Gary to Gigi Ch. 02

Story Info
Gigi.
2.3k words
4.6
34.6k
42

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steviet
steviet
696 Followers

When I woke the next afternoon it was it my own room, I was groggy and a little disorientated as I couldn't clearly remember getting home. I lay there and struggled to retrieve the memories', I saw flashes of Ash and I giggling in the back of an Uber but that was it. I decided to try and head to the bathroom but as I moved I became aware of still being encased in the rubber latex nurses outfit. I suddenly felt so slutty as the events of last night slowly crept back and the reality sank in, I had a strange feeling of butterflies in my stomach when I thought of how Ben had cum in my mouth and taken my virginity.

I slowly peeled myself out of my latex nurses outfit and gingerly stepped into the shower, my ass was on fire and my feet ached from the heels I'd spent the night in. Ben had really destroyed my ass but I strangely found myself wondering how my a battered ass could handle another session, not if it would.

As I slowly towelled myself dry, I realised I was getting used to the boobs that were now glued to my chest and I was admiring them in the mirror when Ash walked in, this was becoming a common theme I felt as I stood naked in front of her, she had a towel covering her and one wrapped around her freshly washed hair.

"Holy shit bitch, you had quite the coming out party last night." Ash informed me as I searched for clothes.

"Yeah, I guess." I said coyly.

"Don't even think about wearing your old clothes today." I felt myself being walked into Ash's room and before I knew it I was holding an arm full of clothes. "Put these on."

I did as I was told and selected one of my sets of underwear, a black lace g-string and matching shelf bra, when I was back in my room. I marvelled at my transformation as I slid the lace thong up my smooth slender legs, after tucking myself in I slipped on the bra and a tight black sheath dress, there was a faint outline of the thong but I was shocked how my ass filled the dress, I'd never realised just how feminine my curves were. I smiled to myself, knowing for the first time that I was finally good at something, and that something was being a super hot little slut. I finished the outfit off with killer black heels.

"Mutha fucka!" Ash exclaimed when I finally walked out, I'd done my make up for the first time and actually felt a bit nervous for her to see it.

"Well what do you think?" I asked nervously as I slowly twirled in front of her.

"You look stunning! I'm so jealous of you, you dirty slut." She said as she walked over and embraced me lovingly.

"Thank you." I blushed as I hugged her, she now felt more like a sister to me than room mate.

We discussed the events of last night; how Ben and I had fucked, my realisation that Gigi was the was the real me, and how I was going to meet Ben again tonight.

"He's going to fuck the shit out of you if you go round dressed like that." Ash informed me with a smile that told me she knew.

"I'm hoping." I replied honestly before informing that I'd received a text from Ben with the address of his place and a time to be there, 6pm.

"I've got a few pieces of jewellery that will top that outfit off, your welcome to borrow them." Ash said, knowing I would be going before I even told her.

"Thanks." I said as she jumped up and disappeared into her room, I heard her rummaging for a few seconds before she strutted out carrying a few pieces.

"Try this." She said as she placed a lace and pearl choker around my neck, it gave a the outfit a little S&M twist and instantly made me feel even sluttier, she topped it of with a pearl bangle and ring.

"Thank you so much." I told her before kissing her and walking out to meet my cab.

I arrived at Ben's place, paid the driver and slowly wandered up the drive to the small brick, two storey house that sat at the rear of the block. I knocked and was shocked when Ben opened the door straight away.

"I've been waiting for you." He smiled as our eyes met and I melted a little inside before blushing, a tight black t-shirt was stretched over his enormous muscular frame. Damn, this guy is hot I thought to myself as I daintily extended my hand to be led inside. My heels echoed as I walked across the small tiled entry, which is something I would have to get used to I figured.

"So about last night?" Ben said as he turned to face me.

"Yeah...." I replied as I looked up in to his big brown eyes.

"Well I really enjoyed myself and I'm really glad you came over here tonight." He said rather sheepishly which only added to his attractiveness.

"Well I had a great time too." I informed him as I stepped forward and touched his hand.

And that was all that was said, Ben reached down and swept me up with one of his massive arms, lifting me up to him and we made out like crazy. He held me effortlessly in his arms and I soon had my arms around his neck as our tongues intertwined.

"Oh god, you are so fucking hot!" I moaned breathlessly when I finally came up for air, he lowered me down, my head was spinning and I was slightly unsteady in my heels.

"You're pretty damn hot yourself." He told me as he ran his massive hands over my tiny torso.

"Thank you." I purred as I reached for his massive cock and rubbed it through his chinos.

"Hey, let's get some dinner first. I want to get to know you." He told me as he edged backwards away from my reach.

"OK....." I said both happy that he wanted to take me on a date and sad that I wouldn't have that magic cock inside me immediately.

Dinner was a typical busy student place over near the uni, we ate and chatted for a long time. He was a really nice guy and I could feel myself liking him more and more as the night went on. When he suggested going to a club I jumped at the idea, something I couldn't have imagined doing only days earlier.

Once we entered the club Gigi really came alive, I realised she was a much more confident person than Gary ever could be. I strutted my little black dress clad ass into that place like I owned it, I had a huge black stud on my arm and I wanted everyone in there to know that I was his little fuck toy. We got some drinks and did a lap of the smoke filled club before we made our way over to a crowded dance floor, I could see the guys checking me out and it only made me hotter.

We drank and danced for a few hours, having an amazing time and as the night progressed so did the suggestiveness of my dancing, I thought that if I rubbed or ground myself against Ben any harder I would wear a hole in my dress. I could feel his massive erection pressing into me but he still hadn't made a real pass at getting me home again.

"I can't do this any longer," I whispered into his ear as we left the dance floor, "I need you to fuck me so badly right now I'd even do it right here." I told him flatly.

"Let's go." Ben said with a huge grin as he led me through the crowd to the cab rank outside. I strutted out of that club with a huge smirk, everyone whose eyes I met knew I was being taken home to be fucked by this huge black stud and I was revelling in it.

We were all over each other in the back of the cab, I tried to put on a good show for the driver, moaning like a slut in heat as Ben ravished me. The cab finally arrived at Ben's house and it wasn't a moment too soon as I was about to pull Ben's cock out and beg him to fuck me in the cab I was that horny. I had been handling his massive piece through his jeans for most of the ride, the monster felt even thicker than I remembered and I couldn't help but compare it to my tiny cock that was tucked between my thighs.

Once inside the door I took the lead and tried to rip Ben's shirt off, I explored his chiselled abs with my hands before kissing and licking my way down to his belt buckle. I slowly lowered the zip as I looked up at him through my long eye lashes, electricity shot through me as my tiny little hand wrapped around his dark meaty pole and worked it free.

"Mmmmmm.........." I moaned as a licked the huge bulbous head, he was absolutely rock hard and the thick veins running down the side pulsed in my hands, I'd never wanted anything more than I wanted him right then.

"Yeah baby girl." Ben replied as I slowly worked the plum shaped head past my lips, he was running his fingers through my hair, silently urging me to take more of his shaft. Wanting desperately to please him, I obliged and relaxed my throat as I slowly worked his cock like a pro. I was sure anyone looking on would have been able to see my throat bulging as I engulfed his meat like a python swallowing a meal.

Ben gently lifted me off my knees and as I stood in front of my black adonis he began to slide my little black dress up, I couldn't believe how nervous I felt, Ben had only ever seen me dressed up as Gigi. Would he still be so into me when he saw the fake breasts?

"Damn girl!" Ben whispered as he looked me up and down, I felt so naked standing there in my lingerie, hoping desperately he wouldn't be repulsed. He quickly scooped me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist as we kissed, my high heels clicking behind him as we mauled each other. The relief I felt at his acceptance of me was staggering and I thought I knew the best way to show my appreciation. With one arm around his neck I reached down to stroke his quickly hardening cock, once it was back to full glory I pulled my thong to the side and lowered myself down onto it.

"Oh damn!" Ben moaned when he realised what I was doing.

I groaned into Ben's muscular chest as the bulbous head pushed past my sphincter, I wanted our first sober fuck to be special and I was doing my best to make it that way. I pushed my huge black lace clad fake breasts into him as I slowly bounced up and down, each bounce pushing him even deeper into me, the feeling of fullness was mind blowing. My tiny cock was beginning to throb in it's sheath as Ben lifted me up till I was almost off his flag pole like cock before letting me drop back onto it.

"Fuuuuuuuuuck!" I screamed as an orgasm ripped through me.

"Let's take this to the bed room." Ben told me a he lifted me off him and stood me up. I decided to keep my heels on as Ben led me into his room, if I was going to be a girl why not be a super slutty one?

I helped Ben out of his jeans and stood in front of the naked black stud, finally getting a chance to see him in the flesh, and I wasn't the least bit disappointed. As I was taking him all in Ben ran his hands down my sides, hooked his thumbs in my thong and ripped it off like it was paper. My tiny cock sprang free and I was terrified. Ben then gently pushed me backwards onto the bed, I went with it and fell back onto it, laying there in just my bra and heels.

"You've seen all of me now, do you still want me?" I asked nervously.

Ben didn't say a word, he just turned and walked into the ensuite bathroom, my stomach was doing flips. He emerged a few seconds later carrying a tub of lube in his massive hand.

"You bet your ass I want you." He said with a chuckle as he lubed up his enormous black lance.

"Thank you." I whispered as he knelt on the bed in front of me, spreading my legs slightly he grabbed my knees and lifted them as he aimed at my now loosened ass. Within a few seconds he was slamming into me at full speed, his enormous balls hitting my ass with each thrust.

"I'm going to fuck you on the regular Gigi." Ben said between breaths as he mercilessly pounded me.

"I'm yours to fuck." I told him.

Ben then slowed down slightly and changed his angle, I felt my little cock begin throb and soon I'd spurted a tiny little load onto me stomach as Ben ravaged my ass. How the fuck had I ended up here I thought to myself?

Ben's pounding was relentless and he fucked me silly for what felt like hours before I felt him begin to stiffen.

"Cum in me." I begged him.

"You want it."

"I fucking need it...............make me yours." I said, urging him on and making it clear what kind of relationship I wanted.

"Urrrrghhhhhh......" Was all I heard as I felt him explode in my ass, shot after thick gooey shot filling me up as he ground his hips into my butt. I'd never imagined I could feel this sexy and fulfilled, I'd found my calling.

steviet
steviet
696 Followers