Gary 'The Cuck' Clark Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gary Clark
Gary Clark
110 Followers

Jerry and Tony had both unloaded their first ejaculations in Brenda’s cunt as Robert filled her mouth again with semen. Gary was snapping a photo of cum running out of her cunt onto her thigh. “Well, clean it up White Boy”, Brenda said. Gary didn’t hesitate in the least. He shoved his face into her cunt and began to lick it clean. He could tell that Brenda liked it by the way she began to move her cunt against his mouth. “Out of the way”, Richard said as he pushed Gary to the side. He had his cock in his hand and had a bottle of lubricant in the other. Richard squirted the lubricant on Brenda’s ass hole. Then he put his cock in her cunt and fucked her for a minute, before slowly inserting his big black cock deep in her ass. Brenda moaned and pressed her ass back against Richards cock. “Yes, she was just like Marci”, Gary thought.

Gary lost count of how many times the girls got fucked and who fucked them. They went on for a couple of hours resting off and on, sometimes going to the bar for a drink or a cigarette. Gary had cleaned up Marci and Brenda more than he had wanted to. There was a limit and Gary had reached his. He thought everyone else had reached their limits when Eric called Gary over to where he was sitting. “Go get your wife White Boy and bring her to me. I am going to fuck her now.” Eric instructed Gary. “This guy didn’t talk much, but when he did, you listened. Gary walked over to where Marci was and took her by the hand. “Eric want me to bring you to him,” Gary said. “Who is Eric?” Marci asked. Gary looked over in Eric’s direction and Marci realized who Gary was talking about. “Oh him”, she said. “Well then White Boy, don’t you think you better do what your told”, Marci replied. “She is taking this shit a little to far”, Gary thought as “White Boy” walked his slut, whore for black cock wife, across the room to Eric. “Hello Darlin”, Eric said. “Why don’t you hop up her on old Clyde and go for a little ride”. Eric had a cock as big as any that Gary had seen on the Internet. It stood straight up and was hard. Most exceptionally large black cocks Gary has seen in x-rated movies seemed to be soft. Not Eric’s. “Help her on White Boy”, Eric said to Gary. Gary took Marci’s hand as she stepped up on the edge of the chair facing Eric. She put both feet on the sides of the chair next to his thighs and leaned forward with her hands on Eric’s shoulders. As Marci began to lower her cunt onto Eric’s cock, Eric said to Gary, “put it in her cunt Boy”. Gary was standing behind Marci and couldn’t believe what Eric had told him to do. Gary reached out and took hold of Eric’ cock and guided it into Marci’s cunt as she dropped down on it. Gary knew Marci was deep. She had a 10-inch dildo that she could insert all the way in. This guy looked bigger than the dildo at least fatter. Marci’s cunt was well stretched from the evening activities, but she still had to move up and down in short movements to stretch her cunt enough to take all of Eric’s cock. She actually was able to move her ass all the way down to Eric’s lap. “There is no way she would ever be able to shrink enough to be a tight fuck for me”, Gary said to himself. Marci had to stay squatting on her feet. Eric’s cock was too long for her to be able to get on her knees and fuck Eric in that position. Gary stood there as Marci raised and lowered her cunt up and down, over and over on Eric’s massive shaft. “Now suck it Bitch”, Eric said. Gary helped Marci off of Eric and she moved to the side of the chair and leaned over to take the tip of Eric’s cock in her mouth. Marci began to jack him off while she sucked his cock, as she had done for all of the other black cocks that night. “White Boy”, Eric said. “I’m going to let you jack me off while she sucks my cock.” “No problem there”, Gary thought being glad that Eric hadn’t chosen Marci for the hand job.” Gary took the cock in both hands and began moving it the way he had watched his wife do it. Gary only needed his thumb and a couple of fingers to masturbate his own dick. He could almost get both hands on this cock and still leave the head for Marci. “Faster boy”, Eric said. Gary began moving his hands as fast as he could and within a moment, Eric released into Marci’s mouth. She had more than reached her limit of how much semen she could ingest and opened her mouth and let most of the cum run back down Eric’s cock and across Gary’s hands.

It was hours later, everyone was cleaning themselves up and getting dressed. Marci had put on the “sweats” she had brought along to wear home. Eric had moved over to the sofa and Brenda was lying on the sofa, stretched out, with her head on Eric’s lap. Neither of them had gotten dressed yet. Gary was pleased that most of the guys were being friendly to him. There was still a lot of moaning sounds coming from the X-rated movie on the TV and a number of the guys were standing and commenting on it like it was a “game-film”. Gary moved in between them and recognized the woman in the film with cum all over her face was Marci. Richard had put the cassette in the VCR. Gary was pleased with the quality of the film. Even in low light, the picture was excellent. “This film he would watch later”, he promised himself.

As some of guys were leaving, they started shaking hands with each other. It was how most black guys shake hands with each other. Gary never quite understood it but thought he would give it a try. “Don’t even go their White Boy”, Steve said as the others laughed at Gary. Gary’s dick had been hard all evening. It actually hurt and his balls ached. Marci was not helping at all the way she was hanging on “her men”. They were passing her around between them, kissing her and feeling her ass. She was going to each one and thanking them for fucking her and asking them if they would do it again soon. “What a fucking slut”, Gary said to Bill. “That’s why we love her so much White Boy”, Bill replied. “Cut the White Boy shit Bill, or I won’t bring her back,” Gary said. Marci heard what Gary had told Bill and said, “Like you have a choice in the matter Dear?”

All of the guys had left and it was just Marci, Gary, Brenda and Eric. Gary walked over and asked Brenda if she was going to get dressed. It was late. Eric looked at Gary and said. “She stays with me”. “Fuck, somehow I knew that was coming”, Gary said to himself. “I’ll have Eric drive me home tomorrow,” Brenda to Marci and Gary. Marci took Gary by the arm and said, “Lets go home”. Brenda and Eric stood up as Gary and Marci were leaving. Eric put out his hand and took Gary’s hand to shake it, white man style, and said, “It was good to meet you Gary”. You and Marci have to come back for a BBQ sometime and see the horses. “Thank you Eric, we will”, Gary said. “He called me Gary”, Gary said to Marci. Marci looked at Gary and shook her head.

A big dual wheel Ford truck was the only vehicle in the driveway as Marci and Gary departed. As they were driving down the gravel road to the front gate, Gary asked Marci, “Do you think Brenda will be all right”. “Well, lets see Gary”, she replied. “Considering that Brenda has just been nonstop fucked, every way possible, all night by eight black men, beat with a horse whip, had her pussy licked by her brother, and, not to mention that I fucked her too, do you really think anything else can happen to her tonight?” Marci answered. “I guess she will be alright”, Gary said. “Next time remind me to bring a tooth brush,” Marci said. “Next time?” Gary asked

Eric took a look around the room. Bill and his friends had cleaned up, put the mattresses back, and re-arranged the furniture. He liked Bill and thought he had some pretty good friends. He even liked Gary. For a white guy, he was OK. He liked his wife and sister even better. All the lights were out and Eric was standing facing the fireplace, looking at what was left of the fire. He was smoking a cigarette, thinking about much fun everyone had. It had been a good night. Eric glanced out the window and wondered what time it was. Feeding time would be in a couple of hours. When you have livestock, there was no sleeping-in. A barn full of pissed off, hungry horses, could do a hell of a lot of damage to the stalls with their feet. Eric felt something soft touching his back. Brenda had come up behind him and had put her hands on his wide shoulders. She was kissing his back ever so softly. He could feel her running her tongue along the scars on his back and felt her lips on his skin. Brenda lowered her hands down to his ass. She was feeling his ass and squeezing his cheeks. Brenda kneeled down, kissing Eric’s back all the way down to his ass where she began to kiss it. Eric had closed his eyes and out of reflex, tightened the muscles in his ass when he felt Brenda beginning to bite him. He didn’t touch Brenda and let his arms hang at his side. Brenda loved men’s asses more than their cocks. “Eric had a great ass”, she thought. Brenda moved around to Eric’s side as she stood up, running her tongue up Eric’s side to his chest. She loved sucking and biting men’s nipples too. Eric had a hard, wide chest and she loved it when his nipples got hard as she nibbled on them. “Time for bed”, Brenda suggested. “Yea, it’s late and I got to get up early”, Eric replied as he stretched his arms out and yawned. Eric flicked what was left of his cigarette onto the smoldering embers in the fireplace and turned to head for the bedroom with Brenda under his arm. As they were leaving the room, Brenda said, “Just a minute, I have to get something.” She walked back over to the bar and grabbed her gym bag and something else that Eric couldn’t make out in the dark. Eric was leaning against the door jam as Brenda approached out of the dark. “Hey Cowboy, your going to need this”, she said as she handed Eric the riding crop. Brenda stepped past Eric and started walking across the kitchen to the hall. As she was walking away, she had the gym bag in her left hand and her right hand was rubbing the three red welts on her ass. Within an instant, blood began to gather in Eric’s long flaccid black cock. His right hand automatically began to stroke it as it began to swell. Brenda stopped and looked back to see if Eric was coming. She smiled when she saw him with those two magnificent tools in his hands. Brenda turned and continued out of the kitchen. Eric followed her thinking, “looks like that filly needs to be ridden hard again.” He would get some sleep after he fed the horses in a couple of hours.

Gary and Marci didn’t talk much in the car. Marci was tired and was nodding off to sleep on the drive home. As the garage door was closing Gary grabbed the camera bag and Marci’s bag and followed her straight to the bedroom stopping for a second to say hello to Oscar. “Go lay down for a minute, I’ll pour you a bath”, Gary said. He started the tub, poured some bath oil beads in it and went back to Marci. Gary removed her shoes and began to rub her feet. “That feels good”, Marci said and went on to say. “You know, my feet are the only part of me that doesn’t hurt.” She was rubbing where her jaw hinged under her ears with the tips of her fingers. “My jaw feels like it did when I blew up 50 balloons for Lori’s birthday party”, she said. The bath was ready and Gary began to remove her clothing. Gary put her into the bath and moved around to her head where he let her hair down. It had stayed up pretty well for most of the night, but had begun to come down as Marci became more physical. It was obvious what the sticky substance was that had matted her hair along the left side of her face. “A near miss”, Gary thought. Gary grabbed the shampoo and began to wash her hair. Marci loved it when Gary bathed her. After the cream rinse, Gary went to the kitchen and made Marci a cup of instant hot chocolate. “Another cup of hot chocolate milk for the lady”, Gary said as her handed the cup to Marci. Marci smiled and took the mug in both hands and began to sip it.

Gary left her to soak and started putting away the things in her bag. The condoms and lubricants had not been used. Bill had made sure there was plenty of lubricants and with all of the guys being married, Marci had told him not to worry about the condoms. She and Brenda didn’t like them all that much anyway. It probably was living a little to dangerous, but Marci figured, if she thought the guy needed to wear a condom, she shouldn’t be fucking him in the first place. The last think Gary removed from the bag was the little white ‘gangbang outfit” that Marci had worn. He put it in with her other similar things and took out Bill’s shirt for her to wear to bed.

“Shit Marci, look at you”, Gary exclaimed as Marci was getting out of the tub. She looked in the mirror and her body was covered with bruise marks that had formed on her milk white skin with the help of the hot bath water. There were bruises everywhere, especially on her tits, ass and thighs. Gary could see every place that she had been grabbed, squeezed, pinched and slapped. “That really turns me on,” Gary said as he was drying her off with a towel. “You’re a sick man Gary Clark”, she replied. As Marci walked to the bed, she saw Bill’s t-shirt. She picked it up and took it back to the dresser, pulled open the drawer and put the shirt back as she took out her favorite red-checkered flannel PJ’s. They were three sizes too big for her and covered her hands and feet when she wore them. Marci had a towel on her still-damp hair and had just finished cleaning her face. Just before she crawled under the down comforter to go to sleep, she went to Gary and said, “You make me soooo happy Gary. I love you.” Then she gave him a soft kiss that tasted like facial cream and toothpaste. Gary was downloading the digital photos into his computer. He glanced at Marci he said to himself, “There was no similarity between the cute little girl in the red PJ’s in his bed, and the slut in the photo with three black cocks stuck in her.” Gary labeled a file MCgangbang, and then changed it to MC1gangbang just in case there would be a MC2gangbang in the future. He had dozens of photos in the file and he was damned proud of how well they turned out. “Better than most amateur and almost as good as commercial,” he thought. He loved his computer. The DSL was awesome. They had only had DSL for a couple of months. He remembered that he still needed to pick up a firewall.

Gary was tired too. He had been up for nearly 24 hours and would get some sleep now but not before he loaded the video that Richard had made in the VCR attached to the TV in the bedroom. It was still dark, as Gary lay on the bed, nude, watching the home made “fuck movie”. He was stroking his dick and would be releasing a lot of built up tension in a minute or so.

Gary and Marci were fast asleep when the light on their computer started blinking. They didn’t hear the sound that the hard drive made as, a fourteen-year old hacker in the UK named Bobby, was accessing it, searching for porn.

Your comments about this story are greatly appreciated!

Gary Clark
Gary Clark
110 Followers