run his thumbs up and down her spine while he sunk his giant Black cock deep inside her.

To get total penetration, he would reach all the way up and grab her shoulders. With her arching her back, he could pull back while he shoved in his cock. He thought for a minute, that if he pulled too hard, while he pushed too hard, he would break her in half. Little did he know that she would have liked that.

As Marci's tongue reached the tip of Ben's cock, she noticed that a large concentration of precum had collected on the end. Marci looked up at Ben and let the tip of her tongue collect the cum which she deposited inside her mouth. She then took the end of his cock in her mouth and started sucking as she jacked off the monster Black snake with both hands.

Other than the way she had spread her legs for Ben, this was the most submissive sexual act she could think of. Both Ben and Bill were talking dirty to her and calling her names like slut and whore. She loved all of it.

Ben knew about the gangbang because he told her that he wished he could go but had to fly out of Portland tonight. Bill asked her if she liked gangbangs. Unable to talk with his cock in her mouth, she couldn't tell him that this was her first. She continued sucking while Ben asked her if she had ever been to a "Bar Gangbang." Marci turned her head sideways, and raised her eyebrows in a questioning look of "What is a Bar Gangbang?"

Ben was talking to her while she was blowing him and Bill had reached around and had a couple of finders working on her clitoris while he fucked her ass. She could feel another orgasm building as Ben told her, "We have a lot of Black bars over in Oakland where hot white bitches like you go to get laid by strange black cocks. The next time you're in the Bay Area, look me up and I'll show you around."

Marci began to think about sitting on a bar stool in some dirty bar with strange Black men taking turns on her. She had never thought what a great orgasm you could have by fantasizing about having Black men fuck her while she was getting fucked by strange Black men. She couldn't suck while she was getting off and Ben allowed her a minute to collect herself. He was getting close and wanted her full attention for his climax. "Suck that cock you fucking bitch," he told her. She knew he was coming.

His cock was throbbing and she held it an inch or two from her mouth and stuck out her tongue. The first spurt went deep in her throat. She closed her mouth to swallow as the second spurt hit her on her lips. She liked the way Ben tasted. He didn't taste at all like Bill or Gary for that matter. "All men must have a different taste," she thought as she started playing "catch-up" on the collection and ingestion of Ben's semen.

Bill was still going like the energizer bunny and was reading Ben's mind. Bill pulled out and came over to sit next to Marci. He and Ben helped Marci away from the bed and then had her sit her well-fucked ass hole back down on Bills cock. Her back was against his chest when both of them laid back. Marci's legs spread again exposing her cunt to Ben. This time though, there was a big Black cock sticking up her ass.

Ben was still rock hard. "How did he do that?" she thought as she watched him approach her. Bill held onto her arms as Ben moved into position to mount her. Ben raised his ebony fuck stick above her tender cunt and then did what can only be described one way. Ben, with no last name, FUCKED Marci, Mrs. Gary Clark, Whore for Black Cock.

Marci screamed as he plunged his cock into her and it hurt like hell. She had never been double penetrated before and especially not with cocks as big as these. It felt like she were being torn as his cock stretched her wider than she had been in her life. She had taken the Lamaze classes but ended up having a cesarean with Lori. Marci was blowing trying to fight back the pain. Tears streamed down her cheeks and collected in her ears. "FUCK, that hurts" she yelled.

"I'm going to gut you like a trout," Ben told her as his giant black piston disappeared in her cunt. A few more stokes and Bill and Ben got their act together and began to rotate their penetrations. With only a very thin membrane of flesh separating them, they could feel each other's cocks.

The pain turned to pleasure as Marci began building up to her 4th orgasm of the day. Bill went first and injected his entire load deep up in her rectum. Bill slipped out and left Ben to finish her off. Ben was a machine and continued hard and fast in the same position. Marci's feet and legs were making erratic movements in the air and she was digging her fingernails deep into Ben's ass pulling him against her. She was rotating and bucking her hips up against his cock and taking it in as far as it would go. Marci wanted to say, "Fuck me Ben," but she didn't have the strength to talk.

She was gasping for air and panting. Her breathing was coinciding with his thrusting and they were both soaking wet from perspiration. Marci was biting the shit out of Ben's shoulder and Ben had a big gold chain around his neck that was smacking Marci in the face. His sweat was dripping onto Marci and was running in a current between her soft tits.

Bill was standing behind Ben watching his friend's black ass pounding the small white body under him. Ben's cock was appearing and disappearing into Marci's white cunt. Ben's balls were slapping Marci's ass so hard that Bill could hear them and realized that Marci was taking Ben's entire length and girth deep her belly. Marci was kicking Ben with her heels as he prepared to breed her.

Marci could feel his body tense and knew that he was about to unload everything he had in her. A flood came over Marci as she allowed herself to climax first. Marci saw lightening and rainbows and flowers. Ben had been fucking her like a jackhammer and didn't slow down as he exploded inside her. He fucked her even harder and extended the length of time that her orgasm lasted. Ben gave her his final push and collapsed on top of her.

It was a few minutes before he had the strength to move off of her. She couldn't have moved him if she had wanted to. As Marci lay there she thought to herself that Ben, with a little help from Bill, had just given her the best fucking she had ever had. Ben thought so too.

They were finished with her. Bill had gone into the master bath to clean up and Ben had gone backtracking thru the house to collect his clothing. Marci was sitting on the Bed resting. She still had cum all over her face and the comforter under her ass was wet from a collection of all of their bodily fluids. As Ben reentered the bedroom, Marci noticed that he had been in the guest bathroom. He was washing his cock with a designer towel that was hanging up for display purposes only.

Ben looked at Marci and thru her the towel that he had been using. He didn't say anything to her as she took the towel and began to wipe the cum off her face. She spread her legs and was wiping her thighs wondering when she had lost her modesty.

Both men were within five feet of her and talking to each other about her like she wasn't even in the room. Ben told Bill that she was a great fuck and that he would have to make it up to Bill for the favor. Men!. Minutes before, she had been the center of their attention and they would have tried to kill anyone who would try to take her from them. Now that they were through with her, she didn't exist. Ben could have at least gotten her a clean towel and told her "thank you," considering that she had allowed him to enter her home and use her for anything he had wanted, not to mentioned that she had also committed adultery.

As they were walking out of the door, Bill walked over to her and stuck out his hand toward her face. He rubbed his thumb on her cheek and said, "missed a spot." Bill then cupped her chin in his hand and placed his thumb against her lips and transferred what he had collected from her cheek onto her lips. Marci bit his thumb and smiled at him. Bill and Ben were almost to the front door when Marci yelled, "Thanks guys."

"Don't mention it" one of them replied.

Ben had late afternoon reservations on Southwest Air to go back home to the Bay Area that night. He had been there on business and would have loved to stay for the Marci and Brenda gangbang. It sounded like a lot of fun. He came up every couple of months so he figured he could have a little more of this fine piece ass later. Bill was a great friend even though he was an employee. Ben would have to "set up" Bill the next time he was in the Bay Area.

Ben thought that he should also call Gary and thank him for picking up the tab for lunch the other day with him and Bill. He mostly wanted to tell him what a great wife he had. Never in his life had he had such a great blowjob. Black or white. He remembered how Gary had told him that he could have her as often as he was in Portland, but he didn't want Marci to know that they were acquaintances.

Ben understood the turn-on. His wife, Trisha, was Black and liked to go out with other men. She didn't care what color they were. (At least Marci had good taste!) Bill had already fucked Trisha a dozen times, and like a true gentleman, Ben offered his wife to Gary. It was the least he could do. Gary said. "I don't think Marci would go for it. She is jealous as hell." Sandy and Brenda were Ok with her. She didn't think of them as other women."

Ben smiled. He wanted to tell Gary that after what Marci had allowed him and Bill to do to her, she would be in no place to complain if Gary fucked Trisha. He wanted Gary to fuck Trisha and he couldn't understand where Gary was coming from. Gary wasn't that far away.

Gary thought that Baboons have a perfect sexual life. They mate for life and when their wife/partner or whatever they call her comes into heat, all the male baboons in their group, including her mate, line up, behind her. They all take turns on her until she has had enough fucking. These male baboons fuck her and then go to the end of the line, and stand in line until their turn comes up and they can fuck her again. It was fucking perfect Gary thought.

It would be a moment of truth for Marci, he thought to himself. He hoped that she would lie tell him about the affair. He was torn between, hearing from her cum covered lips what those Black cocks had done to her, and what her adulterous heart might withhold from him. That would consummate her complete metamorphous from a Loyal, sweet, truthful wife to the cum sucking whore for black cock that he had worked so hard to turn her into. He would start calling her Baboo. He smiled.

Someone had tried to call Gary while he was on his cell call with Ben. When the call ended, Gary punched "missed call" and the display said "HOME." Gary was only 5 minutes away. He changed lanes and headed for the off ramp to Rock Creek.

When Gary arrived home he found the front door locked. As he entered the foyer, he was greeted by Oscar. It took only a second for Gary to scope the main part of the house for Marci and Lori. Gary started toward the back of the house and glanced into Lori's room as he walked down the hallway. Lori was sleeping soundly. That was a good sign he thought.

Gary Clark
Gary Clark
110 Followers